Prove there's a god.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#725986 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be darned!
Did ya know I was a "criminal"? Ya. Ask nanobot!
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As far as identity goes, you could be boooots or his partners in crime. You loons have enough socks to choke a whale.
"Partners in crime?"

You have quite a vivid imagination. Perverted and insane, but vivid.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#725987 May 7, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>You're not helping. She has a mental illness. You are exhibiting similar characteristics.
Naww, I've just put up with too much of his bullshyte.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#725988 May 7, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Patty was posting on her home page and that's how they found her.
Try eating a pickle, maybe it'll clear your brain fog.
Who cares anyway, and why would anyone even do that? And how are you involved in the whole sorted affair? Why try to involve me? I want nothing to do with any of it.

Location hidden

#725989 May 7, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL We should send him to another planet.
LOL!

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#725990 May 7, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>More feel-good Christian love coupled with non-evidential paranoia. How can you go through life like that?
Just be glad that thing gets its venom out on here. Otherwise who knows what crimes it would commit, probably against children?!!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#725991 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Felonious"?
That's kinda like them priests that molest the little boys in the "holy" cathaholic church right?
Or does that happen in ALL the "holy" crister churches? I bet it does huh? I bet none of ya wanna talk about any of that either do ya?
It's a wonder yer deity hasn't set them all ablaze himself.
But then, it would have to exist first wouldn't it?
That ought'a tell ya sumpth'n right there........
It isn't only the RCs unfortunately.
:-(

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#725993 May 7, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:

I had three break into *my* home.
But then, you just want to believe I'm a liar, don't you? Yeah, all you christians are so sweet and innocent....you fucking cockwad hypocrite.
But none of them started the stalking here on Topix. Nobody gives a [email protected] about what local goons in your town did. Try dealing with the "here and now" like a sane person and not something totally unrelated to the topic at hand, topix stalkers.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#725994 May 7, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>Naww, I've just put up with too much of his bullshyte.
A fact that is often conveniently forgotten.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#725995 May 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you have been on the threads long enough to have ever encountered Yellowdog. She was a fundamentalist of the worst kind. Her threads were all scripture. I have no idea anyone ever stalked her or called her boss. I have no way of knowing that.
She claimed that they did. That's all I know of her.
Why, oh why are these funny-mentalists so paranoid?!

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#725996 May 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
I will consider for a moment, that this might not be more of your paranoid delusional invented slander (which by the way, is part of what makes you a successful troll).
Keeping that consideration in mind, I will momentarily shelf the part of me that thinks you make up sh!t for your religion because you are filled with your alleged god's hate, need the drama-attention and consistently deflect, project and defend the actions of your brethren, like a typical christian liar; and I will speak for myself.
I don't know which "Topix bud" you are referring to.
I don't know who "Patty" is.
I do know that a few very vicious christians, from topix, have stalked and harassed me. I do know that up to 18 of the christians I met in topix have attempted to gang up on just me. I do know that some of the christians in topix have tried to hack into my computers, have lied to me and have stabbed me in the back, repeatedly. For leaving christianity behind and being honest about it.
The people I consider "buds", as you put it. Did none of that and were decent to me when I was a christian, when I was mocking them and ever after.
I don't condone bullying or stalking.
I also don't condone religion, especially the Abrahamic murderous religions. At all.
What I see here, is a hive that is used to getting its way and having rather disturbing tantrums, because its way is not only no longer being accepted but is also being challenged and judged.
I also see many trolls as well as indignation from the hive, at being treated in the exact manner they treat others. Too bad.
IF any of what you've written in this post is true, my answer is no and I agree, it is strange and disturbing when loons have no problem with stalking harmless posters and if I was in America, I would be heavily armed and the law would be heavily involved with my experiences.
I was fortunate on two counts, that I care to reveal; one being that the only one I had to deal with in the country I'm in, backed off when faced with very possible consequences, after posting my young children's private information and the other being that it's not wise to attempt hacking into anything of mine.
IF any of what you say is true, I have to wonder why the law isn't involved. You have no credibility whatsoever so I don't see the point of your whining here about it. I don't see what you hope to achieve.
Logically, I would surmise that vindictive slander is your objective, or you have done the things you accuse others of and are deflecting projectively or you're just a nastyass troll.
I remember some of that.

Tell you what...that Serah is a piece of work. It must be what they mean by "doing the Lord's work". When Viking was attacking me the other day, she just couldn't wait to join in. She's his bitch, as far as I'm concerned.

I hope karma gives them all what they deserve, if it hasn't already.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#725997 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know the atheists had churches.
LMAO! Shows how delusional it is.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#725998 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be darned!
Did ya know I was a "criminal"? Ya. Ask nanobot!
We all are. Welcome, fellow crim, to Nanobrain's kangaroo court.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#725999 May 7, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Really, because in the Jonah story not even an entire human body could choke a whale. Paranoia and theological confusion generally lead to homicide. Are there resources in your local neighborhood I could contact to get you the help you sorely need?
There are three types of wrestling moves at the Catholic Youth Organization. The half Nelson. The full Nelson. And....the Father Nelson. He'll push your stool in. He's so polite.
That joke's only funny about gay bars, they're legal there.

BTW you must be doing something right, the way that Kimare dingbat blows a gasket whenever you get on the other thread.
:-)

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#726000 May 7, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>Your paranoid delusions of grandeur are crazy. I've been on Topix for years. Posters want to vent. Why do you have such intimate knowledge of people. That seems to be your common thread.
While playing poker, look around the table. If you can't identify the mark, it's you. I apologize for any harshness I expressed in your direction. I had NO idea you were mentally ill.
Now you and BT might really be onto something there. That one's definitely not right.

Location hidden

#726001 May 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
We all are. Welcome, fellow crim, to Nanobrain's kangaroo court.
Tanka!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#726002 May 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I remember some of that.

Tell you what...that Serah is a piece of work. It must be what they mean by "doing the Lord's work". When Viking was attacking me the other day, she just couldn't wait to join in. She's his bitch, as far as I'm concerned.

I hope karma gives them all what they deserve, if it hasn't already.
She'll never bother me again. Ever.

Karma is beautiful or a vicious b!tch, depending on what one deserves :D

A cool concept to be sure and also stolen and regurgitated in the bible.

Was this on wsjlm? I took it off my tracker.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#726003 May 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>We all are. Welcome, fellow crim, to Nanobrain's kangaroo court.
No no no. Flamers, that's all. It's harmless.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#726004 May 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hm. Ok, which planet do you despise?
Why not Pluto? Not only did it get demoted to a dwarf planet, but now it's going to have to put up with Assuup as well.

Besides, it's one of the furthest and coldest places in the Solar System.
http://www.space.com/43-pluto-the-ninth-plane...

Location hidden

#726005 May 8, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you and BT might really be onto something there. That one's definitely not right.
This crap just fell out of the sky from insaneville.
Ya something really ain't right.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#726006 May 8, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll never bother me again. Ever.
Karma is beautiful or a vicious b!tch, depending on what one deserves :D
A cool concept to be sure and also stolen and regurgitated in the bible.
Was this on wsjlm? I took it off my tracker.
Yep! And I also know she was the bush pig who named your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min PadMark 675,949
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min nanoanomaly 110,961
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 36 min Gotti 305
Arkansas right for punishing heinous crimes 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,234
Apr 30 President Trump: "News Media Twists Fac... 8 hr Wtf 1
News Trump invites Philippines Duterteto Washington,... 10 hr discocrisco 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 hr AussieBobby 286,315
More from around the web