Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#727720 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect many religions to step forward and start openly praying. Satanists, Wiccans, Muslims, whatever.
It all depends on each town and how many religious (if any) decide to pray before each session. If the town is predominantly Christian, expect a Christian prayer. If the town is predominantly Wiccan, expect a Wiccan prayer. And so on.
Also, expect a town that's predominantly atheist (lol) to open with a mmmmmmmmm.
You atheists will just have to accept the fact that prayer is allowed to us by the Constitution and you'll have to endure the painful prayer for any period of time, up to and including 2 whole minutes.
And cristers have already disrupted and attempted to subvert their right to do so as equals.
What a two faced, selfish, hateful, bigoted, subversive, dishonest organization you belong to.
You share all those qualities as well...and you wonder why others find you repulsive.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#727721 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No victim here, I'm just pointing out your aversion for Christians.
IANS wrote:
they can crucify themselves for all we care
Got a problem with me quoting you verbatim?
Tough shit.
He spends a lot of time "death wishing" like Kaitlyn.

Location hidden

#727723 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The opinions of the Founding Fathers are not irrelevant.
You're an ugly, hate-filled Mexican.
Che....

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara" ;

...is one of his top five favorite idols.

He foams at the mouth at the thought of Mexico annexing the U.S. He's an anarchist more than anything else, well, except for the bloodshed he's too old (and chicken) to participate in. ;)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#727724 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
The difference is, I wear my racism on my sleeve. I don't try to hide it by claiming that calling someone white trash isn't a racist remark.
I admit that my remarks about women are mysoginist.
I admit that calling those three black drug dealers "monkeys" was racist.
I admit it.
You and your ilk don't.
So...you are mad and upset because I am "not" racist, don't disrespect those that you do, and have a higher respect for women than you?
Difference? Ya there is a HUGE difference in us.
Your "kind" is a major problem for/to/of society, and makes me want to VOMIT!

Location hidden

#727725 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they black trash?
They are way below that level.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#727726 May 11, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
you are hunkered down in your dusty garage in the hot desert, sharing your space with a chicken and a smartphone. You not only are trailer trash. You epitomize it.
LOL
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#727727 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
White trash is a derogatory American English term referring to poor white people.
"White trash emphasizes the person's moral failings."

You're white trash!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#727728 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Che....
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara" ;
...is one of his top five favorite idols.
He foams at the mouth at the thought of Mexico annexing the U.S. He's an anarchist more than anything else, well, except for the bloodshed he's too old (and chicken) to participate in. ;)
James Petras interview

The Coup and Chavez's future

International Sociali Review, May-June 2002, p14

US war crimes US foreign policy

The real issue is that the U.S. wants to overthrow [Pres. Hugo Chavez] to put Venezuela in line with their other clients in Latin America and knock down the only government that offers an alternative foreign policy for the whole region. They don't want that alternative present.

That's why this coup was planned, directed, and financed by the Bush administration. It wasn't just the CIA. The assistant secretary of state for Western hemisphere affairs was involved - I'm talking about the Cuban terrorist exile Otto Reich. I'm talk ing about people like Elliot Abrams, who was in the Reagan administration and involved in justifying the killings in Central America, which amounted to 300,000 deaths. I'm talking about John Negroponte, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, who was involved with the death squads in Honduras.

I could give you a longer list. But you get an idea - you have thugs running U.S. policy in Latin America, who are capable not only of overthrowing a government but engaging in the kind of violent repression that was launched in those 24 hours of the coup [against Hugo Chavez]

Location hidden

#727729 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Please keep in mind that to others, your claims are just opinions until you support them with sufficient evidence.
<quoted text>
Did you notice that although IANS asked you for proof of your stories about your church, he didn't ask the same for your stories about what your kids got you for Mother's Day?
It's because he hates Christianity, what he refers to as 'the church'. He won't tolerate any stories of Christian giving coming from a church or it's members. He only wants to discuss the negative side of it.
He says that personal anecdotes don't count as evidence....except when they're his own, of course. ;)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#727730 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You say that so often, it's not worthy of The List:

BenAdam wrote:
Someone should start killing off these Fundies.

they can crucify themselves for all we care

thewordofme wrote:
I don't care what the fetus thinks.

REALHuman wrote:
if your hair was on fire I wouldn't believe you to even piss on you to put it
out

Kaitlyn the Wolf Witch wrote:
Someone should take all these fundies and load them on a giant cruise ship and
send them off into the middle of the Arctic Ocean; and then sink the ship.

Kaitlyn the Wolf Witch wrote:
Do the world a favor, put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger.

BenAdam wrote:
Abortion is the most effective form of birth control

the opinions of Christians simply don't matter.

Scrooge wrote:
The opinions of disingenuous Christian pseudoscientists have absolutely no relevance to legitimate scientists and rational people.
Don't y'all like being treated the way christianity has treated others for hundreds of years?

Gee whiz, why ever not?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#727731 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
If that's true then it was a pathetic class.
You didn't qualify for it.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#727732 May 11, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You can't call me an idiot...
Oh, yes I can. You're a f*cking idiot!!!

You're a religiously retarded imbecile totally humiliating yourself in an international forum. If you had an ounce of self-dignity then you'd cease making a f*cking azzhole out of yourself in an international forum and seek the professional mental care you desperately need, punk.

Your ignorant and bigoted posts aren't welcome. Go f*ck yourself, you retarded and revolting white trash redneck pile of shit!

Location hidden

#727734 May 11, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but my karma ran over your dogma.
<quoted text>
There's more evidence for Karma than there is for your god.
Stupid.
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaha hahahahahahahaha...HA HA!

I won't hold my breath waiting for your evidence of reincarnation.

Dang, you walked right into that, gimpy.

Location hidden

#727735 May 11, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trying to get her in his front yard where he can break her legs, and say she was attacking him, like he did with his wife. Or maybe bust the windscreen out of her car. That'll teach her!
Wow! This is how you waste your fantasy life? That's sad.

United States

#727736 May 11, 2014

Ramsey Clark , Ex-Marine , former Attorney General , Activist...

"The greatest crime ..has been US foreign policy.

Location hidden

#727737 May 11, 2014
<quoted text>
You didn't qualify for it.
haha, those are the easiest classes they offer at uni, besides, psych or soc101.

Just about anybody with an IQ of 100 and a lot of determination can graduate.

United States

#727738 May 11, 2014
Lt. Calley’s autobiographical account of the massacre, Body Count (1971)

Intimate (US) History of Killing, Joanna Bourke, p173

Our mission in My Lai ... was simply 'Go and destroy it', Remember the Bible: the Amalekites? God said to Saul,'Now go ... and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman,infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Location hidden

#727739 May 11, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanoanally has convinced himself that he is not responsible for the return sh*t he constantly gets. He just gets off on hate.
lol, NOW you are claiming your BS posts are "karmic"?!!!

This is why your reach will always be longer than your grasp; lunacy. Reason eludes you out of sheer self-defense.
xD

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#727740 May 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all you got, loser? Studying, researching terrorists that lived in the U.S. is what I did in college, numbnuts. I could tell you the names and addresses of all the Muslims that lived in my college town, the security on campus kept track of every one of them that had a student in any school in town. The Black Panther gang was another group I studied. Every one of its members should be incarcerated
Thanks for all you do, sir.

Happy Mother's Day.

lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#727741 May 11, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So an "Intro to Philosophy" or "History 101" student should reject what his or her professor says or should they "trust" (have faith) in what their professor says?
faith based thinkers seem to be also "black and white" thinkers.

The student "provisionally accepts the assertions of the Prof."

As an example, when you first started posting I "provisionally accepted your assertions with respect to history based upon the training you claimed to have". Later I learned that you are a Liar, I now provisionally discount all your assertions.

such is the path of the "rational thinker"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Worth Repeating 31,216
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Huff post is a joke 286,594
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 687,339
-----*ANTICHRIST on world stage----- 2 hr NewsGlobal 1
strangers f*ck wife in adult theater (Jul '15) 2 hr BandT 16
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 3 hr Poo Bears 7
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 5 hr Johnny 47
More from around the web