Prove there's a god.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#748410 Jun 22, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that, Rosa.
It seems like every English speaking nation in the world has a better appreciation of what religion is what its place should be than America.
I think the US is still affected by Puritanism, 400 years later.

Here, we had an atheist woman leader in Julia Gillard. Bob Hawke was an agnostic, but a minister's son.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#748411 Jun 22, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Poor ignorant, Christian-hating atheists.
It was Christianity that brought civilization and democracy to the world. It still does today.
It was also Christian nations that abolished slavery.
Almost all non-Christian and atheist nations still live in abject ignorance, poverty, injustice, or under dictatorships.
Where there is Christianity there is democracy, human rights and prosperity.
No atheist can deny this, so thank God that you live in a Christian nation.

There is? Or did you really mean wherever it was possible?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#748412 Jun 22, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/TOCO8TEGNA8I5JT63/post 748385
<quoted text>
Actually, it is, Scrunt. The article was well sourced and compellingly argued.
Did you look at any of the other links confirming that opinion? Of course you didn't. Why would you? You're a faith based thinker.
Right, none of those writers are in the least bit biased....

You are pointless.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#748413 Jun 22, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>Please share BenAdam. She has become what YUNS groomed her to be ain't she?
"Behind my back" - translates into public forum, as stipulated by his very public theatrics, tantrums and humiliation attempts.

All behaviour that I think stems from,

A: my refusal to communicate privately or otherwise, due to many lies, the end of a short, mostly fictional cyber relationshit in which I was said, by him, to be his "favourite toy" and a very deceptive, on his part, friendship attempt where all he actually wanted was information about me, I tried to be his friend, I cared when he almost killed himself with meds. I don't care anymore.

B: he lives on topix and it's one of his addictions, he cares what people here think so somehow assumes I do too. I don't give a shit about "topix reputation" or what he says and topix is not my whole life.

C: he wants me to leave, he did this to Dawn. Drove her half mad. Gossiped about her, got his old boys club in on it too. She tried to warn me about him and I didn't believe her at the time, helped him run her off even, that I'm sorry for, she needed a friend.

I could say a hell of a lot more but I won't, for now.

He's not dealing with a remorse and grief filled, half mad, middle aged woman who gives a fck what he lies about anymore, this time. I was loyal to a piece of shit who didn't deserve me. Nothing new under the sun.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#748414 Jun 22, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and Riccardo even denies climate change.
The global climate changes drastically, without any help from mankind.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/earth/earth_time...

Scientists also suspect that tidal forces are what dried up Venus and Mars. Dontcha feel special...now?

Gore's climate change rhetoric was just to score big, financially on "alternate sources" and the caps scam.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#748415 Jun 22, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> You never said anything to or about ip sec for defending one..
That's right. I stayed out of that argument because I don't believe he did.

If you say that someone was acquitted of robbing a bank, you're not defending bank robbers. Ditto murder.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#748416 Jun 22, 2014
I don't mean anyone on here disrespect except you ip sec..
anyone that defends pedophiles, Christian or atheist, isn't
worth a fk!
I know a few on here appreciate your contribution of cutting down
Christianity, and I don't mean to offend them, but you ip sec
ain't worth a fk! you POS pedophile defender!!
If you got a problem with me saying that well it's just tough
fkn shyt for you!

Here's a quarter, call someone that gives a fk!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#748418 Jun 22, 2014
Sophie123 wrote:
There are already too much comments in here, I doubt mine won't be noticed but I'll write anyways. If you are looking for God, you are already seeing him/her right here and now. He's everywhere. Haha, you would ask, is my shirt, that tree, God? Well, yeah whatever he creates becomes his extension, including you.
But, there is no God.

Evolution of humans has been proven....A God had nothing to do with it....there is no magic in this world.

Location hidden

#748419 Jun 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Behind my back" - translates into public forum, as stipulated by his very public theatrics, tantrums and humiliation attempts.
All behaviour that I think stems from,
A: my refusal to communicate privately or otherwise, due to many lies, the end of a short, mostly fictional cyber relationshit in which I was said, by him, to be his "favourite toy" and a very deceptive, on his part, friendship attempt where all he actually wanted was information about me, I tried to be his friend, I cared when he almost killed himself with meds. I don't care anymore.
B: he lives on topix and it's one of his addictions, he cares what people here think so somehow assumes I do too. I don't give a shit about "topix reputation" or what he says and topix is not my whole life.
C: he wants me to leave, he did this to Dawn. Drove her half mad. Gossiped about her, got his old boys club in on it too. She tried to warn me about him and I didn't believe her at the time, helped him run her off even, that I'm sorry for, she needed a friend.
I could say a hell of a lot more but I won't, for now.
He's not dealing with a remorse and grief filled, half mad, middle aged woman who gives a fck what he lies about anymore, this time. I was loyal to a piece of shit who didn't deserve me. Nothing new under the sun.
Relationshyt? hahaha!
we hope you don't leave. I enjoy your humor, even when directed at me.
loyal? over/on the computer? never heard of such a thing..
I didn't think people took "cyber relationshyts" that serious..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#748420 Jun 22, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
I don't mean anyone on here disrespect except you ip sec..
anyone that defends pedophiles, Christian or atheist, isn't
worth a fk!
I know a few on here appreciate your contribution of cutting down
Christianity, and I don't mean to offend them, but you ip sec
ain't worth a fk! you POS pedophile defender!!
If you got a problem with me saying that well it's just tough
fkn shyt for you!

Here's a quarter, call someone that gives a fk!
Why then, do you defend the jesus character?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#748421 Jun 22, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton and rapists.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hill...
A woman who says she was raped by an Arkansas man in the 1970s now says Hillary Clinton “took her through hell” as the defense attorney for the man charged in the case.
In an interview with the Daily Beast website posted Friday, the woman charged that Clinton knowingly “lied like a dog” in attacking her credibility while representing the alleged rapist in 1975.
Good. That's what defense attorneys are supposed to do. Sounds like she was doing her job.

Location hidden

#748422 Jun 22, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. I stayed out of that argument because I don't believe he did.
If you say that someone was acquitted of robbing a bank, you're not defending bank robbers. Ditto murder.
Fair enough. Oh Hi Rosa :)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#748423 Jun 22, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why these countries you mention are sinking rapidly, because they have abandoned their Christian values. Especially the liberal politicians policy of allowing mass immigration from third world countries.
So much for your liberal politicians.
A Christian value is to not allow immigration?

Wow...

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#748424 Jun 22, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> To defend a rapist against a 12 year old female victim. Then we are to believe she is all for same sex marriage because she says she is. Hillary could care less about 12 year old rape victims homosexuals or rapists. She just says what she thinks she has to.
That's no way to talk about your next president.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#748425 Jun 22, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
That is why these countries you mention are sinking rapidly, because they have abandoned their Christian values. Especially the liberal politicians policy of allowing mass immigration from third world countries. So much for your liberal politicians.
A conservative Christian opines. Thanks for everything you guys do.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#748426 Jun 22, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. That's what defense attorneys are supposed to do. Sounds like she was doing her job.
Thank you.

Location hidden

#748427 Jun 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then, do you defend the jesus character?
C'mon Doc..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#748428 Jun 22, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
This is a pretty good rendition of the typical American christian:
http://i.imgur.com/NGGDl0Y.jpg
LOL. That's the American that the world knows.

Please know that there are many Americans who think the same of him as you do, but we are grossly outnumbered, and have little impact any more. Liberalism has been vanquished in America. America moves rapidly to the right under presidents like Reagan and Bush, and a little more slowly under presidents like Clinton and Obama, but it only moves right.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#748429 Jun 22, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>Relationshyt? hahaha!
we hope you don't leave. I enjoy your humor, even when directed at me.
loyal? over/on the computer? never heard of such a thing..
I didn't think people took "cyber relationshyts" that serious..
I did. I took it seriously. More than once. It won't happen again. In matters of the heart, I am slower to learn but do learn, nevertheless.

My brain took over anyway:

http://i.imgur.com/5H1Yz4D.jpg

Hey it's great getting all this out of my system, I gotta thank you for that.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#748430 Jun 22, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Poor ignorant, Christian-hating atheists.
It was Christianity that brought civilization and democracy to the world. It still does today.
It was also Christian nations that abolished slavery.
Almost all non-Christian and atheist nations still live in abject ignorance, poverty, injustice, or under dictatorships.
Where there is Christianity there is democracy, human rights and prosperity.
No atheist can deny this, so thank God that you live in a Christian nation.
Look. i'm not athiest ,You really are undereducated and ignorant, and no not much about US and world ,read more dude, you lack critical reasoning skills. logic 101...! Lets give you example Example Philippines is corrupted Democracy with a US puppet State and nation with a Christians, as their leaders in power had sold out to crooked US imperailist interests and rarely care about its own people; as most over 80% of filipinos are still had not climbed out of abject poverty, as many are unemployed/underemployed ... and most of their remittance from overseas relatives to support their livelihood. So, stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 63,449
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,965
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 653,701
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr thetruth 9,362
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,229
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,754
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 106,479
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web