Prove there's a god.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Terra Australis

#738442 May 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
A basic doctrine of Islam is that Jews and Christians are "confused" and that at "Judgement Time" they will be educated by Allah himself to become Muslims and enter Heaven.
Jews and Christians are refered to, in Islam, as "Perople of the Book".
Until the last 100 years or so, Islam was extremely tolerant of Christianity and Judaism.
Interesting. And I suppose that book is the Bible?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#738443 May 27, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, It isn't hard to tell the difference.. There is an Art to Deception..
Trust me on this, Pusherman. It's hard to tell the difference. That's the truth :)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#738444 May 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you realize this all by yourself or is this what you learned from other Chrisitans.
Why do you just accept whatever "The Church" says ? What you just posted is exactly what the RCC declared 300 years after Jesus died. Prior to that there were numerous Chrisitna interpretations besides that one.... until the RCC (with the help of Roman Emperors and other world leaders) killed anyone who disagreed with them (and continued doing so into the 20th century).
Did you ever try thinking on your own without "The Church" whispering in your ear ? What if everything you were taught about Jesus is the lies of a corrupt and evil "Church" ?
Are you going to risk damnation based on the words of centuries dead Popes and Emperors ?
I came to that conclusion on my own, it's obvious from the Dove descending that he was Transformed Into the " Christ" doesn't take a Biblical Scholar to see that..you have read enough of my post that you should know I am NOT a organized religion fan..I have my own thoughts about the Bible, my post should tell you that. I really don't see why you think that I accept what the Church "tells me" ? Yes, I have my own opinion about Jesus.. To be honest, I didn't know that was the Church's thought about Jesus. Ray Charles could see the Dove Descent transformed Jesus, Thus beginning his Ministry.. You don't seem to be giving me any credit BenAdam? The " Christ" and Jesus are separate the descent of the Dove makes me believe that, and NOT because the Church says so.

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Terra Australis

#738445 May 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetically,'male' DNA is both male and female. Female DNA is only Female.
In parthogenesis, which occurs in many species, only females (all clones; 'identical twins') are produced.
One could argue that males invented sex and are the reason for genetic diversity and evilution.
In that case, I wonder who was the first to introduce it to women?
:-)

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#738446 May 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's absolutely fascinating. I was born after the Gulf War was over. I never realised that WWI and the Versailles Peace Conference made WWII inevitable.
Hyper inflation in Germany made them desperate, workers demanded to be paid 2x a day because the prices rose so fast.
they eventually just quit working , as they could no longer buy anything with the Mark.
France is to blame, they demanded reparations off the top and the price was too high and it became unpayable. They didn't step in and relieve them enough to survive , so you see the world at large is partly to blame for creating Hitler.

Location hidden

#738447 May 27, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
alcohol is sold only in bars like gay bars. yep, just past the lights too.:)
priests also drink alcohol during mass ?
What?

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#738448 May 27, 2014
gort wrote:
<quoted text>
The holy spirit
let's examine it
You'll have to find it first.

Maybe "reply mail" has it tucked away somewhere in a spare pocket.
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go down the same path as toilet paper, you piece of shit atheist.
Yeah, there it is.

#738449 May 27, 2014
GhostWriter2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. In your own words. If you can.
I'm in for a long wait.
PROVE THERE'S A GOD.

In your own words, if you can.

Location hidden

#738450 May 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
Ebenezer the Allosaurus -
How some Christians make the whole lot look like idiots:
http://guardianlv.com/2014/05/creation-museum...
"It is disputed that the allosaurus fossil at the Creation Museum is as old as other scientists have claimed. It believed that a better explanation is that the allosaurus was likely attempting to escape a global flood — Noah’s Flood — when it got carried away by the flood waters and was buried by sediment and debris some 4,300 years ago.
It can help defend the book of Genesis."
It's unfathomable how people can buy this kind of crap. Some of them even inhabit this thread.
Of Pandas and People

#738451 May 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"I went on a hike with a local atheist group" LOL!!! this from the guy who says he doesn't like 'organized religion'!!!
Show us how atheism is a "religion."

Pezzo di cazzo.

#738453 May 27, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to think I probably was.
;)
<quoted text>
There's always room for doubt. Anyone who claims to have "seen spirits" is going to have to prove it to me. I've never seen any, but I can say that I've felt their presence---the spirits, souls, whatever, of family and ancestors long gone---every Oct. 31, on that night when the veil between the worlds of the living and the dead is supposed to be at its thinnest.
<quoted text>
Well...science is concerned with that which can be observed, quantified and qualified, and repeated.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
kait - "I've felt their presence---the spirits, souls, whatever..."
oh you can be sure that what you felt were 'spirits' of an antichrist nature!
There is no “christ” to oppose.

Rape any children for jesus lately?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#738455 May 27, 2014
Screw Religion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is entrenched up your own ass. Please have it surgically removed at your earliest convenience. Thanks.
God is watching us from a distance.......... Bette Midler

#738456 May 27, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a pic of divinity surgeon and kait getting ready to scissors each other: < >
j k! how's it going kait?:-)
You are nothing more than sewer slime.

Pound pennies up your ass.

#738457 May 27, 2014
<quoted text>
There was a show on the History Channel where a comparison was made between Prometheus and Lucifer; Prometheus stole fire from the gods and gave it to Mankind, while Lucifer encouraged Adam & Eve to eat from the Tree of Knowledge (funny that it was the woman who ate first; the first "wise woman," or "witch").
Christians have been anti-woman ever since.
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION:
YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO "CORRECT" ANYTHING.

What the fuck would *you* know about a "true christian?"

Since: Sep 10

United States

#738458 May 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
Ebenezer the Allosaurus -
How some Christians make the whole lot look like idiots:
http://guardianlv.com/2014/05/creation-museum...
"It is disputed that the allosaurus fossil at the Creation Museum is as old as other scientists have claimed. It believed that a better explanation is that the allosaurus was likely attempting to escape a global flood — Noah’s Flood — when it got carried away by the flood waters and was buried by sediment and debris some 4,300 years ago.
It can help defend the book of Genesis."
It's unfathomable how people can buy this kind of crap. Some of them even inhabit this thread.
Have a great and wonderful day. May your day be filled with peace, love, and all that other Christian boilerplate gobbledigook.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#738459 May 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me on this, Pusherman. It's hard to tell the difference. That's the truth :)
She was practiced at the
Art of Deception,
well I could Tell by her
Blood Stained Hands.
Rolling Stones.

I am more perceptive than you wanna
give me credit for. I haven't been paying much
attention to your post to notice, but you're not as
easy to read as some.
Trust No One!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#738460 May 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everything is accomplished" is in reference to Jesus' sacrifice on the cross.
<quoted text>
Lie.
Adonis, Aesculapius, Apollo (who was resurrected at the vernal equinox as the lamb), Dionysus, Heracles.....*All* these godmen sacrificed themselves long before your jesus came along.
Hermes of Egypt/Greece, who was born of the Virgin Maia and called “the Logos” because he was the Messenger or Words of the Heavenly Father, Zeus
Prometheus of Caucasus/Greece; this poor guy stole fire from the Gods and gave it to Mankind, and was tied by the gods to a huge boulder where a vulture would devour his liver every day; at night it would grow back, and the next day the vulture would return.
Then there was Salivahana of southern India, who was a “divine child, born of a virgin, and was the son of a carpenter,” himself also being called “the Carpenter,” and whose name or title means “cross-borne”(“Salvation”)
And let's not forget Zalmoxis of Thrace, the savior who “promised eternal life to guests at his sacramental Last Supper. Then he went into the underworld, and rose again on the third day”
Your jesus story was nothing new.
Christianity is just another amalgamated pagan religion that has little to do with Jesus of Galilee and everything to do with Paul of Tarsus.

#738461 May 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler's biggest problem was, like many Christians, he believed he was smarter than everyone else. In that sense, Hitler is no difference from the Fundies here.
GhostWriter2U wrote:
<quoted text>
.......... I'm not smarter than everyone. Just smarter than most anti-theists here. That includes YOU.
Got a problem with that?
Too effin bad.:)
Is *that* why you can't answer any of my questions?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#738462 May 27, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Tie them all together starting about 3,500 BCE to now into one long fight.
Is there any question what's going to happen to us?
Man = The Homicidal Ape. I have no doubt what happened to our cousin species.
Chimpanze communal and territorial behavior is very similar to that of humans... homicide is a common way of settling disputes.

#738463 May 27, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Blackfoot
Highway Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8MYM9OU6cuEXX
Deep Purple

"Highway Star"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lives MATTER 27 min Johnny 86
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min MUQ2 40,876
One of Whitney Houston's WORST MISTAKES: marryi... 1 hr Johnny 2
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 1 hr shaylaoller 686
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,466
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,777
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 599,645
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,002
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr GREAT DAY OF ARMA... 612,905
More from around the web