Prove there's a god.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#725321 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Prove your deity!" is his one and only comeback to everything.
The title of the thread is, "Prove there's a god". No one in human history has ever provided any such evidence. The delusions of mentally retarded rednecks like you are proof of mental illness and nothing more. You belong in a mental institution, you sick f*ck!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#725322 May 6, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
They must have been lacking in any socially redeemable qualities to produce a retarded and revolting redneck c*nt like you. The world will be a better place when you're dead.
You must be loads of fun at funerals.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#725323 May 6, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
And what ***fixed*** standard of proof are you looking for?
Obviously, you and Riverside Redneck are determined to prove on a daily basis in an international that each of you completely brainwashed godbots has the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child. Scientific methodology has been explained repeatedly in this forum and there's never been any scientific evidence in support of supernatural deities. As a death-denying cowardly Christian cretin, you're simply not man enough to handle facts in contradiction to your programming, punk.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#725324 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh. You really need a new comeback, dude.
It's NOT a comeback bozo. It is what I expect of you(or any crister) if you expect me to listen to your banter as though it has any semblance of truth.
I know it really irritates the shit out of you that someone would actually call you on the single most important thing which is central to the existence and/or veracity of your religion. Without it you HAVE no religion-it just crumbles along with any other fruitless argument you may propose.
Maybe YOU should consider the facts and get an education instead of playing the part of an ingrate and subservient fool the rest of your life while the rest of the world laughs at you for your rantings.

Location hidden

#725325 May 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrew Scriptures were a way of giving hope and false pride to a third rate community that had been the punching bag of all the great powers around it for thousands of years.
A self ruled Israel/Judea only existed for a brief period from circa 1000 BC to 1209 BC when it fell to Egypt (Merneptah stele, erected for Egyptian Pharaoh Merneptah c. 1209 BCE, "Israel is laid waste and his seed is not.")
Then it fell to the Assyrians in 750 BC.
Then the Babylonians conquered it in 586 BC
Then the Persians took it in 538 BC
Then the Greeks in 333 BC
Then the Romans in 37 BC
Then the Arab Muslims in 636 AD
Then Christians in 1099 AD
Then Mamluks in 1260 AD
Then Ottomans in 1517 AD
Then British in 1920 AD until 1949 AD when Israel was restored as a self ruled nation for the first time in almost 3000 years.
Bible God apparently didn't give a sh!t about Israel.
That's pretty obvious....And seeing the behavior of the Abrahamics, it's no wonder the deity and the world has no use beyond hatred and repulsion for them.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#725326 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
<quoted text>
Yes, Mexican, even in 2014.
Apparently patriotism around here is equated with some corporate agenda these days. Last I knew it was okay to serve one's country. Putting your own interests aside and serving a higher purpose has always been something to admire in most cultures. And serving need not entail military service. It can be the Peace Corps or the American Red Cross.

The mockery of those who think themselves to good to serve was well versed by Rudyard Kipling in 'Tommy':

I'll paraphrase it:

Mocking the men in uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an’ they’re starvation cheap;
An’ hustlin’ drunken soldiers when they’re having a cold beer,
Is five times better business than training in full gear.

I like this one from Adlai Stevenson too:

"On the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died." -Adlai E. Stevenson

Translation:

Just when you think you have it made or it's been too much of a struggle and you rest so close to the finish line, you lose.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#725327 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How can someone look is like someone else?
That makey no cents.
" Identical twins are fictional beings." - RR

Location hidden

#725328 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 2:7 does not speak of life coming from non-life. It speaks of life coming from God.
Have YOU ever read it?
Here it is folks--LOL!
Life coming from something that doesn't even exist---I rest my case..........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#725329 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No the dust was not alive, but it didn't spontaneously become alive.
Derp.
Neither did life. I takes non-living materials and energy to make the building blocks of DNA, we know this because we have already done it and added to the proteins produced repeatedly since Miller and Urey first did it in 1958.

Location hidden

#725330 May 6, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So Genesis lied about the "dust of the Earth". OK
Well, actually it was prolly poop. Poop is much easier ta mold y'know. An it makes sense that it was a "male" that was created....Man got's this thing jist like the pool stuff that ya blow up with that gadget somewhere toward the bottom. y'know...now not that them females don't have a couple too, but it would prolly be a lot more work.{nodding}

“"None shall pass"”

There

#725331 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No the dust was not alive, but it didn't spontaneously become alive.
Derp.
All your Bible says it that God gave the 'mud man' a soul.

Do all living things have a soul just like us ? Where do bacteria's souls go when they die ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#725332 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no actual proof of abiogenesis ever happening, either. That don't stop you from believing that it's real, does it?
There is more tangible, repeatable evidence for the Big Bang, abiogenesis and evolution than there is for your "Bible God".

Location hidden

#725333 May 6, 2014
AFFIRMED wrote:
Yes it is true abiogenesis is a fairy tale. Cant believe you finally admit to it. Jack and the Beanstalk is a better story to read. Its a fantastic tale !
socks ? cmon you can do better. Go to EVIL BIBLE.COM and let them speak for your non thinking azz.
I laugh at your screen name, did Dawkins teach you to small case and capitalize like that ? wHAT a bRAIN washed sKULL Full of mUSH.
<quoted text>
Fairytale/ LOL!
Have you ever read your bible?!
Jack and the beanstalk is far better written and more believable than it is.
Thanks for supplying the comparison though.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#725334 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Life from life. Not life from non-life.
<quoted text>
No.
God is the life that gave non-life life.
I know you don't understand. It's impossible for you.
So, according to you, God is a product of abiogenesis.

You aren't even intelligent enough to see you are contradicting yourself.

ROFLMAO

“"None shall pass"”

There

#725335 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So........ Superman didn't create life?
(cuz you said that could be argued, too)
hmmm
Superman, like your deity, is a fictional character in a book.

Location hidden

#725336 May 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Who, exactly, are we supposed to be grateful to?
Nobody I know cares, so feel free to pray to your wannabe deity that doesn't exist. It needs all the help and support it can get.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#725337 May 6, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal activities is what you do, according to you.
Drinking and driving IS NOT what I do. Ever.
So I've met your criteria, how about you meet mine?
And for the love of God, don't sell anything illegally to minors.
He's in Appalachia. He only sells to miners.

Location hidden

#725338 May 6, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer wine, and dim lighting.
It seems that cristers think all folks live in trailer parks and drink piss beer like they does...prolly 2 sips of real shine or good stock would kill 'em. LOL!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#725339 May 6, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but New Amsterdam before that.
Correct. New Amsterdam was founded by the Dutch in 1609. Prior to that it was called Nouvelle-Angouleme by the french explorer Giovanni da Verrazzano in 1524 and it was part of the Lenape tribe's lands.

An aside, the Lenape people were a matriarchal society.
"As a result of disruptions and political will of the white population following the American Revolutionary War and later developments such as the oft-voiced attitudes later termed manifest destiny, which in part led to the Indian removals from the eastern United States, the main Lenape groups now live in Ontario (Canada), Wisconsin, and Oklahoma" - http://www.nj.gov/state/historical/pdf/lenape...

“"None shall pass"”

There

#725340 May 6, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here is your buddy's inflater head.
http://www.sears.com/airhead-air-daddy/p-0068...
I thought it was this one:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min WasteWater 2,097
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Lbj 105,662
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Pad 646,852
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Doctor Peace 49,325
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min Inspector2 44,718
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min Buck Crick 445,749
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr lovingme4me 750
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web