“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#746524 Jun 17, 2014
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've got some data that disproves the Big Bang bring it on. I'd truly love to hear about it. Forget disproves... just show me something that doesn't support it or is contrary to it. You keep talking about all this evidence but you never reference any of it. I'm not the one who's in support of the Big Bang Theory... it's more like the scientific community of the entire world that is it's main fan base. I'm just referencing it. Now.. this data of yours that contradicts the Big Bang.. I suppose you're ready to post it?
Backpedaling liar.

“ dirty for dirty”

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#746525 Jun 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This article is probably easier for an old timer like you to understand.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/06/...
I like the purty pictures.
You Rock! I enjoyed that article and others you post nano..

Location hidden

#746526 Jun 17, 2014
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Ceeeerist... it's really difficult conversing with you Nano. There are tons and tons of empirical evidence supporting the Big Bang. Red shift is one. I'm not going to explain that to you.. google it if you're interested. Also background microwave radiation is in strong support of Big Bang as is the noted composition of very old stars vs. relatively new ones. Let me give you a little advice... don't take any "scientific" advice from your Preacher.
Still...way beyond just "implying".

Chumpwad.

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#746527 Jun 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
You ought to cream your man panties over this one.
http://journalofcosmology.com/Cosmology4.html
I could go on forever but if you can't take the word of a fellow hedonist, who can you believe?
I think you need to keep going. This is certainly a very old star but the article doesn't support it being older than the rest of the universe. "Given the star's residual uncertainty, that makes the star's age compatible with the age of the universe,"

If you can keep going on and on, then you need to. Next time get something that supports your theory that the universe isn't expanding, didn't expand out of a singularity and didn't in the process create a bunch of background radiation that's still present throughout the entire universe. A very old star who's distance can't be measured within a degree of error better than about fifteen or twenty percent and with varying brightness ain't your holy grail Goober.

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

#746528 Jun 17, 2014
gort wrote:
3 min ago
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on faith. You have faith that your car will start. Faith is trust.
Have you ever worked side by side with your Pope Dawkins in the lab to see if what he states is true? If you haven't, and yet you believe what he says, you're living on that faith. You're trusting what he says, and that trust is faith.
Suck it up buttercup
Have you ever considered WHY I have "faith" that my car will start?
gort
Luxembourg
1 min ago
exposed joyful2X0 for the scum she is.
exposed screwu, kaitthefatslob, push the tush, white idiot, caspar ghostly
docs
gort
Höst, Germany
1 min ago
new page quizzie
How have you exposed pusherman ? " push the tush"

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#746529 Jun 17, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
You live on faith. You have faith that your car will start. Faith is trust.
Have you ever worked side by side with your Pope Dawkins in the lab to see if what he states is true? If you haven't, and yet you believe what he says, you're living on that faith. You're trusting what he says, and that trust is faith.
Suck it up buttercup
We expect that that vehicle will perform as it has due to verifiable circumstantial evidence of verifiable and tangible previous performance, and has been convincingly and conclusively proven to do so.
Your deity has none of those attributes of proof, buttercup.

Location hidden

#746530 Jun 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Backpedaling liar.
In what way was that backpeddling? That post was made before you made your "incredible star that's older than the rest of the universe within a margin of error of 15 to 20 percent... which actually makes it compatible with the age of the universe (and thus makes your entire post a moot point)" post. Show me a contradiction... oh wait.. forgot you just like to make unsubstantiated claims. Get back to your fundie sites and get to googlin Goober.

Location hidden

#746531 Jun 17, 2014
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
The double blind, repeatable and verifiable scientifically peer reviewed theories are what makes up every aspect of science... it's what defines it. There are theories and there is speculation. Big Bang is a theory, evolution is a theory. God as per the Bible did it is pure speculation.
There's your "implying" reference, Mr. Short term memory gimp.

You... implying that a theory is more than speculation, whereas I proved your theory is really not "more" with new visions of larger, older structures than your "implied" Bang event can account for.

And keep your prepositional ending faux pas BS to yourself.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#746532 Jun 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ben thinks the "universe" is God, or some other ludicrous New Ager crap.
and what do you think the universe is?

FYI - I don't think it is "God". In fact, I don't think "God" has anything to do with our reality and universe, except having it as a gullible aspect of some folks life.

BTW - not everything that is non-Christianity is considered "new age". People tend to use this phrase for those instances that they seem to not comprehend and use the term as a means to express their lack of knowledge.

Please provide your link that confirms or even suggests that the "universe is God" or as being "New Age" thinking.
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#746533 Jun 17, 2014
Since the original theory was constructed there have been structures found that are far older than the estimated age of the Big Bang theory you are so quick to support.

LIES

the lake of fire awaits you

repent or suffer

Location hidden

#746534 Jun 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Heaven's gonna be full of bugs!
Seriously... can you visualize all these retards up there... looking for sheep to fk,... asking when they're going to get the new teeth they were promised... asking God why he let all these negro's and ferriners in. I've said it many times.. if the bible was real, I wouldn't want any part of that heaven shit. I've blasphemed the Holy Spirit many times just in case. No going back from that you know.

Location hidden

#746535 Jun 17, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> You Rock! I enjoyed that article and others you post nano..
lol

The concept of eternity/infinity is starting to look more real everyday.

Funny how uneducated, dimwitted, newly anthropoidic goatherders came by the concept, ain't it?
;)
gort

Paris, France

#746536 Jun 17, 2014
You can thank NASA for the bugs. The ideal heaven would not allow bugs inside. There ain't nuthin' meek about insects.

nasa is of the earth
a product of evil
one of satans tools
trusted only by fools
youre on the precipice
dont mock GOD
repent now or the lake of fire awaits you

Location hidden

#746537 Jun 17, 2014
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
and what do you think the universe is?
FYI - I don't think it is "God". In fact, I don't think "God" has anything to do with our reality and universe, except having it as a gullible aspect of some folks life.
BTW - not everything that is non-Christianity is considered "new age". People tend to use this phrase for those instances that they seem to not comprehend and use the term as a means to express their lack of knowledge.
Please provide your link that confirms or even suggests that the "universe is God" or as being "New Age" thinking.
Have you seen any of those big, white, unmarked tour buses coming through your town yet?
They've been through here for over a year now. "That" is a sign of the New Age crap Obama is enforcing on U.S. citizens. That "all living peacefully under one government" BS that the U.N. is pushing. Religion is going to be the last fkg thing you have to worry about when the "civilian enforcing" tanks are in place. There's nothing like good ole Martial Law to make a person feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
gort

Paris, France

#746538 Jun 17, 2014
new age satanic leader

LIES

torment awaits you in the lake of fire

Location hidden

#746539 Jun 17, 2014
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way was that backpeddling? That post was made before you made your "incredible star that's older than the rest of the universe within a margin of error of 15 to 20 percent... which actually makes it compatible with the age of the universe (and thus makes your entire post a moot point)" post. Show me a contradiction... oh wait.. forgot you just like to make unsubstantiated claims. Get back to your fundie sites and get to googlin Goober.
G'head, ya pansy ass armchair villian, just try and show me posting fundie sites disproving ANYTHING. I used NASA and even an atheist turd's regarding the Big Bang Theory.

You've always been nothing but a hedonist clown, yankin yer wanger at the screen.

You got nothin' to say but BS.

Location hidden

#746541 Jun 17, 2014
[QUOTE who=" Clark Griswold<quoted text>
Jesus Ceeeerist... it's really difficult conversing with you Nano. There are tons and tons of empirical evidence supporting the Big Bang. Red shift is one. I'm not going to explain that to you.. google it if you're interested. Also background microwave radiation is in strong support of Big Bang as is the noted composition of very old stars vs. relatively new ones. Let me give you a little advice... don't take any "scientific" advice from your Preacher.
[/QUOTE]
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Still...way beyond just "implying".
Chumpwad.
OK... with this post I see the true problem emerging. I should have listened to several others on here. You are a truly stupid person with a learning disability problem... and I'm sure you haven't any more than a high school education... if that. There is a preponderance of evidence that supports the Big Bang Theory. If there wasn't, it never would have become the widely accepted theory it's become. I listed red shift Doppler effect. This is the smoking gun. Background microwave radiation evenly distributed throughout the universe is another. It's a theory that has gained wide acceptance throughout the scientific community. Yes, I strongly imply that, and if you'd like I will strongly imply that again... but understand, this is not me who is implying that the Big Bang is supported by strong empirical evidence. It is the vast majority of the world's scientific community. But then I guess they should have consulted a mentally retarded redneck with a grade school education first before they put their stamp on a theory that contradicts what his preacher told him. You really don't understand just how stupid you are do you?

“ dirty for dirty”

Location hidden

#746542 Jun 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
The concept of eternity/infinity is starting to look more real everyday.
Funny how uneducated, dimwitted, newly anthropoidic goatherders came by the concept, ain't it?
;)
Yup. you for sure have my respect and i'd say theirs also but they wouldn't admit it.
I enjoy reading your post very much. I don't understand a lot of it, but it sure looks good on the board..:)

Location hidden

#746543 Jun 17, 2014
gort wrote:
Since the original theory was constructed there have been structures found that are far older than the estimated age of the Big Bang theory you are so quick to support.
LIES
the lake of fire awaits you
repent or suffer
You have a problem with the possibility of proof of "eternity"? Really?

Yet men without telescopes "intuited" it long ago.
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#746544 Jun 17, 2014
G'head, ya pansy ass armchair villian, just try and show me posting fundie sites disproving ANYTHING. I used NASA and even an atheist turd's regarding the Big Bang Theory.

You've always been nothing but a hedonist clown, yankin yer wanger at the screen.

You got nothin' to say but BS.

science is the enemy

trust in God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min guest 550,910
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 7 min Harrison Freebird 35
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 96,438
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Blk Thndr 602,801
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Charlie Sheen 262,083
garcinia cambogia 32 min garciniacambogia 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Liam 38,903
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr girls united states 173
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE