“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#729426 May 14, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap and easy self-forgiveness?
Where do you suppose that he learned that if he ate human flesh and drank human blood that he and that person would merge? From George Carlin? Carl Sagan? Gore Vidal?
"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them." - John 6:5
He was an ignorant atheist.

Like you.

He misunderstood scripture like most atheists do.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#729427 May 14, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. Just like you happily planned to bash Christians today while multitudes lose their right to worship God due to your hate and bigotry. You are as hateful as all the other atheists that are going to Hell.
http://i.imgur.com/kba19jo.jpg
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#729428 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Actually it was a joke. Did you see the little :-) at the end of his post?
<quoted text>
That's what I said, stewpid.
Save your religious phantasies!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729429 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Ya. Jeffie was planning on getting caught, so he started attending church back in 1983, and had the FBI watching it all just so it would be public record for court and influence the parole board later!!!---and YOUR opinion takes precedent over several qualified professional psychiatrists!! Aaahahahah!
You are sich a riot, mugwanger!
Oh, so because he went to church, he was a Christian.

Okay.

Tell that to River.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729430 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Where IS your deity?
Everywhere.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729431 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Got any evidence that praying while naked to the full moon surrounding a rock circle with a fire in the middle is effective in any way?
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
When did you crister wannabe's start doin' that stuff?
Never.

Why?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729432 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

The people at Star Wars conventions and the people that translate Klingon into English are devoted fans of science-fiction.

You know, the Topix Atheist! people?
Black Thunder 42 wrote:

Ther the same idiots that wrote the bible!
Um.....

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#729433 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
Who's "we"? Are you talking about atheists or are you talking about society as a whole?

Atheists don't decide what is tolerable and what isn't. You're the vast minority. Deal whiff it.
Gee, you is shurely bothered lots by this vast minority. So are your brothers and sisters in chist it seems.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729434 May 14, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Why don't you take Dahmer's words at face value?
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Because he was criminally insane?
Then why do you take Hitler's words at face value?!

Won't DON'T you take Stalin's words at face value?

Hint: I already know why...
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#729435 May 14, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> The only reason some of YOU atheist don't follow through with the Hate, and Violence described In that post is because you're a Minority and always will be. I believe if YOU were In a position to carry any of that out, YOU would, you're just like every other Oppressed religion or Peoples, when YOU get the chance to stick it to the Oppressors, YOU would/will..What kind of Answer are you looking for IANS ? Then what are you looking for, that you haven't found In Mexico ? Until YOU and other atheist become the Majority, Deal with it the best YOU can. stop whining like a B!tc#! very unbecoming for a spokesman of a less than noble movement, good luck on your journey, you'll need it!
You amuse me. In the nuclear Age and Fukushima humanity has no more a Chance to survive. Maybe the time will be a short while extend bevor the end, but that s all.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#729437 May 14, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we Need good luck in an atomic Age? By Radiation every Thing is solved for the end of the human race? The Train is off. It is just only a question of a retarded time, nothing else any more after Fukushima. Besides there are some other natural calamities too, believe it or not. All religions are now silly.
Yes Henry, I agree with you about Religion, My term good look on your journey is not an Endearment. Man is self destructing and will be his own demise.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#729439 May 14, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
He is now in Hell as of his death in 2011. He is totally sick of how he behaved while alive on earth.
At the end of his life he died. All men die. No hell, no heaven just decaying.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#729440 May 14, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>The word 'hope' doesn't apply to Richard Dawkins. He will get his wish. There will be no God in his after-life. He will live eternally in spirit form, in darkness, deep regret, cut off from every possible manifestation of love. He will beg for light and have none. He will cry bitterly over loneliness, and feel even more abandoned. He will want to feel loved and admired, and he will find only pitiless indifference at best, and angry hatred at worst, from those he led astray. You might be among them. For your sake, I hope not.

Hell isn't a place of fire or little red demons with pitchforks.

Hell is separation from God. If Heaven is a place of light and love as described in numerous NDE accounts, then hell is the opposite. It is a realm of outer darkness and despair. Eternal regret and sadness. Anguish and depression so profound as to be indescribable in any human language. Imagine the anguish and sadness you would feel if everyone you truly loved were to die in front of you over and over again and you could do nothing to save or comfort them. Now try to assign a numerical value to that anguish and then multiply that anguish and sadness by a billion. That's the closest my mind can get to the abstract thought of how horrible hell is.

I know what you're thinking. You're asking why a loving God would do that to you or anyone else. The answer is that it would be you who does it to yourself. God will not make you be with Him if you don't want to be. But you don't get to be released by death either. You get to live in the way you have chosen. A life without God. Think about it.

In our life here it is possible to know light and love, and darkness and lonely despair. In our life here, we have the freedom to choose. My hope for you is that you choose wisely.
Nah. You don't know what I'm thinking, not even close.

I have noticed however, that you religious liar types, have a set thought pattern that assumes every individual on the planet, thinks like a hive. Group thought. I can see why, I've read and heard exactly what you've just written, countless times.

Keep assuming that, it will aid in the imminent downfall.

As for what you hope, is it not to inflame those who don't buy what you're selling with your abuse?
reply mail

Lawrenceville, GA

#729441 May 14, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't upset me BT. I refuse to be upset by the likes of you. If anything, you amuse me. I laugh at you as you make a fool of yourself.:)
Have a nice day!:)
I'm laughing along with you. I find it humorous how hung up atheists are on something they erroneously think doesn't exist.

They are fighting a losing battle.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#729442 May 14, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know where or what he "totally" is ? I believe in the Message of Jesus and what you're saying is not it. I never understood why Christians feel it is their duty to belittle or Judge. Most Christian I know seem so full of Hate. That is such an Ugly Emotion.
As an Atheist it is just amusing no more.
reply mail

Lawrenceville, GA

#729443 May 14, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of his life he died. All men die. No hell, no heaven just decaying.
Nope, he's in Hell where he belongs. He's there now suffering for the blasphemous lies he spoke. He is now suffering the consequences of his foolish actions and deeds.

I can't prove it to you but I know I'm right (and so do you).

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729444 May 14, 2014
scaritual wrote:
There is no gay side. There is no white side, black side or straight side. There is only one side.
There is only the human side.
How precious.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729445 May 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you is shurely bothered lots by this vast minority. So are your brothers and sisters in chist it seems.
Bothered? No, not at all.

Intrigued by the obvious willful ignorance and hate? Yes, absolutely.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#729446 May 14, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
There is no other possible explanation.
While children starve to death.
God is great.
God is nothing at all.
reply mail

Lawrenceville, GA

#729447 May 14, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know where or what he "totally" is ? I believe in the Message of Jesus and what you're saying is not it. I never understood why Christians feel it is their duty to belittle or Judge. Most Christian I know seem so full of Hate. That is such an Ugly Emotion.
I've read and trust the Bible. That's how I know where he is. I don't sugar coat things , no matter how awful they are. Hell does exist and it consists of loneliness without God and it DOES include burning in fire forever. The Bible is clear on this.

When reading and observing the hatred of atheists, I now know with even more certainty Hell does consist of eternal flames of torture among other painful and agonizing punishments.

I don't know why even Christians come on here and lie about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 good tips to lose weight easily 28 min diettips 1
Weight Watchers diet: how to lose weight? 31 min diettips 1
How to Copy DVD to Computer / PC / Hard Drive? 34 min lydiawang 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min truth 574,347
hi 56 min Mantu 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 97,908
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 1 hr viky235 1,909
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 608,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr RADEKT 269,038
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr Jon 19
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Wed viky235 164
More from around the web