Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728374 May 12, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>It's the belief of a child, and families the world over that you are a part of a family, and the actions of the father do not entitle the child or family to die for that.

Now explain how the children of a terrorist are acceptable casualties in the pursuit of the death of a terrorist for his actions.

Oh, wait, you're a Christian. You believe in "original sin". Of course you find that acceptable... as long as you are the one making the decision about what is acceptable to believe in, and kill for.

I have to point out - again - that original or inherited "sin" is the cornerstone of your religious belief, so I do understand why the concept of belief and actions elude you.
Oh but he doesn't like it when modern christianity is blamed for the actions of his "ancestors". Makes perfect sense.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#728375 May 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "The Church". There are only 40,000 different groups that can't agree on much except the word Christian.... and each one claiming that they are the "Real Christian" and the others are going to Hell.
It's because of P-U-N-K-S!!!!!!!!!! like YOU that most of the most popular posters on 'WSJLM?' have left. Everybody on these threads HATES YOUR STUPIDITY!!, so why don't you LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK !!!!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728376 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, man.
No worries chicky.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#728378 May 12, 2014
KENTUCKY wrote:
As a Catholic I was taught that the stories in the bible are parables not to be taken literally.
Did Jonah really get swallowed by a whale ? probably not, but the moral of the story is what's important. If God calls you to do something then by God you better get ta doin it.
Well that my 2c.:)
<quoted text>
Well, it looks like your priests and papacy never got the "moral" message...perhaps they were "fishing" when the memo's came down from the high.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#728381 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd Buck go, anyway? Ain't seen him in a while.
Back in solitary or the rubber room. LOL

Location hidden

#728382 May 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA WHOA WHOA......you can't just subtely slip in a zinger like "won 2 gay beauty contests" among other achievments as tho it's a normal everyday occurence - LOL!
What?
Don't be mad because he won and you were outed.
How unsportsmanlike of you..........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728383 May 12, 2014
DKB Restoration wrote:
There are several factors that common sense dictates that there must be a God.....
God created my car and puts gas in it, too.

Prove He didn't !
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728385 May 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's because of P-U-N-K-S!!!!!!!!!!
As a stark raving mad insane religiously retarded redneck, you're one of the biggest PUNKS in the history of topix and should be confined to an institution for the rest of your wretched existence, PUNK!!!!!!!!!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728386 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? The Moors were black, or "swarthy".
"The original Moors, like the original Egyptians, were black Africans." - Author and historian Chancellor Williams
The archeological remains of ancient Egyptians as well as the plethora of art left by the ancient Egyptians proves Williams is a moron.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728388 May 12, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stucco tract houses (and tell Siri to watch her spelling)?
Dude!
And by they way, I have just one palm tree, a royal palm.
Why be greedy?
Pffft!

I have an Oak tree.
The Oak is connected by lightening to the Gods !

<wink>
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728390 May 12, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
Talking about yourself again?
Black Thunder described you to to a tee. It's YOU who's so feeble-minded, weak-willed and insecure that you talk to yourself multiple times daily, freak!

Location hidden

#728392 May 12, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in the middle of the bible belt. Do you think for one minute, I would just announce that I am an atheist? It would get my house burned down by all the fundies in the neighborhood, or they would avoid my business in droves , all because they are Christians.
That is exactly what happened to me the nite Obama was elected pres. I woke up the next morn in the hospital with a hole in the back of my head and one through the side of my face...having been jacked in the parking lot of the redneck joint by fundie cowards that wouldn't face me after seeing my Paganism.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728393 May 12, 2014
Prove it. Go.
You and your imaginary friend can 'go' argue with yourselves:

http://www.wikihow.com/Argue-That-God-Does-No...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728394 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find anything to confirm that, when I did find is this:
In the Early Medieval language of Old English, the term "wicca" was a masculine noun for sorcerer; "wicce" was its feminine counterpart.
They are ancestral to Modern English witch.
The Modern English term Wicca took the Old English wicca as its basis, although the two are fundamentally two distinct words with differing meanings, pronunciation, and grammatical usage, with nearly a millennium between their respective floruits.
The modern pseudo-religion of Wicca (and the modern use of the word) is pure invention. There was no ancient "Wiccan Relgion".

In Old English the word and its related words meant wisdom, wise, wise ones, etc. NEVER "witch". Witch is a Christian bastardization which was first used as an excuse to kill the "shamans", healers and sages that the Church believed were a threat to the RCC. The use of the term witch gradually evolved into a "User of Black Magic" although they also had no problem killing users of ANY "magic".
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728395 May 12, 2014
Your best option is to walk away from me.
Your best option is to seek professional help for your mental illness, but that would require courage and you're a gutless, spineless, weak-willed, lily-livered and death-denying cowardly Christian cultist.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#728396 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Go.
Stop trolling you moron,and get a Life,,your god is impossible to exist and you know it,,

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728397 May 12, 2014
You're not even close to being in my league dude.
You're insane and need professional help, kid.

"The difference between faith and insanity is that faith is the ability to hold firmly to a conclusion that is incompatible with the evidence, whereas insanity is the ability to hold firmly to a conclusion that is incompatible with the evidence.”

William Harwood, Dictionary of Contemporary Mythology

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#728400 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Then obviously you don't understand it.
Religious faith?
Faith = trust.
That's the way many Christians use the word faith.
In fact, many denominations are starting to use the word 'trust' instead of faith.
I understand it and rebranding it doesn't change it. You equivocate the word when you transmogrify it to trust. You actually cheapen the word. Many. Christians is the key. Not all. None of the 40,000 sects and schisms can agree on even the most basic tenets.

Yes, I find your religious faith hysterical in 2014. Calling it trust makes it even funnier. How many more times are you going to go caterwauling into the woods because your religion has to evolve as its rancid veneer gets chipped away piece by piece?
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728402 May 12, 2014
Faith = trust.
Religious faith is intellectual cowardice. Religious addiction is mental illness. You're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.

"The difference between faith and insanity is that faith is the ability to hold firmly to a conclusion that is incompatible with the evidence, whereas insanity is the ability to hold firmly to a conclusion that is incompatible with the evidence.”

William Harwood, Dictionary of Contemporary Mythology
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#728404 May 12, 2014
Origins of life
http://youtu.be/Evc3nvga-LU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need someone to accompany me in order to take ... (May '14) 2 min Karla v 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Phooey 649,758
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 37 min Classic 3,731
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min Catcher1 55,877
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 1 hr unnamed 36
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 182,929
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,291
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 23 hr Noname 69
More from around the web