Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#747801 Jun 20, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why Jesus chose 12 apostles, and why only Paul, the apostle for the gentiles, is heard of after Jesus' death is astounding.
But that is a secret known only to the few.
It opens up all the Bible's secrets, and shows its relevance of it for today, because even America and other great nations today are referred to with great precision and what is going to happen to them.
Why do you think the European nations and America, which is also mainly of European descent, have been exclusively on top of all other nations and races? The Bible reveals all when this secret is shown.
So the primary document of one of the world's major religions is based on a secret that only a "few" know?

LOL...wow....

“Credulity is not a virtue”

San Francisco

#747802 Jun 20, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason why Jesus chose 12 apostles, and why only Paul, the apostle for the gentiles, is heard of after Jesus' death is astounding.
But that is a secret known only to the few.
It opens up all the Bible's secrets, and shows its relevance of it for today, because even America and other great nations today are referred to with great precision and what is going to happen to them.
Why do you think the European nations and America, which is also mainly of European descent, have been exclusively on top of all other nations and races? The Bible reveals all when this secret is shown.
This is what is so great about religion: you can just make it up as you go along.
Cheetah

Hamrun, Malta

#747803 Jun 20, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Concession speech noted. Haha, you're really going to go with the other poster's are masking their identities meme, Johnny Malta? You're a pathetic hypocrite.
Funny how suddenly you won't post something because someone won't believe it. Nothing you have posted so far is believable. Logical fallacies are not believeable.
I didn't say that posters were hiding their identities, lying scum.
I said that they were using multiple identities and posting under other posters names.
You are one of them and the main culprit. You gave yourself in when you posted as Cheetah from that same Texas IP you are using now. Which proves that you are a dirty, lying coward.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#747804 Jun 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
Provide something other than the bible or apologetics and word play that stems from the bible.
you were the one said he was a myth, prove it. refute what is known about him..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#747805 Jun 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get the whole sock puppet thing. It's like the Topix version of drag I guess. Or multiple-personality disorder.
Agreed.
Cheetah

Hamrun, Malta

#747806 Jun 20, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> I have never known any kind of addict to speak coherently..
Which is why there are so many atheist posters here posting nothing but incoherent blabbery.
Admittedly some of them are posting under multiple names and accounts, with the same repeated blabbery.
The only other explanation could be that they are insane.

Location hidden

#747807 Jun 20, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text>you were the one said he was a myth, prove it. refute what is known about him..
I refute the bible and history backs up that refutation. I'm not in a teaching mood right now, google is your friend.

Location hidden

#747808 Jun 20, 2014
Cheetah

Hamrun, Malta

#747809 Jun 20, 2014
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So the primary document of one of the world's major religions is based on a secret that only a "few" know?
LOL...wow....
Believe it or not, yes it is. Not all of it of course.

San Francisco

#747810 Jun 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
Provide something other than the bible or apologetics and word play that stems from the bible.
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> you were the one said he was a myth, prove it. refute what is known about him..
So you have no proof, and want to shift the responsibility to others to disprove it. By that logic, lets see you disprove every other religion, and for every religion you can't disprove, that religion becomes valid by default.
Cheetah

Hamrun, Malta

#747811 Jun 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what is so great about religion: you can just make it up as you go along.
One always learns something new from the Bible, that is why it is such a wonderful book.
Even atheists read it and quote it often, as they do here, including you.
It depends on the way you look at the Bible. If you are prejudiced against it it won't reveal anything to you.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#747812 Jun 20, 2014
gort wrote:
"It aint necessarily so"
The preference for truth over comfort is what rescued people like you and me from faith."
i just wish i and others of the faith could somehow muster your desire to be like you, quizzie, that we could seek the truth too. right now, as you say, no religitarded fools care enough about truth to become as holy and righteous as you.
what should we do? if everyone was just like you, we would all be free of love, joy, faith, peace, patience bestowed by god. set us free quizzie. i am willing to follow you into cigarettes, adultery, fornication, deleting posts, pretending to be 197 people, cursing, threatening, whatever you command.
HELP US DIVINE INQUISITOR! HELP US BEFORE IT is too late
Sorry, but we are not Viking.

San Francisco

#747813 Jun 20, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not, yes it is. Not all of it of course.
So then God's message to humanity isn't really meant to be understood by everyone?

I think you are going to find many ethical problems with that line of thinking. Starting with the fact that then God creates most people in order to send them to hell for not believing something that was being kept from them in the first place.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#747814 Jun 20, 2014
gort wrote:
55, 56, 57 among others. but divine inquisitor, why just mine, my love? no one else challenges your lies and deceit?
(btw, don't invent definitions for words my love. not smart. just sayin)
but love, tell me what to post and i will obey.
Come on Viking, give the man a little love....hes begging for it.

Location hidden

#747815 Jun 20, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I refute the bible and history backs up that refutation. I'm not in a teaching mood right now, google is your friend.
that sounds like a personal problem, not mine.. YOU google Jesus..

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#747816 Jun 20, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
1 - Typing a lot of confusion has nothing to do with reading comprehension.
I doubt even a professor of literature will comprehend anything of this blabbery.
But I will try and sift something through it.
2 - I called you a nutcase because you made accusations against me which were false.
3 - Why would I waste time posting texts that you ask for if you don't believe in them anyhow?
4 - I will post my reply to Hukt's post in another post, OK? Otherwise it will take too much space here. Capisce?
5 - So you see I am not afraid of anything you or others say, as you again imply here. I am not a coward who hides behind multiple names and false ISP's, as many of you atheists are doing.
Looks like it is you who is afraid to say what a New Age Spiritual Leader is. Why?
6 - Are you Kaith the Witch, because you have her exact writing style. You can't fool Cheetah.
Your own efforts to alter your writing style fail miserably, Redneck.

Capisce?

Now clean up that spill on aisle 13.
Hey You

Crestwood, KY

#747817 Jun 20, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DOzqUyW7jogXX&list=PLGTs2 5V01lBvo4Ud9OwTwiZDyA0GQCylx
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#747818 Jun 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
Those cultures believes slavery was fine, and also wrote that God condoned it, and even ordered them to do it to others from time to time.
It was optional, not ordered.
Jesus and Paul also condoned slavery.
Jesus used slavery as examples in His parables. Actually in a Bible context folks, including you are slaves to sin.
So, is the Bible correct that slavery is moral? Or is it wrong?
Slavery is the result of man abandoning God in a general sense. Once again you fixate on slavery as depicted in Scripture and ignore the fact slavery was universal and far more severe in pagan nations. Rome and Greece are two example you continually ignore. Refusing to put it into any type of historical context. Also it is you who find common ground with southern slave owners who, as you believe the Bible condones slavery. Those had an economic incentive to support slavery and your incentive has to do with discrediting the Bible which really does not validate your atheism, one bit.
Is the Bible's morality eternal and consistent or not?
Yes it is. The rules changed because times have changed. The overall themes remain the same. Love God and neighbor. Rights derive from God and we are accountable to God for how we treat each other. Things like that. That is why the Old condemns raising rent on the poor. Mistreatment of slaves and widows. Job assumes he is accountable to God for the way he treats his slaves, his wife, etc. Slaves can call out against abuse. As happened in Egypt which lead to slave liberation. You have examples of slave liberation in the Old.

Go Down Moses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_Down_Moses

Slaves in the United States calling out to God for liberation.

They did not view the Old as condoning slavery. They viewed Scripture as liberation. Why should anyone believe they are wrong and you and southern racist slave owners are right?
And do you believe slavery is moral because of what some book says?
No. I believe abuse of others is always wrong no matter the situation. In the ancient world things were far different and far more brutal. Corporal punishment was the norm for both slaves and non slaves. I'm just not all that comfortable crawling in bed with slave owners like you are.

Location hidden

#747819 Jun 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>dirty white boy- wrote, "<quoted text> you were the one said he was a myth, prove it. refute what is known about him.."

So you have no proof, and want to shift the responsibility to others to disprove it. By that logic, lets see you disprove every other religion, and for every religion you can't disprove, that religion becomes valid by default.
Well put.
Cheetah

Hamrun, Malta

#747820 Jun 20, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get the whole sock puppet thing. It's like the Topix version of drag I guess. Or multiple-personality disorder.
I don't think Screwgie suffers from multiple-personality disorder, because he is always posting the same thing.
I find him amusing though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Alt right scm watch 24,635
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Jake999 619,749
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web