Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#729295 May 13, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
"Prove there's a god;" *that* challenge.
Go.
I will, I promise. But I don't know how to do it in this forum. I need help.

Maybe you could help me, show me something simple, like your hands. Prove to me that you have hands so I know how to prove SOMETHING in this forum, after that, I will prove to you that God exists.

Just do something simple; prove you have hands.

Go.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729296 May 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Why are you in this thread then?
To put you stupid atheists in your place, at the bottom of the barrel - where you belong.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729297 May 13, 2014
"Faith" does not apply solely to your shitwad religion.
It also applies to your shitwad religion?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#729298 May 13, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>Schlomo, is that you?
Solomon -maybe- if one knows what that actually means.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#729299 May 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>You could have sent him a PM, gubbah.
I developed an allergy to those and disabled private messaging.

*apologies to the few friendlies who occasionally send unobtrusive and non abusive or "pick up" styled messages*

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729300 May 13, 2014
You did.
Stop lying.
I explained that I was replying to IANS' assertion, why do you lie?

Location hidden

#729301 May 13, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's just how you chose to interpret it. My point was that whatever you do in your quest to ridicule and mock those here, I will match and then surpass by ten and hurl it back at you. I used a metaphoric way of saying it, and as usual, you latched right onto it in it's most literal form. It's not anger. It's not projection. It's not about real physical violence. It's about ridiculing those who ridicule. It's about abusing those who abuse. It's about giving you enough rope to hang yourself (a metaphor for allowing somebody to make a fool of themselves with bait like this) and then sitting back to laugh at you when you accomplish it.

I have no problem with skeptics and atheists. I have a huge amount of contempt for anti-theists and snarky bastards who mock others. And I'll tell you where it comes from.

I used to do it myself. And then when I converted to Christianity, I saw how ugly I had acted once I understood the true nature. At that point I vowed to never again degrade those who were trying to be like Christ. I decided that I would be the cheek that doesn't turn for the benefit of those who do turn the other cheek.

I know your game. Mock, ridicule, make condescending remarks disguised as sincerity, all the while laughing at those who believe. So here I am. The one who will insult you ten times over when you insult others. It's not about violence. That solves nothing. It's about humiliating those who humiliate others. What you dish out to others, I will dish out to you. And then some. And it's not driven by anger or projection. It's about justice. Vigilante justice served up raw, cold, merciless.

Got a problem with that? Complain to Dawkins. After all, as he concluded, I'm only dancing to the music of my DNA.:)
As well as ignoring your jesus! Maybe there's hope for you, especially if you follow Dawkins.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#729302 May 13, 2014
Clearwater wrote:
Holy means set apart.
Nope. That's what discrete and isolated means. Holy is a religious term like sacred and blessed
Clearwater wrote:
But I understand why you lie so much.
Between your lexical errors and character attacks, maybe you'd care to try to explain why so many good and thoughtful people think so little of Christian culture. Among public figures and outspoken celebrities that hate your church are people like Bill Maher. He hates your church. Penn Gilette hates your church. Ricky Gervais hates your church. Seth MacFarlane hates your church. George Carlin hated your church. Christopher Hitchens hated your church. Richard Dawkins hates your church. Sam Harris hates your church. Are they all corrupt liars and rebellious god haters like you think I am?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729303 May 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have sent him a PM, gubbah.
As a rational, intolerant, Topix Atheist!, he would've found a way around it and continue his hatred for Christians.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#729304 May 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't write that. I did.
True, but I said I agree. Might even print it and frame it.

NB to Ians: The last auto da fe was in Mexico, in about 1850. This was after the Spanish had ended the main Inquisition, in the 1830s.

Location hidden

#729305 May 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Funny that. That thing has a severe case of paranoia, on top of the other psychoses.

We are all civil to the one true believer who's been here lately, because her behaviour is a Joy. She was only attacked by "good Xians" for being a single mother.
I'd hate to be a single mom in that christian nation.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729306 May 13, 2014
You *really don't* understand what I'm telling you, do you?
Try reading it again; sound the words out if it helps.
"Hey, dummy?*YOU* are only one god away from being an atheist."
<quoted text>
How can you **NOT** understand what I'm tellilng you? Jesus FUCK you're dense!!!
<quoted text>
That's not the point, and you fuckin' well know it.
YOU deny ALL OTH ER GODS, yet you DEMAND that everyone believe in YOURS.
ALL OTHER GODS are JUST AS REAL AS YOURS. THAT IS NOT TO SAY THEY ARE REAL; IT MEANS THAT ***YOURS*** IS ***NO MORE REAL*** THAN ANY OTHERS.
YOU DENY ALL OTHER GODS BUT ONE; THAT MAKES YOU ONE GOD AWAY FROM BEING AN ATHEIST.
Nice.

Getting angry?

Perfect

That means you will respond illogically¬Ö

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729307 May 13, 2014
Go back to choking your chicken.
Pfft.

Oh I'm sorry, that hit your chin?

Location hidden

#729308 May 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes...After I've been reading a history of the Spanish Inquisition, I feel anything but peaceful.

That's why I often don't research it.
I get like that with the native genocides.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#729309 May 13, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is mine, about 3-4 hour drive.
http://photobucket.com/images/blue%20ridge%20...
Its home, I was born in the area.
It looks lovely.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#729310 May 13, 2014
Yes you do. Constantly.
No, I didn't. What I said is this:(which you decided to delete):

I never "demanded" that you believe what I believe. You know I have told you the exact opposite.

Why do you continue your dishonesty about that?

Don't lie here, witch. You know that I have told you the 100% exact opposite.

I'll say it again: I don't care if you believe what I believe.

Is that clear or do you need something else¬Ö?

Location hidden

#729311 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>To put you stupid atheists in your place, at the bottom of the barrel - where you belong.
The grand dragon has spoken.

What a good christian.

Incidentally, you have failed in your endeavour but greatly helped ours.

Cheers fer that, christian.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#729312 May 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. He targeted homosexuals. Bet you can guess why he didn't admit his beliefs until incarcerated.
But Dahmer was himself a horse's hoof. That's why all his victims were male, and he often picked them up in gay bars.

Location hidden

#729313 May 13, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. That's what discrete and isolated means. Holy is a religious term like sacred and blessed

Clearwater wrote, " But I understand why you lie so much. "

Between your lexical errors and character attacks, maybe you'd care to try to explain why so many good and thoughtful people think so little of Christian culture. Among public figures and outspoken celebrities that hate your church are people like Bill Maher. He hates your church. Penn Gilette hates your church. Ricky Gervais hates your church. Seth MacFarlane hates your church. George Carlin hated your church. Christopher Hitchens hated your church. Richard Dawkins hates your church. Sam Harris hates your church. Are they all corrupt liars and rebellious god haters like you think I am?
Funny stuff.

http://youtu.be/wogta8alHiU
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#729314 May 13, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>1. No. No more than the audiences of Penn and Teller can when they see Teller catch a bullet in his teeth from a gun Penn fired.
2. No.
3. How do you know that. Have you been around the world in every rainstorm to witness every parlor trick ever?
4. You sound like an infomercial
5. Okay, you have eyes. Good job.
6. Grammatical languorousness aside, this does nothing to bolster your case. So, your unlimited god is limited to a charlatan named Jeff and his willing dupe andet. Check.
7. Half of North America is in drought conditions and dryness is a miracle. Hall-a-looney-yeah!
those 2 perfect dry semi circles were all dry. again, perfect, dry, semi circles. outside of these semi circles was all wet from rain.

a drought means no rain or scanty rainfall, or dry weather.

it was raining when that Miracle that i witnessed happened. but there were 2 perfect dry semi circles that protected Jeff and his religious materials.

that is a real Miracle. dryness in the midst of rain. and they very very perfect semi circles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min WasteWater 18,090
Testing. 1 hr ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 9 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 9 hr George Justapose 2
Derrick Rose coming to Cavaliers REAL Class Act... 9 hr George Justapose 4
More from around the web