Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#729065 May 13, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I had a dog once that I would not have traded for any human. He was the most loving, caring, protective creature I ever saw. Human or Otherwise..
I felt the same about my ferrets. The most unconditional love I have ever seen.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#729066 May 13, 2014
BenAdam wrote:

There are however many mythologies that are allegories and analogies for the Real Power(s) that make the Universe work.
Hold on.

"real powers" gets capitalized? "universe" gets capitalized?

You talk as if they are proper nouns…
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#729067 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to excuse me for not taking your word for it…
You dumbass atheists can't even point out ONE lie of mine, let alone an infinite amount.
Oh no, let's not get on the "infinite doesn't exist" debate…
Pointing out one of your lies is like trying to point out a specific grain of sand at the beach.
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#729068 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
I knew you wouldn't enter this debate…
You claimed to have the knowledge. Demonstrate it.
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#729069 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir, thank you for catching that. Watch this, I'm going to do something the Topix Atheist! can't seem to do:
-----> I was mistaken, allow me to rephrase that.
"Please explain how pointing out your refusal to answer questions is "crying".
Sure, Sparky, sure. You're still a hypocrite.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#729070 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.....
Did anyone else catch what she just did?
You intention capitalized 'Muslim' and intention did not capitalize 'christian'.
Twice.
That's quite telling of your bias....
You caught her, Luci is actually a Muslim.

ROFLMAO

“"None shall pass"”

There

#729072 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Hitler was giving political speeches when he claimed to be a Christian. Dahmer only sad he was a Christian AFTER incarceration.
Derp.
Not much difference.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#729073 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAAA!!!!
Dahmer was lying about being an atheist but Hitler was a good and honest person....
Ahahahaaaaaaa!!!
How's that debunking going?
I am sure that Dahmer could not reconcile his own mental illness this his religious beliefs. It was exactly because of his Fundamentalist beliefs that he was convinced that during the time he was commuting grievous "sins" he must have been an atheist.

Only a theist would claim such self contradictory nonsense.
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#729074 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on.
"real powers" gets capitalized? "universe" gets capitalized?
You talk as if they are proper nouns…
He's "talking"? Are you hearing voices? You write as though you can hear him.

Uh, Universe can be capitalized.

Are you capable of typing in proper sentences?

Did you know that it is improper to end a sentence with ellipses? Ellipses should only be used to show omission.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#729075 May 13, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a psychopath. He was born with something missing in his brain. His wiring was messed up. However you want to phrase it. It was kinda typical. Remember his fascination with death and bones as a child growing up. He had separation issues. He liked these guys and didn't want them to leave, but he didn't know anything about normal communications and how people have relationships. He killed to keep them from leaving and eating meant they would become a part and never leave.
A totally messed up brain. They have no conscious. They can watch you die at their hands and never feel one pang of remorse. And the scary part is, that they can pass for normal in most situations. They go to school, hold down jobs, and you never know what is going on in their personal life behind closed doors, like the kidnapper who held those three women for 11 years and no one would have ever known if one had not escaped.
And they can be a family member or a neighbor. We don't ever know til they do something that shocks the nation.
He and Bundy were acting on primal urges they didn't understand.

http://dogcare.dailypuppy.com/dogs-roll-dead-...

The necrophilia was their lizard brain, primal pleasure reinforcing what successful hunters they were. It made them feel brave enough to kill again.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#729076 May 13, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
That the universe is flat means that it's total net energy is zero.

Ergo, yes. It CAN come from nothing.
I know what your hangup is. You read an article on 'zero-energy universe' and, in it, it says that "a universe can pop out of nothing". Let me explain, since you obviously love to jump to conclusions (committing the same mistake you accuse the religious of making when they blindly accept the Bible).

First of all, it's all hypothetical. Secondly, they mean it figuratively, and I know that because we can NOT, in any way shape or form, verify 'nothing'. If we can't verify 'nothingness' then there is no question that they mean it figuratively. IOW, they mean they don't know how it came to be.

If the energy in the universe can indeed be designated as half positive, and half negative, energy, and it is meant in a literal way, then that is another way of saying our reality is an illusion. You wouldn't want to admit that now would ya? I

Frank Tipler's Omega point theory has as much basis in reality as does 'zero-energy universe'. I know you don't approve of Tipler.

These are the musings of physicists; not facts. Get a clue already.
IPSEC

Bedford, TX

#729077 May 13, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you claimed your granny did Moses magic.
xD
Schizo any?
It appears as though Moses Magic is in someone's wheelhouse.

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/sword...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#729078 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the above.
I'm a history buff, you cannot win this debate.
Don't even try.
Then you would know that he was a church attendee since January of 1983.
How is it if he was baptized and then a church goer since 1983, you would consider him an atheist....unless you are in denial--just as you are with Hitler....where you use unsubstantiated statements to deny his christian faith as well.
Ya. some history buff.......

“"None shall pass"”

There

#729079 May 13, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that Derp? Were you stalking him or something? Or was it nano who was, and relating the details back to you?
What did his school records, medical records and state records list him as?
I think you are talking out yer azz again.--and your confirmation bias is getting a severe workout.
The only indication that Dahmer was "always an atheist" is his not going to church on Sundays.
By that Logic, RR and many more "Christians" here (and a large proportion of those in the USA) are all atheists.

Location hidden

#729080 May 13, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
That the universe is flat means that it's total net energy is zero.
Ergo, yes. It CAN come from nothing.
lol

You have no evidence of any of that being true.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#729082 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not only read the Bible a number of times, I've also studied it in great detail. I can find no work of fiction, as you claim.
I know people that believe Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and Peter Pan are documentaries, too.

I would believe you if , for a start, you gave your own opinions about what the Bible says instead of repeating well worn apologetics.

If all one can do is look up Christian defenses of Christian doctrines then you learned nothing than to be a parrot. Humans are not parrots, we stole wisdom and knowledge from the Gods, I for one am not going to give it back to make some self appointed theological authority happy.

Location hidden

#729083 May 13, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask why peaceful, tolerant Christians put up with hostile, intolerant Christians.
It never ceases to amaze me how blind rr is to his own hypocrisy.
Probably the same reason that normal atheists put up with you.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#729084 May 13, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
What SPECIFICALLY is YOUR evidence? You've presented an inane hypothesis regarding an eternal consciousness without a single scientific observation.
Dang dude, there is no comparison ya jack@$$. I am NOT presenting eternal consciousness as fact, like you are with the 'universe from nothing' bullsh*t. It is my BELIEF (not a fact) and I still back it up with logical reasoning. You have nothing to back up your magical ideas that something can come from nothing; no evidence, no logical reasoning, no nothing. Read my previous post, the one to Aerobatty. I explained this more in detail there. You need to read it as much as Aero does, and so does Ben need to read that too.
All scientific evidence fully supports entirely natural origins for the universe and life on earth. Have you ever read a science book or even had the guts to watch an episode of Cosmos, punk?
There you go again. What evidence are you referring to? Don't quote me a book title this time. Tell me how something can come from nothing.

Have I read a science book? You want to talk about the aromaticity of pH indicators and oxazines? How about telechelic polymers from transfer agents based on benzyloxystyrene? Brownian motion? Bomb calorimeters? Nuclear Magnetic Resonance proton shifts? Chromatography? Been awhile since I talked about equilibrium kinetics of carbonic acid. What'll it be?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#729085 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain help pointing out your refusal to answer questions is "crying".

Anytime…
Easy, you don't like the taste of your own medicine and you cry about it daily.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#729086 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You will have to excuse me for not taking your word for it…

You dumbass atheists can't even point out ONE lie of mine, let alone an infinite amount.

Oh no, let's not get on the "infinite doesn't exist" debate…
Debate with you? Not a chance. No one has to take my word in anything. Your lies are well documented.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Aerobatty 118,658
News Trump calls special counsel Russia probe 'great... 28 min C Kersey 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min -KENTUCKY- 678,649
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2,207
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,825
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr worthless crap 46,208
The Catholic and Moslem debate 4 hr worthless crap 3
More from around the web