Comments
688,921 - 688,940 of 733,275 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#727136 May 10, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
We still don't need gods or supernaturalism. Man is natural, as is intelligence..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You don't know that.
Actually, I do.

Fennario

#727137 May 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Creation science IS science.
Ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha - hang on, hang on - ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, sorry, sorry ... HA, HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, Oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, my ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, oh ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho. OK, what were you saying?

Oh no, ho ho [snort] ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Sorry, sorry HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho [pisses self].

Ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. I can't finish, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh my oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, your comment is just too ridiculous.

SORRY, but ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, please stop!

Oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Sorry, sorry HA, HA, HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, my ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh-ho, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Fennario

#727138 May 10, 2014
SHOELESS JOE FROM CANTUCK wrote:
Im off to Walmart, barefoot of course, to get my mom a gift for Mothers day. Thanks to all moms who have sacrificed to better their families lives.

Today is Mexican Mother's Day. It falls on el diez de Mayo (May 10th)

http://www.bajainsider.com/baja-life/holidays...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#727139 May 10, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
"Christianity teaches love, compassion, patience and kindness." - RR
And you are a Christian, right? So, are you following these teachings of Christianity?
LOL!

Fennario

#727140 May 10, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point. Freedom to choose is what this debate is all about. I have chosen my path, you have chosen yours. Best wishes to both of us.
Agreed. Although we don't agree, you have been decent throughout all of this.

Location hidden

#727141 May 10, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will reap what we sow. Is this not akin to Karma? Karma is very real and true.
You have to realize nanoasahola is a totally irresponsible citizen that doesn't think it is responsible for it's behavior. Probably because of severe dementia. One only has to read it's perverted words to come to that conclusion.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#727142 May 10, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm neither proud nor ashamed of the melanin content of my skin. I also am not proud of having dark brown hair.
<quoted text>
You are not being asked to bow down, and thy are not running you over.
<quoted text>
Not much any more now that I've moved to Mexico. I've mostly liked black people, and I wish them well. I don't think much of people who don't.
<quoted text>
I am proud of the qualities in life that I show everyday: Love, Kindness, giving, etc...; proud of the person, human, mother, friend, that I am. I am in no way proud of the color of my skin. I was born white. That is not something to be proud or un-proud of. Being born to the wonderful parents I was born to is something to be proud of. They weren't great parents because they were white. Martin Luther King, Jr. did great things for this country, as did Abraham Lincoln, Rosa Parks, Harriet Tubman, and many other men and women. Some were white, some were black, some were various other races. None were less important or more important and none of them achieved these things because of the color of their skins. I do not believe in white pride, black pride, gay pride, man pride/women pride, etc... I believe we should just have pride for ourselves and others. No labels for that pride, just plain pride. Lecture over now.:) And as always, Have a great and wonderful day, everyone.:)
Well congratulations. I Just happen to be very proud of my White Heritage, if that offends you or not, doesn't matter to me. have a nice day yourself.

Fennario

#727143 May 10, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
Thank you. It is nice to hear that. Several Churches have helped us. The individual people of the Church that I attend occasionally and recently became a member of have helped us immensely. All of the members, and the minister have always treated me and my children great and have not judged me.
Good to know.

I also has an enlightened pastor in my first church experience, which began at age 19, and without which, that experience would have lasted only a week or two.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#727144 May 10, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Prove that there is a god? E-MC2 show that out of nothing came order

Fennario

#727145 May 10, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
You can stick your bullsh!t up your arse.
Are you sure?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#727146 May 10, 2014
I'm not sure what that means, but science undermines supernaturalism

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Science deals in naturalism, it does not and cannot undermine supernaturalism.

Scrooge wrote:
Science deals with reality. There's no scientific evidence in support of the supernatural.

RiversideRedneck wrote:
IANS disagrees with you. Let's see if he does it publicly…

I know you Topix Atheists© hate to disagree with each other, but it's clear that you do…
Scrooge wrote:
IANS and I don't disagree.
Yes he does, and you disagree with him.

IANS said "science undermines supernaturalism", you said "There's no scientific evidence in support of the supernatural".

If there's no scientific evidence in support of the supernatural, how could science undermine supernaturalism?!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#727147 May 10, 2014
<
Is there evidence that the professor is qualified to be believed? Does s/he have a degree from an accredited institution? does s/he work for an accredited institution? Is s/he tenured? If the answer to these questions is yes, then s/he should be believed unless evidence arises that suggests otherwise. It's really pretty straightforward.
You did not require any evidence for this flake.

Depicts himself as a professional scientist & engineer with a Doctorate of philosophy from an accredited American University.

PH.D in Electrical Engineering
Peer Review Publications
Professional Research Scientist.

Yet posts anonymously and none of that bothers you because you like what he says.

Hypocrite.

Why should anyone have faith in anything you say?

Location hidden

#727148 May 10, 2014
We still don't need gods or supernaturalism. Man is natural, as is intelligence..

RiversideRedneck wrote:
You don't know that.
Actually, I do.
How do you know that?

Location hidden

#727149 May 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha - hang on, hang on - ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, sorry, sorry ... HA, HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, Oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, my ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, oh ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho. OK, what were you saying?
Oh no, ho ho [snort] ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Sorry, sorry HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho [pisses self].
Ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. I can't finish, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh my oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, your comment is just too ridiculous.
SORRY, but ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, please stop!
Oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, Sorry, sorry HA, HA, HA, HA, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, my ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh-ho, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ha, ha, ha, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, hang on, hang on, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ha, ha, ha, ha, oh, ungh, oh, ungh, oh, oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
A meltdown already?!

You still call yourself a rational person, I'll bet.....

Location hidden

#727150 May 10, 2014
Exactly.
Your church may be the moral and generous institution that you claim it is. But I have little use for what you believe - just what you know and can demonstrate.
I have shown you that churches spend a great deal of money helping people. You choose to ignore it.

That's on you.

Location hidden

#727151 May 10, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Surly you wouldn't leave ALL this behind BT?
Faster than a speeding bullet!

Fennario

#727152 May 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Science deals in naturalism, it does not and cannot undermine supernaturalism.
Disagree. It also undermines any unsupported claims that the infranatural, the exonatural, the paranatural, the epinatural, and the juxtanatural exist by underscoring how meaningless such words are. They refer to nothing.

Location hidden

#727153 May 10, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
There is no scientific "theory" of abiogenesis.
Scrooge wrote:
There are scientific hypotheses regarding the origin of life.
So we agree.

Fennario

#727154 May 10, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
Old science used to drain blood from sick people to cure sick people
You'd be more credible if you would learn what science is.

Location hidden

#727155 May 10, 2014
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> Prove that there is a god? E-MC2 show that out of nothing came order
Wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min seriously the ori... 539,240
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min dirty white boy- 600,021
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Don 91
Alicia Yarbrough Bippus! (Apr '12) 1 hr Suzie-C 4
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr playful 756
Why do Turkish men cheat (Aug '10) 2 hr meme 477
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,014
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr religionislies 226,397
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 258,090
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed 4 hr Jojo 29
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••