Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#729400 May 14, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be worse for her. Someone who posts here seems to think she should have a "man" around; perhaps to beat up both her and the kids.
Not all men are like that Rosa. I think any man that hits a woman or child is a coward. When they are confronted by a MAN for hitting the woman, they cower every time..

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#729401 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe yer deity could show up and find her a crister partner...oh that's right --he don't do appearances--NEVER has.
"A crister partner"?!?

How dare you!!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#729402 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe yer deity could show up and find her a crister partner...oh that's right --he don't do appearances--NEVER has.
That's just offensive bro. Seriously.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#729403 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a gremlin dick monster.
But but but.. I saw gremlins, they didn't have one of those. They reproduced by being struck by water.

Sometimes, I don't like the Internet.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#729404 May 14, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right, since they're all gay.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't know about that, but I thought the Topix Atheist! was on the gays side.
Guess not.
There is no gay side. There is no white side, black side or straight side. There is only one side.

There is only the human side.
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#729405 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that you do that no matter what.
Especially when someone asks you to prove your deity even exists.
Sorry, there is and ever was any such Thing like a god, no devil, ho hell, no heaven and no angel. Religion is just lies, fakes and even crimes.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#729406 May 14, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Didn't claim to.
Merely speculation and food for thought.
Try it some time. You might like it.
UUT! Ya shouldn't of said that! The sucker is gonna be out eat'n brains now, and git that "mad cow" disease again! That's where the "nano" part comes in. It's a description of what's left of that brain after cutt'n away the rotten part the last time.

Location hidden

#729407 May 14, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, there is and ever was any such Thing like a god, no devil, ho hell, no heaven and no angel. Religion is just lies, fakes and even crimes.
Dude, shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#729409 May 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"A crister partner"?!?
How dare you!!!!
So solly sis.......
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#729410 May 14, 2014
Savanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Were is Christoper Hitchens?

He is now in Hell as of his death in 2011. He is totally sick of how he behaved while alive on earth.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#729411 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>So solly sis.......
lol
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#729412 May 14, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap and easy self-forgiveness?
Where do you suppose that he learned that if he ate human flesh and drank human blood that he and that person would merge? From George Carlin? Carl Sagan? Gore Vidal?
"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them." - John 6:5
Some peoples must have been insane when written the bible.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#729413 May 14, 2014
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying again for your Satan.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#729414 May 14, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding-a very basic one-is that gravity is negative energy and matter/energy is positive and for the universe to be flat, which it seems to be, they have to balance, giving the universe a total net energy of zero.
I've seen this stated by several prominent cosmologists. It makes sense to me when it's properly explained, and explains how the universe can literally come from nothing.
(Name calling rant from analanomoly in 3...2...1)

The flat model is a geometry question that involves where space is curved or not.
There are two types of curved space positive and negatively curved.
If in a any region of space you place three markers, and no matter where you place the three markers the three angles they form always add up to more than 180 degrees, then the curvature is positive throughout the region. When they always add up to less than 180 degrees,that means the region has negative curvature. In the flat case, it’s zero.

WMAP found the universe was within 1 degree in this measurement giving us the flat model, and since space is expanding in 3+1 dimensions it's presumed it will expand forever.
This is what gives us the infinite flat model. Any calculations in energy are stemming from
theoretical physics of the big bang itself, or what ever model of the universe they are surmising about. But since we know very little about dark energy, any figures that make ideas about why it's flat are sure to be lacking. The simplistic saying that matter and energy balance to make space flat is astute but not a very eureka moment.
Especially since mass curves space around it, but there is so much empty space and that is what we are measuring. There are larger forces at work here, and we have little ability to measure them, but have observed them.

Location hidden

#729415 May 14, 2014
scaritual wrote:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right, since they're all gay.
<quoted text> There is no gay side. There is no white side, black side or straight side. There is only one side.
There is only the human side.
That sounds good but all the hate and violence caused by each "side" says differently..

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#729416 May 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>can't i get a little credit for being able to see 2 perfect dry semi circles which protected Jeff and his religious materials from getting wet from rain ?

you know what ? after i saw that, it never happened again, no more. it was only a one time deal.

i believe i should be given some credit for being able to WITNESS those 2 perfect dry semi circles.

also, i am sure only ME and Jeff saw those 2 perfect dry semi circles. nobody else.

of course i witnessed and saw those 2 dry semi circles, and i witnessed that Jeff and his religious materials were all dry. and of course i witnessed a real Miracle.
Of course.

There is no other possible explanation.

While children starve to death.

God is great.

Location hidden

#729417 May 14, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
He is now in Hell as of his death in 2011. He is totally sick of how he behaved while alive on earth.
How do you know where or what he "totally" is ? I believe in the Message of Jesus and what you're saying is not it. I never understood why Christians feel it is their duty to belittle or Judge. Most Christian I know seem so full of Hate. That is such an Ugly Emotion.
Henry

Wünnenberg, Germany

#729418 May 14, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathological liars is like that. Yeah they are......
All religions are myths or worse!
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#729419 May 14, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you plan to enjoy a happily ever after scenario in paradise (lol) while multitudes burn in an imaginary hell.
You're as much of a sociopath as your alleged god(?).
Praise the jesus!©scar) character.
Yes I do. Just like you happily planned to bash Christians today while multitudes lose their right to worship God due to your hate and bigotry. You are as hateful as all the other atheists that are going to Hell.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#729420 May 14, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
No, you have me confused with yourself. You're the one who said that. What I wrote was, "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them." - John 6:5
And you used that verse just as ignorant as Dahmer did.

Congrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min PELE78 56,405
I'm a boy of 13 yrs old who's looking... 9 min Nalonso 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min bad bob 182,992
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Anthony MN 650,810
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min DebraE 106,100
Is Satan behind mixed-race relationships? 1 hr Steve III 7
MH370 FACT:Captain Ahmad Shah Zahare is a MASS ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 45,013
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web