Prove there's a god.
HELLO

Louisville, KY

#728196 May 12, 2014
Settle down punchy, its not you who has authority to be the judge.

God is the Alpha and Omega.
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will. However, you won't keep that sentiment for long. Your agony in Hell will quickly teach you how stupid you've been in this life.
Sorry I have to reveal your stupidity to you so harshly.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#728197 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. We agree twice in the same day, I'm astonished. I've noticed a difference in you, are you off of your medication? What's changed?....
I have been finished with all meds for over a week. It appears I am cured or at least in remission. I am feeling better each day as 9 months of meds get out of my system and I build up my blood cells and muscle mass.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728198 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the alchemist phlogiston theory...
I agree with you, I think caveman would see an iPhone as magic or miracle. But the magic that Kait is talking about is not something physical that you can hold in your hand, like iPhone.
It's Really Really Witch! magic like talking to trees or some shit…
To me, ridiculous.
My last wife was Wiccan. I thought it was a bit silly but it was hers to believe. She basically focused on the feminine aspects of nature ( Mother Earth as an allegorical 'Goddess'), herbal healing (not magic), education (Sophia as an allegorical "Goddess' of Wisdom) and positive thinking (not magic).

At the time was a non-denominational 'Universalist'.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#728199 May 12, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been finished with all meds for over a week. It appears I am cured or at least in remission. I am feeling better each day as 9 months of meds get out of my system and I build up my blood cells and muscle mass.
Well you seem to be in better spirits, just wanted to point that out…

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728200 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't. This makes you mad, doesn't it?.....
It makes you a liar is what it does.

You have no such book (even if it exists) but claim to know whose names are there in inscribed.

Why do you pretend to be God ? You commit the highest blasphemy and wonder why I despise you ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728201 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to expand your mind a little bit more if you want to understand what that Scripture really says.
When we build a time machine to goon WSJLM of a few years ago, I will be happy to discuss the many ways Scripture can be understood.
As for here, it would be a waste of time, wouldn't it ?

I don't discuss important things like that in a rowdy biker bar. <smile>
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#728202 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanity is not a good thing, brother.
1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart."
Matthew 19:24
Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.
Jesus’ message is clear, it's impossible for anyone to be saved on his own merits. Jesus ruined with the Rabbis message that rich people were blessed by God and most like going to heaven. It was a new idea that still resonates to this day, the idea that anyone can earn eternal life.
hi RR :)

i only posted that for posters who think they are better than others. i usually don't post something like that. i can be as humble as i can be.

sisterly,

Andet

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728203 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to expand your mind a little bit more if you want to understand what that Scripture really says.
Will leave you with this on that verse:

Be in the world but not off it.

It took 20 years of facing death and now being granted a pardon (spiritually) to understand what that meant.
KENTUCKY

Louisville, KY

#728204 May 12, 2014
As a Catholic I was taught that the stories in the bible are parables not to be taken literally.

Did Jonah really get swallowed by a whale ? probably not, but the moral of the story is what's important. If God calls you to do something then by God you better get ta doin it.

Well that my 2c.:)
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get the idea that people hate what does not exist? This is your most foolish statement to date. You CANT hate a fantasy. What actions of other people have ever influenced me? None. I am far from intellectually lazy. I just cannot believe one word in the bible. Its childrens stories. Stories that don't even make any sense. They didn't make sense as a child and didn't make sense as an adult. Science proved no Adam and Eve. No tower of Bable, No garden of Eden, no sin from birth, no talking serpents, no unicorns and no "in the beginning". T
There is no reason to hate, unless its the attitude of the people that do believe it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#728205 May 12, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> the spirits are "Invoked" commanded In magic..
I am not going to argue the "semantics" of invoke...other than to say that you are absolutely wrong in your suppositions about spell casting, the procedures, initiates, and the intent...most likely because of the crister indoctrination...and I will add-you have been misled.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#728206 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Abiogenesis has never been observed. Ever.
It not only doesn't occur in nature, we have also not been able to create life in a lab.
We have never seen anything like it.
Any idea about how it happened is merely speculation. It's a guess. There is no scientific "theory" of abiogenesis.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qNSIxXbGH-w/UKmJ7JE...
how does that establish the hypothesis you seek?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#728207 May 12, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point. Freedom to choose is what this debate is all about. I have chosen my path, you have chosen yours. Best wishes to both of us.
one path employs courage and honor

the other ... the wishes of cowards
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728208 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ya but, you said I chose to be born white....
Once again, you're a mentally retarded white trash redneck by choice.

“The Bible is no science book”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#728209 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's atheists like you who are hateful for teaching others how to go to Hell. You will be the one found guilty of lying to others, causing them to make the same mistake you have and being in Hell to burn continuously, all because you denied God.
You're a selfish azzhole full of committed hatred. All atheists are hateful to the bone.
How dare you, a liar, call me down on what I say. I'm telling the truth and it is you who is lying. Just what you said about living in the Bible belt is enough hatred just in that one comment, you gutless cretin.
Except for what is written in the bible, show us one scrap of proof that hell exists. And that we will burn forever. Has one sole ever come back and said "yes, man it is real. I am tortured day and night." ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728210 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark says it at the outset of his gospel (1:1).
The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God (Luke 1:35).
John the Baptist said the same thing (John 1:34).
Nathanael said it (John 1:49).
Martha believed it (John 11:27).
The centurion said so (Matthew 27:54).
The demons called Jesus the Son of God (Matthew 8:29; Luke 4:41; Mark 3:11).
The charge against Jesus was that He claimed to be the Son of God (Matthew 27:43; John 19:7), a claim He never denied, and virtually admitted (Luke 22:70).
The Gospel of John was written to convince the reader that Jesus was the Son of God (John 20:31).
Why, you might ask, does Jesus not say so plainly. I think the answer is found in Matthew 16:15-17:
15 He said to them,“And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered,“You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him,“You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”(Matthew 16:15-17)....
None of that is Jesus' statements. Only these:

Jesus claimed that He said so (John 10:36).

"So you say." is not a declaration of anything.

Jesus clearly implies it in John 11:4.

You believe so only because it was every Christian has been taught to believe.(Thank Henry Matthews and the RCC).

Also note that John is a Gnostic text that was almost excluded from both the Roman Bible and the protestant one.
The Gospel of John is also a proven "pious fraud." it is so far in left field it has little in common with the other three Gospels as if it was made up out of whole cloth (which it probably was).

I do not take the RCC and Constantine as authorities over what texts are true or not. I am not a Pauline. Emperors, Popes and Self declared Apostles are not my Gods.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728211 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't believe you.
Science doesn't give a shit what a mentally retarded white trash redneck by choice like you believes, punk.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728212 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>You'd think the Grumpy Old Spice would have gone digital by now. Whoops, it can't. All these fine computers were brought to you by atheists. Oh well.
So, is it considered bashing an atheist by claiming they are only a smudge in a book? Just checking?
The idiocy of your reply confirms you know I'm right. Side stepping with childish humor got you no where.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#728213 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you seem to be in better spirits, just wanted to point that out…
Thanks.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#728214 May 12, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can do that without your support, racist.
You want to knock "dusty" Riverside, but did you know that Riverside is the 59th most populous city in the United States, birthplace of the California citrus industry as well as home of the Mission Inn?
The Mission Inn is THE largest Mission Revival Style building in the United States.
Did you know Enlightened was filmed here?
We also have a ton of museums:
California Citrus State Historic Park Museum
Entomology Research Museum at the University of California, Riverside
Heritage House Museum
March Field Air Museum
Mission Inn Museum
Museum of Online Museums
Riverside Art Museum
Riverside International Automotive Museum
Riverside Metropolitan Museum
Sherman Indian Museum at the Sherman Indian High School
Southern California Medical Museum
Sweeney Art Gallery
The Stahl Center Museum of Culture at the La Sierra University
University of California, Riverside California Museum of Photography
World Museum of Natural History at the La Sierra University
We also have a robust and diverse group of 303,000 people living here, including Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Mormon, and Protestant churches, an Islamic mosque, Jewish synagogue and Hindu temple. We are also home to the Inland Empire Atheists and Agnostics organization.
Talk it up, bozo.
Hahahaha.

Yes, the Mission Inn is very nice--I have stayed there several times. But when I mentioned it to you earlier on one of these threads, you pooh poohed it, said it wasn't the place for you.

The rest of the lousy town is by no means "robust," unless you're referring to the horrendous obesity of the general populace.

And coincidentally, I flew over your lovely Riverside today, Redneck. I do know that current climactic conditions are poor over there, but OMG, what a hellhole (and I don't even believe in G).

Suck it up, Redneck, Riverside is what we call a river of death.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#728215 May 12, 2014
KENTUCKY wrote:
As a Catholic I was taught that the stories in the bible are parables not to be taken literally.
Did Jonah really get swallowed by a whale ? probably not, but the moral of the story is what's important. If God calls you to do something then by God you better get ta doin it.
Well that my 2c.:)
<quoted text>
What if god tells you to kill your children?

Would you do it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 690,586
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min NotSoDivineMsM 42,475
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 25 min Paul McCartney is... 639
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant 144000 619,851
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 3 hr Maria 44
More from around the web