Prove there's a god.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#727959 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>YOU idiots are the ones who started all the BS abuse on Topix so, no, I didn't cause anything. If karma was real your head would have exploded ages ago.
Nope. You are reaping what YOU sowed. Thanks for proving that Karma is real.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#727960 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Just about anybody with an IQ of 100 and a lot of determination can graduate.
What does that hvae to do with you, skank?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#727961 May 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
Why do you think that is?---It is because it dispels their deity as the all powerful entity, and the cult loses it's all powerful hold on it's subjugates and vanishes into oblivion.
Correct. The retention of members is not an aspect of Judaism at all. In fact the first thing a Rabbi does to prospective converts is to vigorously talk them out of it.

Fennario

#727962 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
I know wealthy people who call all poor whites "trash"..
Apparently, they know you-
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#727963 May 11, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
You're full of shyt,if you proved god there would be no atheists. You obviously don't have a clue what PROOF means
It's unfortunate the mentally retarded Riverside Redneck posts so much shit here everyday because it would be hilarious to go back and re-read the equally retarded Rodny's inane "proof" for the existence of his imaginary friend. We should just let the south secede.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#727964 May 11, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus taught and told one how to pray, He never says I command thee, which is basically what magic is, commanding God or any other lesser. there is a difference BT.. God being the creator, nothing would have been considered Miraculous because he is Alpha and Omega, Nothing would have been Impossible. Magic IS commanding God, that's why it was condemned. It's using God. Invoke to me would be like having power over, control, Service on Command.. The Lord punished Moses for Invoking his name and he never got to enter the promised land..Jesus would have been doing neither, all power had been granted him, In Heaven and on Earth.
I know what you are taught, but I ain't buy'n it. One does "not" command in any "magic" work or "spell". That is the action of a wannabe fool that doesn't have any place being there in the first place.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#727965 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not. In my book, there's no excuse why a healthy person can't work and be Federally subsidized for 13 years straight.
Can you find an excuse for that?
I actually have been in subsidized housing for four and a half years. I have been on FS since 2006, when my ex left. I worked last the end of the year 2008, shortly before I had my son. I had my own trailer and paid my own bills til end of 2008. I only received food stamps and health care on kids and I til I moved here. I lived with my sister until August 2009, which is when I started living in subsidized. Last Spring, I started college, I have no excuse. I give no excuse. I gave no excuse. I stated that it was cause I was lazy and partly because I was down and depressed. My issue was the way you went about what you said. This post was clear and not cutting me down. The other was cutting me down. I admitted to my faults, so there was no reason for the rant. Btw, I have never drawn cash assistance except 2 months when I first moved here. And it was paid back when my ex started paying support again straight out of the first support I was to receive. FYI, neither man pays support on a regular basis and they many times work cash jobs to keep from paying support. One is 10k behind and support office/prosecutor will not do anything about it. How long will it take to pay 10k at 52 dollars a year,:) They have him paying 1 dollar in arrears a week, but he just stopped paying anything again. Once again, I know they are my responsibility too and I am trying to rectify the issue.

Fennario

#727966 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
, ya sound REAL happy there, pappysan.
Should I apologize for taking a dump in your mouth? if so,I do?

Now go brush your teeth, Christian. Your mouth smells like my colon.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#727968 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's training her like a dog. Like encouragement from the likes of him is a yummy treat. Bleh!
There is not anyone training me. I am who I am. I say what I wish and think. I do not and will not look for or ask for encouragement. I am a kind person who tries to be open minded and talk with all people about the differences and likenesses we have. I do it calmly and in a kind way. Have a great and wonderful day.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#727969 May 11, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
A witch would have the power to choose whether or not they floated.
What we would need is another witch to tell us who the real witches are, but this witch must be the most powerful of them all, so the other witches couldn't trick our witch.
Of course we couldn't know who is the most powerful. Any witch could trick us. They could all be working together. Maybe there are no witches. No, we've talked about it too much already. There must be something to it.
Tide ponders....

Personally? I would have just punched the witch in the throat and then just stood back and watched.

But that's just me.

Fennario

#727970 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Notice the oxymoron title of the article.
How do you feel about the taste of stool,you Christian piece of shit?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#727971 May 11, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> The Spirit is not A Mechanical Force, like gravity and strong and weak forces. A Spirit is Conscious.
Anyone who becomes seriously involved In the pursuit of Science
becomes convinced, that there is a Spirit manifest In the
laws of the Universe, A Spirit, vastly Superior to that of man...
Albert Einstein
A classic blunder. A logical fallacy, the argument from authority. Einstein has no more credibility on this untestable, non-falsifiable, not repeatable "spirit" than you do.

Besides, this is a terrible quote mine for your indefensible cause. Einstein didn't believe in personal gods, as he clearly stated many times.

Try these...

“The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this. These subtilised interpretations are highly manifold according to their nature and have almost nothing to do with the original text.”

“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.”

You ally yourself with thieves and charlatans who plunder the tax-free tithe at your own peril, soft-handed parasites who prey on children, the weak, and the downtrodden. People who dismiss the unemployed and dependent as “parasites” fail to understand economics and parasitism. A successful parasite is one that is not recognized by its host, one that can make its host work for it without appearing as a burden. Such is the ruling class in a capitalist society or the religious leaders in a dogmatic society.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#727972 May 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What did Moses, Solomon, and Jesus perform? Magic or science?
Why didn't Jesus replace the stone from the tomb when he rose from the dead?

Well, he WAS born in a barn.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#727973 May 11, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only met him in this life/reality/plane.
It's just a dream.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#727974 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hmmmmm
"Treat others the way their ancestors treated your ancestors" – Topix Atheist! Mantra
<quoted text>
Read it again.
Mother's Day and here you are, living your Topix life. Pathetic.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#727975 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant it.
-_-
If Al Qaeda set up shop in an elementary school and the only way to prevent them from attacking innocents was to bomb that school, I'd say bomb it.
A necessary evil.
But what if they were praying in that elementary school? You'd be violating their Constitutional rights.

Location hidden

#727976 May 11, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. The retention of members is not an aspect of Judaism at all. In fact the first thing a Rabbi does to prospective converts is to vigorously talk them out of it.
I know.

Location hidden

#727977 May 11, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unfortunate the mentally retarded Riverside Redneck posts so much shit here everyday because it would be hilarious to go back and re-read the equally retarded Rodny's inane "proof" for the existence of his imaginary friend. We should just let the south secede.
LOL!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#727978 May 11, 2014
Rodny wrote:
<quoted text>
Only black people use the phrase "white trash".
The proverbial pot calling the kettle black.
Hahaha...poor black trash Scrooge.
"I'm really white trash." - George Clooney

"I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamour, but I'm not ashamed of anything." - Eminem

"People actually were worried that I was going to get stereotyped as a monster after Freddy, but my God, I got stereotyped as white trash for 5 years, the best friend for 5 years, the redneck for 5 years, the nerd for 5 years and let me tell you...it's better to be a monster than to be a nerd." - Robert England

"Processed pig is white trash meat. Some people call it Spam." - Scott Wieland

"
Why does the garbage man always forget the white trash." - Peyton Sawyer

Yeah, you're wrong, again.

Location hidden

#727979 May 11, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Why didn't Jesus replace the stone from the tomb when he rose from the dead?
Well, he WAS born in a barn.
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 4 min Johnny 216
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 650,846
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min River Tam 56,468
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 41 min danny london 118
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min bad bob 182,994
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,363
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 106,105
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Nacked Truth 45,015
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 15 hr Ajay 74
More from around the web