Prove there's a god.
Zeiss

Gzira, Malta

#745300 Jun 13, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong in believing in a goddess rather than a god? Not manly enough for you. Why would something out of space and time even have a sex? A creature you say is just a spirit, a ball of energy? Why would we call IT a he? Because men wrote the bible? Does it have a male member? Your gayism is showing with a male god then.
We call the earth MOTHER because she nurtures us. Every thing we have comes from the earth, even the air and oxygen we breathe, and the carbon dioxide the plants breathe. We call it Mother Earth and have for centuries.
You are such a dope.
Your ignorance is showing out, little sweetsa, you can't talk about things which are beyond you.
I never said that there is anything wrong in believing in a Godess. People can believe what they like.
My point was how can an atheist believe in a Godess.
Some of the oldest civilizations actually believed in a godess that represented the fertility of nature. In fact the only statues that were found in the Neolithic temples of Malta were the statues of this Godess. These are the oldest temples in existence.
The first organized religions were in fact Godess religions which represented Nature, on which their life depended.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#745301 Jun 13, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be wrong.
<quoted text>
Because for all I know the afterlife---if there is one---is “governed” by those who inhabit it.
<quoted text>
That’s right; no one knows.
You said we aren’t talking about “knowing, just belief;” and now you are attempting to find something hypocritical when I said that no one knows.
<quoted text>
Do you believe in the Pagan afterlife?
I reject the idea of the christian afterlife because it is christian, and christianity---with its bastarad brother islam---is a false religion.
Do you realize that you use the terms “believe” and “know” as though they were interchangeable? They aren’t.
<quoted text>
I’m not surprised.
Bring us one victim of hell or heaven and lets hear their testamony

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#745302 Jun 13, 2014

<quoted text>
So, you just slap a different label on it? Is *that* what you're saying?

dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> That's exactly what the "new Christians"( Liberal ) they conform it to what they want it to mean. they say it's separation from God. they go on with well blah blah, when the Bible tells you exactly what Hell is, but no! they want have it, they say metaphor hahaha! so Jesus is a fkn liar, okay, but some guy on topix that says he's a historian knows exactly what Hell is, yeah right! everyone knows about sheol, hades blah blah...
Zeiss, are you getting all this?
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#745303 Jun 13, 2014
Zeiss wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, boy?
TOR, boy.

Bow wow.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#745304 Jun 13, 2014
Logging out. Please continue discussing this amongst yourselves.
Zeiss

Gzira, Malta

#745305 Jun 13, 2014
It's Friday night, it's the 13th, and there's gonna be a full moon---so y'all have a drink on me!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zM1xL2JPWJoXX
Aren't witches supposed to hold ceremonies on such a night?
gort

Netherlands

#745306 Jun 13, 2014
Go outside in the dark and look up on a cloudless night. Away from all light and be amazed at what you can see with the naked eye. The Milky Way cuts across the sky in all its glory, north to south. In the summer you can see Jupiter and its moons with just binoculars.

c what universe?
Zeiss

Gzira, Malta

#745307 Jun 13, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
TOR, boy.
Bow wow.
Who's Tor, bow wow boy?

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#745308 Jun 13, 2014
Zeiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing out, little sweetsa, you can't talk about things which are beyond you.
I never said that there is anything wrong in believing in a Godess. People can believe what they like.
My point was how can an atheist believe in a Godess.
Some of the oldest civilizations actually believed in a godess that represented the fertility of nature. In fact the only statues that were found in the Neolithic temples of Malta were the statues of this Godess. These are the oldest temples in existence.
The first organized religions were in fact Godess religions which represented Nature, on which their life depended.
What's a Godess, dumbass?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#745309 Jun 13, 2014
I'm trying to get out of here, and look at all this damn stuff.
<quoted text>
Don't take that tone with me, punk, or I'll punch you in your goddamn throat.
<quoted text>
Nature is bullshit? Go stick your arm in a shark's mouth and see what happens.
Bullshit yourself.
<quoted text>
Thanks for demonstrating that your religion is based on fear.
And you wonder why I'm not a christian.....
Well ain't you the internet tuff guy, hahaha! what a joke you are kevin..

no you're BS and a hypocrite.

I don't give a fk why you're not Christian!
I only care about why you're a hypocrite.
you seem to be wanting acceptance from a certain group.
you go on with your BS then go pray to a "goddess", what's up with that?

Location hidden

#745310 Jun 13, 2014
Zeiss wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your answers makes sense, and again you are assuming many things about me from your wild and puerile imagination.
Now, what makes me think atheists posting here are mostly homosexuals.
Because some of them have declared it openly, some have not denied it when called so by other posters, and some others are obviously so from their posts.
I have nothing against homosexuals as long as they don't bother anyone. It's their life.
But showing their hate against Christians just because they are homos is another thing.
Capisce mia cara strega?
I am as strait as they come and I don't believe in your god of the bible. Sex orientation has nothing to do with belief/nonbelief. Nor being male/female, rich/poor, or any other factor.

Location hidden

#745311 Jun 13, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Don't make me go Biblical Scholar on his as$, hahaha! I can post verses and chapters on just what the Bible says Hell is, but what good would that do, it's a metaphor for being cold and out of Gods grace blah blah, Jesus is a fkn liar!
Zeiss

Gzira, Malta

#745312 Jun 13, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Not really, but the Bible is clear on what hell is and is not, for those who can understand it.

What do you mean "slap a different label on it?"
What I said was the word hell in English was translated from 3 different words in the original Bible.
I think I made that clear in my post about the subject.

Any other questions, sweet witch?

Location hidden

#745313 Jun 13, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> you're twisting words Kait. what makes reincarnation possible for you but not heaven for others?
how the fk you know what my idea of afterlife is? you're presuming to know..
I have never said their is only one. you're just trying to put words in my mouth..
I agree they're not, deal with that..
my point was/is clear, you're a Hypocrite, deal with it!
you don't get to tell me Christian afterlife is BS, but yet you get to be reincarnated as whatever, that makes you a hypocrite, deal with it..
how was that for being clear and concise?
Do you realize how funny and absurd it is to listen to people argue over two imaginary places?

My land of Oz is better than your North Pole.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#745315 Jun 13, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck has blue hair?
All this time, I thought he was bald.
The Redneck told us he is "follicaly challenged."

Of course, in his usual fashion, he later claimed a word jumble.

And he changed his story and said it's just a minor challenge.

We can use our imaginations.

He sure is funny looking, isn't he?

Location hidden

#745316 Jun 13, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Kait can whip one up from reincarnation, that would be easier right? call her out..
Zeiss

Gzira, Malta

#745317 Jun 13, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go outside in the dark and look up on a cloudless night. Away from all light and be amazed at what you can see with the naked eye. The Milky Way cuts across the sky in all its glory, north to south. In the summer you can see Jupiter and its moons with just binoculars.
Which is where I admire the Grandness of God and the insignificance of man in such a vast, beautiful and orderly universe.

Location hidden

#745318 Jun 13, 2014
gort wrote:
c what universe?
Everything you see in the night sky is part of the universe. Get a telescope and look at different parts of the sky not in the Milky Way. Its all part of the UNIVERSE.

Manhattan Beach, CA

#745319 Jun 13, 2014
Zeiss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, but the Bible is clear on what hell is and is not, for those who can understand it.
What do you mean "slap a different label on it?"
What I said was the word hell in English was translated from 3 different words in the original Bible.
I think I made that clear in my post about the subject.
Any other questions, sweet witch?
The doctrine of eternal punishment is in perfect harmony with the savagery of the men who made the orthodox creeds. It is in harmony with torture, with flaying alive, and with burnings. The men who burned their fellow-men for a moment, believed that God would burn his enemies forever.— Robert Green Ingersoll, "Crumbling Creeds"

Go to hell, Redneck.

You've earned it, in spades.
Zeiss

Gzira, Malta

#745320 Jun 13, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not need any testimony once you get there.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya - and... 8 min Caesar 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kent 665,121
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min RADEKT 284,468
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 50 min Liamm 445
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min Bongo 87,868
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Nohweh 174
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Nohweh 15
More from around the web