Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#730288 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> The Spirit ( Soul ) is NOT a Mechanical Force that can be Measured..
According to scar, it's just "thinking".

o.O

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#730289 May 15, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>So, when you make up things about me and post them, what would you call that?
Observation.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#730290 May 15, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
godtube.com ?
Sheesh andet, is this how you think you can prove there is a god?
That's like proving the bible , by reciting the bible.
See it says right cheer, god israel...... that's how come I know god is real!
God operates in a mysterious way. the only way God can show us his existence is through his Miracles. i can not bring God right in front of you. no way Jose.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#730291 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:

I believe in ... no talking snakes

No I don't.
Yes you do. You believe in talking snakes.

Now the snake was the most cunning* of all the wild animals that the LORD God had made. He asked the woman,“Did God really say,‘You shall not eat from any of the trees in the garden’?”
The woman answered the snake:“We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden;
a it is only about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden that God said,‘You shall not eat it or even touch it, or else you will die.’”
But the snake said to the woman:“You certainly will not die!

http://www.usccb.org/bible/genesis/3

Wanna have a word salad contest?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#730292 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to attempt discussing a compilation of books that you've never read?
Do you hate yourself that much, christian? Is that what christianity has to offer? Self loathing?
DEUTERONOMY 18:9-14
When you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations.
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.
You shall be blameless before the LORD your God.
For those nations, which you shall dispossess, listen to those who practice witchcraft and to diviners, but as for you, the LORD your God has not allowed you to do so.
LEVITICUS 19:26-28,31
You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying.
You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard.
You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.
Surely, you must realize that RR is not really a crister. He may be a wannabe, but he doesn't know shit about anything the religion teaches, even though he says he has read the bible several times and studies it. That is the biggest lie I have heard in a long time. I know more about their religion and it's history than either two of these twits ever will, and I am not even a crister. GW is a fraud also. If you do not address exactly the trap the dolt has set up, it is lost for any argument and you are met with denial, deflection, or just plain "NO answer at all, and is incapable of having any type of "cuff" discussion at all. This tells me GW is totally unversed in the religious teachings and writings, and has to depend on commentary of other interpreters and/or scholars....most likely is involved with a study of a particular part of the bible, and feels confident to use that work to trap and bash unsuspecting persons for it's own satisfaction. The problem is that most of us know more than whoever or whatever is leading the study GW is brandishing as a weapon.
I am sure that these two are indeed one-- and sockpuppets. I have had my fun exposing their treachery and ignorance for what it is, and will soon ignore them altogether also.
I will be healed shortly, and able to perform the work I need to to complete my pending projects, and topix will once again go down to the bottom of the ladder of any importance or use while I rebuild my life.

Location hidden

#730293 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh but but.. so do you, you started it and I'm telling mum!"
Projection, Irrelevant!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#730294 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...

You should shut up about [Christianity]. And evidence. And love. And morality. Those are all domains of [Christianity].
Cool story.

http://i.imgur.com/NUXcqRR.jpg

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#730295 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> So you and other atheist are among these "good people" ? it doesn't take a Bible Scholar or Christian to see where mankind is heading IANS. All we are is the push of a button away. I am not hopeless of man, just realistic. you're not out to make the world better for anyone but yourself dude. tell your BS to them kids and uneducated Mex you have decided to surround yourself with. Only the top 1% of man ( Money ) will have any chance at survival, I doubt you, me, or any other person here are in that 1%..you're a traitor to your own Country and your Minority Opinion has no pull here. you try to dress that shyt up but dude, it STINKS!! maybe you don't notice that tho for the smell of dog burrito there.
I reckon so.

Nice post.

Location hidden

#730296 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A tree dropping seeds and another growing from that sees isn't Creation.
Show me how Nature can create life, not replicate using existing means.
Go.
Show us all how your wannabe invisible AWOL deity creates. Hell---just show us that the deity exists at all.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#730298 May 15, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. The same spirit of god belief that can get people to fly planes into buildings is the same spirit of god belief that can get people to hate others just for being gay, or to kill others just for being non-Christian. That is the ultimate danger of religion. There is no way to verify the orders of an invisible sky tyrant so men can make up,whatever they want.
That's so true.

Location hidden

#730299 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this where you studied um.. "debating"?
http://youtu.be/kQFKtI6gn9Y
He does sound exactly like them doesn't he?
LOL!
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#730300 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You post that as though I wrote it. When in fact I wrote nothing resembling it.
Why do lie so much, christian?
Haha.
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#730301 May 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your Sockpuppets all in agreement?
Time for a committee. Nruce says, "No pooftahs!"

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#730302 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Sure Rosa, I know what you're saying, but how is it gonna change if things come to pass like IANS talks about? look at luci talking hate and shyt, hang this one, or rape that one. IANS and others try to dress up BS and make it look pretty. shyt is shyt, no matter how it's dressed up. one might not be able to see it with all it's dazzling brilliance, but it sure stinks! Tell me how things will be better w/out Religion? Name it for what it is..
People would still commit abuses if there was no religion, but they wouldn't have such a wonderful motivation to do so. JMO

Location hidden

#730303 May 15, 2014
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#730304 May 15, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
I triple dog dare ya
Tertiary canine meltdown.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#730305 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>:) I was waiting for that. Concession Noted!

Devils child

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x3ZqF4NB9KQXX

you have already been told what you are.
Yes, you christians think(?) an imaginary being is my parent.

It's a predictable fallback, hey kudos on using a different unoriginal thought!
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#730306 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You expect us to be passive and take your bs?
Not.
Nice try though.
Go cry me a river.
Rivulet mewl meltdown.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Manhattan Beach, CA

#730307 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I reckon so.
Nice post.
All alone am I,
Ever since your good-bye,
All alone,
With just the beat of my heart.

Hey Redneck, where are you living these days?

Messed up really bad, eh?

You had it coming.

Off to the gym.
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#730308 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Again you totally miss the point.
Either that or you're deflecting again.
You stated that having is material.
Do you have love for someone special?
If that love is material, then perhaps you can package it and ship it.
I'm not surprised that you're so stupid, you're an anti-theist.
Amti-hominal meltdown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Holy Jehowa Witness 445,832
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min inbred Genius 2,112
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,209
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Holy Jehowa Witness 678,575
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,535
preparing to make slaves of all "human" americans 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 8
More from around the web