Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#746566 Jun 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Gotta go, my ride's here.
Ya. I understand it's hard ta type when the wagon is bounc'n up and down like that...and then ther's them new steel shoes clopp'n and ring'n on the ground like that, along with the horse farts blow'n past all the time. More power to ya!
Cheetah

Marsaxlokk, Malta

#746567 Jun 17, 2014
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is often asked... what harm is there in believing in christianity (or any the other organized religions)? To quote Arthur Fletcher, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste."
Is that why atheists waste most of their time here and on other atheist threads posting BS?

“A witty saying proves nothing”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#746568 Jun 17, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem ok, funny even. At times. That's what I think so far but won't be worshipping your good presence.
You should not be telling me to think. Or anything else for that matter, nor should you assume what I may or may not know, about fundies or ISPs.
I'm Luci, nice to meet you :-)
Also... just had to tell you... I really couldn't give a flying rats ass if you worshipped my presence or not. Are there actually people who do? Don't answer that... more of a rhetorical question. Again... nice to meet you Luci.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#746569 Jun 17, 2014
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this professor and university have names?

Take your pick of any that teach organic chemistry.
Cheetah

Anonymous Proxy

#746570 Jun 17, 2014
Screwgie's head would be the first to roll in a truly Christian society.

My hand would eagerly draw the blade and perform the task.
gort

Anonymous Proxy

#746571 Jun 17, 2014

begone, demon!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#746572 Jun 17, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
The flying penis monster? hahahah
Cheetah

Anonymous Proxy

#746573 Jun 17, 2014
A quick death is too good for them.

I'd make it slow and brutal.
Cheetah

Marsaxlokk, Malta

#746574 Jun 17, 2014
Clark Griswold wrote:
<quoted text>
So... in other words, you're saying that every person has things he believes in and things he doesn't believe in, and the things he doesn't believe in, are actually beliefs that these things don't exist. So in the case of the common garden elf, since I don't believe that they exist, I actually have a belief in their non-existence. So then all one's disbeliefs are actually beliefs.
I like your use of semantics, but how does this change anything? You believe in a book filled with nonsense, and you base your beliefs solely on faith. Most atheists believe in theories that have survived the scrutiny of the scientific community and have passed the rigors of repeated testing, and they will abandon any belief at the drop of a hat the moment a more strongly supported theory comes along. Your religious dogma is set in stone. When science and technology contradicts your bible, instead of looking at your beliefs objectively, you instead attack the science and technology that discredits them.
A person who does not believe in Santa Claus does not talk about Santa Claus all the time and starts endless threads and topics, and whole dedicated sites about the non-existence of Santa Claus.
And you are wearing his hat, right?

Only an idiot would be obsessed with something he doesn't believe in. There's no other word to describe an obsessed atheist.
gort

Germany

#746575 Jun 17, 2014
hey, i'm a pet psychic and i can help you with your pet problems.....for a small fee;-)

serve God not satan

repent or the lake of fire awaits you
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#746576 Jun 17, 2014
Ugly nuns sue beautiful strippers:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...

Location hidden

#746577 Jun 17, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
A quick death is too good for them.
I'd make it slow and brutal.
That is the christian way... and in all rights, those who disagree with christians beliefs should be put to death by torture. That's what Jesus would do.
gort

Germany

#746578 Jun 17, 2014
Ugly nuns sue beautiful strippers:

docs?
gort

Germany

#746579 Jun 17, 2014
where are the docs screwgie?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#746580 Jun 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
"Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which conflicts with Church dogma must be burned without pity."
- Pope Innocent III
What's not to love about this beautiful religion? Surely it is in communion with a god.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#746581 Jun 17, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - i'm just palyn witcha partner! lol:-)
I am not your partner or pal, and I don't play like that, now.. FK OFF!

Fennario

#746582 Jun 17, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
You are lucky to be living in a Christian country where your rights are guaranteed, even if you hate them and abuse them.
The Bill of Rights is a secular humanist innovation. Your church and its bible had nothing to do with that.
Cheetah wrote:
The Inquisition has ceased to exist for at least 200 years.
You're welcome!

Location hidden

#746583 Jun 17, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who does not believe in Santa Claus does not talk about Santa Claus all the time and starts endless threads and topics, and whole dedicated sites about the non-existence of Santa Claus.
And you are wearing his hat, right?
Only an idiot would be obsessed with something he doesn't believe in. There's no other word to describe an obsessed atheist.
... "starts endless threads and whole dedicated sites" "obsessed atheist"... who is this obsessed atheist you speak of? Surely it's not me. I just got here yesterday. I've started no threads or topics or whole dedicated websites. Let me guess... you were just sitting around playing with your balls and you farted out your mouth right?

And your presence here indicates exactly what if not the same in reverse?

Fennario

#746584 Jun 17, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
."What is the difference whether it is in a wife or a mother,
it is still Eve the temptress that we must beware of in any woman... I fail to see what use woman can be to man, if one excludes the function of bearing children." - Saint Augustine
What an idiot. My wife is the best thing in my life, followed by my dogs..

What a beautiful religion and blessing to the earth this Christianity is..

Fennario

#746585 Jun 17, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
idiots like you who go nuts and resort to name calling
Fortunately, you're above that. Your faith seems to have given you many gifts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 min Johnny 491
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Robert F 692,186
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 7 min PrettyGirl 20
THANK YOU!!!!! Metro PCS Mobile Service!!! 9 min PrettyGirl 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min Chilli J 47,355
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr youll shoot your ... 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Today In History 619,839
More from around the web