“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#730051 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "on an accident", I said "on accident".
But it seems you're correct…
The preposition that goes with accident is by, not on. By accident has the same meaning as the adverb accidentally or the prepositional phrase by chance.
It is true that "on accident" will gain greater acceptance, just as I'm sure "irregardless" and "I could care less" will gradually become normalized in vernacular English. As far as professional, formal writing is concerned, however, "by accident" will remain grammatically correct while "on accident" will merely be accepted in colloquial speech.
http://www.grammarly.com/answers/questions/12...
Point is why pick at someone else when you are usually worse than they. It makes you appear to be an arrogant hypocrite without enough common sense to exercise any self respect and control.

“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#730052 May 14, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Go.
Didn't you see the title of the thread?

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#730053 May 14, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
It also turned superstitious enterprises like astrology and alchemy into sciences like astronomy and chemistry.
Both started by Christians and Christianity.

You're welcome?

#730054 May 14, 2014
Henry wrote:
No god ever!
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very compelling argument, atheist.
You've almost got me convinced.
You've denied all the other gods; you've got only one left.

One god away from being an atheist.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#730055 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know that there's actually no such thing as "stardust".
I think he's trying to be 'poetic'. Sagan used the word in his original 'Cosmos' series.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#730056 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww....... Does widdle Scroogie Poogie have funny feewing in his undies? Does he have to go poopie?
We all understand that you're so scared shitless of dying that you're a willing slave to a Dark Ages cult.

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CHOSEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. YOU'VE SIMPLY CHOSEN TO BE A SELF-RIGHTEOUS BIGOTED DOUCHEBAG WITHOUT ANY SOCIALLY REDEEMABLE QUALITIES, PUNK!!!!!!!!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730057 May 14, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear, fear, fear. Fear of a god of paper and ink.
What horseshit.
From the Charge of Aradia:
"Be true to your own beliefs, and keep to the Ways, beyond all obstacles. For ours is the key to the mysteries and the cycle of rebirth, which opens the way to the Womb of Enlightenment.
"I am the spirit of witches all, and this is joy and peace and harmony. In life does the Queen of all witches reveal the knowledge of Spirit. And from death does the Queen deliver you to peace and renewal...
"Give offerings all to She who is our Mother. For She is the beauty of the Green Wood, and the light of the Moon among the Stars, and the mystery which gives life, and always calls us to come together in Her name. Let Her worship be the ways within your heart, for all acts of love and pleasure gain favor with the Goddess."
Ghost Writer, you are fully welcome to your (hee hee hee) "god of love," which relies so heavily on FEAR.
I'll stick with what Aradia taught us.
Aradia is a myth from 1899 and can teach you nothing.

#730058 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
-Ronald Reagan
You *would* think that makes sense. You're as stupid as he was. He had Alzheimer's; what's your excuse?
UiDiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#730059 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Then you believe that your god will actively hurt us after death, because that description is nothing at all what it is like to live without it.You believe that it will take light and satisfaction from me and actively replace it with darkness and regret. You believe that your god will go out of its way to make us lonely without it then when we are not now.
The god you worship is petty, narcissistic, vengeful, and sadistic - just like a character from fiction, a King Joffrey from Game of Thrones, who, incidentally, was murdered, and whose death was welcomed by all except his mother.
I been helping you Athiest in smacking those semi-intelligent nutty Fundie foot Soldiers left and right as they losing most of debate on this this thread to me, you love it , take look on this thread! i'm no atheist or nor religious! Bhahahaha

Check this thread below, what i'm up to! RR sure got a smack from me! I wish they sent some semblance of intelligent ones, instead i got deadbeats fundie with brain of grunts , so i can give them something to remember by!. Najaahahaaaa Catcher is doing a great job of driving them fundies crazy especially RR... Bahahhaaaa
"
Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

#730060 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
-Ronald Reagan
And everyone who eats pickles dies.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730061 May 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Why? Too stoopid to make your own?
No.

Women makes sammiches.

Men eat the sammiches.

That is the order of things.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730062 May 14, 2014
Didn't you see the title of the thread?
Go.
I did.

Prove there's a god.

Aradia is a god.

Prove Aradia.

Go.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#730063 May 14, 2014
Secularism criminalized much of Christianity and turned its brutal and sadistic theocracies with their witch burnings and Inquisitions into gentle democracies.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Actually, it was Christians that did that. You're welcome?
Nobody believes that your church policed itself that way, or that it wouldn't return to stonings and witch trials tomorrow if permitted to do so.

Christianity has made zero contributions to mankind unless you count the centuries of gratuitous guilt, shame, blame, fear, scapegoating, ignorance, and hatred that its church.has given mankind.

Your church teaches you people to lie and thieve like magpies for it, another of its great contributions.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#730064 May 14, 2014
BLUEGRASS wrote:
There is not one person here to ever get me to believe there is not a God. People have witnessed miracles, seen angels , ghosts, spirits Ufo's and brought back to life seeing light and darkness.
You're living proof that religious indoctrination requires both ignorance and cowardice. There's no scientific evidence in support of design. Personal delusions aren't scientific evidence. You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic and should be institutionalized immediately.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730065 May 14, 2014
You've denied all the other gods; you've got only one left.
One god away from being an atheist.
That's not how it works, dearie.

#730066 May 14, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you accurately assessed his limited intellect already. LOL
You speak of the "limited intellect" of others when you can't even tell me which of these

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/bibles...

is the one and only, really real, perfect and infallible "Word of God?"

You don't have the balls to address this, you gutless, whiny little coward.

Vai a casa e piangere per la tua mamma.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730067 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
-Ronald Reagan
You *would* think that makes sense. You're as stupid as he was. He had Alzheimer's; what's your excuse?
You can't refute his logic so you resort to name calling.

Go.
Figure.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730068 May 14, 2014
Idiot wrote:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?
Not as much faith, no.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#730070 May 14, 2014
Well darn I seem to have posted a very long reply twice.

Sorry admin.

:-|

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730071 May 14, 2014
Secularism criminalized much of Christianity and turned its brutal and sadistic theocracies with their witch burnings and Inquisitions into gentle democracies.

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Actually, it was Christians that did that. You're welcome?
Nobody believes that your church policed itself that way
You're right, atheists are nobody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min neizak 119,688
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 17 min Senecus 4,873
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 21 min zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 40
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min guest 560,352
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min Rick in Kansas 265,417
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min Rick in Kansas 96,846
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 47 min mike 605,310
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web