“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#726558 May 8, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only guess.
<quoted text>
I think those were vertebrate smarts, or maybe carbon based smarts.
I know they weren't my northern hemisphere smarts. I only pull those out to dazzle southern hemispherists.
<quoted text>
There is a legal fiction where atheism is protected in the same way that religious affiliation is, but that does not make atheism a religion.
Which black man are you talking about?
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Which black man are you talking about?
It don't matter. They all look alike, right? Just like those damned Asians and girls when they bend over.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#726559 May 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think the Death penalty should be carried out swiftly. 5 year max on appeals, anyone that slaughters other Americans or anybody for that matter, should not be housed for 50 years bleeding money off of hard working people.. some are deserving of Death. I would gladly volunteer my services as executioner..I have been to prison and believe me a Death Row Inmate is shyt, and has a lot more rights than that child they raped and murdered.. fkn scum should have been shot on site! any person that has no respect for life, should not expect mercy when it comes to theirs..
I agree with you up to a point. If the guy is caught re-handed and witnessed by a few people then only give them 5 years on appeals.

If however a murder is committed and someone is charged and taken to trial on circumstantial evidence only then he/she should have more time for appeals. Just think of how many people have you heard of lately that have been redeemed by DNA, or other evidence, coming to lite, long after the person was put in prison.

A few years back the governor of Illinois let out all the people on death row because so many were found to have been railroaded by lazy-ass prosecutors and bad cops....a few had already been executed.

Our law enforcement and law/trial system is probably the best in the world,but we know for a fact that there are horrendous gaps in justice for some. It's a human problem.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#726560 May 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have three 30" color TVs in the garage and got them all for free. The digital converter was free but the digital antenna was $30 bucks.
I also have a couple dozen PCs and 4 Macs, all free. Oh, and 4 free laptops.
Amazing what people leave out for trash.
Have three chains saws, also free.
The 1992 Z28 was only $700 and still runs great.
Gas, food, electricity, water and housing are very costly in the USA though.
I have a parakeet.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#726561 May 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
ASSume much? I actually was never with a man at all til I was 26. I married him. I worked when I was single. When I got married he worked. I had our child when I was 27. The child we both wanted. The child he wanted me to stay home and take care of. He cheated, He left. I was devastated. I went through several years of being lazy/depressed. Only man I ever loved. Mmmmkay. Second child, the man was a lying sack of ----. Said he wanted to be with me. Said he was single. I believed him. Guess what he was a player and had a girlfriend. And from what I found out several other girls on the side. Mmmmmkay. All the mistakes that I personally have made, I have been up front with my daughter about. My son is five. That will come later with him. So, is starting a family at 27 and waiting til you are 26 to have sexual relations irresponsible or starting to early? Now, that you have a clue, please refrain from ASSuming. Have a great and wonderful day. Remember, even after hearing all the stuff people said about you on here, I still never assumed any of it was true. Yes, I am sweet and I am not a girl, I am a woman. 40 years old, not a little girl. I will get my life together and am already. Wow!
I started my university education at 36. Five years later I had three degrees.
Go for it ! It IS possible!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#726562 May 8, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> So you have several kids by different fathers? and neither one of them is there?
2 kids 2 fathers. Explained it in another post. Read it if you want and please do not judge me. I am doing what I have to right now to rectify the issue. I am working at my degree and FYI, after this semester I am putting off my degree to get a job. I cannot be a full time single mother, work, and go to college. Some can, not me. First priority raising my kids and being there for them, Second working so I can. Third later finishing my degree. Have a great and wonderful day. Just because someone doesn't write the whole story because it would take two pages doesn't mean they are a piece of crap freeloader or a bad parent. Okay, yeah I know you only asked two questions and you didn't say all that. However, I took it that you were judging me and putting me down. Maybe you weren't. But several is not two, Like I said read the other post that goes into further detail since RR decided to ASSume, so I explained more. Now, I am done on the subject. I am doing my best and that is all I can do. Have a great and wonderful day.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#726563 May 8, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Never introduce logic in a response to RR? Torquemada tortures a former homeless soul in Heaven whenever you do.
Every time RR posts an angel looses its wings.

LOL

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#726564 May 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time RR posts an angel looses its wings.
LOL
Loose wings? They're prt of the pre-flight checklist.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#726565 May 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a parakeet.
Does it want a TV ?

I am giving them away. My cat doesn't watch TV.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#726566 May 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
I know,right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OvkEVe1UU8MXX
I think he might have a little Irish in'em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#726567 May 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
2 kids 2 fathers. Explained it in another post. Read it if you want and please do not judge me. I am doing what I have to right now to rectify the issue. I am working at my degree and FYI, after this semester I am putting off my degree to get a job. I cannot be a full time single mother, work, and go to college. Some can, not me. First priority raising my kids and being there for them, Second working so I can. Third later finishing my degree. Have a great and wonderful day. Just because someone doesn't write the whole story because it would take two pages doesn't mean they are a piece of crap freeloader or a bad parent. Okay, yeah I know you only asked two questions and you didn't say all that. However, I took it that you were judging me and putting me down. Maybe you weren't. But several is not two, Like I said read the other post that goes into further detail since RR decided to ASSume, so I explained more. Now, I am done on the subject. I am doing my best and that is all I can do. Have a great and wonderful day.
You don't have to defend yourself or reveal personal information. As soon as you do, some looney Christer will ask if you wax your Jennifer.

Location hidden

#726568 May 8, 2014
KENTUCKY THUNDER wrote:
You are welcome for the tax dollars we all provided so you could sit back and watch your kids for a few years. If you are able bodied, get up and go to work like the rest of us slobs and teach you children the value of an earned dollar. I never knew going to school provided a better life for my family but I sure know hard work can.
Oh and have a great and wonderful day.<quoted text>
Thank you, sincerely. Yes, a college degree helps one be able to better provide for one's family. Other posts have explained more if you would like to know. I am taking responsibility and doing what I can to fix things. I will make a great life for my kids and when I get there, I will give back just like I received. Have a great and wonderful day.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#726569 May 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
More to my train of thought:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wsvAuTwmJN4XX
"Dr. Livingston" Moody Blues
I'm always losing my trains.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#726570 May 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a parakeet.
His name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Sittich!

Hmmm, paramedic, beyond medic, paraplegic, beyond motion, parakeet, beyond a young guinea fowl?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#726571 May 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it want a TV ?
I am giving them away. My cat doesn't watch TV.
Everyone knows cats surf the internet.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#726572 May 8, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
It don't matter. They all look alike, right? Just like those damned Asians and girls when they bend over.
Great, now I'm going to be dreaming of bent over Asian women.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#726574 May 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I can't even give them away. Everyone wants 'flat screens".
Hmmm, flat screens with prodigious mammarian protruberences.

Location hidden

#726575 May 8, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
RR says you are "another lazy American sucking the teat of their Nanny State".
I disagree.
I saw what he said and responded. His and others ideas of working two or three jobs and foregoing a college degree and spending no time with one's kids is BS. Babysitters should not and will not raise my children. They need me, first and foremost. Especially, since I am the only one there. Thank you. Glad to see some support. I am changing it. That is all I can do. Others bad opinions of those who are on welfare aren't what matters.:) What matters is that they work hard to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and rise above it all. Thanks, sincerely.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#726576 May 8, 2014
Joyful8118 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, sincerely. Yes, a college degree helps one be able to better provide for one's family. Other posts have explained more if you would like to know. I am taking responsibility and doing what I can to fix things. I will make a great life for my kids and when I get there, I will give back just like I received. Have a great and wonderful day.
Great and wonderful? Of course.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#726577 May 8, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he might have a little Irish in'em.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HUZimSEpZ0UXX
You think he's gay? I don't know.

One of my friends had a little Russian in him once. He said it's because he was drunk. I don't know.

I do know that Ted Haggard is completely heterosexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 51,701
Who are you voting for March 24th.. City council?? 11 min Joejowiseman 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 693,160
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Peter Ross 445,966
when will i be able to dip after wisdom teeth r... (Jan '13) 1 hr bigLips 27
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 1 hr They eat people 81
Glass and blood in hotel was O.J. trying to set... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web