Prove there's a god.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#747904 Jun 20, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing surprises me Doc..kinda harsh on the good ole USA there ain't you? What are allies for? America has to have someone to cook and fetch water :)
So draft a few Somalis.
:-)
BRAZILIAN MALE OUTER

Neptune, NJ

#747905 Jun 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fictional characters only lie when their creators imagine that they do.
Is that why the female version of you is always lying?
VIKING

Neptune, NJ

#747906 Jun 20, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need more?
Yes, more popcorn please.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747907 Jun 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>So draft a few Somalis.
:-)
lmfao

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#747908 Jun 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Being allied with the US will probably get us bombed. Cook and fetch water? Not familiar with Aussie soldiers I take it.
Your leaders are. If that's all our guys were good for, it would be a non issue, this country would get to stay out of your murderous oil and drug war. If only.
Our bl00dy Liberal politicians! Yank bitches the lot of them: from Holt to Howard and now Abscess.

I think this sums it up.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747909 Jun 20, 2014
BRAZILIAN MALE OUTER wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why the female version of you is always lying?
http://i.imgur.com/S2kBYO1.jpg

I have versions now?

Betwix you and gort, I'm much busier than I knew.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#747910 Jun 20, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>"Born again" is a new heresy conjured up by convicted Watergate co-conspirator Chuck Colson (R-Douchebaggia), and born from the Jesusfreaks and Godspell hippies. It began as a hippie cult and graduated to mainstream when Christianity, LLC recognized the revenue potential.
Colson was a politician, so naturally a liar like all of them. I've read his autobiography and also seen the movie of it.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#747911 Jun 20, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
The problem with the atheist argument is their lack of cultural and historical understanding.
Your problem is you're an imbecilic sociopathic punk who lacks the capacity to recognize that slavery has always been immoral.
VIKING

Neptune, NJ

#747912 Jun 20, 2014
That's enough intellectual torture, cerebral spanking and psychological devastation for one night. After all, what's fair is fair. I must remember the Geneva Convention.

That Brazilian he/she freakazoid taking me on is tantamount to a bed-ridden sloth taking on a young, hungry, male lion.........literally.

I'll lay off Mumsy....You may now continue your game of Battendi with your "four sons"

Yeah........you have four sons..........and I'm Flipper.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#747913 Jun 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/MIEoQ7r.jpg
Two-year-olds are wiser than Christian cultists!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#747915 Jun 20, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> well yeah, American soldiers fight and aussie soldiers cook and fetch water. well no they wouldn't get to stay out of it, cause American soldiers have to eat Doc, geez!
Actually I knew an old Vietnam vet, who said that they hated to go on patrol with the Americans. They would smoke and play their transistor radios, which made them obvious targets for the Viet Cong.

Our Aussie soldiers were more subtle.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747916 Jun 20, 2014
VIKING wrote:
That's enough intellectual torture, cerebral spanking and psychological devastation for one night. After all, what's fair is fair. I must remember the Geneva Convention.

That Brazilian he/she freakazoid taking me on is tantamount to a bed-ridden sloth taking on a young, hungry, male lion.........literally.

I'll lay off Mumsy....You may now continue your game of Battendi with your "four sons"

Yeah........you have four sons..........and I'm Flipper.
Your concession is noted Flips.

I'm sorry to have to keep telling you this but you're not one of my sons, therefore not a dignified lion.

http://i.imgur.com/BGiMyHE.jpg

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747917 Jun 20, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>Two-year-olds are wiser than Christian cultists!
Very true.
VIKING

Neptune, NJ

#747918 Jun 20, 2014
P.S. I think it's FRIGHTENINGLY FREAKY the way you and Roy Winkle bring me up and/or talk about me every 5th post TO OTHER POSTERS.

It's almost as if you two castrati singers want to tag-team me or something.

YIKES !!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIKES!!!!!!!!!!

I'D RATHER HAVE SEX WITH SECRETARIAT.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747919 Jun 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I knew an old Vietnam vet, who said that they hated to go on patrol with the Americans. They would smoke and play their transistor radios, which made them obvious targets for the Viet Cong.

.. and bailed them out. Too funny.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#747920 Jun 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rosa!:)
The frustrating thing is that it's entirely unnecessary to deny scientific facts in order to be religious. I mean, even the Catholic church accepts evolution as a fact. How embarrassing for the fundie evangelicals to be further behind than them! LOL. In any case, I'm sure other countries who compete with us, especially the Chinese and Indians, are thrilled that American fundies are holding their own kids back. They will be happy for their own kids to take advantage.
Suffer the little children...And that's from someone who had just that kind of Xian "education", that wasn't.
:-(
tedna7891

Chicago, IL

#747921 Jun 20, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I knew an old Vietnam vet, who said that they hated to go on patrol with the Americans. They would smoke and play their transistor radios, which made them obvious targets for the Viet Cong.
hi Rosa :)

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#747922 Jun 20, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you haven't proved anything except your ignorance, delusions, lies and hate.
And neither have you, Spot.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#747924 Jun 20, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost Writer and Riverside Redneck have decided to post even more bullshit using new user names. Ghost Writer is posting primarily as Viking Warrior and Riverside Redneck is primarily posting as Cheetah. He must not have liked being referred to as nimRodny when the imbecile posted as Rodny.
Yes, he also loved it when I call him the little 1" Rod.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#747925 Jun 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said slavery was moral. In fact I said it was immoral, and I reiterate that here.
Do you think slavery is moral?
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
Abraham Lincoln

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/ab...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,731
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Billy McReal 675,518
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Bongo 110,144
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Tom Fontaine 286,308
ARKANSAS!!!!! WHY is ROGER COULTER STILL ALIVE!... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Finish This Liberal Political Sentence.. 4 hr USS LIBERTY 3
68 year old man missing from Deens Landing?! 11 hr bugg_85 1
More from around the web