Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

@RR

Think of Ted Bundy and BTK. Apparently to the outside world, just as normal as apple pie. But serial killers with no conscious or empathy for fellow humans. Ted Bundy was a good looking ladies man, and BTK was the local dog catcher and scout troop leader. Wolves in sheeps clothing.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is mine, about 3-4 hour drive.
http://photobucket.com/images/blue%20ridge%20...
Its home, I was born in the area.
The Mountains there are Beautiful. Beautiful Pictures.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>that's one of your achievements? The sock holocaust? HEATHEN, You never witnessed a miracle! You swallowed it!
some people said i never witnessed a Miracle. well, that sounds to me some people are envious or jealous that others witnessed a Miracle. of course i witnessed a real Miracle. the fact that i saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles is proof that i witnessed a real Miracle.

i did post here to brag that i witnessed a Miracle. i posted here to prove that God exists. Miracles are proofs of God's existence.
IPSEC

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. Holy means set apart. But I understand why you lie so much.
Christianity - redefining words since 325CE.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong in claiming there is no God. Funny thing is, you know you're wrong.
If the god if the bible is the one you're referring to, I'm not wrong, and I know it.

And absent any evidence of any other gods, combined with the thousands if vanquished gods that came before, I'm fairly certain there are NO gods whatsoever.

Pretend to know me all you want. Pretending us what you do best.
IPSEC

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
some people said i never witnessed a Miracle. well, that sounds to me some people are envious or jealous that others witnessed a Miracle. of course i witnessed a real Miracle. the fact that i saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles is proof that i witnessed a real Miracle.
i did post here to brag that i witnessed a Miracle. i posted here to prove that God exists. Miracles are proofs of God's existence.
Parlor tricks are not miracles. RR can make a whole shitty pizza disappear in one sitting. A miracle!

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>some people said i never witnessed a Miracle. well, that sounds to me some people are envious or jealous that others witnessed a Miracle. of course i witnessed a real Miracle. the fact that i saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles is proof that i witnessed a real Miracle.

You were inside the store and witnessed nothing. You were told by Jeff, something that he claimed to witness.

Repeating yourself is something anyone can do :-)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>And then in your future He will throw you into the pits of Hell to burn alive forever, so that you can dwell on what an azzhole you are.
Jesus loves that kind of talk.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your crush on ar ar going? You know he's crushing on scar don't ya? Atheists fascinate ar ar. You should become one.
a real Miracle that i witnessed on June 30, 2011 can never turn me into an atheist. i have a bf who gives me love and attention.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."
Carl Sagan
Yea, your stupid @$$ claim that 'something can come from nothing' has never been backed up by any evidence. You post a book title as evidence. What SPECIFICALLY is the evidence? You know you have nothing. So go ahead, call me a wimpy little name or something. Oooooh, that's tellin me, huh? Way to put the evidence on the table, jack@$$. If you had any, you would have posted it by now.

You act like I'm promoting religion; I'm not. I'm neutral about it. And 'neutral' means I accept that OTHERS engage in it.

You wackjobs would have the world believe that the nature of consciousness is known and that existence came out of nothingness. That sounds like Creation to me. You tellin me you believe in creation? Just to illustrate a point, let's just say you are right that something can come from nothing. Saying that Goddidit and saying that nothingdidit are effectively the same thing because we cannot detect or identify 'nothingness', just like we cannot detect God.

You gonna call me another name now? That's all you have, so go ahead.
IPSEC

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your Satan cause you to be this hateful?
According to your crazy book, the god character killed millions and millions and the Satan character only killed seven, all on the orders of the god character. Looks like the head guy is the evil one. Of course, the buck doesn't stop at the big guy. It's too busy blaming everyone else for its mistakes. Of course I had to drown all of you, including the babies. Who could have seen that coming?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You were inside the store and witnessed nothing. You were told by Jeff, something that he claimed to witness.
Repeating yourself is something anyone can do :-)
as i said, if Jeff did not point to me those 2 perfect dry semi circles, i would not have seen it. when Jeff told me, "It's a Miracle" he pointed at the 2 perfect dry semi circles. i saw them. and Jeff and his religious booklets were all dry, being protected from those 2 perfect dry semi circles. i witnessed those 2 perfect dry semi circles. i witnessed that Jeff and his religious booklets were all dry being protected by those 2 perfect dry semi circles. i saw them and therefore, i witnessed them. ok ?

as i said, those who claim that i did not witness a real Miracle are: just jealous or envious :)

but anyway, there are some people who agree that i did witness a real Miracle. these are the ones i also agree with.:)
IPSEC

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

pusherman_ wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Everyone please take note. The Topix Atheist! thinks that one man sending dick pix to another man is "ewwwww". So much for tolerance, eh?
Is it because they said, " ewwwww" ? cause dude, I got another word for it..
Hot?

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

FYI. We can never verify 'nothingness' because we have limits to our detection and we know it. Scrooge and Ben don't know it yet though.

So, since we can never verify nothingness then we can never say that something can come from nothing. Not to mention that, by definition, if something comes from 'it', then 'it' is something, not nothing.
IPSEC

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
And then in your future He will throw you into the pits of Hell to burn alive forever, so that you can dwell on what an azzhole you are.
So, what exactly burns? Don't you find it odd that, according to the myth, Jesus had to take his body along but we're stuck with your diseased corpse?

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a psychopath. He was born with something missing in his brain. His wiring was messed up. However you want to phrase it. It was kinda typical. Remember his fascination with death and bones as a child growing up. He had separation issues. He liked these guys and didn't want them to leave, but he didn't know anything about normal communications and how people have relationships. He killed to keep them from leaving and eating meant they would become a part and never leave.
A totally messed up brain. They have no conscious. They can watch you die at their hands and never feel one pang of remorse. And the scary part is, that they can pass for normal in most situations. They go to school, hold down jobs, and you never know what is going on in their personal life behind closed doors, like the kidnapper who held those three women for 11 years and no one would have ever known if one had not escaped.
And they can be a family member or a neighbor. We don't ever know til they do something that shocks the nation.
You have stated something very important and I thank you for the observation. Jeffrey Dahmer had no conscience. He even went so far as to say so in interviews:

"I don't even know if I have the capacity for normal emotions or not because I haven't cried for a long time. You just stifle them for so long that maybe you lose them, partially at least. I don't know."

and

"Yes, I do have remorse, but I'm not even sure myself whether it is as profound as it should be. I've always wondered myself why I don't feel more remorse."

and

"I still have guilt. I will probably never get rid of that, but yes, I'm free of the compulsion and the driving need to do it… I don't think I'm capable of creating anything. I think the only thing I'm capable of is destroying … I'm sick and tired of being destructive. What worth is life if you can't be helpful to someone?"

and finally

"Something stronger than my conscious will made it happen. I think some higher power got good and fed-up with my activity and decided to put an end to it. I don't really think there were any coincidences. The way it ended and whether the close calls were warning to me or what, I don't know. If they were, I sure didn't heed them… If I hadn't been caught or lost my job, I'd still be doing it, I'm quite sure of that. I went on doing it and doing it and doing it, in spite of my anxiety and the lack of lasting satisfaction… How arrogant and stupid of me to think that I could do something like this and just go about my life normally as if nothing ever happened. They say you reap what you sow, well, it's true, you do, eventually … I've always wondered, from the time that I committed that first horrid mistake, sin, with Hicks, whether this was sort of predestined and there was no way I could have changed it. I wonder just how much predestination controls a person's life and just how much control they have over themselves."

These all indicate that he willfully suppressed his conscience, and that in part he knew what he was doing was wrong. This conforms to the truth declared in the following passage:

18 For God’s wrath is revealed from heaven against all godlessness and unrighteousness of people who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth, 19 since what can be known about God is evident among them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen since the creation of the world, being understood through what He has made. As a result, people are without excuse.

This speaks of the concept that we all have a conscience and it is through our conscience that we can come to know and recognize God, and when we do wrong, we suppress our conscience so we can keep doing wrong. This is what Dahmer was saying he did until God stopped him.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a psychopath. He was born with something missing in his brain. His wiring was messed up. However you want to phrase it. It was kinda typical. Remember his fascination with death and bones as a child growing up. He had separation issues. He liked these guys and didn't want them to leave, but he didn't know anything about normal communications and how people have relationships. He killed to keep them from leaving and eating meant they would become a part and never leave.
A totally messed up brain. They have no conscious. They can watch you die at their hands and never feel one pang of remorse. And the scary part is, that they can pass for normal in most situations. They go to school, hold down jobs, and you never know what is going on in their personal life behind closed doors, like the kidnapper who held those three women for 11 years and no one would have ever known if one had not escaped.
And they can be a family member or a neighbor. We don't ever know til they do something that shocks the nation.
You have stated something very important and I thank you for the observation. Jeffrey Dahmer had no conscience. He even went so far as to say so in interviews:

"I don't even know if I have the capacity for normal emotions or not because I haven't cried for a long time. You just stifle them for so long that maybe you lose them, partially at least. I don't know."

and

"Yes, I do have remorse, but I'm not even sure myself whether it is as profound as it should be. I've always wondered myself why I don't feel more remorse."

and

"I still have guilt. I will probably never get rid of that, but yes, I'm free of the compulsion and the driving need to do it… I don't think I'm capable of creating anything. I think the only thing I'm capable of is destroying … I'm sick and tired of being destructive. What worth is life if you can't be helpful to someone?"

and finally

"Something stronger than my conscious will made it happen. I think some higher power got good and fed-up with my activity and decided to put an end to it. I don't really think there were any coincidences. The way it ended and whether the close calls were warning to me or what, I don't know. If they were, I sure didn't heed them… If I hadn't been caught or lost my job, I'd still be doing it, I'm quite sure of that. I went on doing it and doing it and doing it, in spite of my anxiety and the lack of lasting satisfaction… How arrogant and stupid of me to think that I could do something like this and just go about my life normally as if nothing ever happened. They say you reap what you sow, well, it's true, you do, eventually … I've always wondered, from the time that I committed that first horrid mistake, sin, with Hicks, whether this was sort of predestined and there was no way I could have changed it. I wonder just how much predestination controls a person's life and just how much control they have over themselves."

These all indicate that he willfully suppressed his conscience, and that in part he knew what he was doing was wrong. This conforms to the truth declared in the following passage:

18 For God’s wrath is revealed from heaven against all godlessness and unrighteousness of people who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth, 19 since what can be known about God is evident among them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen since the creation of the world, being understood through what He has made. As a result, people are without excuse.-Romans 1:18-20

This speaks of the concept that we all have a conscience and it is through our conscience that we can come to know and recognize God, and when we do wrong, we suppress our conscience so we can keep doing wrong. This is what Dahmer was saying he did until God stopped him.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>a real Miracle that i witnessed on June 30, 2011 can never turn me into an atheist. i have a bf who gives me love and attention.
Too bad that all you can get is love and attention from an imaginary bf.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
Yea, your stupid @$$ claim that 'something can come from nothing' has never been backed up by any evidence. You post a book title as evidence. What SPECIFICALLY is the evidence? You know you have nothing. So go ahead, call me a wimpy little name or something. Oooooh, that's tellin me, huh? Way to put the evidence on the table, jack@$$. If you had any, you would have posted it by now.

You act like I'm promoting religion; I'm not. I'm neutral about it. And 'neutral' means I accept that OTHERS engage in it.

You wackjobs would have the world believe that the nature of consciousness is known and that existence came out of nothingness. That sounds like Creation to me. You tellin me you believe in creation? Just to illustrate a point, let's just say you are right that something can come from nothing. Saying that Goddidit and saying that nothingdidit are effectively the same thing because we cannot detect or identify 'nothingness', just like we cannot detect God.

You gonna call me another name now? That's all you have, so go ahead.
That the universe is flat means that it's total net energy is zero.

Ergo, yes. It CAN come from nothing.

“Truth and kindness”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

pusherman_ wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Everyone please take note. The Topix Atheist! thinks that one man sending dick pix to another man is "ewwwww". So much for tolerance, eh?
Is it because they said, " ewwwww" ? cause dude, I got another word for it..
I don't think a one of you opened the thread. Not one. I did. It was a beautiful rooster in all his beautiful feathers. In the grass. A very nice photo..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min seriously the ori... 538,770
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 15 min Yourbrainisbroke 297
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min bacon hater 94,632
Appjoy invite code 20 min Im Rk9 43
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,771
Last Word + 2 28 min Hannah V 488
Red's Roadside Pub (Jun '10) 44 min Ed Teach 912
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min JudgeNJury 257,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••