Prove there's a god.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#738700 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"This page has some issues"
So you're a page now... and you're in quotation marks...

<looks from side to side, backs away from Ar aR>
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738701 May 28, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
IPSEC:
I
Prefer
Sex
Especially
Casual
That's supposed to be an insult? Bwahahahaha. You're not even original.

Androgynous Numbskull Devours Every Transvestite.

That's how you do an insult, you God-addled nitwit. Everyone likes sex. Casual sex is awesome. Sex in a tuxedo is no fun.
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738702 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"This poster has some issues"
Yes, you do.
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738703 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think skateboarding is stupid. And dangerous. Do you know what I do to prevent people from doing this thing that I find stupid?
Nothing. Live and let live.
Skateboarders don't have politicians trying to change laws to impose a theocracy in this fine Republic. Skateboarders don't hide behind immoral dogma to escape taxes while eel hung off the infrastructure. Skateboarders aren't condemning everyone who doesn't skateboard to an eternity if whatever nonsense you think those who disagree with you deserve. Skateboarders aren't trying to replace science with goatherder BS.

This approach of yours is a zero sum game. Topix is your life. If you were so secure in your belief system, YOU wouldn't be on here 24/7 fabricating all manner of nonsense and lying for your religion. You spend all day 'debating' atheists on a forum asking for evidence of a god or gods whole decrying atheists for commenting on a thread begin by an atheist asking for one shred of proof.

You really are an idiot. You must get some vicarious thrill out of appearing foolish, like done weird masochistic fetish, likely borne of your indoctrination into your hate-death cult. Yes, cult.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#738704 May 28, 2014
SEVEN COUNTIES wrote:
Schizophrenics hallucinate because of a chemical imbalance in the brain.
To think more deeply about it and bring religion into it is why psychologists are referred to as quacks.
Who is it that thinks of psychologists as quacks?

I find it most often comes from those who disagree with what psychologists have made note of and identify.
SEVEN COUNTIES wrote:
God help you if ever you have a schizophrenic break and lose all touch of reality.
I hope you find help for your episodes in some way. It must be a difficult situation for you.
SEVEN COUNTIES wrote:
I have witnessed this disease and could never imagine or understand the mental torture one endures because of it.
To even question and compare deep religious experiences and schizophrenia is being disingenuous at best.
Or spot on.

I mean, people from various religions and deity beliefs will often claim a "god" spoke to them.

With the Christian, it's the Christian deities, with the Hindu, it's the Hindu deities, etc...

So, let's stipulate for this conversation, there are or is "god(S)".

What if it's the Hindu deities and not yours?

Just what did you think was talking to you?
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738705 May 28, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I love women, and bro between you and me, I've had my share. The women I know talk worse than I do. I am not drawn to it, it is tradition here like I said yesterday. I am NOT a practicing Christian but I am because of tradition. I am not hear to defend it, or argue against it, I like BS'n with most of the people on here. I am firm In what I believe, nothing will change that.
Translation: You are a disingenuous, pot-addled nincompoop too stupid to change views despite any evidence to the contrary.

Have you noticed that no one really likes conversing with you?
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738706 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He never talks to you.
He always answers prayers.
He wants humanity to fix our own problems.
Dunno about the earthquake thing, but yes, STD's are punishment for sexuality immorality.
Then why do babies get STDs?

You make many claims that are not Biblically supported. To what authority do you profess these claims. You had sex outside of wedlock. Were you given an STD. Millions who have sex outside of marriage never get STDs. If your unsupported claim is right, your Hod is an idiot. It misses millions but gets innocent babies in the crossfire. An incompetent middle manager, at best. Actually , again, a reflection of you.

I fully understand this post. You claim to be a spokeswhore for an incompetent. You make unsupported claims. You make childish excuses for an incompetent omnipotent. You don't even recognize a ridiculous dichotomy you present:

My god wants you to fix your own problems.

vs.

My god gives whores STDs.

You'll excuse this away with Riverdancing but these two concepts are in abject opposition, you know, like both your brain cells.
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738708 May 28, 2014
Uh oh, a typo. Hod instead of God. Now the Riverdancer can just comment on that while ignoring the illustration of his dishonesty and stupidity.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#738709 May 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to believe in a god that answers prayers with a no.
I want a god willing to do a first-class job, just like the painters who are working on my house.
They know what they're doing, unlike that god of yours.
Now go pray.
I find it likely that you know next to nothing about paint. Based on that assumption, I'll go ahead and conclude that you aren't capable of determining whether or not the painters are doing a good job.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#738710 May 28, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:

That s NOT what you meant when you told Word, "He never talks to you", and you know it.
Yer full of shidt.
You assumed that when I said that to word, I meant that God talks to no one.

That isn't what I said.

Your "conclusion" is based off of your misunderstanding.

K

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#738711 May 28, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do babies get STDs?
You make many claims that are not Biblically supported. To what authority do you profess these claims. You had sex outside of wedlock. Were you given an STD. Millions who have sex outside of marriage never get STDs. If your unsupported claim is right, your Hod is an idiot. It misses millions but gets innocent babies in the crossfire. An incompetent middle manager, at best. Actually , again, a reflection of you.
I fully understand this post. You claim to be a spokeswhore for an incompetent. You make unsupported claims. You make childish excuses for an incompetent omnipotent. You don't even recognize a ridiculous dichotomy you present:
My god wants you to fix your own problems.
vs.
My god gives whores STDs.
You'll excuse this away with Riverdancing but these two concepts are in abject opposition, you know, like both your brain cells.
Babies get STDs from their irresponsible and sexually immoral parents.

K
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738713 May 28, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumptions are all mistaken.
I never said anything that you say here, or that I believe in them.
Unfortunately most atheists classify everyone as a fundamentalist Christian, without making any distinctions.
There are many different versions of Christianity, and most of them are mistaken on many things, including about what the Bible says.
This includes the teachings about heaven and hell.
For example the English word Hell was translated from two different Hebrew and Greek words, one of which and the most common was Hades which simply meant the Grave.
Even the account of Jesus' death says that he went to "hell" when he died, which meant that he went to the grave and was dead for 3 days and 3 nights before he was resurrected.
I am not telling you or anyone to believe this story, but just the confusion that many people have concerning what the Bible teaches about this subject, including most Christians.
It is the same with the concept of heaven. Nowhere does the Bible teach that one goes to heaven when he dies. Or to an eternal hell.
Just some basics because it will take many pages to explain in full from my long years of research, not just from the Bible.
Now tell us what you believe, since you do not believe in death and want others to know about it.
I don't believe in death? What? Weird.

So, it's my fault that you idiots all create a god in your own image and interpret the Bible in 3 billion different ways? I addressed your nonsense in my post. I don't care what you personally think happens, but you do think apostasy, a thought crime, is deserving of divine retribution. That is contained within the Bible. If you don't think that, then you don't believe the Bible.

Of course, none of you really do. You each treat it as a cafeteria plan, keeping and discarding what jibes with your personal ethos. A different god for each Christian. Your god never disagrees with you.

You paint yourself as a fundamentalist on these pages quite frequently. A fundamentalist like Ken Ham or Fred Phelps approach the dogma more honestly than you do. They are by no means honest in practice, but a literal interpretation of the evil Bible is more honest than your cafeteria, feel-good, I'm pretending to be a scholar so my interpretation is right and everyone else is wrong BS you are offering here.
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738715 May 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to believe in a god that answers prayers with a no.
I want a god willing to do a first-class job, just like the painters who are working on my house.
They know what they're doing, unlike that god of yours.
Now go pray.
Their omnipotent is so incompetent it hires the most ridiculous spokeswhore a available, bitch slPs them in the head, talks to them in their own voices, but from outside!, and allows them to make both He and then fools 24/7 on Topix. If it were real, it should be impeached and incarcerated for malfeasance.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#738716 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what I said.
K
That's exactly what you meant. There's nothing in any of the discussion that followed to indicate otherwise.

Yer full of shidt... it's obvious to everyone. You can't back your way out this, so don't try.
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738717 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it likely that you know next to nothing about paint. Based on that assumption, I'll go ahead and conclude that you aren't capable of determining whether or not the painters are doing a good job.
You're questioning whether a homosexual has an aesthetic eye for interior decorating? You are delusional.
Screw Religion

Scottsdale, AZ

#738718 May 28, 2014
Rodny wrote:
That reminds me...
Like Riverside Redneck, Ghost Rider and our other resident fundies, you're a completely brainwashed mentally retarded white trash redneck pile of shit and you haven't a single socially redeemable quality.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#738719 May 28, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what you meant. There's nothing in any of the discussion that followed to indicate otherwise.
Yer full of shidt... it's obvious to everyone. You can't back your way out this, so don't try.
Your belief is not a necessity of the truth.

You can have the last word.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#738720 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to conclude whatever you want, it matters not to me.

I sought bids, selected expert painters (licenced, bonded) with excellent recommendations, I did my research, and I have seen the fine work they are doing.

They are not only painting--they repaired/replaced wood suffering termite damage, sanded down, returned to the paint store when the colors weren't precisely what we had chosen, and they do a great clean-up job daily.

Not the cheapest of painters, but they are doing a very good job.

All this with no help from any god.

Now get back into your filthy garage and pray some more.
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738721 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't what I said.
K
If it can talk to you, it is material. If it is material, it is testable and falsifiable. If not, it is nothing more than delusion or abberation.
IPSEC

Oglesby, TX

#738722 May 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies get STDs from their irresponsible and sexually immoral parents.
K
So, they deserve it then. Check! Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Aura Mytha 15,295
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 2 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 5 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 7 hr Jakedover34 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr Student 46,264
More from around the web