Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#730205 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Secularism criminalized much of Christianity and turned its brutal and sadistic theocracies with their witch burnings and Inquisitions into gentle democracies.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Actually, it was Christians that did that. You're welcome?
<quoted text>
You're right, atheists are nobody.
So are socks---
Here's yer sign..........

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#730206 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't lie, it shows no character..
"I've never been honest with anyone here anyway."

- pusherman (boy)

You having no character, is already known.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#730207 May 15, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
My goo'boy Marlowe is half Alaskan Malamute and half timber wolf. He runs about a hundred pounds, and has totally trashed every toy I've ever given him. The disadvantage is he craps A LOT, and I don't mow the lawn often enough.
Watch your step, dog shyt mushing up between the toes is a nasty thing.

Location hidden

#730208 May 15, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the whack jobs in this forum is someday programmed to gleefully commit atrocities. Porta Potty, Nanoanal and Ghost Writer are the most likely candidates.
I think they always have been---they are merely "sleepers" in wait.

Location hidden

#730209 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>The Spirit ( Soul ) is NOT a Mechanical Force that can be Measured..
You post that as though I wrote it. When in fact I wrote nothing resembling it.

Why do lie so much, christian?

Location hidden

#730210 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what's super cool?
Your ultimatums mean shit to me.
Cast some unexplained science, try to force me to answer you.
I double dog dare ya.
Are your Sockpuppets all in agreement?

Location hidden

#730211 May 15, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
River ponders.
Praying naked while dressed up like it's Halloween.
Sounds just like them church folks don't it? It prolly means they ain't got no clothes on under them chooch costumes. LOL!

Location hidden

#730215 May 15, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but praying naked to the full moon while stoned around a campfire and dressed up like it's Halloween makes sense to you.
Seems legit...
irecknso..

Location hidden

#730216 May 15, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>You expect us to be passive and take your bs?

Not.

Nice try though.

Go cry me a river.
No.

You present all that I expect from christians and fyi, being right all the time doesn't make me cry.

Keep at it though, I know you aim to upset people and you are free to try, you know, for the jesus.

Location hidden

#730217 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I beleave a chicken should be able to cross the road without having its motives questioned.
I believe chickens should no longer be restricted to teaching crister children how to walk....and should be allowed to resume piloting spacecraft again....especially the ones transporting cristers to their new home in the very center of the galaxy. We have made them suffer here on this cold rock long enough! VIVA LA CRISTER E' BON VOYAGE!
Waving & smiling as the sonotube vessel disappears from sight......

Location hidden

#730218 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>Again you totally miss the point.

Either that or you're deflecting again.

You stated that having is material.

Do you have love for someone special?

If that love is material, then perhaps you can package it and ship it.

I'm not surprised that you're so stupid, you're an anti-theist.
Considering you demonstrably failed to comprehend my post, I cannot possibly discuss any of your responses to it.

I have no interest in pushing boulders up hills. Just keep doing your thing, christian.

http://i.imgur.com/ogsXurf.jpg

Location hidden

#730219 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Irregardless of reality?
Yup! Irregardless on it sis! LOL!

Location hidden

#730220 May 15, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe chickens should no longer be restricted to teaching crister children how to walk....and should be allowed to resume piloting spacecraft again....especially the ones transporting cristers to their new home in the very center of the galaxy. We have made them suffer here on this cold rock long enough! VIVA LA CRISTER E' BON VOYAGE!
Waving & smiling as the sonotube vessel disappears from sight......
LOL

Check this out bro:

http://i.imgur.com/RxgevAC.jpg

Location hidden

#730221 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's another of Christianity's gifts to man - Christian nihilistic misanthropy. Christianity selfishly teaches mankind hopelessness like an abusive husband or boyfriend to psychologically manipulate and exploit it. If we all believed this, we should abandon hope of making our world better and be done with even trying.
Good people must actively counter the teaching of that church. Good people must make compelling arguments why it is a destructive force and should be rejected and resisted.
So you and other atheist are among these "good people" ? it doesn't take a Bible Scholar or Christian to see where mankind is heading IANS. All we are is the push of a button away. I am not hopeless of man, just realistic. you're not out to make the world better for anyone but yourself dude. tell your BS to them kids and uneducated Mex you have decided to surround yourself with. Only the top 1% of man ( Money ) will have any chance at survival, I doubt you, me, or any other person here are in that 1%..you're a traitor to your own Country and your Minority Opinion has no pull here. you try to dress that shyt up but dude, it STINKS!! maybe you don't notice that tho for the smell of dog burrito there.

Location hidden

#730222 May 15, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Pixie Dust?
Never, never?

David Bowie

Ziggy Stardust

Location hidden

#730223 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you have love for somebody special?
If having is material as you say then you should be able to package a small sample of the love you ***have*** and FEDEX it to me.
I'll even pay the shipping charges.
C'mon doc, surely you can accomplish this. <snicker>
Yer gonna try ta conjure a new sockpuppet ta life with the spirit of the pretty Aussie aren't ya RR/GW. BTW Ya spelled <snigger> wrong sockpuppet.......

Location hidden

#730224 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Not at all.
RR and I like to make fun of you in front of you.
Picture us in the same room with you, laughing at you and talking about you but not addressing you specifically.
If this is the closest we can get to disrespecting your snarky attitude, in that manner, then we'll gladly do it.:)
Reminds me of the time I baited a snarky asshole into taking a swing at me and then had him arrested when he tried.:)
He missed by the way.:)
Well the two (LOL!) of ya should, see'n that yer both the same idiot. Are ya try'n ta bait me into a violent confrontation again RR? Yer just a PUNK y'know. That's ALL ya ever will be mugwanger.

Location hidden

#730225 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
OK
OPPORTUNITY COST OF CHRISTIANIY
[1] Thousands of hours lost reading useless ancient writings, praying, and attending church services Sunday mornings.
[2] Tens of thousands of dollars given to a parasitic priestly class skillfully avoiding gainful employment.
[3] A primitive and infantilizing system of thought that keeps one in a state of submission, fear, ignorance and dependence like a child.
[4] Self-loathing resulting from a misanthropic philosophy that sneeringly describes man in demeaning terms ("the flesh") and requires him to debase himself worshiping. The psychology of Christianity is deforming. It makes individuals that submit to its teaching subservient, guilty, self-loathing, and sexually constipated.
[5] An inferior intellectual system that despises science and erudition, and prevents the sense of mystery and grandeur that a scientific education entails.
[6] An inferior ethic that defines love in terms of torture and crucifixion, and a pardon from eternal torment by an infinitely evil devil. The moral structure is deformed: Faith, obedience, worship and piety are not virtues. Integrity, autonomy, responsibility, courage and compassion are.
[7] The spiritual emptiness that derives from stripping this incredibly amazing universe of its grandeur and mystery and viewing it instead as a failed world fit for apocalyptic destruction.
[8] The alienation that comes from seeing yourself as a stranger in a hostile and degraded world that you are taught to despise, steer clear of, and remain apart from.
[9] Some people give the priests their children.
SOCIETAL COSTS
[10] The damage the church does is mostly to believers, women, gays, atheists, and Jews, but we all suffer from the societal strife, sexual prudery, lost taxes, and anti-scientism caused by the church
[11] Christians are easily manipulated by demagogues, which hurts us all. For example, Bush would not have been president had he not successfully been able to use his bible as a prop.
[12] Scientific illiteracy is costing the nation economically. America is falling behind in the world market for developing technology
[13] Scientific illiteracy and distrust is making us all much more vulnerable to a climate disaster
"Religion prevents our children from having a rational education; religion prevents us from removing the fundamental causes of war; religion prevents us from teaching the ethic of scientific cooperation in place of the old fierce doctrines of sin and punishment. It is possible that mankind is on the threshold of a golden age; but, if so, it will be necessary first to slay the dragon that guards the door, and this dragon is religion." - Bertrand Russell
You're kidding right? you never mentioned how atheism is gonna make the world a better place? way to deflect! IANS dude, it's obvious you will never be honest. you sugar coat shyt to suit yourself. all that you wrote there means nothing dude. tell me what/how atheism is gonna stop wars, murder, rape, racism, domestic violence? nothing would change but only get worse for mankind, you're basically talking about taking away or amending human rights. you can't say you're not cause it is written in your post, seen and left unspoken, any American that listens to some hick that is a traitor to his own country and lives in mexico, is a fkn Idiot! shouldn't you be at school teaching children that BS? you're a fkn Predator IANS. Name it for what it is dude. this ain't a class for of children that can't see you for what you are, NAME IT! I suggest you want cause you're a kurr..

Location hidden

#730226 May 15, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I've never been honest with anyone here anyway."
- pusherman (boy)
You having no character, is already known.
Looks who's talking, the red queen..you still ain't having any luck playing follow the leader are you. stop being a yes man dumbas$!

Location hidden

#730227 May 15, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Looks who's talking, the red queen..you still ain't having any luck playing follow the leader are you. stop being a yes man dumbas$!
http://i.imgur.com/mm8jZM8.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Seentheotherside 687,387
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Worth Repeating 31,361
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 2 hr Black Flag 4
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 2 hr Will lowe 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Seentheotherside 6,491
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Lol U suck big D 286,597
Does a cell Phone still ring if a battery has g... (Oct '07) 5 hr Unicorn2331 35
More from around the web