Prove there's a god.
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#744587 Jun 11, 2014
Ivtec wrote:
<quoted text>
And they act like apes. We've seen over 70 school shootings due to atheism. We need to do all we can to eliminate atheists to make the world a safer place. Kids are in fear due to the horrific acts of atheist terrorists.
I think American Christians, which are the vast majority, are too tolerant of atheists in their country.
Atheists are not grateful for this because you can see their hate of Christians on forums like this.

Yes, unfortunately the "politically correct" media does not tell us that these child murderers are atheists.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#744588 Jun 11, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are kin to apes in that our DNA is 98% the same as a chimps. We, which means all primates, apes, chimps, had a common ancestor. We may have separated over a million years ago and the homo line went one way, the gorilla, another way, orangutans and chimps theirs own way. This is where the study of tree of life comes into play.
Did you know that you could accept a blood transfusion from a chimp? We are that close a relative.
No, I didn't know that. Will research it. I do not believe that we are kin to chimps, apes, or other animals and that has nothing to do with Church or Christianity, just the logical absurdity of it, IMO. However, I will continue my research into the matter.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#744589 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know, a Chinese atheist.
That is why your country has no human rights or free speech, because it is an atheist state.
Only Christian countries guarantee human rights, free speech and democracy.
These do not exist in atheist China, or in any atheist state.
State atheism means dictatorship and oppression.
Just like most atheists posting here want to turn America into an atheist state.
Americans beware.
Besides China and North Korea who are the atheist states?

You write:
"Only Christian countries guarantee human rights, free speech and democracy."

But only because there is secular control. The Last time we had Christians running things they killed and maimed just as the atheists states (think Dark Ages).

Secular Humanists RULE!

:-)
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#744590 Jun 11, 2014
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been here in a while.
I have nothing good to say about China, except maybe some of the food.
They are trying to poison our pets. Do NOT buy pet toys or treats made in China.
This is a good example of what an atheist state is like.
Ivtec

Birmingham, AL

#744591 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know, a Chinese atheist.
That is why your country has no human rights or free speech, because it is an atheist state.
Only Christian countries guarantee human rights, free speech and democracy.
These do not exist in atheist China, or in any atheist state.
State atheism means dictatorship and oppression.
Just like most atheists posting here want to turn America into an atheist state.
Americans beware.
And don't forget the tortuous crimes atheists commit. They start early in school shootings. Bring back prayer and Bible study in schools or the whole world will be destroyed by atheists.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#744592 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think American Christians, which are the vast majority, are too tolerant of atheists in their country.
Atheists are not grateful for this because you can see their hate of Christians on forums like this.
Yes, unfortunately the "politically correct" media does not tell us that these child murderers are atheists.
Yeah, there's a reason the 'PC Media' doesn't tell us that....because it's not true.

Cheetah, you and gort are downright vicious and evil. Repent, or you are destined for Hell.

Word

Cheetah and gort....are you mutual sock puppets?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#744593 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Human are set apart from animals because they are human/people. Animals are not human/people and Humans/people are not animals.
I don't know why they look similar, but humans are not animals.
No, but unless there is absolute proof of it (and there isn't), I will not believe that humans came from animals, because they did not. Otherwise, why hasn't anyone been able to show that an ape and a human can provide viable offspring? Or any animal and humans?
If you wanna mate with a chimp to prove a point, and as long as you have the chimp's concent, then go for it.

Humans are different from other animals because we're not other animals... we're one particular species of animal.

It's a fact. That it makes you feel less human doesn't make it any less of a fact.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#744594 Jun 11, 2014
Banana!!

Being a christian is hard work, I mean how could it not be? You have to believe that pretend things are real and real things are pretend.

Hm, I might order some Chinese, hungry.

TA is a wanker. That is all.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#744595 Jun 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutts are genetically superior to purebreds. <smile>
That's true... IMO.

They tend to have fewer health issues.
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#744596 Jun 11, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gorts sock puppet, or is gort your sock puppet?
I am neither. But just as expected, the usual atheist troll reply when faced with the facts to deflect

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#744597 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think American Christians, which are the vast majority, are too tolerant of atheists in their country.
Atheists are not grateful for this because you can see their hate of Christians on forums like this.
Yes, unfortunately the "politically correct" media does not tell us that these child murderers are atheists.
Actually the non Christian countries you say are killing Christians, are usually controlled by Muslims, who worship the same God (Allah).

Fancy that....the same God is fcuking over Christians in non Christian countries.

What a hoot

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#744598 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful...

Provide examples of things that don't change.

Your mind on various issues thus far doesn't count.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#744599 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know, a Chinese atheist.
That is why your country has no human rights or free speech, because it is an atheist state.
Only Christian countries guarantee human rights, free speech and democracy.
These do not exist in atheist China, or in any atheist state.
State atheism means dictatorship and oppression.
Just like most atheists posting here want to turn America into an atheist state.
Americans beware.
Do Cheetos have to unzip and whip out to post, or do you just hang out all the time?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#744600 Jun 11, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't breed with other species.
Do you agree that Orangutans and Bonobos are great apes?
They don't breed with each other either. They are still animals, like humans, but they are different species.
Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Congratulations, you should feel privileged. You are my last post, for now anyway.:) Have a great and wonderful day full of happiness, joy, peace, and love.

Correct, we don't. Don't know. Never heard of a Bonobo. An Orangutan is an ape. If you say so. I don't know which animals breed with which animals, but I do know that Humans/people and animals do not breed/mate and that humans/people are not animals. It isn't me that is having a hard time understanding. I understand completely that humans are not animals.
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#744601 Jun 11, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the non Christian countries you say are killing Christians, are usually controlled by Muslims, who worship the same God (Allah).
Fancy that....the same God is fcuking over Christians in non Christian countries.
What a hoot
No, it is not the same God. There is a vast difference between Christians and Muslims.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#744602 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>I am neither. But just as expected, the usual atheist troll reply when faced with the facts to deflect
I am the one true and really real God.

You can all stop arguing now, bunch of monkeys.

Worship me and give me money and I promise to keep ignoring most of your prayers. Cause you know, there's a beach and I get distracted and whatnot.
Cheetah

Sliema, Malta

#744603 Jun 11, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Cheetos have to unzip and whip out to post, or do you just hang out all the time?
Hehe...another atheist troll who has nothing to say when faced with the facts of atheist oppression.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#744604 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't know that. Will research it. I do not believe that we are kin to chimps, apes, or other animals and that has nothing to do with Church or Christianity, just the logical absurdity of it, IMO. However, I will continue my research into the matter.
Joy, think of the very first Humans to evolve in Africa 200,000 years ago; how close to animals do you think they were?

Once we invented language/speech there was no holding us back though.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#744605 Jun 11, 2014
Cheetah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not the same God. There is a vast difference between Christians and Muslims.
Talkin' about the God, not the people. Allah is just the Arab word for God.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#744606 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are humans/people. We are not an ape of any kind, great or not. I do not have a problem with it, if it were true. I sit here and think about it and I think it would be great to be a wonderful, beautiful animal, but I am not. I am a human/person. If apes and humans could breed and produce viable offspring, don't you think someone would have already proved this? Don't you think if any animal and human could reproduce it would have already happened? You know with those people out there that are into beastiality? Some do that, you know?
If a god existed, don't you think someone would have already proven it?

That's pretty much the same thing you're saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 104,738
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min True Christian-Jew 673,336
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min FireyFellow44 445,815
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 39 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min Holy child Jehova... 46,176
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy child Jehova... 619,350
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 3 hr andet1987 10
More from around the web