Since: Jul 11

There

#728319 May 12, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben seems like a pretty nice guy.
You don't.
Not at all.
WTF is a "Lamb's book of Life." anyway ?

Sounds like a 'how to' manual for raising sheep. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728320 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the "Prove there's a Santa" thread?
I'd like to see your vulgar posts and angry outbursts on there.
Santa is one of your religion's deities. It is one of the few in your pantheon that people realize doesn't exist.

Sadly, Santa is one of the few that brings joy and happiness to billions of people each year.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728321 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. I've only known to "witches" in my day, don't know if they were Wicca or not.
To be perfectly fair about it, as odd and silly Wicca and witchcraft seems to me, I wonder if things like prayer or the Holy Spirit seem equally odd and silly to Wiccans.
Kait?
Not all Wiccans use the word 'witch' as its modern use implies evil intent.

Wicca is simply the Anglo-Saxon word meaning "wise".

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#728322 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This…
"Actions are based upon beliefs. Certainly, pulling the trigger of a weapon with the intent to kill another is an action based upon a belief.
Also, a wife or child supporting a father - by being participants in that family is a belief and action - just as it's a belief and action of the father to support his wife and child, etc...
Now you're asserting that a mother and child being in the vicinity of a father/husband that acted upon his belief - and the mother and child dying due to their belief they are a part of his family - is an action, of what?"
… Is not an explanation, it's equivocation and opinion.
There is a humongous difference in these two sentences:
"Kill someone for beliefs"
"Kill someone for actions "
It's the belief of a child, and families the world over that you are a part of a family, and the actions of the father do not entitle the child or family to die for that.

Now explain how the children of a terrorist are acceptable casualties in the pursuit of the death of a terrorist for his actions.

Oh, wait, you're a Christian. You believe in "original sin". Of course you find that acceptable... as long as you are the one making the decision about what is acceptable to believe in, and kill for.

I have to point out - again - that original or inherited "sin" is the cornerstone of your religious belief, so I do understand why the concept of belief and actions elude you.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#728323 May 12, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
ssssoooo i'm hearing you say that there ARE dogs?!
if there are indeed dogs (which obviously are creatively designed creatures) then there MUST be a God/Creator!
issued solved - bye now, it was nice talking with y'all!
Yep, human gods, humans created all the breeds of dogs you will ever see.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#728324 May 12, 2014
eternalrock wrote:
3D object cannot fit in a 3D brain. It's the same as boxes of the same size cannot fit into each other. That's why the 3D world is an illusion, controlled by God, to fit inside a brain higher dimensions than 3D. God controls the high dimension brain by speaking his voice through the brain, as they say "God talks through Jesus." About "God created man in his image," it's disk image in God mind, or maybe personality image.
"If you follow Jesus you go against your own family," or maybe losing love for family because they all are toons. With me, it's about losing interest in family, rather than "go against family," because you find out the entire human people are toons.
Hey, Dave. Go easy on the hooch and nicotine.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728325 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's atheists like you who are hateful for teaching others how to go to Hell. You will be the one found guilty of lying to others, causing them to make the same mistake you have and being in Hell to burn continuously, all because you denied God.
You're a selfish azzhole full of committed hatred. All atheists are hateful to the bone.

How dare you, a liar, call me down on what I say. I'm telling the truth and it is you who is lying. Just what you said about living in the Bible belt is enough hatred just in that one comment, you gutless cretin.
http://jeremiahrivera.files.wordpress.com/201...

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#728326 May 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> There are confirmed killings for all types of reason..
You offer another logical fallacy, non sequitur.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728327 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't, you're claiming that only what can be scientifically testable, repeatable, falsifiable and have definitive evidence can exist.
That would include things like low…
Like low, Johnny Pedantic? Now find me a post where I made that exact claim you claim I made above. Go.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728328 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA!!

You don't think about what you're writing, do you?

You JUST bashed Christians by saying they'd kill you if you lived in the Bible Belt, then say that you never bash Christians.

Seems legit....
Wonder where he got that idea.

http://stupidevilbastard.com/wp-content/uploa...

Welcome to christinsanity.
eternalrock

Denver, CO

#728329 May 12, 2014
I am not for "going against family." It's just that I felt like the world is going mess me up so I throw the self-defence of "proving God."

My father often force me to obey him while loudly insulting me at random. Somehow my brain took on his identity and behavior of disrespecting my mother. Wasn't aware of it until later.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#728330 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity really seems to have improved you.
Doesn't it make you just want to rush into the nearest church? Blargh.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#728331 May 12, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly seem silly to atheists.
You might be starting to understand.
Of course they seem silly to atheists, there's no question about it. But Wicca believes in the supernatural, not in the same way the Christians do, but they do nonetheless. Atheists are especially block-headed when it comes to anything outside the natural realm…

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#728332 May 12, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Religion arose in times where people thought that the earth was flat, and the oceans fell over the edge. They believed thoughts originated in the heart while the sun and the entire universe orbited the earth. They imagined the rest of the universe apart from the sun and planets were stuck onto a crystal sphere that surrounded our celestial spheres.

They felt that people with different skin or features weren't human, and people with mental disabilities were possessed by demons.

People were scared of sea monsters and dragons in places unknown, while fairies and trolls abounded in places unfamiliar or little explored.

Those ancient cultures came to their own wildly divergent beliefs in trying to explain a world that they didn't understand.

Humans all would have come up with the same god, if god was real, but they didn't because humans are individuals. It's those myriad variations that makes the God concept unbelievable, and devoid of reason, even now.

Religions and religions devoted to deities were the first attempts by humans to explain the world around them, and because they knew nothing of biology, geology, astronomy and the thousands of other studied aspects of science which we take for granted today, and in a need to know about the world around them, they made the best deductions they could with minimal evidence, tainted by human superstition and mysticism.
Why do you hate god?

:P

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#728333 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider dying in it.
<quoted text>
Nope, you're too much of a coward.
<quoted text>
You're probably one of the hoodlums that burned down a few churches around here lately.
I'm sure your tattoo parlor isn't affected at all by Christians, you lying bigot.
See, this is how a Christian responds to honest questions. With ridicule and wishes for my death, and accusing me of burning churches.
All his Christianity is right there to see, and he wonders why we are not Christian. I would not stoop that low.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728334 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"The Christians are going to kill me!"

Crybaby. Suck it up.
Aerobatty wrote:
Not what I said.
Your need to lie is a strong indicator of your insecurity in your beliefs.
You said that if you moved to the Bible Belt, the Christians there would kill you.

I merely summarized what you said.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728335 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just did. They Bible Belt Atheists would seem to disagree with you…
http://www.thinkatheist.com/m/group...
They formed a group. Does that mean they are not at risk? You are grasping at straws.

Google Damon Fowler, Kalei Wilson, and Ellen Beth Wachs to see how atheists can be given the impression the face murderous thugs if outed in the Bible Belt. Google Spec. Jose Ramirez, an atheist just chasing his dream, that was murdered in Texas just for being atheist. Then Google Larry Hooper and Arthur Shelton and see that atheists are not safe outside the Bible Belt.

There are many more examples, but, I'm sure your stupid response will just bore me.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728336 May 12, 2014
KENTUCKY wrote:
Keep tossin...
You MUST keep your head firmly entrenched up your own ass to maintain a self-degrading Christian cultist lifestyle immune to all logic and reason which thoroughly discredits your cult's mythology, kid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#728337 May 12, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
Quit ripping off your boyfriend, buck.
Where'd Buck go, anyway? Ain't seen him in a while.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728338 May 12, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're a mentally retarded white trash redneck with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum on a daily basis.
Evolution is a proven and verified scientific theory. Evolution is fact. The bible is wrong about evolution and not divinely inspired. Your juvenile posts aren't welcome. Go f*ck yourself, punk!
You're no better than these clowns when you stoop to their level of hatred of fellow humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Peter Ross 64,093
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 4 min Peter Ross 815
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 106,539
chub pig bttm lookin for filthy chat few limits 6 min uncute 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min 2all 654,091
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 35 min emz 729
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 42 min WasteWater 2,585
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr crucifiedguy 281,877
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 19 hr Clive 80
More from around the web