“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#728839 May 13, 2014
[QUOTE who="It Ain't Necessarily so"]
Do you think we're debating a god?[/QUOTE]

Yup....

Henry wrote:
Pray or not pray it is the same. It is not changing a bit. There is not the slightest sign of any god for hundreds of thousands of years. God is just a silly idea or even criminal.

....you sure are.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#728840 May 13, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them." - John 6:56
The bible is absotutely nonsense.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728841 May 13, 2014
[QUOTE who="It ain't necessarily so"]
Do you think we're debating a god?[/QUOTE]

Yup.....

Aerobatty wrote:
Of that particular god?
Yes.

.....you sure are.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#728842 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You should change your name to Loony Tunes.
Religious brainwashing is a crime against humanity and anyone who believes otherwise is a complete sociopath.'Loony Tunes' would be an appropriate username for any religious cultist, kiddo.

If you had an ounce of self-dignity then you'd cease posting here and seek the professional mental care you desperately need, you sociopathic punk!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728843 May 13, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
How many of you Christians think Scientology is completely nuts?
1. L. Ron Hubbard is able to see every move of every man, woman and child on earth.
2. L. Ron Hubbard lived in the sky but came to earth as a man to start his new religion.
3. To prove your devotion, you must be willing to leave your family for L. Ron Hubbard.
4. Murderers will have eternal life as long as they believe in L. Ron Hubbard.
5. Followers must meet to drink the blood and eat the flesh of L. Ron Hubbard.
6.L. Ron Hubbard was killed by his enemies but came back to life before disappearing.
7. L. Ron Hubbard is coming back soon to reveal the new world he has been building.
Now, simply replace 'L. Ron Hubbard' with 'Jesus', you self-righteous bigoted monsters!
So not only do you know nothing about Christianity, you also know nothing about Scientology.

Thanks once again for demonstrating the stupidity that goes along with atheism.

Keep up the good work, with every post you're making atheism look even worse…

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#728844 May 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
God has equipped man with brains and the ability to adapt to any situation. Man has to utilize those God given gifts.
The existence of brains and life's propensity for survival are evident.

Your god isn't.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#728845 May 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Jeffrey Dahmer: Born Again Fundamentalist Christian
"Jeffrey Dahmer is the son of a Born Again Fundamentalist (Church of Christ) father. Jeffrey's Born Again Fundamentalist home life led him to feel he could not acknowledge his homosexuality to his Fundamentalist father, and instead he developed an intense hatred of himself and of other gay men.
Well Jeffrey has now come home. He has become a Born Again Fundamentalist, baptized by a minister of the Church of Christ.
'I don't believe his behavior was sexually motivated," psychiatrist George Palermo said. "I believe Jeffrey Dahmer killed his victims because he hated homosexuality.'
Jeffrey Dahmer is likely to turn to religion in prison, but 40 years from now he probably will be psychologically unchanged, psychiatrist Basil Jackson said Sunday.
Although Dahmer was doted upon as an infant and toddler by both parents, his mother was known to be tense, greedy for attention and argumentative with both her husband and her neighbors.[6] As her son entered first grade, Joyce Dahmer began to spend an increasing amount of her time in bed recovering from weakness. Lionel's university studies kept him away from home much of the time; when he was home, Joyce demanded constant attention. She reportedly would work herself into a state of anxiety over trivial matters simply to achieve appeasement from her husband. On one occasion, Joyce Dahmer attempted suicide from an overdose of the Equanil pills to which she had become addicted.[9] As a result, neither parent had much time to care for Jeffrey.[10]
Dahmer himself recalled his early years of family life as being of "extreme tension" which he noted between his parents, whom he observed to be constantly arguing with each other. At school, he was both quiet and timid; on his first grade report card, one teacher described Dahmer as a reserved child whom she sensed to feel neglected,[11] and he was regarded as a "quiet kid" by many of his peers. Although largely reserved and uncommunicative in grade school, Dahmer did have a small number of friends.[12]
From an early age, Dahmer manifested an interest in animals. Friends later recalled Dahmer initially collected large insects, dragonflies and butterflies which he placed inside jars. Later, Dahmer—occasionally accompanied by one or more of his few friends—would collect animal carcasses from the roadside; these animals Dahmer would dismember either at home or in an expanse of woodland behind the family home. According to one friend, Dahmer would dismember these animals and store the parts in jars in the family's wooden toolshed, always explaining that he was curious as to how each animal "fitted together."[13] In one instance, he is known to have impaled a dog's head upon a stake behind his house.[14]
Dahmer's fascination with dead animals might have begun when, at the age of four, he noted his father removing animal bones from beneath the family home. According to Lionel Dahmer, his son was "oddly thrilled" by the sound the bones made.[15]
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#728846 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup...
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Your Jesus never existed.
Deal with it.
....you sure are.
They misused some man with the Name of Jesus. The Name of Jesus was a very common used Name for 2000 years ago.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#728847 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
An international ban on religion...
Sure...
You should change your name to Loony Tunes.
Then we will have more wars. Great idea. LOL
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#728848 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
So not only do you know nothing about Christianity, you also know nothing about Scientology.
Do you take great personal pride in demonstrating that you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child in an international forum on a daily basis?

A Christian who understands the motivations behind the terrestrial authors of the damn bible are ex-Christians. You're too feeble-minded, weak-willed and insecure to de-convert.

You're a national embarrassment, disgrace to the human race and complete waste of a sperm cell without any socially redeemable qualities. Your juvenile posts aren't welcome. Go f*ck yourself, you retarded and revolting redneck pile of shit!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728849 May 13, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then we will have more wars. Great idea. LOL
Ya no shit, huh?

Never mind, I take it back lol
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#728850 May 13, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Then we will have more wars.
Retardo, Christian revisionist history isn't history. Religion has been the world's greatest source of violence since this abomination was founded to control the gullible such as you.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#728851 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.....
Aerobatty wrote:
Of that particular god?
Yes.
.....you sure are.
I'm not debating a god.

I'm laughing at how infantile people are in believing in such a silly concept.

If you tell me you have an invisible friend sitting next to you on the bus, and I tell you to get real, I wouldn't say I'm debating the existence of an invisible person next to you.

Unless you're a six-year-old, I'd just be laughing at your silliness, your arrested development.

That's what I'm doing in your case.

HAHAHA, Redneck, you sure are a silly dude, believing in this god nonsense.

Hahaha.

Hehehe and hohoho.

See? No debate, just amusement.

Now grab your cigarette and your beer, go to your garage and play with your chicken, and don't hit anybody while you're on your way.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#728852 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice.
"Religion is a powerful motivator, and thus is often invoked in wartime, but the real reasons most wars have been fought have nothing to do with it. Instead, they have to do with political control–either allowing certain political leaders to gain or remain in power (e.g., who is the rightful heir to the throne) or they have to do with gaining political control of resources (e.g., land, money, food supplies, transportation and trade routes) or they have to do with a particular leader’s ambitions (i.e., being remembered as a great man, or not being remembered as a weak man). When leaders aren’t being totally naked about those things, they dress them up with national pride or religion, but ultimately they are not at the root."
"There are bad people in the Church. There are also those who will use religion as an excuse to commit acts of violence and leaders who would use it as an excuse to declare war. As Christians we need to denounce these things when they occur, but we don’t need to let ourselves be beaten with the “religion is the cause of most wars” argument, especially when it has no basis in historical fact."
http://www.jonsorensen.net/2012/09/18/is-reli...
"There are bad people in the Church.

Which church?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#728853 May 13, 2014
kliedav wrote:
<quoted text>Thats where we differ,I look to the Bible for answers.
The bible is not even useful as a fairy tale. The present bible has been changed so often as the rch and mighty ones did.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#728854 May 13, 2014
John Prine

Muhlenburg County ( Paradise )

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#728855 May 13, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Retardo, Christian revisionist history isn't history. Religion has been the world's greatest source of violence since this abomination was founded to control the gullible such as you.
I just posted the truth about religion and wars, can you dispute it? Human nature has been the world's greatest source of violence.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#728856 May 13, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Porta potty mouth with shit for brains, you reign supreme as the most retarded and revolting redneck azzhole in the history of topix. The world will be a safer place when you're dead and your remains cremated without so much as an urn to commemorative your miserable life.
Your postings make fun and I have pity on you.
Scrooge

Scottsdale, AZ

#728858 May 13, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
I just posted the truth about religion and wars, can you dispute it? Human nature has been the world's greatest source of violence.
No, you didn't! Once again, Christian revisionist history isn't history:

http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/history-of-relig...
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#728859 May 13, 2014
divafan wrote:
Y'all need to watch the second episode of Cosmos.
The Age of the Atomar nihilation is the end of the present Radiation of human life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 6,505
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min onemale 272,422
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 14 min kkk 80
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 18 min RiccardoFire 23
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min WasteWater 6,312
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min MUQ2 40,890
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 45 min Puretop25Gurgaon 459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min June VanDerMark 599,890
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr HipGnosis 2,015
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 12 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web