Prove there's a god.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#728036 May 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. christians can do whatever they want to people. How dare anyone think otherwise?
I really believed that - once.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#728037 May 12, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Just click on Netscape and enter your AOL password.
Duh...
AOL? Ah' the company that used to send free coasters in the mail.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728038 May 12, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yeah, you people have nothing to do with it. This groundswell of contempt for your church is all the fault of other people.
What's adorable is the projection of presuppositional, hate and prejudice-filled, anti-everything fundamentalists project their malfeasance on others so whole-heartedly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728039 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
That's probably a good thing.
Like weisser Abschaum does nuance. Right.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728040 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
So killing elementary school children might be a necessary evil? You should read Sam Harris' "The End of Faith" Here's an except that you'll find fits your own philosophy quite closely, although you take it quite a bit further:
"The link between belief and behavior raises the stakes considerably. Some propositions are so dangerous that it may even be ethical to kill people for believing them. This may seem an extraordinary claim, but it merely enunciates an ordinary fact about the world in which we live. Certain beliefs place their adherents beyond the reach of every peaceful means of persuasion, while inspiring them to commit acts of extraordinary violence against others.”- Sam Harris
Maybe he was talking about you.
Thank you for illustrating the comical inconsistency of weisser Abschaum's positions. He was mocking Sam Harris, out of context, for that very quote in these very threads, and here he is making an identical statement. If you wrote a character like weisser Abschaum into a sitcom, the public would protest that there is no way a redneck could be that stupid or ignorant.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728041 May 12, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>So, you follow your useless use of a logical fallacy with another one, a strawman. No where did No Shiite claim Einstein had no credibility. He stated, on the issue of supernaturalism, he has as much credibility as you. You have admitted you have zero credibility. No where did No Shiite claim to have credibility. He just demonstrated that your argument from authority was a classic quote mine, used by dishonest individuals like those at Apologetics, Inc. or Christianity, LLC.
To what purpose do you respond like a child cornered by their own dishonesty in a playground? Does this somehow bolster proof for deities or just illustrate the vapid vacuity necessary to be a godbot?
Spot on. Thanks.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#728042 May 12, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not wrong. What a crack up, its one of the most revolting abusers on topix and cries persecution. Typical bully/abuser/racist/christian behaviour and white trash to boot. Pmsl.
I'll say. Never mind, if such a sad pathetic individual didn't have this outlet, I'm sure it would seriously hurt someone.

Probably a kid, it's the Xian way.
:-(
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728043 May 12, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on. Thanks.
you're welcome.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#728044 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
This was acceptable. Just please don't call him white trash
Now, that's funny. Weisser Abschaum hit too close to home but he's proud of all the other ridiculous things he represents. I honestly know of no one like him in person. Thankfully.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#728045 May 12, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
<quoted text>So, you follow your useless use of a logical fallacy with another one, a strawman. No where did No Shiite claim Einstein had no credibility. He stated, on the issue of supernaturalism, he has as much credibility as you. You have admitted you have zero credibility. No where did No Shiite claim to have credibility. He just demonstrated that your argument from authority was a classic quote mine, used by dishonest individuals like those at Apologetics, Inc. or Christianity, LLC.

To what purpose do you respond like a child cornered by their own dishonesty in a playground? Does this somehow bolster proof for deities or just illustrate the vapid vacuity necessary to be a godbot?
"I know you are but what am I?" Is pusher's coup de tat.

Location hidden

#728046 May 12, 2014
Appy polly loggies for the double post.

Location hidden

#728047 May 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I really believed that - once.
I was never like that and was often ostracised for pointing it out.

Location hidden

#728048 May 12, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I'll say. Never mind, if such a sad pathetic individual didn't have this outlet, I'm sure it would seriously hurt someone.

Probably a kid, it's the Xian way.
:-(
I sincerely hope it is not allowed near children.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728049 May 12, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Only by kristains,but you already knew that Porter boy,
You just love to LIE for Jebus dont ya
I'm not this "porter" you speak of , liar.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#728050 May 12, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your book is NOT good,on the contrary
www.evilbible.com
Try some reason for a change
http://www.scribd.com/doc/19497551/The-Femini...
The Bible is a very good book. It is good at exposing what an ugly person you are and this continues to be an issue in your pathetic life.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#728051 May 12, 2014
IPSEC wrote:
I am only looking at the Bible and other sources trying to make sense out of it all. my perspective is different from yours, as each will have their own, for anyone to say they know definetively that they have the answers, are fkn liars.. I only give my opinion as everyone, but I do believe the conscious to be separate from the physical. conscious is not bound like the physical, by any laws. we as humans are apparently not advanced enough to even begin to understand it, lost maybe In some type of regression. so if you or no shyt think you know/have the answer, let me be the first to say, you're a fkn liar. now have a great and wonderful day. I do like discussing it and talking, but not with some condescending attitude..
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728052 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is a very good book. It is good at exposing what an ugly person you are and this continues to be an issue in your pathetic life.
The Bible is a very good book for leveling tables. FIFY.
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728053 May 12, 2014
reply mail wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not this "porter" you speak of , liar.
Take my luggage to the train, boy. Now go on.
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728054 May 12, 2014
Q: What's the difference between Jesus and a picture of Jesus?

A: You only need one nail to hang up a picture of Jesus.

IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#728055 May 12, 2014
What did Jesus say when they removed his hands from the cross?

*waves arms frantically*

GET THE FEET!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 46,461
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min exposingm0r0ns 692,007
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 25 min Exposing Devil Lies 393
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 3 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 14 hr True Reporter 3
More from around the web