Prove there's a god.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Danville, VA

#748184 Jun 21, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
List the specific passages you're referring to and I'll give you the cultural context, the purpose of the book as a whole, and then maybe it will make sense to you.
lulz
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#748185 Jun 21, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Slave Boy mindlessly repeats the vitriolic words of his terrestrial masters and they feed his delusions of eternal salvation. He's one of the most potentially violent human-in-name-only godbots to ever post in this forum and should be under constant police surveillance.
I wish hundreds, even thousands, of other people (especially real Christians) would learn about this thread, and come see how these supposed True Christians ™ are conducting themselves.

Meanwhile, I would be happy if I could simply encounter one who could employ honesty in what they posit.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#748186 Jun 21, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Voluntary service to others out of love for fellow man and God. I bet you'll want an explanation of that.:)
sex and family life

We must consider that slaves in those times had their sex life and family life controlled by the slave owners....just like they did in American slavery of the 1800's and earlier.

We should also know that slaves in both times we are talking about were susceptible to owners beating the sh!t out of them....long as they didn't kill the slave right away, there was no consequences.

Another thing that I haven't heard anyone talk about is that slavery of the worst kind still exists today in our modern world. People from the Middle East and many Pacific Rim and former Soviet Block South still practice slavery. Good looking women are kidnapped and
used as prostitutes. I hear that Mexico has this evil trade too....especially very young girls.

God, in His infinite mercy could have placed just one line in the Bible.

"Slavery Is An Abomination to God"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#748187 Jun 21, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>I wish hundreds, even thousands, of other people (especially real Christians) would learn about this thread, and come see how these supposed True Christians ™ are conducting themselves.

Meanwhile, I would be happy if I could simply encounter one who could employ honesty in what they posit.
Honesty.

In topix?

BWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

Oh lol.

Good one, cheers for that.

Whew.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#748188 Jun 21, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Show your references.
Read your Bible GW2U....he speaks the truth and you should know this.

" If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare,'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever." (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)"

" When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment." (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

" When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

" Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them." (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#748189 Jun 21, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
I love how ole "dude" tried to cast blame on the guy holding the sign, for starting argument... hahaha!
That is Scrooogie and Waaaaaaasup.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#748190 Jun 21, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Yes. It's very sad.

If I cared more, I'd even make a sad face.

http://i.imgur.com/NJ7w4Kl.jpg
A "dead on assessment" of Slave Boy and our other resident retards.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#748191 Jun 21, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
I wish hundreds, even thousands, of other people (especially real Christians) would learn about this thread, and come see how these supposed True Christians ™ are conducting themselves.

It's impossible to be honest and still be a Christian. Lying and rationalizing are prerequisites for a Christian cultist lifestyle as we see on display in this forum on a daily basis.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#748192 Jun 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:

If the 10 Commandments were divinely inspired then they certainly would have included a commandment on slavery, but slavery was convenient to the terrestrial authors of the damn bible.

“LOL Really?”

Danville, VA

#748193 Jun 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
sex and family life
We must consider that slaves in those times had their sex life and family life controlled by the slave owners....just like they did in American slavery of the 1800's and earlier.
We should also know that slaves in both times we are talking about were susceptible to owners beating the sh!t out of them....long as they didn't kill the slave right away, there was no consequences.
Another thing that I haven't heard anyone talk about is that slavery of the worst kind still exists today in our modern world. People from the Middle East and many Pacific Rim and former Soviet Block South still practice slavery. Good looking women are kidnapped and
used as prostitutes. I hear that Mexico has this evil trade too....especially very young girls.
The U.S. has this evil trade as well.

Location hidden

#748194 Jun 21, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>It's impossible to be honest and still be a Christian. Lying and rationalizing are prerequisites for a Christian cultist lifestyle as we see on display in this forum on a daily basis.
Oh, lying, rationalising one's lies and deception aren't limited to just christians but they do appear to have higher numbers. Statistically.

http://i.imgur.com/V7OZCCg.jpg

Location hidden

#748195 Jun 21, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>If the 10 Commandments were divinely inspired then they certainly would have included a commandment on slavery, but slavery was convenient to the terrestrial authors of the damn bible.
"Divinely inspired".

Lol.

Scoff.

*snort*

http://i.imgur.com/tUcvL5l.jpg

"Everything god creates is perfect."

"God creates homosexuals."

"Homosexuals are an abomination."

"God isn't perfect?

Or god doesn't exist?"

Hahahahaha.

I must've been outta my mind. Wait. I was.

They prey on the vulnerable. Sick.
USe of Might Is Not Truth

United States

#748196 Jun 21, 2014
The Indoctrinated West
by Andre Vltchek
Counterpunch, March 7, 2014

The Christian religion, that outrageous machinery of terror has been part of this for centuries, walking hand in hand with the Conquistadors and Crusaders. Periodically it took the lead in the massacres. The Church had been greedier than monarchies, and it was power hungry, oppressive and brutal.

Christianity, that symbol of Western civilization, brought torture and slavery; it blessed the men and the deeds that murdered millions.

Location hidden

#748197 Jun 21, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>The U.S. has this evil trade as well.
Yep.

http://ideas.time.com/2013/05/09/cleveland-vi...

Many sickos from the U.S, also recruit online. Sometimes, they do not succeed and end up under heavy surveillance.

http://www.americanbar.org/publications/judge...

http://www.polarisproject.org/what-we-do/nati...

Online, in addition to very stupid teens and unsupervised children. They target women who appear vulnerable, additionally, the majority are religious.

https://www.soroptimist.org/trafficking/faq.h...

https://www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-ab...

“LOL Really?”

Danville, VA

#748198 Jun 21, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
http://ideas.time.com/2013/05/09/cleveland-vi...
Many sickos from the U.S, also recruit online. Sometimes, they do not succeed and end up under heavy surveillance.
http://www.americanbar.org/publications/judge...
http://www.polarisproject.org/what-we-do/nati...
Online, in addition to very stupid teens and unsupervised children. They target women who appear vulnerable, additionally, the majority are religious.
https://www.soroptimist.org/trafficking/faq.h...
https://www.dosomething.org/facts/11-facts-ab...
Very few people seem to care.

Location hidden

#748199 Jun 21, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Very few people seem to care.
Maybe one day they will. Your gen is pretty switched on and my kids', even more so.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#748200 Jun 21, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
sex and family life
We're all better than Yahweh.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#748201 Jun 21, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all better than Yahweh.
Pastor Catcher rocks.

Location hidden

#748202 Jun 21, 2014
Fraudsters, some cops, other law enforcement agents and hackers; do care.

As do many parents, especially mothers, including ones who appear vulnerable and useless (usually because they choose to raise and actually supervise their children themselves and stay at home with them) but are highly intelligent, come complete with skills + contacts and have time.

An underestimated lot, which is just fine.

Location hidden

#748203 Jun 21, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>We're all better than Yahweh.
You can say that again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Buck Crick 18,148
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 47 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 7 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 9 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 14 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web