Prove there's a god.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#748718 Jun 23, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I am a rational skeptic, a secular humanist, and a free, autonomous citizen. I have no gods or kings, I kneel before no man or god, and I worship nothing.
I imagine that's a difficult concept for someone who subjugates themselves to a projection to grasp .

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#748719 Jun 23, 2014
Good Folks wrote:
I can tell you get joy and happiness out of bashing Christians. This is why I understand why there is a fiery Hell awaiting you. You couldn't make it more clear, you mentally sick atheist. I never understand how a person can become as hateful as an atheist.
Why do you suppose so many unbelievers detest Christians like you and the church that spews you out by the tens of millions? Which group has put a wedge between the two?

Are you unaware of how Christianity is experienced by non-Christians? It's very ugly. You carry water for a church and bible that propagates a hateful message about unbelievers, the same one you just repeated above. According to the book that you consider sacred, unbelievers are corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers.(Psalm 14:1, Revelation 21:8, 2 Corinthians 6:14, and 1 John 2:22) Is that not correct? How do you suppose I should feel about that, and somebody that would ally themselves with it and promote it? This man said it well:

"There is a cost to deciding that you’re going to take Christianity on faith, and that is that when you run into folks like us who don’t believe it, you are compelled to think all kinds of horrific things about us, and come at us with these threats of eternal torment which draws an insurmountable line between us. We cannot be friends because of what you have decided to take on faith.”– Jeff Dee

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#748720 Jun 23, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore has little to do with it. What about all that extra CO2 and other gases we've been pumping into the atmosphere for over 200 years, since the Industrial Revolution began?
BTW you're not special either, just another carbon emission.
I'm guessing you forgot about the most recent Ice Age, the little one in the 1600's. Maunder Minimum ring a bell either?

This planet will freeze again and again before the sun blows up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

The tiny change in temperature caused by human caused pollution will not stop the cold that Earth will experience in the future. We'll freeze before we'll ever burn.

As for Gore, he made another shit load of money investing in alternative energy sources...just after scaring everybody silly with his stupid movie. He got out before everybody caught on to the scam.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#748721 Jun 23, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
ALL of the historical evidence fully supports the biblical Jesus being an amalgamated myth that became an object of worship.
gort wrote:
you know that isn't true.
Actually, I know it's true. It's YOU who's living in denial. You've been provided with sufficient de-conversion resources to leave your self-degrading and self-destructive Christian cultist lifestyle. It's time to shut up and grow up, kid.

http://www.christplagiarized.com/Christ_Plagi...

"There are some so-called debunkers out there that claim the mythicist position is wrong. They simply are full of shit."
henry

Bad Frankenhausen, Germany

#748722 Jun 23, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So your argument is God is consistent, and yet his message A) isn't for everyone and B) has changed and will change again.
Uh huh.
Very sorry, but god does not exist at all! God is a Phantom or a myth nor more. Thats it.

Location hidden

#748723 Jun 23, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah fkn pedophiles and defenders of them usually do that to me! dude needs his fkn brains kicked out!
you atheist tolerate that shyt, this ole boy don't!
Just bake him a cake, it's feelings are hurt, go kiss it and make it better!
What else would you expect from someone who continues to admire Richard Dawkins who said that it was less traumatizing for a kid to be fondled/molested by a grownup than it was for them to be forced to go to church?
henry

#748724 Jun 23, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the babble well enough to know you are a godbot moron of little intelligence who has nothing but empty threats based on a bronze age mythology written by goat herders
But of course your hate and spite of another HUMAN being who happens to think more deeply and more analytically than you comes through so eloquently in you posts.
And I suppose you enjoy bashing any HUMAN being who does not agree with you
I am an Atheist for many years. I feel very good. It would be silly to bash other humans. Why should I? As Long as I can live my life undissturbed.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#748725 Jun 23, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
God is everything he has positive side and a negative side. Like the yin yang symbol. Lets just say white people are the negative side of god in human form.
If you want to know more come to these threads
Whites Are A Race Of Demons
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TDA4S9RLIC4LU...
Proof!!! White People Are A Race Of Devils
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3MAEHE3903CU...
Well, isn't that convenient for a racist black man. Think you have an excuse to do anything you can to put down white people. Well, the bible is myth so your excuses are myth. You are the one thinking like some demon. Own up to it. The demon is within you.

People use the bible to hate other people, some hate women, they can find something in the bible to support that , they hate gays, they can find something in the bible to support that. If I looked hard enough I could find something to hate black people, but I don't, because I don't believe one word in that fairy tale book. The first chapter is not true, so that invalidates any thing in it.

Wake up. Put the bible down and start living like a normal human being.
henry

#748726 Jun 23, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing what a lousy communicator the creator of the universe is, isn't it?
It is silly to speak of a creator of the universe. Never existed such a Thing at all.

San Francisco

#748727 Jun 23, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sorry, but god does not exist at all! God is a Phantom or a myth nor more. Thats it.
Myths and phantoms are real in their own way though.
henry

#748728 Jun 23, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So your argument is God is consistent, and yet his message A) isn't for everyone and B) has changed and will change again.
Uh huh.
Well, a joke is a joke no more.

Location hidden

#748729 Jun 23, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about brainwashing!
you're just as racist as white people dude!
The Inception of the Church was to benefit Rome, not man. either black or white!
I always wanted to ask this, why isn't there any blacks In Hockey?
whu whu whut did you say...

...white boy?
There's no such thing as a black racist.

xD

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#748730 Jun 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, because no one has seen you follow me around harassing me publicly for months and months......
Sure, and that was why you called me last month when Scar dumped you again.

Keep lying to yourself, Luci. It won;t change the truth.
henry

#748731 Jun 23, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing to me that you give God a pass for slavery when God not only condoned it, but in specific instances actually commanded it. And it seems to don't want to acknowledge that latter part. Can't say I blame you; it's pretty damning.
And then you try and rationalize slavery by insisting there were different types, as if that makes any difference. I mean really, rationalizing slavery? You'll be excusing Nazi gas chambers next.
Well, visit a doctor. Better, you get a Change to atheism. Atheism is the most modern form of ideology.

San Francisco

#748732 Jun 23, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
It is silly to speak of a creator of the universe. Never existed such a Thing at all.
There is a difference between insisting that we know for a fact that the universe wasn't created and simply acknowledging that we don't know yet. And indeed we may never know. We as humans are limited as is our collective ability to understand the universe. But in any case, while it's highly unlikely that the universe was created by any deity imagined by humans, that doesn't mean it wasn't created.

San Francisco

#748733 Jun 23, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, visit a doctor. Better, you get a Change to atheism. Atheism is the most modern form of ideology.
Atheism isn't an ideology. It's simply skepticism, of religious claims specifically.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#748734 Jun 23, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I have blocked you from every medium I'm registered in, severed any mutual contacts and changed ones I couldn't block you from.
ROFLMAO

You called me. I didn't contact you.
You gonna get that walking eyeball tattoo removed or get it covered.

"Scar dumped me but I am going to take it out on Duane... again."
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#748735 Jun 23, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your ignorance with us.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#748736 Jun 23, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your lunacy with us.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#748737 Jun 23, 2014
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your stupidity with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 37,431
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Triple Fine 104,590
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Steve III 618,305
Ear nose& throat/OTOLARYNGOLOGISTS 32 min Princessnubi 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 36 min WasteWater 18,655
Play "end of the word" part 2 39 min andet1987 1,700
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Rosesz 641,089
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr who 280,849
More from around the web