Prove there's a god.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#730582 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Isn't that interesting.
I was present at Grand Convert R. Feynman's ceremony in 1937.

Little known fact...

That's when he was awarded his bongos.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#730583 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so judgmental? How do you know she's not happy? For all you know, she likes being a sugar mama.....
I dunno.
Where's Thing Two? Where's Buck?

You shouldn't have to fight your battles alone.

Well, at least you do have the Ghost.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#730584 May 15, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Not the pizza, you moron. The tithing. Wow, you really are dumb.
I've decided, it will be fun to watch you die the most ignoble of deaths. You are presently set to "ignore". I'd ask my fellow atheists to do the same. What ever will you do if your Topix life dies?
You know, IPSEC, I am up for a spate of ignore this ignoramus who seems to believe that having found Topix is akin to having been given a lease on life. Reborn, even.

Anyone else willing to participate on "mute" with this azzhole?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#730585 May 15, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, IPSEC, I am up for a spate of ignore this ignoramus who seems to believe that having found Topix is akin to having been given a lease on life. Reborn, even.
Anyone else willing to participate on "mute" with this azzhole?
A tempting proposition.

Unfortunately, I can't participate in this non-participation, as I have been selected by the muses to expose the Redneck as the monster that he is.

You'll notice though that the Redneck is afraid of me, and lacks the fortitude to respond to my posts.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#730586 May 15, 2014
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT <<<>>> PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Riverside, Ca. area employers BEWARE, especially if you are part of a company with over 250,000 employees nationally:

***Wage-thieving RiversideRedneck* cheating area employer***
Updated May 15, 2014

THIS MAN IS SCREWING YOU OUT OF AN ENTIRE DAYS' WAGES EACH AND EVERY DAY, AND ALL TO PROSELYTIZE AND ARGUE HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS TO A WORLDWIDE AUDIENCE <<<<ALL AT YOUR EXPENSE>>>>>.

To summarize to date:
53,260 posts in 22 months. 2420 posts per month (an increase of 41 based on just the past 7 days).
At 12 hours per day invested, 81 posts per day, rounded. 6.75 posts per hour, averaged over a 12-hour day of posting time.
12 hours per day, 335 days (reduced for 1 day/week not posting)(generous allowance), that's 4020 hours annually.
Notice, in that time subject has not only posted, but researched(?) googled, etc., to prepare for responses.
Typical 8-hour per day job ='s 40 hrs/wk or 2000 hours/year.
Looks like Redneck spends twice as much time on Topix as he does at his "job", and leaves precious little time after posting (records show a pattern of not less than 12 hours per day online) to actually be "at" - let alone "perform" - his "job".
To finish, Redneck then (without even allowing for travel time, etc.) somehow manages out of the remaining 4 hours per day he has left after his primary duty (Topix) and his secondary duty ("job") to divide between personal needs, family time, sleep and so forth.

Looks like he's screwing everything he claims to be sacred to him - family, friends, its supposed God, and work.

What a fine example this psychologically unbalanced and impaired specimen is to his cause.

It is safe to assume/presume that >99% of Redneck's contributions on Topix have little to no value.

And only today he has declared he needs to increase his posting!

STOP THE FRAUD!!!!
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#730587 May 15, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying brother marine!
Why do kristains LIE
Oh lookie, another hateful atheist showing his big ass again.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#730588 May 15, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all tired of seeing a completely brainwashed, mentally retarded, self-righteous bigoted and death-denying cowardly Christian cultist totally humiliate himself and embarrass our country in an international forum on a daily basis bu posting the "same ole shit, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over."
You are the ugly face of atheism.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#730589 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Australia is 62% Christian.

You are the minority.
Is that another unsupported stat from 2010?

You know, when you have to lie just to attempt appearing right, you have a problem.

Another sociopathic marker.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#730590 May 15, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
ROCCO is right. You're a juvenile dolt and an obsessive, compulsive, sick, and sad little man.
Concurring is a good thing!

But it doesn't get said dolt to seek the psychiatric treatment it desperately needs.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#730591 May 15, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Another sexually-sick Christian.
You don't have enough information to come to that conclusion. That would be like me calling you a moron. I didn't of course because I don't know you. I'll reserve my perception of you until more information is available.

Location hidden

#730592 May 15, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have enough information to come to that conclusion. That would be like me calling you a moron. I didn't of course because I don't know you. I'll reserve my perception of you until more information is available.
Are you referring to IPSEC's description of pusherman?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#730593 May 15, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT <<<>>> PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Lol, you're such a dork.

It pleases me to know that I occupy so much of your time and thoughts.

Carrion.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#730594 May 15, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Ed Gein Meltdown.
Hey, he was a wonderful Christian.
.....and Andrea Yates should've been voted Christian "mom of the year"......

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730595 May 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A tempting proposition.
Unfortunately, I can't participate in this non-participation, as I have been selected by the muses to expose the Redneck as the monster that he is.
You'll notice though that the Redneck is afraid of me, and lacks the fortitude to respond to my posts.
*peeks through veil*

*naaah*

*lowers veil*

Location hidden

#730596 May 15, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>A tempting proposition.

Wise muses.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730597 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that another unsupported stat from 2010?
You know, when you have to lie just to attempt appearing right, you have a problem.
Another sociopathic marker.
In 2011, it was 58.889% Christians in Australia, according to your abs.gov

You are the minority.

Where's the lie?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#730598 May 15, 2014
Oops, didn't give the right website address.

http://www.abs.gov.au

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#730599 May 15, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is what you think, for an experiment, declare one day that you are an atheist and see what response you get.
Sweets,
It is not what I think. It's what I know. There are bad Christians. There are bad whites. There are bad Latinos. Etc... These people do bad things sometimes. I have friends and know people who are Wiccan and Atheist. People here do not try to kill them. They may shun them, but they do not try to kill them. This boils down to the fact that there are bad people and humans. People of all different walks of life do bad things. As I told you, I am in the Bible Belt and have been all my life. These are things I know to be true. Everyone in the Christian religion or Bible Belt should not be judged by the ones who do bad things.

I could not get anyone around me to buy that I am Atheist even if I swore I was. I would get the response of laughter because everyone would know I was full of it.:) But, like I said, I know people who are and people here do not try to kill them.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#730600 May 15, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Danged old King man English go talkin''bout Cheerios govner man danged old funny hats 'n tea time man git talkin' bout danged old can't understand it like man it's weird old English man.
Don't make me pull out my Mickey Almighty clip.

I almost said don't make me pull out my Snatch clip but I caught myself.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#730601 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to IPSEC's description of pusherman?
what does it matter stalker? you just can't stop can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 44 min Aquarius-WY 81,106
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 701,863
Do you like, or dislike, Doctor REALITY?? 2 hr Kunta Kintae 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 448,433
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 7 hr Doctor REALITY 10
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 hr Sammy 223,330
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Sammy 6,878