Prove there's a god.
Cheetah

Malta

#747483 Jun 19, 2014
uidiotRaceMakeWorldpeace wrote:
I do not believe the homosexual community deserves minority status. One's misbehavior does not qualify him or her for minority status. Blacks, Hispanics, women, etc., are God-ordained minorities who do indeed deserve minority status.
-- Rev Jerry Falwell, USA Today Chat, quoted from The Religious Freedom Coalition, "The Two faces of Jerry Falwell"
===
Such intolerant, racist, the superiority complex... religious nutcase, if yo not of his kind , you just a number in his book ... this not god work, where is fairness--- an Evil religion!
Are you another atheist homosexual?
There's plenty of them posting here too.

And why say that what he said was racist? On the contrary you quote him as saying that race minorities deserve minority status.

Get a grip, boy, and don't let your rabid hate confuse you.
uidiotRaceMakeWo rldpeace

United States

#747484 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that there are no atheist nutcases?
There are plenty of them on this thread alone.
So what are you trying to prove?
Just because one Christian says so doesn't mean that all Christians agree.
i'm not athiest and not religious! Religions are cause of many wars among races/religions/nations/brothe r...s and way way worst than being an simple Athiests. Humans are falliable but worst ones are religions who as collective must follow his Authoritarian overlord to end , for good or bad - as gods' human representatives, and must follow like floc sheeps to slaughter for his nation/race and to illegal war among other religions...! Athiests don't follow authoritarian overlord commands and have free will , nor can be commanded, no leaders require, you have freedom not to follow commands ... Corrupted Religions had been cause of many wars since inception of mankind! Wake up time ALL ! Bahahahaha

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747485 Jun 19, 2014
Grown men should not be having sex with prostitutes unless they are married to them.
-- Jerry Falwell, on CNN's Crossfire, May 17, 1997
====
Such immoral, illogical reasoning... Funny, another of his senior moment! Bahhaaaa
http://i.imgur.com/6rQwVSe.jpg

United States

#747486 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
And why say that what he said was racist? On the contrary you quote him as saying that race minorities deserve minority status.
Wrong! More stupid ad hominem from a dumb ignorant sheep without a peebrain! BAhahahaa

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747487 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you another atheist homosexual?

Why are christians so obsessed with what people do with their genitals?

United States

#747488 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! More stupid ad hominem from a dumb ignorant sheep without a peebrain! BAhahahaa

look not HomoAthiest! You mean they are not human,, so you bully the handicap of society , and weak of society, or even bully those not of you kind... so you mean you don't believe in human rights and good works for society ills, and i though you a good christain will be tolerant , i guess not, you not even human you work for Satan aRMY -- god of war !Q Babhaaaa]! u do now you have 666 on your forheads!
Cheetah

Malta

#747489 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text> i'm not athiest and not religious! Religions are cause of many wars among races/religions/nations/brothe r...s and way way worst than being an simple Athiests. Humans are falliable but worst ones are religions who as collective must follow his Authoritarian overlord to end , for good or bad - as gods' human representatives, and must follow like floc sheeps to slaughter for his nation/race and to illegal war among other religions...! Athiests don't follow authoritarian overlord commands and have free will , nor can be commanded, no leaders require, you have freedom not to follow commands ... Corrupted Religions had been cause of many wars since inception of mankind! Wake up time ALL ! Bahahahaha
OK, so you are not an atheist. What gods do you believe in then?
Cheetah

Malta

#747490 Jun 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think so?
I asked him if he was a homosexual because he was quoting a pastor who said something about homosexuals.
Now why would anyone be interested in what some unknown pastor said about homosexuals unless he had an interest in it?
Plain logic isn't it? Something which you and other atheists don't know anything about.

United States

#747491 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you are not an atheist. What gods do you believe in then?
i said not religious, what does that mean? No Gods is my god ! I believe in myself and those who stand for good of humanity! Have you so call God(s) done anything good for the human race...?

United States

#747492 Jun 19, 2014
had = have! oops!
Huh

New York, NY

#747493 Jun 19, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Should have stuck with bestiality.
Was that your favorite kind of sex?
Huh

New York, NY

#747494 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one strange cat, Redneck.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#747495 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think so?
I asked him if he was a homosexual because he was quoting a pastor who said something about homosexuals.
Now why would anyone be interested in what some unknown pastor said about homosexuals unless he had an interest in it?
Plain logic isn't it? Something which you and other atheists don't know anything about.
Not really, I'm not a homosexual and I care about the human rights of all humans, which includes homosexuals, as well as christianity's insistence in destroying humans at all cost. For the jesus character.

The majority, as in close to 97% of christians are obsessed with people's sexuality. They even affect laws regarding sexuality.

I take it you will not answer the question.

Are there any christians around that will answer it?

Cheetah

Fort Worth, TX

#747496 Jun 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it when an anonymous man puts his big, throbbing phallus through the wall at the Minneapolis Airport men's room and I get to gobble it and lick it clean. I like it better uncut and unwashed. The cheese aims to please.
Cheetah

Malta

#747497 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text> i said not religious, what does that mean? No Gods is my god ! I believe in myself and those who stand for good of humanity! Have you so call God(s) done anything good for the human race...?
But you said "I'm not atheist". Your own words, read them above.
And do you care only for the human race? What about other creatures?
Cheetah

New York, NY

#747498 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it when an anonymous man puts his big, throbbing phallus through the wall at the Minneapolis Airport men's room and I get to gobble it and lick it clean. I like it better uncut and unwashed. The cheese aims to please.
This is obviously someone impersonating me. I only like circumcised swords. Mmmm, mmmm good.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#747499 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't make sense to you because your logic is at fault.
If you had a big business or corporation with a lot at stake would you give it to just anyone without testing him first, especially for loyalty and honesty?
So you obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Have you, or anyone you know, ever seen this place that you are going to be given when you die? Has anyone ever come back from actual death to give you the low down? No, they have not. NDEs are not people coming back from death, because they did not die. Came close, but close don't count in death and horseshoes.
You are wasting your life for a reward you don't even know exists. And hoping for others to go to a hell you don't know exists or not. Nobody has ever come back to tell you.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#747500 Jun 19, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>I like it when an anonymous man puts his big, throbbing phallus through the wall at the Minneapolis Airport men's room and I get to gobble it and lick it clean. I like it better uncut and unwashed. The cheese aims to please.
STFU Maltese pussycat.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#747501 Jun 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists also do not accost people in the park to talk about finding the jesus.
We don't go knocking on doors of peoples home to talk about Jesus.
DS half head

Baltimore, MD

#747502 Jun 19, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, I'm not a homosexual and I care about the human rights of all humans, which includes homosexuals, as well as christianity's insistence in destroying humans at all cost. For the jesus character.
The majority, as in close to 97% of christians are obsessed with people's sexuality. They even affect laws regarding sexuality.
I take it you will not answer the question.
Are there any christians around that will answer it?
you half head are reported,
because to much worry about christians who loves to worry about other genitals,
and you try investigate such blind punks humans whose focue everyday is to worship their god and genitals of others in that case male a..and d..... female holes with herpies,and a..with develop aids

so start pray, besech for mercy,stick your finger inside your hole,catch your clitoris and masturbate without of mercy,
for sure true christians will not care at all you little blind POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 646,629
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Aura Mytha 48,757
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min Brian_G 445,723
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 44,695
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Voyeur 38,756
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,621
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 1 hr jorvajor 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,262
More from around the web