Prove there's a god.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#744505 Jun 11, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
I got ta lookin'...
The first thing I stumbled across stated that a privileges are rights (special kinds of rights).
Then I quit lookin'.
That's how RR does it. Too bad he ain't here. He'd put a stop to this here ruckus right now!
Privileges are granted by the State; rights are inborn. The Constitution, for example, does not "grant" us rights, it -recognizes- them.

Check out the "Screw China" thread, also here in Top Stories.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744506 Jun 11, 2014
Old_as_Dirt wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Atheist is trust or confidence that there is no God; a BELIEF that can not be proven.
<quoted text>
If Christians believe in God that Atheist say there is no evidence of. Then explain why Atheist believe that there is no Christian God when there is no evidence to prove that.
<quoted text>
Christians believe in God by faith but Atheist say there is no such thing as faith because there is no proof of a God. Then how can Atheist by choice believe there is no Christian God when Atheist can not prove there is no Christian God. Would that not make Atheist have faith there is no Christian God? Sure sounds like a new religion to me.
Hope you day is a great one RT :)
Once again, a theist makes assertions that are just patently untrue. I understand why you have to lie for your religion. Your religion is nothing but lies.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#744507 Jun 11, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Redneck, an animal would be an upgrade for you. Your name was just Cheetah, the name of an animal, which you apparently enjoyed. Could you really be any more stupid?
Of course he can be more stupid. He works hard at, too.
His continual decline in intelligence is a wonder to behold.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#744508 Jun 11, 2014
gort wrote:
gort
France
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
39 min ago
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
NO one was born with a 'corrupt heart' Corruption is a learned thing.
please provide empirical evidence to prove your assertion
gort
France
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
35 min ago
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence of a God, therefore there is no need to try to disprove Him/Her/It
A Godly presence on earth, or in the universe, is not apparent e.g., there is no God.
please provide empirical evidence proving this garbage you believe
What are you trying to do here?? Didn't you post this already
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744509 Jun 11, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did know that. What isn't widely known was the motivation behind it. Darwin's father wanted his son to have a good job that paid a decent steady income. It had nothing to do with religious beliefs. Robert Darwin was an atheist. The Anglican church is the official church of the monarchy. When a new king or queen is crowned, they vow to defend "the faith." The faith is the Anglican Church, and back when Charles Darwin went to Cambridge, the government paid Anglican clergy very well. The motivation behind Robert Darwin's decision to educate young Charles as a pastor was based upon money, and social station, not the faith.
Thank you, once again, for proving that religion is a scam and that the clergy is only in it for easy money.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#744510 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
...I am not an animal or an ape. I am a human being/a person.....
Then you aren't human..... more likely you are just in denial.

Evolution is true.....

#744511 Jun 11, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think 'Cheetah' might be symbolic of a certain someone's expressed passion for a particular junk food?
Cheeto...?

:-)

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#744513 Jun 11, 2014
The godbots are really screwing up this thread, aren't they?

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#744514 Jun 11, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>The heart is merely a pump, powered by the sinoatrial node through the brain. It is not the emotional center of the body. If a heart were born corrupt, it would fail to beat and death would be the denouement without interaction.
There, empirical, testable, falsifiable, repeatable. Go ahead, corrupt your heart. The gurgling sounds will be followed by gort, gort, gort, death.
Why all the negative waves dude ?
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744515 Jun 11, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never speak badly of your mother as she taught what she was taught. Your first and most powerful roll model was your parent. If your parents are open to new information, so will the children. If a person is closed minded, so will the children.
Researching new information is only valuable if you get it from legit sources. If it doesn't come from a university or NASA for instance, it may be a site with an agenda and warped to one side or the other, like politics.
Google the timeline of life on earth. It will show how the first life on the planet was one celled and over billions of years life evolved to the plants and animals that now live on earth. I am trying very hard not to influence you one way or another but to let you explore on your own. It will mean more to you doing your own research. All legitimate sites always give references and you can research those too.
I beg to differ that parents are the most powerful role model. If they were, there would be no accents. Move a family with a young child from NY to TX and that child will grow up with a TX accent, fixin' tos and y'all's included.

Evolution is true.....

#744517 Jun 11, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Let's use the scientific method. The god hypothesis, if you will. Let's devise a repeatable scientific experiment to provide evidence that God exists. Every experiment we devise demonstrates, yet again, that God is imaginary.
Why, because unlike the material world, you have to use special pleading to attempt to demonstrate a deity exists. Isn't it odd that deities, unlike everything else in our universe, has been put into a special category? When we talk about deities, we are supposed to do so "philosophically." Why? Why not treat deities just like all other objects and devise experiments to detect their presence or absence?
The usual response is, "It must remain hidden. If it proved its existence, that would take away faith." This seems clever to the theist, but it falls flat. Here we have an object that proves its existence by completely hiding its existence. In reality, any object that provides no evidence for its existence is classified as imaginary.
This deity is supposedly hiding its existence completely, but is in the meantime supposedly writing books, answering prayers and incarnating itself, all while leaving no evidence of its presence. It dwells only in this special philosophical, immaterial place while allegedly having a direct effect on the material world, again, without evidence.
There is no empirical evidence for the existence of any deities because, in this magical, philosophical place, it can be described as anything or anyone and have any properties the claimant wants to give it. Why, because it is imaginary.
R'amen.....well said.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744518 Jun 11, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, doesn't offend me at all that you believe you are an animal or an ape. I am not an animal or an ape. I am a human being/a person. If I was an animal, it would not offend me at all. Animals are wonderful creations, but I still am not one. Have a great day/night.
Click your heels together three times, Dorothy, your mind dwells in blatant ignorance.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#744519 Jun 11, 2014
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
The godbots are really screwing up this thread, aren't they?
Their Sky Fairy endowed them with reverse Midas touch.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744521 Jun 11, 2014
gort wrote:
your skill at deleting my posts and rearranging them proves how meritorious they are and how deeply flawed your "arguments" are and what a scumbag ignorant lying non-scholar you is
LOL
Wow, just wow. What type of prurient thrill do you get from such nonsense?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#744522 Jun 11, 2014
gort wrote:
NO SWEETY. I EXPECT EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE PROVING YOUR STATEMENT THAT THERE IS NO GOD and you need to present the plagiarized documents, etc.
That lunatics like you exist proves your Sky Fairy doesn't exist.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744523 Jun 11, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
R'amen.....well said.
Thanks.
gort

San Diego, CA

#744524 Jun 11, 2014
don't be cute INQUIZZIE. YOU are lying and running and deleting and manipulating- all in an effort to run from the god you hate. nowhere to run, scum.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744525 Jun 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he can be more stupid. He works hard at, too.
His continual decline in intelligence is a wonder to behold.
I don't think there was a decline, just a steady, useless vibration.
Cheetah

Birkirkara, Malta

#744526 Jun 11, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if there was this supposed 'good' president lincoln, surely he would have completed the job of restoring the supposed slaves to their mother land after freeing them (never mind that they would prob still be slaves there under more powerful and brutal neighboring tribes).
surely a 'good' president would have been able to foresee that a freed people would only afterward attempt to enslave their former captors once they over-populated enough....
What most history books don't tell us is that a big number of the freed slaves died of starvation and exposure to the elements after they were freed, because nobody wanted them in their back yard, including the Northerners who fought to free them.

In fact most of the freed slaves were worse off when they were supposedly freed.
They were fed, clothed and given accomodation as slaves. They had none of these basic things after they were freed.

Good ole Abe Lincoln didn't give a shit to what happened to these freed slaves.

It is also a lie what they tell us that slaves worked all year round on plantations.
They only worked for 3 months in the year at most during harvest time. The other 9 months they didn't have much to do, and were still fed, housed and clothed during that time.
Slaves working in households were even better off.

Even the few that managed to find some work once freed were barely paid to live upon. They were worse off than when they were slaves.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#744527 Jun 11, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think 'Cheetah' might be symbolic of a certain someone's expressed passion for a particular junk food?
The orange stains covering the yellow and brown stains on the tightie-whites would prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Clearwater 87,945
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 16 min octafus 19
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 34 min Randyballs 4
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 37 min Johnny 198
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min God Is Dead 619,172
Forbidden sex 48 min sinaa158 8
Ladies what's your size preference 51 min sinaa158 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,182
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr Devil number 666 466
The Future of Politics in America Sat Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web