dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> whatever rough boy
What a mesmerizing comeback.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#746867 Jun 18, 2014
gort wrote:
You addressed me incorrectly. I have nothing to do with "satanism", "Satanic practices", or anything of the sort.
deceiver
watching you burn will be gratifying
Suggestion when posting......include the name of the poster you are intending your response to.

You see, if I wasn't paying attention, then I would have passed right over your insults and lonely expressions of hate.

I bet that you WON'T be watching anyone burn....so please stop making up things about other people.

Try being honest for a change.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#746868 Jun 18, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
I'm so angry.
MRRROW!

Our pussycat is having a hissy fit.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#746869 Jun 18, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What a mesmerizing comeback.
Says the pedifile defender..

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#746870 Jun 18, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So I will stick with my original, amateur diagnosis. You're incapable of learning. You stick with the same credulous inanity despite evidence to the contrary. You offer mindless, useless empty platitudes. You think you can determine the "identity" of a poster.
I am Huh, just Huh, because everything the unwashed, Christian anti-cognoscenti posts makes me go, "Huh?"
Okay, nice to meet you Huh. May you have a joyful, blessing of a day filled with much love, peace, and happiness.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#746871 Jun 18, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Wankel is a typical atheist boring poster with never anything logical to say, which is why he/she is always trying to ban posters like us.
So you're Viking's cat now. The happy couple. LOL

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#746872 Jun 18, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop projecting, glasshead. I'm not upset about anything or lashing, just having fun with fools like you and Rosa.
That works both ways, little Rod.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#746873 Jun 18, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. They are both entirely human concepts that are psychological in nature and unique to humans.
A Cherokee proverb I like comes to mind:
http://i.imgur.com/ih62nNR.jpg
It's all in yo head.
All the "holy books" discuss this concept, using a variety of metaphors that seem to be mostly lost on people.
Whatever goes on inside of us, follows outside of us. As is below, so is above etc...
Zoroaster came up with the whole good/evil opposition doo ladida let's bullshit to the simpletons and get us some slaves shtik.
That's profound.
Good Folks

Pell City, AL

#746874 Jun 18, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
The fossil and genetic evidence in support of evolution is overwhelming and irrefutable. Evolution is denied only by the world's most staggeringly ignorant godbots. You're a punk-ass disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell with absolutely nothing positive to contribute to this forum or society at large.
You need to be wiped.

Location hidden

#746875 Jun 18, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So I will stick with my original, amateur diagnosis. You're incapable of learning. You stick with the same credulous inanity despite evidence to the contrary. You offer mindless, useless empty platitudes. You think you can determine the "identity" of a poster.
I am Huh, just Huh, because everything the unwashed, Christian anti-cognoscenti posts makes me go, "Huh?"
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, nice to meet you Huh. May you have a joyful, blessing of a day filled with much love, peace, and happiness.
By the way, I did not say you were IANS or Word. I said maybe. It really doesn't matter who you or I am. It just matters what we have to say.:)

May you have a joyful, blessing of a day filled with much love, peace, and happiness.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#746876 Jun 18, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
It knows what it is, but relishes the delusion it thinks it's creating...
haha, the delusion of a delusion.
Wrong, bush pig.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#746879 Jun 18, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
His micro brain is too tiny to comprehend such logic..
Btw
RR is using CHEATER name now..
Thanks for that information. I have a video for him, CHEATER you say?

Location hidden

#746880 Jun 18, 2014
gort wrote:
This forum is titled, "Prove there's a god".
There has never been a single scientific observation in support of the juvenile concept of god. Evolution is scientific fact and biblical dogma is totally inconsistent with science.
You're one of this forum's MOST revolting religiously retarded rednecks. You're obsessed with posting off-topic comments because you can't provide proof when none exists and you don't have the guts to seek professional help for your mental illness.
There's no disputing that you're a "psycho" and should be institutionalized immediately. LOL
Docs homes.
If there was such a thing as God someone surly would have posted some evidence within the last 50,000 posts, one would think.

And even if there was such a thing as God, that wouldn't mean KKKrist-insanity was real or true. Or that the Bible is reliable and truthful. And showing that the Bible is a hoax full of lies and absurdities doesn't prove there isn't a God either, but if there was a God one would think that someone would have found some evidence of it by now.

I assert it is rational to consider those who believe in God to have mental health issues in need of treatment.

Location hidden

#746881 Jun 18, 2014
Good Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be wiped.
Would you like to have a page from my Bible?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#746884 Jun 18, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>People blow off steam and frustration in many ways. I would offer that doing it here on Topix is mostly harmless. You are offering a clinical diagnosis, without training and with nothing more than anecdotal evidence. I could offer the same diagnosis that offering pointless, empty platitudes to strangers on the Internet rises to the level of insanity. Would that be right?

Why do Christians take any attempt to make themselves feel superior to others. It seems to be the Ultimate Low Self Esteem Club.
Well said.

Brings a quote by Ingersoll that I like, to mind:

"You will rise by lifting others."

It is true that only deeply insecure and self loathing individuals, love to put people down, christianity seems to perpetuate this.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#746885 Jun 18, 2014
Huh wrote:
you're a pedifile defender who should not be allowed to walk around in society! you're as big a POS as the pedifile you defend ip sec!!

Location hidden

#746886 Jun 18, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was such a thing as God someone surly would have posted some evidence within the last 50,000 posts, one would think.
And even if there was such a thing as God, that wouldn't mean KKKrist-insanity was real or true. Or that the Bible is reliable and truthful. And showing that the Bible is a hoax full of lies and absurdities doesn't prove there isn't a God either, but if there was a God one would think that someone would have found some evidence of it by now.
I assert it is rational to consider those who believe in God to have mental health issues in need of treatment.
Why would you call yourself Reverend if you do not believe in God/a God? What are you a Reverend of? BS? There is no tangible proof either way. However, unlike unbelievers, believers have real and true life experiences to tell you that there is a God. No one can make you believe and we are not trying to force you to. That is your decision and free will. It does not matter what you assert. I assert that your wish to take away others freedoms is cause for you to be imprisoned. See how that works? It doesn't matter what you or I assert.:)

May you have a joyful, blessing of a day filled with much love, peace, and happiness.
Huh

Haslet, TX

#746887 Jun 18, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Says the pedifile defender..
I think feet free of callouses are very nice. Why would you have a problem with that, weirdo? If you misspelled a word,I would just say to you, "thief thinks everyone steals."

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#746888 Jun 18, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop projecting, glasshead. I'm not upset about anything or lashing, just having fun with fools like you and Rosa.
LOL!
gort

Netherlands

#746889 Jun 18, 2014
gort wrote:
easier to hide deletions with new pages eliminating discrepencies in sequencing
At that time Jesus said,“I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.
“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
stolen from twiddleastrosolar the plineas 3,899 B.C. chapter 97,901 vs 2,089

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
6 hrs ago

kaitthefatcow, where ya be? what da ya say? how you do?
thanks, babe. you left more gort posts undeleted than all other overnights combined. don't c your lovely expressions of goodwill, however. coughing a lot, hon? red mucous in your phelm? its a progression. ain't seen nothin yet. and you'll think this life is painful! before you plunge into the burning abyss. just wait!

u r perched tenuously on the corner edge of a bottomless, endless burning inferno where the unassuaged terror of the lost is heard; horrifying, incessant, weeping, wailing and gnashing teeth, shrieking, crying, howling, piercing the darkness and crimson tongues silhouetted on eons of civilizations of the damned and you, there, alone and forsaken
watching the scenes of your life played over repeatedly of each cruel word, lie, each act of selfishness, lust, greed, hatred, envy, betrayal esp of yourself for the temporary pleasures that numbed the pain

it would be cruel not to forewarn the passengers on the Titanic of the peril they were in before it was too late.

it would be evil not to warn the people in the towers before 8:45 am 911. but, that is the atheist way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 20 min --IslandGurL-- 4,370
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Holy Chosen Child 690,647
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Ice Man 42,605
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 3 hr His Eminency dr S... 26
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 4 hr what I do 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,278
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 6 hr Paul McCartney is... 47
More from around the web