Prove there's a god.
Ivtec

Birmingham, AL

#744576 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in the Bible..
Eventually you will, but it will be too late. Sorry to hear of your ignorance.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#744577 Jun 11, 2014
gort wrote:
your skill at deleting my posts and rearranging them proves how meritorious they are and how deeply flawed your "arguments" are and what a scumbag ignorant lying non-scholar you is
LOL
It's been explained to you why that's happening.

Your comments aren't getting deleted, they're never geting posted in the first place.

It's an automated system implemented by Topix to thwart individuals just like you.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#744578 Jun 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought'a go to the "human only" planet then..... I got jist the vehicle designed jist for the purpose by a real expert........an here it is for ya.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Upt7ZTvcriYXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#744579 Jun 11, 2014

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#744580 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are humans/people. We are not an ape of any kind, great or not. I do not have a problem with it, if it were true. I sit here and think about it and I think it would be great to be a wonderful, beautiful animal, but I am not. I am a human/person. If apes and humans could breed and produce viable offspring, don't you think someone would have already proved this? Don't you think if any animal and human could reproduce it would have already happened? You know with those people out there that are into beastiality? Some do that, you know?
We don't breed with other species.

Do you agree that Orangutans and Bonobos are great apes?

They don't breed with each other either. They are still animals, like humans, but they are different species.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Cheetah

Birkirkara, Malta

#744581 Jun 11, 2014
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Privileges are granted by the State; rights are inborn. The Constitution, for example, does not "grant" us rights, it -recognizes- them.
Check out the "Screw China" thread, also here in Top Stories.
What do you know, a Chinese atheist.
That is why your country has no human rights or free speech, because it is an atheist state.

Only Christian countries guarantee human rights, free speech and democracy.

These do not exist in atheist China, or in any atheist state.
State atheism means dictatorship and oppression.
Just like most atheists posting here want to turn America into an atheist state.
Americans beware.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#744582 Jun 11, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Other that thought processing, how are we different from the animals you claim we are not related too? What differences are there between a cow and a bison? A hummingbird and an eagle?
We are people and they are not. No, I am not being a smart ass. Just answering your question. There are many differences between us and animals, but I honestly don't feel like going into all of that right now. I have answered many questions throughout yesterday and today. I may go into it later, when I can properly take the time to. I don't know what differences there are between a cow and bison or a hummingbird and eagle. I have not studied them. I do know that we (human people) are very different from animals. Have a wonderful day.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#744583 Jun 11, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, just wow. What type of prurient thrill do you get from such nonsense?
It's a conspiracy!

Location hidden

#744584 Jun 11, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
The notion that we came from apes is nothing more than an unproven hypothesis. The secular world would prefer to think we came from apes, and have pushed the hypothesis solely on the basis of its popularity into the academic institutions to the point that it has been accepted as fact rather than the hypothesis that it is. What it all comes down to for the anti-theist is rejection of a creator that is personal and will hold people accountable. Any hypothesis to the contrary is simply an emotionally based escape mechanism to ease the mind and subdue the conscience.
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.-Romans 1:20
Yep. Thanks very good verse. Have a wonderful day filed with many blessings.
Ivtec

Birmingham, AL

#744585 Jun 11, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
This argument that children will follow parents into a belief system is known as a genetic fallacy. It's simply not true. It's a common stereotype. Of course it does happen, but it's not across the board. There are many exceptions. I was born into a large extended family where there was a mix of Protestant fundamentalism, Roman Catholicism, and atheism. Family reunions turned into drunken debates and even the occasional fisticuffs. Even in my years as an agnostic I winced when an atheist made the argument that children grow up Christians because their parents are. I had to ask myself, "if that's true then why am I an agnostic?"
It's simply a faulty and ignorant stereotype. To reveal the truth of this, challenge an atheist who makes this claim if he was raised in a Christian home. A majority of vocal atheists will say they came from Christian families and rejected their family's religious beliefs. So much for the genetic fallacy eh?:)
It's as simple as this. Atheists and ex Christians are the way they are because they choose to be evil rather than righteous. All their ranting is due to guilt.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#744586 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why your country has no human rights or free speech, because it is an atheist state.
Just like most atheists posting here want to turn America into an atheist state.
Americans beware.
Are you gorts sock puppet, or is gort your sock puppet?
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#744587 Jun 11, 2014
Ivtec wrote:
<quoted text>
And they act like apes. We've seen over 70 school shootings due to atheism. We need to do all we can to eliminate atheists to make the world a safer place. Kids are in fear due to the horrific acts of atheist terrorists.
I think American Christians, which are the vast majority, are too tolerant of atheists in their country.
Atheists are not grateful for this because you can see their hate of Christians on forums like this.

Yes, unfortunately the "politically correct" media does not tell us that these child murderers are atheists.

Location hidden

#744588 Jun 11, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are kin to apes in that our DNA is 98% the same as a chimps. We, which means all primates, apes, chimps, had a common ancestor. We may have separated over a million years ago and the homo line went one way, the gorilla, another way, orangutans and chimps theirs own way. This is where the study of tree of life comes into play.
Did you know that you could accept a blood transfusion from a chimp? We are that close a relative.
No, I didn't know that. Will research it. I do not believe that we are kin to chimps, apes, or other animals and that has nothing to do with Church or Christianity, just the logical absurdity of it, IMO. However, I will continue my research into the matter.

Evolution is true.....

#744589 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans beware.
Besides China and North Korea who are the atheist states?

You write:
"Only Christian countries guarantee human rights, free speech and democracy."

But only because there is secular control. The Last time we had Christians running things they killed and maimed just as the atheists states (think Dark Ages).

Secular Humanists RULE!

:-)
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#744590 Jun 11, 2014
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been here in a while.
I have nothing good to say about China, except maybe some of the food.
They are trying to poison our pets. Do NOT buy pet toys or treats made in China.
This is a good example of what an atheist state is like.
Ivtec

Birmingham, AL

#744591 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans beware.
And don't forget the tortuous crimes atheists commit. They start early in school shootings. Bring back prayer and Bible study in schools or the whole world will be destroyed by atheists.

Evolution is true.....

#744592 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think American Christians, which are the vast majority, are too tolerant of atheists in their country.
Atheists are not grateful for this because you can see their hate of Christians on forums like this.
Yes, unfortunately the "politically correct" media does not tell us that these child murderers are atheists.
Yeah, there's a reason the 'PC Media' doesn't tell us that....because it's not true.

Cheetah, you and gort are downright vicious and evil. Repent, or you are destined for Hell.

Word

Cheetah and gort....are you mutual sock puppets?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#744593 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Human are set apart from animals because they are human/people. Animals are not human/people and Humans/people are not animals.
I don't know why they look similar, but humans are not animals.
No, but unless there is absolute proof of it (and there isn't), I will not believe that humans came from animals, because they did not. Otherwise, why hasn't anyone been able to show that an ape and a human can provide viable offspring? Or any animal and humans?
If you wanna mate with a chimp to prove a point, and as long as you have the chimp's concent, then go for it.

Humans are different from other animals because we're not other animals... we're one particular species of animal.

It's a fact. That it makes you feel less human doesn't make it any less of a fact.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#744594 Jun 11, 2014
Banana!!

Being a christian is hard work, I mean how could it not be? You have to believe that pretend things are real and real things are pretend.

Hm, I might order some Chinese, hungry.

TA is a wanker. That is all.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

...are my strong suits!

#744595 Jun 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutts are genetically superior to purebreds. <smile>
That's true... IMO.

They tend to have fewer health issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 min Johnny 4,857
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Dr Banonator 56,152
Salalah gay 17 min Aabbboy23 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 26 min ImFree2Choose 2,347
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 52 min Lbj 106,078
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 16
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Noname 509
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liamm 650,545
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Rider on the Storm 182,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr ChristineM 445,930
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 19 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web