Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#737962 May 26, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha! you are persistent..
I just GOTTA know... I just gotta!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#737963 May 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Creed
Bullets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fHvTWwnw9xsXX&sns=em


here's one for ya RR, old schoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#737964 May 26, 2014
IPSEC

United States

#737965 May 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So when every American military person swears an oath to God......?
Well, not all do, but you've proven my point for me with your non sequitur. Our former Commander in Chief called the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan Crusades. This dog whistle was intentional. Christianity is being used in the present day US just as it was in Nazi Germany. Christianity is a weapon of mass destruction.
IPSEC

United States

#737966 May 26, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Jesus NEVER SAID TO COMMIT SUICIDE
Yustoopidfuknskmbag
Then why did He do it?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#737967 May 26, 2014
• When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

• I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

• I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

• Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

• I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

• A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

• Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

• Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

• I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

• My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them?- Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)

Love those Biblical, God approved laws....don't you?
IPSEC

United States

#737968 May 26, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very posts prove that you are a very desperate person.
Only jealousy can inspire such hate.
So, Martin Luther was jealous of the Jews?
IPSEC

United States

#737969 May 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So when every American military person swears an oath to God......?
What's more amusing is your truncation of the post and your inability to address your dishonesty and the intractable truth of Hitler's Christianity and use if Christian propaganda.

When you have to lie for your religion, you religion is nothing but lies.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#737970 May 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a jar of Jesus tears.
Wanna see?
"Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts - and one of them is knocking people the fuckout."

~Dwayne Johnson.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#737971 May 26, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
here's one for ya RR, old schoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EXopyGexWf8XX
Damn dude, I forgot about Stryper.

Nice!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#737972 May 26, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
• When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
• I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
• I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
• Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
• I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
• A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?
• Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?
• Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
• I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
• My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them?- Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)
Love those Biblical, God approved laws....don't you?
For Christians, none of those laws apply anymore. Jesus fulfilled them all.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#737973 May 26, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
What's more amusing is your truncation of the post and your inability to address your dishonesty and the intractable truth of Hitler's Christianity and use if Christian propaganda.
When you have to lie for your religion, you religion is nothing but lies.
There is no "truth of Hitler's Christianity" so there's nothing to refute.

Hitler was a pagan, he absolutely hated Christianity AND Judaism.

This is historical fact. There's nothing your petty little atheist websites can do about that.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#737974 May 26, 2014
AC/DC

Dirty Deeds ( Done Dirt Cheap )

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#737975 May 26, 2014
River Tam wrote:
"Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts - and one of them is knocking people the fuckout."
~Dwayne Johnson.
"Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'."

-That Guy From That One Movie

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#737977 May 26, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Mississauga, Canada

#737978 May 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "truth of Hitler's Christianity" so there's nothing to refute.
Hitler was a pagan, he absolutely hated Christianity AND Judaism.
This is historical fact. There's nothing your petty little atheist websites can do about that.
Youre LYING again

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lying_for_Jesus

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#737979 May 26, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "truth of Hitler's Christianity" so there's nothing to refute.
Hitler was a pagan, he absolutely hated Christianity AND Judaism.
This is historical fact. There's nothing your petty little atheist websites can do about that.
Liar
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Mississauga, Canada

#737980 May 26, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb fu**en freak. EVEFRYBODY DIES but not everybody gets to go to Heaven. I can't believe you just wrote that.
Whatafknjakass
You're LYING again
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Lying_for_Jesus

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#737981 May 26, 2014
You're a wanted man wales,
I reckn I'm right popler..

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#737982 May 26, 2014
I don't know what they're on about, but they're killing it...

www.youtube.com/watch...

It's a long one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 673,026
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Holy Child Jehova... 104,590
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Rider on the Storm 184,604
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 14 min blkguylooking 471
Best adult sites (Apr '12) 22 min Eric 9
Want to find a BDSM skype salve for light BDSM (Feb '15) 28 min ZACHSNOW01 11
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 43 min jj is cool 35
More from around the web