Prove there's a god.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#728544 May 12, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're only proving what your "family" is all about.
Squeaky?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#728545 May 12, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not anyone training me. I am who I am. I say what I wish and think. I do not and will not look for or ask for encouragement. I am a kind person who tries to be open minded and talk with all people about the differences and likenesses we have. I do it calmly and in a kind way. Have a great and wonderful day.
He's "trying" to. Notice which posts of yours he gives praise to, and those he hisses at.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728546 May 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja, es ist rechtes.
Richtes, bitte.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#728547 May 12, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
A brainwashed child deserves compassion and protection from their abusive parents. A brainwashed adult is a menace to society deserving of contempt and ridicule not an ounce of respect.
One does become the other, you know. However there are ways to reverse the brainwashing.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728548 May 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> What does the Bible suggest is the reason? what kind of evidence are you expecting to find? petrified shyt? water bottles?
The Bible is immaterial. Archeologists expect to find one iota of evidence of the veracity of the claim. Why does that stump you?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728549 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
*siiiigh*
For a frozen pizza, it is quality.
Got it?
No.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#728550 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Mother's Day and here you are, living your Topix life. Pathetic.
And there, too were you on that day to flame him.Hypocrite.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728551 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they were a little more than just "governors", but you're on the right track.
No, your Apologetics are useless on those not indoctrinated, frozen pizza boy.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#728552 May 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The Christians could have weaved that into their myths.
Jesus, born of no man or woman ! The perfect untainted man. Would have saved them tons of ex post facto apologetics for "original sin"
LOL

Reminds me of the way they quote Shakespeare more than the Bible. Silly fundies think it's the KJV sometimes.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728553 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
PM me your phone number and I'll text you a pic of what a real cock looks like.
You know what, never mind. I don't want your number.
http://www.upstartbayarea.org/storage/images/...
Ewwww, why are Christians always sexually sick?

Your imaginary god has made you less than human. That is tacit evidence that it is nothing more than a ridiculous manifestation of your stilted ego. Confirmation noted.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#728555 May 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
just a Thank You prayer
thank you God i know how to avoid reading idiot posts from my enemies.
thank you God for being able to avoid getting down to my enemies' level.
thank you God for being better than my enemies in all angles.:)
thank you God for my:
big bank savings
diamonds
golds
growing investments
and my other achievements like:
4 academic awards and an honor in high school
from high school to college an academic scholar
3 college diplomas
my parents, "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" for having a son (me) garnering most of the awards in high school
perfect 4.0 gpa when i graduated my computer course
won 2 gay beauty contests
a supervisor or director at work
witnessed a real Miracle on June 30, 2011
applauded loudly after i danced solo during Christmas parties
also, many people told me i look 20 years younger
in other words, it pays to be a believer in God.:)
Just a word of warning, Andet. There are some hackers out there who could trace your IP and then if you mention your wealth so much...It could be waving a red cape @ a bull.

Don't want to see you ripped off.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728556 May 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha :)
that's one of your achievements? The sock holocaust? HEATHEN, You never witnessed a miracle! You swallowed it!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#728557 May 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
for our dyslexic and atheist friends on this thread, the title could just as well read 'prove there's a 'dog'.
please prove that there indeed are dogs and that they're not just figments of your vain and narssisitic lil imaginations.
waiting......
We don't have to prove there's a mangy cur, that you.

Go and hump someone else's leg.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728558 May 12, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And there, too were you on that day to flame him.Hypocrite.
You don't understand the distinction. I never claimed to be a family man of god. I never held a day that ended in a Y as sacred. Are you really that stupid? Please tell me, "No."
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728559 May 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
"I'm embarrassed to be an American because our country is infested with feeble-minded, weak-willed and insecure cretins like this imbecilic, narcissistic, sociopathic and pathological punk."
My words apply to a freak who thinks magic tricks are proof for the existence of man-made myths.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#728560 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites have been oppressed and are still being oppressed.
Oppression of whites on whites is still oppression, you know. Think of the wealthy vs poor....
Irish, Scottish, Italians, basically any White nationality that wasn't English descent were oppressed and discriminated against.
Also, the Moores of Africa (who were Black) enslaved White people throughout history.
The Barbary pirates? Yes, that's true they did abduct and enslave quite a few Europeans.

However, the Irish have usually been oppressed more than most. My ancestors would have starved to death, had they not migrated to Australia when they did.

It's changed a bit since last century, when the Republic of Ireland became independent.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728561 May 12, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's "trying" to. Notice which posts of yours he gives praise to, and those he hisses at.
Divine called from beyond the grave. They are looking for another "driller" to wear the Teddy in the next John Waters movie. RR said he had your penis pic. I told the cognoscenti that if you wore a Teddy it would be a Grizzly. How'd I do? If I kill a chipmunk during the Vernal Equinox to appease your phalically-challenged imaginations, will you promise to spare a chronic abuser lamenting Blockbuster's demise?
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728562 May 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
One does become the other, you know. However there are ways to reverse the brainwashing.
It's essential for our future to protect children from preying religious cults. The number of ex-religious cultists is increasing throughout the world, but at a much slower rate in this country.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728563 May 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a word of warning, Andet. There are some hackers out there who could trace your IP and then if you mention your wealth so much...It could be waving a red cape @ a bull.
Don't want to see you ripped off.
Ah, I tried to hack him. His bank account was dryer than Joan River's cooch in Death Valley watching the Rock penetrate RR in the wide receiver. Lamprey were needed all the way, someone call LA.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728564 May 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to prove there's a mangy cur, that you.
Go and hump someone else's leg.
ummm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min WiseMan3 45,809
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Just Think 691,912
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 55 min Dec 2017 News 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 6,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 9 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web