Prove there's a god.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#728709 May 13, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
They actually have one drawn on the wall there..
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728710 May 13, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Porta potty mouth with shit for brains, if you gave your real name and address then the local authorities would pick you up within minutes. You should be institutionalized immediately and your terrestrial masters should be incarcerated immediately for crimes against humanity for creating an imbecilic sociopathic narcissistic pathological punk like you without a single socially redeemable quality.
Thanks again for playing a huge part in destroying the validity of atheism. You may just put me out of a job.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728711 May 13, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's much better to not know than than to be wrong in what you claim to know.
You're wrong in claiming there is no God. Funny thing is, you know you're wrong.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728712 May 13, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't run over a crister.
Despite your strong desire to do so?
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728713 May 13, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a roll of Charmin, so you can put your thoughts on paper.
Did your Satan cause you to be this hateful?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#728714 May 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
if Atheists treated christians exactly the way christians have treated non believers, different races, homosexuals and women; you'd all be hung by your necks, burnt alive, beaten to a bloody pulp, lynched, raped and other such atrocities. You just can't handle people finally standing up to the biggest group of sick, child abusing, murdering bullies that humanity has ever had. It's your judgement day christian. Judged by your peers. Read that anywhere?*spits*
Another satisfied customer.

I think that we're expected to simply forget that any of that ever happened and forgive the religion that was responsible. After all, look at all of the changes that they've made over the years. There's no way that any of that would ever happen again even without the laws and police forces preventing it, right? The religion is all better now.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728715 May 13, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my sincerest apologies. I really don't know what your race is. With your permission. may I amend that to just "trash"?
How do you feel about "trailer trash"?
No wonder you're going to Hell.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728716 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Those are small gods indeed.
"Seems to me that Christians worship the incredible shrinking god. I mean at one time it was supposedly capable of flinging thousands of billions of galaxies into existence with a mere thought. By the time of Noah, it was reduced to flooding an insignificant speck in the cosmos.
"By the time of Moses, its best trick was moving a tiny portion of a minor sea aside for a short while. By the time of Jesus, it has to send a delegate on its behalf who leaves behind only rumors that he was able to turn water into another beverage, or render himself extra buoyant.
"Now it counts as a miracle if a water stain grows mold that kind of looks like a bearded face which could be claimed to resemble this supposed delegate. How much more pathetic can this god get? How do Christians manage to sing praises of its glory and greatness without feeling like fools - or at best, like new parents gushing over their toddler's ability to make a pee." - Kronk
Ouch!
And then in your future He will throw you into the pits of Hell to burn alive forever, so that you can dwell on what an azzhole you are.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728717 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>Another satisfied customer.

I think that we're expected to simply forget that any of that ever happened and forgive the religion that was responsible. After all, look at all of the changes that they've made over the years. There's no way that any of that would ever happen again even without the laws and police forces preventing it, right? The religion is all better now.
No. It is not. They're still infecting parts of the world. They do seem rather miffed that they can't just kill us all now though. I'm ok with that.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728718 May 13, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder you're going to Hell.
https://www.psychopathfree.com/content.php...

Fennario

#728719 May 13, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
Religious faith? Faith = trust. That's the way many Christians use the word faith.
Faith = guessing ... guessing who is an abomination to an imaginary god and persecuting them for it.
In fact, many denominations are starting to use the word 'trust' instead of faith.
I understand. It serves the faithful.

You won't mind of we remind people of the difference between unsupported belief in extraordinary claims and belief supported by evidence. It serves us to emphasize how different they are.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728720 May 13, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>And then in your future He will throw you into the pits of Hell to burn alive forever, so that you can dwell on what an azzhole you are.
So, you plan to enjoy a happily ever after scenario in paradise (lol) while multitudes burn in an imaginary hell.

You're as much of a sociopath as your alleged god(?).

Praise the jesus!©scar) character.

Location hidden

#728721 May 13, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
if Atheists treated christians exactly the way christians have treated non believers, different races, homosexuals and women; you'd all be hung by your necks, burnt alive, beaten to a bloody pulp, lynched, raped and other such atrocities. You just can't handle people finally standing up to the biggest group of sick, child abusing, murdering bullies that humanity has ever had. It's your judgement day christian. Judged by your peers. Read that anywhere?*spits*

[email protected] Rosa, tell us how you really feel :) you always seem so peaceful.

Fennario

#728722 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yup. To me, it's a mystery why you atheists spend so much time debating a god you claim doesn't even exist and a religion you claim is based on mythology
Do you think we're debating a god?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You'll also have to understand that there not a fucking thing you can do about it.
Is that right, Baghdad Bob?

Location hidden

#728723 May 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
hahaha! irecknso.

Fennario

#728724 May 13, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Everyone please take note. The Topix Atheist! thinks that one man sending dick pix to another man is "ewwwww". So much for tolerance, eh?
You should be on a watch list.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728725 May 13, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Rosa_Winkel wrote:

[email protected] Rosa, tell us how you really feel :) you always seem so peaceful.
She didn't write that. I did.

Location hidden

#728726 May 13, 2014

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Everyone please take note. The Topix Atheist! thinks that one man sending dick pix to another man is "ewwwww". So much for tolerance, eh?

Is it because they said, " ewwwww" ? cause dude, I got another word for it..

Fennario

#728727 May 13, 2014
My trust in Jesus comes from the evidence that He rose from the dead
Mine, too.

Location hidden

#728728 May 13, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't write that. I did.
Well, that explains it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Hukt on Fonix 63,384
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 653,678
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min WasteWater 2,566
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min LAWEST100 618,751
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 1 hr Allauddin khan 53
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,841
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,964
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr DebraE 106,474
More from around the web