Prove there's a god.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#745996 Jun 16, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Wearing t-shirts is a sign of low mentality.
No wonder most atheists like to wear one.
Most atheists, in the midst of them being wrong, usually carry world records of bumper stickers on the back, sides, top of their green cars.

I saw one from a quarter mile off with dozens of stickers all over the back of the vehicle. The first one was a pro-murder sticker, then a brain dead sticker promoting Darwinism and other liberal bullshit.

The gutless atheist bitch was driving a Dumb Car, excuse me, I meant to say a Smart Car.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#745997 Jun 16, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what is it that you are doing? The fact that you are here 24/7 defending the perfect god, is proof that he does NOT exist. A real god would not need a wimp like you to defend it. It would just send down a bolt of lightening and defend itself.
I'm not here 24/7 as you falsely claim. I only pop in for a total of 5 to 10 minutes a day to get fresh examples of ATHEIST HATRED to show to people at work.

It's satisfying knowing that atheists destroy their own agenda without me having to do much at all.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#745998 Jun 16, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. This can't be said too often or too forcefully. We have more than a right to put this deliberate and dangerous stupidity to a stop if we can - we have a duty to posterity. Please tell everybody that will listen what you told here.
You believe lies so easily and so quickly. The politicians claim to be Christians but are actually atheists to the core. It's imbeciles like you that have led our country to the pits of Hell. Atheism destroyed the school system first then its infestation went deeper into the government. Go screw yourself, you lying atheist bigot. You adhere to the worst cult human existence has ever created ...atheism.

Atheism has destroyed every society that has ever existed and atheism is tearing down the USA very quickly.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#745999 Jun 16, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
The word hell was not used in the original bible, silly rabbit. Now go eff yourself.
Again, you're lying. Hell and it's eternal fire and damnation with all sorts of mechanical and thermal tortures is a real place repeatedly described throughout the Bible. Why are atheists such dishonest people? Why?

Hell is a place for all unbelievers to be tortured eternally. And we see daily the reasons it was created with all of the hatred that atheists spew 24/7.

Screw Religion needs to be burning alive there right now. He most certainly deserves it, just like George Carlin. George is in Hell suffering intense agony for his daily blasphemy and I rejoice in knowing that he is getting all the pain he willingly and knowingly asked for.
Cheetah

Malta

#746000 Jun 16, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
They know they are fighting a losing battle. If they truly disbelieved like they say they do, they could carry on with life never letting God bother them and would simply ignore the Christian, but they can't. That's because they know they are horribly wrong.
The fact that they are talking about God all the time, trying to convince themselves that God does not exist, proves that deep down they believe in God. They just don't want to face the truth.

They think that barring God from their life they can live an immoral life because they won't have to pay for it later. They are only fooling themselves.

“1”

Since: Feb 13

Los Angeles, CA

#746001 Jun 16, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Such a response has been proven to be a mask for homosexual tendencies.
Yours too.
mort

Elk Grove Village, IL

#746002 Jun 16, 2014
Wow, there is an incredible infestation of angry Christian lunatics in here right now. What happened, did someone then on the Batshit Crazy light on in the sky above the local asylum?
Cheetah

Malta

#746003 Jun 16, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here 24/7 as you falsely claim. I only pop in for a total of 5 to 10 minutes a day to get fresh examples of ATHEIST HATRED to show to people at work.
It's satisfying knowing that atheists destroy their own agenda without me having to do much at all.
Like I always say, Atheism is a hate religion.
This is obvious from their posts here.
They aren't doing their cause much good.
Cheetah

Malta

#746004 Jun 16, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe lies so easily and so quickly. The politicians claim to be Christians but are actually atheists to the core. It's imbeciles like you that have led our country to the pits of Hell. Atheism destroyed the school system first then its infestation went deeper into the government. Go screw yourself, you lying atheist bigot. You adhere to the worst cult human existence has ever created ...atheism.
Atheism has destroyed every society that has ever existed and atheism is tearing down the USA very quickly.
Hitler also claimed to be a Christian to get the German people's support, but all his closest friends in the Nazi party knew that he was an atheist like them, and ultimately wanted to destroy Christianity because it stood in the way of his Nazi beliefs

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#746005 Jun 16, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear proper shirts.
T-shirts are for lowlifes and low mentalities, which is why atheists prefer to wear them.
That's funny, every Christian I have ever known,(and believe me I know a lot) wears t-shirts. Guess we will just have to get the word out that RR says t-shirts are a No No or god will declare you stupid.

Glad to hear your sense of humor comin back. I thought we might be stuck with just gort to get a belly laugh out of us.

Location hidden

#746006 Jun 16, 2014
mort wrote:
Wow, there is an incredible infestation of angry Christian lunatics in here right now. What happened, did someone then on the Batshit Crazy light on in the sky above the local asylum?
Gort and Reply mail are the worst of the villiage idiots, with Cheeta who is half and half, half serious and half pulling our leg most of the time.

Location hidden

#746007 Jun 16, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that they are talking about God all the time, trying to convince themselves that God does not exist, proves that deep down they believe in God. They just don't want to face the truth.
They think that barring God from their life they can live an immoral life because they won't have to pay for it later. They are only fooling themselves.
Come on now RR, you know better than that. We don't think that at all. We are very good citizens, peaceful, law abiding, and take full responsibility for our actions. We have told you this for years but you keep repeating the same hog wash over and over.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#746008 Jun 16, 2014
reply mail wrote:
Screw Religion needs to be burning alive there right now.
Hey porta potty mouth with shit for brains, you can take your self-degrading and fanatical threats of eternal damnation in a mythical place created to gain power over repugnant azzholes like you and shove them up your redneck ass. The world will be a better place when you're dead and cremated without so much as an urn to commemorate your wretched existence, punk.

Location hidden

#746009 Jun 16, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on a "Prove there is a God" thread. If you wish to talk about something else go to a religious thread. I don't go there to harass the Christians, but you are here harassing the atheists.

You think if you harass enough of us you will get to go to that mansion in the sky with the golden streets?
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#746010 Jun 16, 2014
mort wrote:
Unfortunately, this forum and our country is infested with "angry Christian lunatics". Fortunately, organized religion is on the decline worldwide in all industrialized countries and an international ban on brainwashing is inevitable.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#746011 Jun 16, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
Like I always say, Atheism is a hate religion.
Christianity is a death-denying hate cult. Atheism is a lack of belief in supernatural deities without evidence. A lack of belief isn't the foundation for any religion, you f*cking moron!

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#746012 Jun 16, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear proper shirts.
T-shirts are for lowlifes and low mentalities, which is why atheists prefer to wear them.
You wear a uniform.
Screw Religion

Phoenix, AZ

#746013 Jun 16, 2014
An answer you'll never hear on Jeopardy:

A scientific theory that was later replaced with a supernatural explanation.
gort

Paris, France

#746014 Jun 16, 2014
They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never yet been enslaved to anyone; how is it that You say,'You will become free '?" Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is the slave of sin.

our beloved atheists don't care that they and their ilk are slaves
gort

Paris, France

#746015 Jun 16, 2014
"Christianity is a death-denying hate cult. Atheism is a lack of belief in supernatural deities without evidence. A lack of belief isn't the foundation for any religion, you f*cking moron! " LOL

poor slave girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 min Johnny 806
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min River Tam 63,990
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 9 min AussieBobby 26
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 106,507
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Phooey 653,990
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min WasteWater 2,581
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 45,237
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,866
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 21 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web