Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#745922 Jun 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. That fits, the Ghost guy isn't funny.
People who harbor deep-seated anger, like the Ghost, have a very difficult time with humor.

They don't get it.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#745923 Jun 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>People who harbor deep-seated anger, like the Ghost, have a very difficult time with humor.

They don't get it.
That's just tragic.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#745924 Jun 15, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
Igor Trip wrote:
You forgot the billion years needed for evolution to get from single celled life to us.
lightbeamrider wrote:
In violation of the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Only life can produce life.
<quoted text> What exactly are you addressing? God is the source of all life. From God all life stems. That is the hypothesis. The quote you pulled out of context was in relationship to 2nd law and molecules to man evolution (unguided) put forth by Igor. 2nd law does not violate because the Earth is an open system.(according to Igor) 2nd law works just as well in an open system. That is why machines run down, cars wear out, and buildings fall apart no matter how much energy the Earth receives from the sun. If all is needed is energy from an outside source then why do cars wear out and machines run down with all the energy coming in from the sun?
According to Igor.
<quoted text> Unguided energy does not do anything unless directed. The gas has to be poured into the tank. If poured on top of the car and lit it will burn the car, not make it run.
How many cars do you know that run just on sunlight?

The sun is what keeps things going, but look at it this way. Sunlight directly fuels plants. Animals that eat plants pass on that energy to animals that eat other animals including us. The plants that used to cover the planet is now underground and turned into oil, which stored all that energy. We pump out the oil, turn it into fuels and put it in our cars. So our cars do run on the energy of the sun. The rest of the car is just metal and plastic and degrades over time.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#745925 Jun 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Redneck wears a wifebeater.
And it fits !!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#745935 Jun 15, 2014
River Tam wrote:
Like same sex marriage?
The legitimacy of "Same Sex Marriage" is no different than the legitimacy of Square Circles...

Hillary Clinton quote:
"marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time and I think a marriage is, as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman." year 2000.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05...

“Marriage will never set us free,” wrote academics Dean Spade and Craig Wilse last September, just as the current wave was getting going. For them, as for 30 years of radical critics including Yasmin Nair, Michael Warner, Lisa Duggan, John D’Emilio, Katherine Franke, Kenyon Farrow, Gayle Rubin, Sally Kohn, and the “Against Equality” collective, same-sex marriage is a step backward for LGBTQ people and others whose agenda is liberation rather than assimilation.
----------

The real agenda has to do with legal adoption of children, Sex reassignment surgery, recruiting the young. Things like that. MSM marriages are naturally not monogamous. It is multiple partner by nature.

Location hidden

#745939 Jun 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Redneck wears a wifebeater.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group, or an organization.[1] It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. It may also include monitoring, identity theft, threats, vandalism, solicitation for sex, or gathering information that may be used to threaten or harass.

Location hidden

#745940 Jun 15, 2014
A number of key factors have been identified in cyberstalking:

This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.

False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms, or other sites that allow public contributions such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com .[9]

Manhattan Beach, CA

#745942 Jun 15, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group, or an organization.[1] It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. It may also include monitoring, identity theft, threats, vandalism, solicitation for sex, or gathering information that may be used to threaten or harass.
Yep, Lightdude.

I happen to be an attorney, so I know allllllllllllll about it.

And your point is?

Manhattan Beach, CA

#745943 Jun 15, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
A number of key factors have been identified in cyberstalking:
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
False accusations. Many cyberstalkers try to damage the reputation of their victim and turn other people against them. They post false information about them on websites. They may set up their own websites, blogs or user pages for this purpose. They post allegations about the victim to newsgroups, chat rooms, or other sites that allow public contributions such as Wikipedia or Amazon.com .[9]
I know this will be a real disappointment to you, Mr. Redneckdefender.

But truth is an absolute defense.

In any case, why just be a weasily blabbermouth?

Put your money where your mouth is.

Enrol your god in your quest if you want.

Come and get it, I'm waiting.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#745944 Jun 15, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
The legitimacy of "Same Sex Marriage" is no different than the legitimacy of Square Circles...
Hillary Clinton quote:
"marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time and I think a marriage is, as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman." year 2000.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05...
“Marriage will never set us free,” wrote academics Dean Spade and Craig Wilse last September, just as the current wave was getting going. For them, as for 30 years of radical critics including Yasmin Nair, Michael Warner, Lisa Duggan, John D’Emilio, Katherine Franke, Kenyon Farrow, Gayle Rubin, Sally Kohn, and the “Against Equality” collective, same-sex marriage is a step backward for LGBTQ people and others whose agenda is liberation rather than assimilation.
----------
The real agenda has to do with legal adoption of children, Sex reassignment surgery, recruiting the young. Things like that. MSM marriages are naturally not monogamous. It is multiple partner by nature.
I didn't expect you to answer here. I thought you would take your bigoted rant to the Gay/Lesbian forums.

Does it bother you that I can marry my girlfriend tomorrow if I want to and my state and your federal government will acknowledge my marriage just like they do yours?

I hope it does.

You know that marriage has nothing to do with religion, right?

Jesus was a homosexual.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#745945 Jun 15, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that.

I'm watching you stalkers.

Take heed.
VIKING WARRIOR

Neptune, NJ

#745946 Jun 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>

If you're an attorney I'm Helen of Troy.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#745947 Jun 15, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that.
I'm watching you stalkers.
Take heed.
:)
Catcher going to sleep now.

Spurs rule.
VIKING WARRIOR

Neptune, NJ

#745948 Jun 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to be an attorney,
Yeah okay..........you're an attorney. Meanwhile you fkn live here..........what's the name of your firm.........."LIFELESS RATS ARE US" ??

I guess you're an attorney the 4 hours out of the day that your'e not on Topix huh?

You pathetic fkn jacka*s.
gort

Luxembourg

#745949 Jun 15, 2014
"There isn't any proof there's a god."

prove it

documents
gort

Germany

#745951 Jun 15, 2014
If you're a brainwashed religious cultist then there's absolutely no quantifiable data in support of your self-degrading and self-destructive delusions. You have a choice of remaining deluded and ignoring the evidence or accepting the truth and rejoining the human race.

liar. you said there ain't no hope 4 the religitarded. BACK OFF BUCKWHEAT
gort

Germany

#745952 Jun 15, 2014
Yep, Lightdude.
And your point is?

UR AN IDIOT

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#745953 Jun 15, 2014
Basd on the evidence presented by the "Christians" here, Heaven will be full of imbeciles and liars.

Dear God,
Please put me in Hell. It would be 1000 times better than Heaven.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#745954 Jun 15, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Basd on the evidence presented by the "Christians" here, Heaven will be full of imbeciles and liars.
Dear God,
Please put me in Hell. It would be 1000 times better than Heaven.
I hope heaven has lots of windows. They'll be licked clean every day.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#745955 Jun 15, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you're an attorney I'm Helen of Troy.
Naw. There there Helen.

http://i.imgur.com/7tuEiUB.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your most embarrassing photo? 6 min Thelordofdogtown 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Buck Crick 63,480
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min onemale 281,844
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Just Think 653,707
Just chatt 36 min Truthiness 16
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr Gerg 58
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Brian_G 445,965
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Steve III 618,754
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr DebraE 106,479
More from around the web