IPSEC

Fort Worth, TX

#729905 May 14, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bit corn-fused, Brother Marine.
That's your fellow trash Redneck you just replied to.
20 pushups.
Haha.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#729906 May 14, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they can.
Yeah, it's a word that's been hijacked by religions. I don't attach supernatural "woo woo" to it.
I know many people do. They are mistaken in thinking it only means one thing. I'll illustrate this in detail if you'd like. The word "spiritual" does not only apply to the "supernatural, souls, and spirits". Just ask.
Here is what it means to me, and the word definition applies, too.
For now, however, this is what how it applies for my own purposes.
I grew up in the Appalachians. Mountains, creeks, rivers, branches, springs and woods. Pretty primitive. My home county only had a total population of 10,000 people when I was 16, and 3,000 of those people lived in the city, which was the only one in the county. I lived and grew up right in the middle of that, swimming when I wanted, fishing or hunting when the mood struck me... Just step outside and decide which creek, river or forest it'd be. All that's background.
When my boy and I moved back here from Arizona, I took him to a favorite spot out in the mountains as soon as I could. He caught a crawfish and ran over to show it to me... http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Just like I did with my dad.
It was spiritual.
No woo woo.
Just one of those times when everything is crystal clear.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
All day long.
The young Wordsworth understood spirituality:

One impulse from a vernal wood
May teach you more of man;
Of moral evil and of good
Than all the sages can.

(The Tables Turned)
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#729907 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't know where to go.
Will you drive me there?
This is so pathetic, endless drivel such as rarely been seen.

A grown-ass man who has nothing better to do in life than to daily issue more than 100 inane posts.

Throughout the entire workday, throughout the morning hours before work, throughout the evening hours after work, obviously to the exclusion of much, if any, interaction with the wife (assuming there is still a wife) and sons.

Beer, cigarettes, and Topix.

What a life.

What a juvenile dolt. What an obsessive, compulsive, sick, and sad little man.

See what God has wrought, folks.
IPSEC

Fort Worth, TX

#729909 May 14, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras".
<quoted text> mmhmmm. "When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras".
<quoted text>There was the time you'd previously stated you - worked for a prison - claimed you knew and could speak authoritatively about numerous prison trends or statistics - as far as the actual number of atheists that were in prison, for instance - and that eventually morphed to you saying you helped your dad on the occasion - who actually worked for a prison.
You claimed unequivocally that you weren't a racist, and then after being shown that you were indeed a racist, you finally said something similar to - "okay, I'm slightly racist" - as if there is a difference or *degrees* of racism and your brand wasn't as offensive or damaging.
Same type incident with your misogyny. You eventually admitted you were a misogynist, but only after presented with evidence.
You've been caught out so many times I don't think it's possible to list all of your "word jumbles".
Those incidents are far different than the time that I had to illustrate that you were indeed a Protestant Christian over numerous days and posts.
The "word jumbles" as you like to call it are admitted to immediately when the instances are provided. That shows it isn't just a time you were mistaken or misquoted. or that you misunderstood something and had a realization or epiphany.
<quoted text>
Learn from it, everyone else here has.
There is a reason people see you as dishonest. It isn't because they're - all - mistaken.
I often say that when a person has been divorced 5-6 times, you have to think the problem is with the person, not the 5-6 other people that he/she divorced.
And so it is with people saying you are dishonest.
At some point, it becomes evident that the problem - lies - with you, pun intended.
Spot on.
IPSEC

Fort Worth, TX

#729910 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another Biblically ignorant Topix Atheist! showing off his ignorance.
Tell me, oh intellectual of intellectuals, what Scripture do I (a Christian) violate when I eat pizza?
Take your time, this is a tough one...
Not the pizza, you moron. The tithing. Wow, you really are dumb.

I've decided, it will be fun to watch you die the most ignoble of deaths. You are presently set to "ignore". I'd ask my fellow atheists to do the same. What ever will you do if your Topix life dies?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#729911 May 14, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I see. Adding this one to the list. Infest. Why not just go ahead and say it?
Oh...you got a list? I just call it as I see it.
IPSEC

Fort Worth, TX

#729912 May 14, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
RR thinks being pedantic is virtuous.
The list of the sick things he thinks are virtuous is endless.
IPSEC

Fort Worth, TX

#729914 May 14, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're looking at the Redneck's life.
Pitiful really.
One would think the term "loser" was coined to describe him.
He's Hobbesian: Solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short.
Yeah, I'm no longer going to respond to him, no matter how stupid he gets. I want to watch his life unravel.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#729915 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG.
Honesty.
What a juvenile adult parent.

Sad, sick little man.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#729916 May 14, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras".
<quoted text> mmhmmm. "When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras".
<quoted text>There was the time you'd previously stated you - worked for a prison - claimed you knew and could speak authoritatively about numerous prison trends or statistics - as far as the actual number of atheists that were in prison, for instance - and that eventually morphed to you saying you helped your dad on the occasion - who actually worked for a prison.
You claimed unequivocally that you weren't a racist, and then after being shown that you were indeed a racist, you finally said something similar to - "okay, I'm slightly racist" - as if there is a difference or *degrees* of racism and your brand wasn't as offensive or damaging.
Same type incident with your misogyny. You eventually admitted you were a misogynist, but only after presented with evidence.
You've been caught out so many times I don't think it's possible to list all of your "word jumbles".
Those incidents are far different than the time that I had to illustrate that you were indeed a Protestant Christian over numerous days and posts.
The "word jumbles" as you like to call it are admitted to immediately when the instances are provided. That shows it isn't just a time you were mistaken or misquoted. or that you misunderstood something and had a realization or epiphany.
<quoted text>
Learn from it, everyone else here has.
There is a reason people see you as dishonest. It isn't because they're - all - mistaken.
I often say that when a person has been divorced 5-6 times, you have to think the problem is with the person, not the 5-6 other people that he/she divorced.
And so it is with people saying you are dishonest.
At some point, it becomes evident that the problem - lies - with you, pun intended.
Oh.

Where'd I lie?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729917 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:

Yer deity don't exist
Oh.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729918 May 14, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you didn't notice the proper use of ellipses, to denote something missing from the sentence. Those extemporaneous words were unnecessary to illustrate your functional illiteracy. I guess you really are that stupid. My condolences.
Apology accepted.

Location hidden

#729919 May 14, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm paraphrasing right out of the Good Book and owning it for myself!
this is totally off the topic, but i was just wondering how hot you think the earth's core might be and if you think it would be a comfortable place to live forever?
I have no need to concern myself, as I have no intention of ever visiting there....but it is about 10,800 degrees if you must know. Do have a point that ain't on top of yer head? Or are you stupid enough to try to threaten me with your delusion of hell?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729920 May 14, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they can.
Yeah, it's a word that's been hijacked by religions. I don't attach supernatural "woo woo" to it.
I know many people do. They are mistaken in thinking it only means one thing. I'll illustrate this in detail if you'd like. The word "spiritual" does not only apply to the "supernatural, souls, and spirits". Just ask.
Here is what it means to me, and the word definition applies, too.
For now, however, this is what how it applies for my own purposes.
I grew up in the Appalachians. Mountains, creeks, rivers, branches, springs and woods. Pretty primitive. My home county only had a total population of 10,000 people when I was 16, and 3,000 of those people lived in the city, which was the only one in the county. I lived and grew up right in the middle of that, swimming when I wanted, fishing or hunting when the mood struck me... Just step outside and decide which creek, river or forest it'd be. All that's background.
When my boy and I moved back here from Arizona, I took him to a favorite spot out in the mountains as soon as I could. He caught a crawfish and ran over to show it to me... http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
Just like I did with my dad.
It was spiritual.
No woo woo.
Just one of those times when everything is crystal clear.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
All day long.
Yeah, no. The word hasn't been "hijacked" by anyone. Wannabe atheists try to misuse it.

Spiritual relates to an effect with the human spirit or soul as opposed to physical or material things.

You don't have a spirit or soul, do you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729921 May 14, 2014
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
RR thinks being pedantic is virtuous.
You think being an atheist is virtuous.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729922 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak'n of evidence---Where the hell is yer deity mugwanger?
Everywhere.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729924 May 14, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so pathetic, endless drivel such as rarely been seen.
A grown-ass man who has nothing better to do in life than to daily issue more than 100 inane posts.
Throughout the entire workday, throughout the morning hours before work, throughout the evening hours after work, obviously to the exclusion of much, if any, interaction with the wife (assuming there is still a wife) and sons.
Beer, cigarettes, and Topix.
What a life.
What a juvenile dolt. What an obsessive, compulsive, sick, and sad little man.
See what God has wrought, folks.
You're right, I need to post more.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729925 May 14, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Not the pizza, you moron. The tithing. Wow, you really are dumb.
I've decided, it will be fun to watch you die the most ignoble of deaths. You are presently set to "ignore". I'd ask my fellow atheists to do the same. What ever will you do if your Topix life dies?
Kewl.

You made The List:

Feel the Topix Atheist! love.

BenAdam wrote:
Someone should start killing off these Fundies.

It aint necessarily so wrote:
they can crucify themselves for all we care

thewordofme wrote:
I don't care what the fetus thinks.

REALHuman wrote:
if your hair was on fire I wouldn't believe you to even piss on you to put it
out

Kaitlyn the Wolf Witch wrote:
Someone should take all these fundies and load them on a giant cruise ship and
send them off into the middle of the Arctic Ocean; and then sink the ship.

Do the world a favor, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

BenAdam wrote:
Abortion is the most effective form of birth control

the opinions of Christians simply don't matter.

Scrooge wrote:
The opinions of disingenuous Christian pseudoscientists have absolutely no relevance to legitimate scientists and rational people.

IPSEC wrote:
I've decided, it will be fun to watch you die the most ignoble of deaths.

Location hidden

#729926 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You are taking the words of a demented individual who lived his entire life in/as a lie as truth and actuality. How naive, foolish, and contrary to reason is that?
The only reason you do that is because it suits your need to believe it---just as with Hitler---just as with your religion, with which you ONLY choose the parts you want to believe that suit your needs st the time it is convenient for you. You are a self centered , narcissistic, con artist.
All of this jumping through the hoops of irrationality because you can not stand the stigma of the reality that there could possibly be any "bad/evil" people in your religion.
{Newsflash} They ARE there. They have been there since the very inception of your religion, and are among the most atrocious abominations of all time. Your religion is founded upon hatred and violence, and that has been it's method of survival throughout is despicable history of perpetual blood, death, and genocidal destruction.
You people are the very nomadic pestilence Egypt was always complaining about being such a nuisance and threat to it's outer civilized settlements. Now, you have become a 3 headed pestilence upon the entire world.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh
Ya- OH...Oh is right--- it is the truth of it...now isn't it...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729927 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...you got a list? I just call it as I see it.
I've got a list, The List.

Check it:

Feel the Topix Atheist! love.

BenAdam wrote:
Someone should start killing off these Fundies.

they can crucify themselves for all we care

thewordofme wrote:
I don't care what the fetus thinks.

REALHuman wrote:
if your hair was on fire I wouldn't believe you to even piss on you to put it
out

Someone should take all these fundies and load them on a giant cruise ship and
send them off into the middle of the Arctic Ocean; and then sink the ship.

Do the world a favor, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

BenAdam wrote:
Abortion is the most effective form of birth control

the opinions of Christians simply don't matter.

Scrooge wrote:
The opinions of disingenuous Christian pseudoscientists have absolutely no relevance to legitimate scientists and rational people.

IPSEC wrote:
I've decided, it will be fun to watch you die the most ignoble of deaths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 589,315
Mark Fuhrman PLANTED the glove @ Simpson's estate 2 min Doctor REALITY 9
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 11 min The Gleep 1,836
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min dollarsbill 4,069
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 29 min RiccardoFire 413
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min WildWeirdWillie 176,747
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,424
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 271,261
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 hr Naveen kumar 7,154
More from around the web