Prove there's a god.
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728052 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is a very good book. It is good at exposing what an ugly person you are and this continues to be an issue in your pathetic life.
The Bible is a very good book for leveling tables. FIFY.
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728053 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not this "porter" you speak of , liar.
Take my luggage to the train, boy. Now go on.
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728054 May 12, 2014
Q: What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

A: You only need one nail to hang up a picture of Jesus.

IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728055 May 12, 2014
What did Jesus say when they removed his hands from the cross?

*waves arms frantically*

GET THE FEET!!

reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728057 May 12, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 1st paragraph is simply wrong.
Your 2nd paragraph should have been directed to this thread's most prominent resident, Mr. RiversideRedneck, modified only slightly as indicated below:
They don't really have jobs, and if they do, they are abusing their bosses time by posting all day instead of doing something worthwhile and productive. Their minds have rotted due to religion and are limping through life with the crutches of lies, adhering to dishonesty and hatred.
Matter of fact, >100 a day as of lately.
Great Christian exemplar.
Every bit of your post was totally wrong. You are a lying atheist bigot, headed straight to Hell after death. You are pitiful.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728058 May 12, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said that there aren't faults in behavior (including myself) among Christians. To say otherwise would be naive at best and an outright lie at worst.
What I am saying is that you and others like you have allowed the actions of fellow humans to dominate your lives to the point that you toss the baby out with the bath water, and have become bitter and intellectually lazy. You gave up on something whether out of spite, or as an excuse to continue being hateful.
Anti-theism is nothing more than an ideological excuse to continue hating what is not understood or even desired to be understood.
Extremely well said. It's good to see someone else on here besides myself that doesn't lie.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728059 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>What's adorable is the projection of presuppositional, hate and prejudice-filled, anti-everything fundamentalists project their malfeasance on others so whole-heartedly.
More hatred from an anti-theist bigot.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#728060 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on. Thanks.
Really what's spot on about it? it's only an opinion. you and He say that it's an argument of Apologist, that may be, but you nor science can refute it. Until you can then you will continue to get disagreement. Conjecture and Speculation is Conjecture and Speculation, no matter what you try and dress it up as..The Universe is alive and we are part of it, I think our Conscious is what connects us to it, did you know that we as humans, only use 10% of our brain? The Universal ( creator) mind is the matrix of all matter..I don't think Science nor Religion can or has proven or disproven it..

Location hidden

#728062 May 12, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been misled...but that is up to you.
Being misled Implies that I was/am a follower, I am not. I decide for myself what is/isn't. I do my own study and have my own thoughts about things. how is me believing In supernatural different than you believing In Dimensional? Do you believe after Death, that once you reach this other Dimension that there is/will be a higher power Governing it?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#728065 May 12, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>How many people have tried to educate RR on this matter?

I know I have a few times.

Will he ever get it?

I don't think so.
He always pulls this out in one form or another when he gets frustrated and desperate.

It's his way of telling us to shut up because on some level, he knows that he's wrong and we disturb his cognitive dissonance.

Location hidden

#728066 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
That's why I come across the way I do. Their condescension is why they're really here. They aren't here to discuss anything sincerely. Maybe a few do, but otherwise the majority seek to degrade others for entertainment purposes. When they do that, I make sure I hand it back on a silver platter ten-fold.
I get a lot out of your post, they make me think..

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#728067 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>This ^ is ^ where ^ we ^ fail ^ as ^ Christians.

It's not up to us to say who is going to be eternally separated from God. When we say such things, we're actually condemning a fellow flawed human being.

Do I talk smack about atheism and anti-theism? I sure do.

But I won't tell somebody that they are going to hell or anything like that.

I'm not God so it's not my place to judge.

Just some friendly advice for you to think about.
That's one of my biggest beefs about Christianity.

It really has to lose this whole condemnation thing.

And, truth be told, your "separation from god" thing is only one small step removed from it.

Very condescending, and it still gives the distinct impression that you consider yourself superior.

Location hidden

#728068 May 12, 2014
Van Halen

And The Cradle Will Rock

Location hidden

#728069 May 12, 2014
That was for you
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728070 May 12, 2014
Rodny wrote:
They just want to believe that there is no God.
Religiously retarded white trash Rodny, you're wrong again. You're also projecting again. It's YOU who's too cowardly to live without your inane delusion of an imaginary father figure in the sky.

Rational people study science based in reality on observations and experiments. There's never been a single scientific observation in support of design. The god hypothesis is a FAILED scientific hypothesis.

You're in contention for the most retarded religiously retarded redneck in topix!
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728071 May 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
I wouldn't argue with that, the more I read of it.
Hate books, such as the bible, should be internationally banned with the preying religious cults using them.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728072 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
The Bible is a very good book. It is good at exposing what an ugly person you are and this continues to be an issue in your pathetic life.
Porta potty mouth with shit for brains, Christianity is a death-denying hate cult which uses the bible to create ugly to the bone and rotten to the core godbots like you without any socially redeemable qualities. The world will be a better place when you're dead, cremated and quickly forgotten, punk.

Location hidden

#728073 May 12, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
Religiously retarded white trash Rodny, you're wrong again. You're also projecting again. It's YOU who's too cowardly to live without your inane delusion of an imaginary father figure in the sky.
Rational people study science based in reality on observations and experiments. There's never been a single scientific observation in support of design. The god hypothesis is a FAILED scientific hypothesis.
You're in contention for the most retarded religiously retarded redneck in topix!
hahaha! I see you've added white trash to your repertoire..
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#728074 May 12, 2014
Anti-theism is nothing more than an ideological excuse to continue hating what is not understood or even desired to be understood.
Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism of utterly despicable, completely brainwashed, mentally retarded and death-denying cowardly Christian cultists like you.

A theist has been brainwashed into mindlessly adhering to an ignorance, intolerance and violence inciting Dark Ages dogma based indoctrination system.

An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems.

Anti-theism is the ONLY humane position to hold regarding the abomination known as organized religion. It's not the least bit surprising that an especially ignorant and intolerant sociopathic punk like you doesn't understand.

Since: Sep 10

Gilbert, AZ

#728075 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
That's why I come across the way I do. Their condescension is why they're really here. They aren't here to discuss anything sincerely. Maybe a few do, but otherwise the majority seek to degrade others for entertainment purposes. When they do that, I make sure I hand it back on a silver platter ten-fold.
Just as Jesus taught.

Turn the other silver platter.

And do it tenfold, for good measure.

For your actions, you shall be recompensed in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min LAWEST100 653,995
I want to masturebate with my friend 47 min Bbflip 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 48 min here 64,005
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,582
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,805
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 1 hr Johnny 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr The Twins 445,464
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 106,507
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 281,866
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 23 hr teqy2000 79
More from around the web