Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#728471 May 12, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Written by someone who never saw the person he refers to, except in a hallucination.
And you know this how?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728472 May 12, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
Who gives a crap about Scrooge....
Al: 1
RR: 0

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#728473 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I will continue to ask until the Topix Atheist! response makes sense.
Save everyone the trouble and just remember earlier responses you didn't understand.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#728474 May 12, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
WE LUV HIM He gots a point , I know you don't want to feel ,it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#728475 May 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Neither have been disproven by man or science. One doesn't have to be Indoctrinated Into anything to question..
Did you know that both Moses and his deity were taken up by an invisible pink unicorn? No one witnessed it because it was, in fact,[INVISIBLE]. YES! The holy ghost is actually an [INVISIBLE PINK UNICORN]! It was seen due to "rainbow quality" moisture in the atmosphere by a group of priestly Pagans, and the account of "Pegasus" was born....but THAT's true too. I have a picture of Persephone bringing spring through the cosmos, using Pegasus as the winged conveyance. She does it every year, and always has. We Pagans can not understand why cristers can not see these events as they happen throughout the year. Here is a "writing" to verify it..........
++++++++++
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<EO STRE>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
With Persephone, we have journeyed to the land of the dead, and returned safely to the light and warmth of spring.
May we grow with the brightness of the young God, and open ourselves to the energy of creation.
Goddess of winter, Goddess of life, keep us close in your embrace.
Accept us as your children and bouy us upon the tide of time.
With love we thank and honor you for the world that blooms within us once more.
Blessed Be!

OH--This is where the **crister "easter" celebration actually came from.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728476 May 12, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
Save everyone the trouble and just remember earlier responses you didn't understand.
I understand what you're saying, it just doesn't make any sense.

Do you know how much time I've spent debating whether or not Mohammed was real? Probably less than a minute of my entire life.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#728477 May 12, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand "religion" but you don't understand the theology that is the framework for Christianity. Get back to me when you think you have it figured out.
I'm in for a long wait.
How was Lot able to scram out of town in a hurry yet still carry enough wine that he got so drunk he couldn't recognize his own daughters while schtupping them, yet not drunk enough that he didn't get whiskey dick? Go!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728478 May 12, 2014
And two nights in a row, too. It gives, "Hey, Wang! What's with the pictures? It's a parking lot! Come on.", a whole new meaning.

Guess the quote.

Location hidden

#728479 May 12, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Religion arose in times where people thought that the earth was flat, and the oceans fell over the edge. They believed thoughts originated in the heart while the sun and the entire universe orbited the earth. They imagined the rest of the universe apart from the sun and planets were stuck onto a crystal sphere that surrounded our celestial spheres.
They felt that people with different skin or features weren't human, and people with mental disabilities were possessed by demons.
People were scared of sea monsters and dragons in places unknown, while fairies and trolls abounded in places unfamiliar or little explored.
Those ancient cultures came to their own wildly divergent beliefs in trying to explain a world that they didn't understand.
Humans all would have come up with the same god, if god was real, but they didn't because humans are individuals. It's those myriad variations that makes the God concept unbelievable, and devoid of reason, even now.
Religions and religions devoted to deities were the first attempts by humans to explain the world around them, and because they knew nothing of biology, geology, astronomy and the thousands of other studied aspects of science which we take for granted today, and in a need to know about the world around them, they made the best deductions they could with minimal evidence, tainted by human superstition and mysticism.
Fire consumes wood like we consume food, sooooo, there must be a spirit in fire, and it needs to eat. That's why the wildfires threaten our homes! That must be it. The fire spirits get so hungry that they attack us. If we feed them, let's say with people who annoy us, the fire spirits will leave us alone, because they won't be hungry anymore. Why didn't I think of it sooner!?!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728480 May 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that both Moses and his deity were taken up by an invisible pink unicorn? No one witnessed it because it was, in fact,[INVISIBLE]. YES! The holy ghost is actually an [INVISIBLE PINK UNICORN]! It was seen due to "rainbow quality" moisture in the atmosphere by a group of priestly Pagans, and the account of "Pegasus" was born....but THAT's true too. I have a picture of Persephone bringing spring through the cosmos, using Pegasus as the winged conveyance. She does it every year, and always has. We Pagans can not understand why cristers can not see these events as they happen throughout the year. Here is a "writing" to verify it..........
++++++++++
<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<EO STRE>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
With Persephone, we have journeyed to the land of the dead, and returned safely to the light and warmth of spring.
May we grow with the brightness of the young God, and open ourselves to the energy of creation.
Goddess of winter, Goddess of life, keep us close in your embrace.
Accept us as your children and bouy us upon the tide of time.
With love we thank and honor you for the world that blooms within us once more.
Blessed Be!
OH--This is where the **crister "easter" celebration actually came from.
I don't trust those yellow Peeps, designed, like RR's beloved DiGiorno pizza, in the finest chemical factories in NJ. Can you believe RR called DiGiorno quality pizza? Did he read the ingredients? Something that should contain flour, water, sugar, yeast, oil, milk, whey, tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper has a list of about 50 ingredients. Out in Riverside, though, them's good eatin'. Harrumph!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728481 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying, it just doesn't make any sense.
Do you know how much time I've spent debating whether or not Mohammed was real? Probably less than a minute of my entire life.
Because Islam has no direct impact on your life. Until your son joined the military, you were completely insulated from the goings on halfway around the world and in NYC. This will change for you, unfortunately. We have to live with the spoils of Christianity every day in this country, but that's not really the point. These debate rooms are free entertainment. Whom would you bounce around with if not for those who seek to antagonize your beliefs? You would lead an even lonelier existence. The comedy act you Smothered Dead Guy on a Stick Brothers offer here is almost unparalleled in entertainment value.

Christianity has a demonstrably negative effect on the Nation as a whole. We are all familiar with it. It is not a foreign, insulated concept like Islam. Of course these rooms would attract those who would argue for or against it. Lucky for you they do or you might have to work.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#728482 May 12, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire consumes wood like we consume food, sooooo, there must be a spirit in fire, and it needs to eat. That's why the wildfires threaten our homes! That must be it. The fire spirits get so hungry that they attack us. If we feed them, let's say with people who annoy us, the fire spirits will leave us alone, because they won't be hungry anymore. Why didn't I think of it sooner!?!
Put R&R BBQ sauce on it, and the lord of munchies will passover.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728483 May 12, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, love thy neighbor, yada, yada.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728484 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>I don't trust those yellow Peeps, designed, like RR's beloved DiGiorno pizza, in the finest chemical factories in NJ. Can you believe RR called DiGiorno quality pizza? Did he read the ingredients? Something that should contain flour, water, sugar, yeast, oil, milk, whey, tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper has a list of about 50 ingredients. Out in Riverside, though, them's good eatin'. Harrumph!
INGREDIENTS: enriched wheat flour, water, shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese, tomato paste.

Terrible stuff.....

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#728485 May 12, 2014

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#728486 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Which of Jesus' teachings that you "trust" so much requires and requests unbridled, unmitigated, and unjustified hubris? Go!
I would use Psalm 82 but they can't, they already have a 500 year old apologetic to shove that bit of the Bible under the carpet.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728487 May 12, 2014
And the fact that there are 40,000 sects doesn't mean anything
It doesn't mean anything to you because you have the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child. Christianity is a death-denying hate cult and the words of the terrestrial authors of the bible are continuously used to spread ignorance and intolerance while inciting violence. You're making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum on a daily basis when you should be institutionalized to receive the professional mental care you desperately need, punk.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728488 May 12, 2014
Al Garcia wrote:
Or were you referring to the mis use of Religion?
Religious brainwashing is a crime against humanity and anyone who feels otherwise is a complete sociopath. Shame on you, brainwashed coward and sociopathic punk Al Garcia!

Location hidden

#728489 May 12, 2014
You understand "religion" but you don't understand the theology that is the framework for Christianity. Get back to me when you think you have it figured out.
I'm in for a long wait.
Are you saying that I don't understand or believe things about Christianity as you do?

Why would that matter?

I'm also not indoctrinated into every other religion on the planet.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#728490 May 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Moses was rejected because he struck a rock repeatedly in frustration. Moses did not do anything his deity had not already done.... In fact far far less... The people "below" Moses had done far worse in their transgression than Moses could ever dream of. The reason has absolutely nothing to do with any practice of magic....unless you are reading some propaganda from a zealot cult preacher. You DO realize that this is merely allegorical prose, and NOT a rendition of actual history right? After 40 years of wandering in a small desert, why did the deity decide to make the entire followers murderers and rapists of Abraham's people (Midianites) who it had made covenant with? What kind of perverted deity would even consider all this deception as a course of any action. ALL of the patriarchs were Magi of one sort or another. The crister religion has gone to great length to cover that all up and obfuscate the actual early teachings and writings concerning the practice of magic....because it did NOT originate with them or their priests, and THEY were not the most proficient at/in it, and they do NOT want the world to know they are just rogue "branches" of a greater tree in every way.
A nice midrash would be to use Moses as an example of doing the right thing even though you may receive no reward for doing so.
There is nothing in Exodus to indicate that his tapping the rock instead of speaking to it damned Moses. It is all a Rabbinic "what if" which, once again, Christianity turned into the "Word of God".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 26,132
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 11 min Doctor REALITY 58
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 685,741
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 2 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,748
More from around the web