Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#745163 Jun 13, 2014
Brand New Libertarian wrote:

Privileges are granted by the State; rights are inborn. The Constitution, for example, does not "grant" us rights, it -recognizes- them.
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
No, rights are imaginary. They were invented by people. They are provided when we invest power in a government to protect them.
Okay.

You have no right to voice your opinions, either here or anywhere else.
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling them inborn serves to calm the fragile sensibilities of those who can't grasp the harsh realities of life. If we didn't have a functioning government, or one that served our interests, we wouldn't have rights either.
<quoted text>
I happen to really like China.
I agree with BNL. If you want to beleve your "rights" are granted to you by your government (which makes them mere privileges), then fine; have fun with that.

But don't tell me *I* have no rights.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Mississauga, Canada

#745164 Jun 13, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> They are flawed and based on a made up premise of God. Namely God within time and space and subject to.
<quoted text> You're making excuses. It is not a special plea. Yours is a proposition based on a false premise.
<quoted text> What it proves is not the point. The point being you cannot even get the theory down. Create and argue to a phantom.
<quoted text> Again. Not the point. You cannot understand it all even in theory. That is the point. Your assumptions are based largely on ignorance.
<quoted text> Based on a false assumption of God. Cannot even get Gen. 1:1 down. Cannot compete with the horses when the footmen run you down.
<quoted text> You will not accept and evidence contrary to your fixed atheistic assumptions. You do not want God to exist. If you do not believe you are wrong, then you must believe you are right. If you are right then the burden of proof shifts to you since you assume an objective truth claim. The problem being you cannot prove your negative assumption (atheism) which explains nothing.
<quoted text> You want me to demonstrate God to you? Do you think God responds to my demands like God on demand? God will be demonstrated. There will be no confusion. That much is a promise. I promise you, it will happen. Until then you can take false comfort in your sarcasm along with your delusions about reality.
YOU want to talk to atheists about delusions of Reality!?
LLLL

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#745165 Jun 13, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> You want me to demonstrate God to you? Do you think God responds to my demands like God on demand? God will be demonstrated. There will be no confusion. That much is a promise. I promise you, it will happen. Until then you can take false comfort in your sarcasm along with your delusions about reality.
How would you even attempt to demonstrate "God", considering "He" hasn't spoken to anyone in many, many, many years.

I'd be interested in how you would attempt this feat.

Please make your attempt to demonstrate "God". You can do this, right?

And please do not push this back onto me either, just because I refuse to accept your explanation. That would show me that you are actually diverting from being honest enough to say, "I don't have any way of doing this, nor do I know the mind of God and all that He could possibly do."

I'll wait for your post....thanks for responding.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745166 Jun 13, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
I just laugh at those who continue to post to me or about me and haven't got the picture yet that no matter what I will not respond to them.
Fine; suck on your spiritual crack pipe.
Joyful8118 wrote:
Maybe, eventually, they will figure it out. Nothing they say will matter. I know the truth. I have experienced the truth.
You know no such thing. You are deliberately lying. Why do you christians need to lie for your religion?
Joyful8118 wrote:
Nothing and no one can change that. Does that mean I am not open minded to new things. No. It just means what I know to be real and true cannot be changed,
You sound like a heroin addict.
Joyful8118 wrote:
Have a blessed day.
No such thing. Deal with it.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#745167 Jun 13, 2014
joyful8118 wrote:
Humans are not animals. I am not an animal.

New Age writes:
Uhm......yes we are joyful.

What makes you think we are not classified within the animal category?

The word "animal" comes from the Latin word animalis, meaning "having breath".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal

Are you something other than an animal? You haven't many other choices to choose from......especially when you have to begin with a specific kingdom......
- Plants can't use the computer - so that rules you out for that kingdom
- Fungi can't use the computer - ruled out
- Bacteria can't use the computer - rules out
- Protists are single celled organism, and they can't use the computer either.

I really don't think you quite understand the basics or fundamentals of life.

http://a-z-animals.com/reference/animal-class...

Kingdom
All living organisms are first placed into different kingdoms. There are five different kingdoms to classify life on Earth, which are Animals, Plants, Fungi, Bacteria, and Protists (single-celled organisms).

Phylum
The animal kingdom is divided into 40 smaller groups, known as phylum. Here, animals are grouped by their main features. Animals usually fall into one of five different phylum which are Cnidaria (invertebrates), Chordata (vertebrates), Arthropods, Molluscs and Echinoderms.

Class
The phylum group is then divided into even smaller groups, known as classes. The Chordata (vertebrates) phylum splits up into Mammalia (Mammals), Actinopterygii (Bony Fish), Chondrichthyes (Cartilaginous Fish), Aves (Birds), Amphibia (Amphibians) and Reptilia (Reptiles).

Order
Each class is divided into small groups again, known as orders. The class Mammalia (Mammals), splits into different groups including Carnivora, Primate, Artiodactyla and Rodentia.

Family
In every order, there are different families of animals which all have very similar features. The Carnivora order breaks into families that include Felidae (Cats), Canidae (Dogs), Ursidae (Bears), and Mustelidae (Weasels).

Genus
Every animal family is then divided into small groups known as genus. Each genus contains animals that have very similar features and are closely related. For example, the Felidae (Cat) family contains genus including Felis (small Cats and domestic Cats), Panthera (Tigers, Leopards, Jaguars and Lions) and Puma (Panthers and Cougars).

Species
Each individual species within the genus is named after it's individual features and characteristics. The names of animals are in Latin so that they can be understood worldwide, and consist of two words. The first word in the name of an animal will be the genus, and the second name indicates the specific species.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745168 Jun 13, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies if I misunderstood or misrepresented you. You're da bomb with me, Rosa. I admire the hell out of you skeptical Topix women - Kaitlin, Divine Surgeon, and Sweets for starters. You girls rock!
*Oo*-rah!

;)

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#745169 Jun 13, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad our word Hel/hell has nothing to do with fire! The word "Hell" isn't in the bible and there is no evidence to support it's use in Catholicism or Christianity.
Hel is one of the 9 world of Yggdrassil and was a realm of COLDNESS and stillness. It is not a fiery realm of eternal torment rules by some spooky devil figure. How unfortunate that the tradition and culture of the Northern Europeans has been distorted so badly by centuries of Christianization.
Matt. 5: 22

whosoever shall say, thou fool,
shall be In danger of Hell Fire.

Matt. 10: 28

And fear not them which kill the body,
but are not able to kill the soul, but
rather fear him which is able to
destroy both soul and body In
Hell..

Luke 12 : 5

I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear,
Fear him, which after he hath killed
hath power to cast Into Hell.

The list goes on feces..

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745170 Jun 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, the OT uses the same word, nephesh, to describe humans and other creatures.
Joy doesn't believe 'God's word'. That makes her a typical Christian.
Here’s an interesting something I found while reading Joseph Campell’s “The Power of Myth”:

Bill Moyers: Is the idea “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” purely a Hebraic idea?

Campbell: I’ve not found it anywhere else.

Moyers: Why only one god?

Campbell: This I do not understand. I do understand the accent on the local social deity for people who are living in a desert. Your whole commitment is to the society which is protecting you. Society is always patriarchal. Nature is always matrilineal.

Moyers: Do you think goddess religions emerged because in the domestication of the human race women played such a dominant role in the planting and harvesting activities of those early societies?

Campbell: There is no doubt about it. At that moment, the women become the most important members of the society in terms of magic power.

Moyers: It had been the man hunting—

Campbell: Yes, and now it moves over into the woman. Since her magic is that of giving birth and nourishment, as the earth does, her magic supports the magic of the earth. In the early tradition, she is the first planter. It is only later, when the plow is invented in the high culture systems, that the male takes over the agricultural lead again. And then the simulation of coitus, with the plow plowing the earth, becomes a dominant myth figure.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745171 Jun 13, 2014
Iron Balls McGentee wrote:
<quoted text> Because all things that begin to exist needs a cause. The Creator did not begin to exist. Some like you just do not want God to exist. Evolution iz boring to tears to read.
Then get an education and understand it.
Iron Balls McGentee wrote:
<quoted text> Darwin is about as exciting as Mein Kampf. Dull. That is why hardly anybody reads it.
It's a good thing that enough people *did* read Darwin.

It is impossible to know what that first cause was or how it occured. Pretend gods are no answer.

It is okay---and honest---to admit that one does not know how everything came into existence.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#745172 Jun 13, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely stated Lightbeam :)
You two are so into this hell stuff.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745173 Jun 13, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:

<quoted text>Liar. I've been here long enough to know better than that.
<quoted text>
Nobody accumulates "I hate you" judgits like you do, Skanky. People seem to like you less than Hitler, you festering hemorrhoid. How does that make you feel?
LOL!!!

"Festering hemorrhoid." Nailed it!!

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745175 Jun 13, 2014

<quoted text>
What can I say? It's a gift.
Did you like the foreskins gag? How was that not funny?
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Please dude, I'm trying to eat this masterpiece of an egg sammich I made..
What's all that white stuff oozing in it?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#745176 Jun 13, 2014
Divinity thaSurgeon wrote:
Whoa! Lol.
Anybody that verbally abuses the nanoskank is a friend of the good things that she despises and the feces that she worships...

Fennario

#745177 Jun 13, 2014
dirty white boy- wrote:
<quoted text> Good luck with that IANS. they are an entity here on this planet. way to much money and political power and as you well know, money IS power..
Perhaps you are correct, but I see defeat for the church.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745178 Jun 13, 2014
thewordofme wrote:

<quoted text>
NO one was born with a 'corrupt heart' Corruption is a learned thing.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
who gave you the authority to proclaim such a thing and where does the text for your thesis come from?
i have children and i have to train and discipline them to do good, otherwise they will be selfish and mischevious all on their own!
Just like their lying, philandering father.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>see how easy it is to expose liars, y'all!:-)
It was easy to expose you.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745180 Jun 13, 2014
thewordofme wrote:

<quoted text>
Have troubles raising your own kids, did you?
Usually all it takes is setting the examples and maybe a couple 'talkings'
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
instead of getting mad at the lil brats who hold their hand-wringing & gaytheist parents hostage by throwing tantrums in grocery stores, i like to confront the gaytheists themselves because they're the ones responsible for turning the next generation of narcissists loose on our society!
if you ever hafta give your brat 'a talking to' in public, you better hope i'm not in the crowd!;-)
Says the dickwad who cheats on his wife and steals from his boss.

Location hidden

#745181 Jun 13, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say? It's a gift.
Did you like the foreskins gag? How was that not funny?
<quoted text>
What's all that white stuff oozing in it?
I can assure you it isn't foreskin or anything to do with a festering hemorrhoid..

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#745182 Jun 13, 2014
gort wrote:
why do they get deleted then come back then go away again
The CIA is doing it.

They're watching you.

Fennario

#745183 Jun 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Here’s an interesting something I found while reading Joseph Campell’s “The Power of Myth”:
Bill Moyers: Is the idea “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” purely a Hebraic idea?
Campbell: I’ve not found it anywhere else.
Moyers: Why only one god?
Campbell: This I do not understand. I do understand the accent on the local social deity for people who are living in a desert. Your whole commitment is to the society which is protecting you. Society is always patriarchal. Nature is always matrilineal.
Moyers: Do you think goddess religions emerged because in the domestication of the human race women played such a dominant role in the planting and harvesting activities of those early societies?
Campbell: There is no doubt about it. At that moment, the women become the most important members of the society in terms of magic power.
Moyers: It had been the man hunting—
Campbell: Yes, and now it moves over into the woman. Since her magic is that of giving birth and nourishment, as the earth does, her magic supports the magic of the earth. In the early tradition, she is the first planter. It is only later, when the plow is invented in the high culture systems, that the male takes over the agricultural lead again..
You are a sensual woman, Kaitlin - your gift for avoiding Christianity..
And then the simulation of coitus, with the plow plowing the earth, becomes a dominant myth figure.
Does a plow have a pony tail that you can grab?

Location hidden

#745184 Jun 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are correct, but I see defeat for the church.
Champagne wishes and Caviar Dreams..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,032
More from around the web