Prove there's a god.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#725471 May 7, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
I am a citizen of the USA. I will get to Australia someday. Might move to Canada first..
It surprises me how many Americans want to leave America.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#725472 May 7, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want ta go back ta Lyra is all. This place sucks.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#725473 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I just want ta go back ta Lyra is all. This place sucks.
Lol.

Location hidden

#725474 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>I don't advocate arson, but I do support the concept of empty churches. How could that be bad?
It couldn't be bad.

At least some children would be a bit safer then.

Christinsanity has done its dash. The nerve of carrying on about abortions and ssm when millions of live children suffer, starve, are molested, are raped and beaten daily because of their demented religion.

Enough.

Location hidden

#725475 May 7, 2014
I forgot to add the murdered out of "necessity" children, a bullsh!t oil+drugs profit war, masqueraded as a bullsh!t religious war.

Murdering our innocent children and killing our young men aka soldiers aka programmed pawns.

You can stick your patriotism and your borders up your arse.

We humans, inhabiting and destroying this one planet are responsible.

You nut job slaves just keep talking to yourselves, the rest of us will try to fix this mess.

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/userc...

Loki:[to crowd] Kneel before me. I said… KNEEL! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.[]

So true, Caesar used to boast about his god like power over the gullible "mob" too.

The whole world is a mess because the masses think(?) being sheep, is a good thing.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#725476 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't advocate arson, but I do support the concept of empty churches. How could that be bad?
Museums, you mean.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#725477 May 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Pineapple and cake. Hm.
~
How the fck would you know what any cake I make might be like?
~
It's called breath. Spirits are figments of the mind and liquor, you lunanotic.
hahaha! will you marry me? hahaha!

Location hidden

#725478 May 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? just how many wanna leave you reckn? what stops them? would America give a shyt who left, they let enough people come here, so the ones that left, would not be missed..

Location hidden

#725479 May 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
I forgot to add the murdered out of "necessity" children, a bullsh!t oil+drugs profit war, masqueraded as a bullsh!t religious war.
Murdering our innocent children and killing our young men aka soldiers aka programmed pawns.
You can stick your patriotism and your borders up your arse.
We humans, inhabiting and destroying this one planet are responsible.
You nut job slaves just keep talking to yourselves, the rest of us will try to fix this mess.
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/userc...
Loki:[to crowd] Kneel before me. I said… KNEEL! Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It’s the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life’s joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.[]
So true, Caesar used to boast about his god like power over the gullible "mob" too.
The whole world is a mess because the masses think(?) being sheep, is a good thing.
Just who do you think should be doing this "Thinking" ?

Location hidden

#725480 May 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha! will you marry me? hahaha!
What was the "kfc" comment about?

Location hidden

#725481 May 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text>Just who do you think should be doing this "Thinking" ?
I think every human has a brain and that every human should think for themselves, as opposed to being herded.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#725484 May 7, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
And what ***fixed*** standard of proof are you looking for?

I know this game too well. When people would try to tell me there's a God, I would say things like you just did. They would offer evidence that I would refute. I didn't and couldn't keep a fixed standard because whatever they offered, I would deny, and then ask for something else. Why? Because I didn't want them to "prove" it. I was looking for ways of delaying and deflecting both the standard of evidence and the burden of proof. I even went so far as to say God should manifest right in front of me if he wanted me to know he is real, all the while feeling smug with self-assurance that it wouldn't happen. I wasn't honestly looking for any fixed standard. And any standard I did offer was ***ALWAYS*** subject to change. When I kept changing the standard or deflecting points offered by theists, I was looking for an escape.
Even if that story were credible, why do you think that it would pertain to others? He's asked you for just one thing over and over - proof of your god. You are implying that you keep providing him with proof, and he keeps moving the goalpost. But you provide nothing but deflections like this and an insistence that you have examined convincing documents.

But nobody is buying it. It is clear to others that you made your choice on faith. You had a need, a god belief satisfied it, and now you want others to believe that the process was evidence based, that you have presented this evidence, and dishonest skeptics run from it using variable standards for evidence.

He asks rhetorically for proof of your god - I would ask for convincing evidence - not because he expects it, but because he knows it doesn't exist despite your claims. He's playing with you.

Location hidden

#725485 May 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the "kfc" comment about?
I was just being silly, like KFC chicken, finger licking good :)

Location hidden

#725486 May 7, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think every human has a brain and that every human should think for themselves, as opposed to being herded.
Yes, I agree with you on that. I do not understand why people can't see organized religion for what it is, but eradicating it really isn't gonna change anything. people will still be people, therein lies the real problem.. Thank you Luci for replying..

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#725487 May 7, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I was just being silly, like KFC chicken, finger licking good :)
Eww That must be a strange crowd in those KFC's , kinda like a bunch of cats licking their paws. Do you scratch the back of your head with your leg too?

Location hidden

#725488 May 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww That must be a strange crowd in those KFC's , kinda like a bunch of cats licking their paws. Do you scratch the back of your head with your leg too?
If that makes you happy..I was just being silly with Luci is all, Her Witt is awesome!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#725489 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is bozo. Without it you have nothing/nada/zilch.
After years of all your bullshit and worthless banter, I am finally expecting you to live up to your beliefs with proof....and you CAN NOT.
You and your entire religion is nothing but a bag of hot air! That would be fine if you tramps weren't debasing others in it's wake, but that's not the case.
The world is about to start swinging back bozo- so get ready.
Oh.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#725490 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where IS this deity you are spewing so much hot air and defaming others all around you with?
I'll TELL YOU_____IT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST---IT IS A FIGMENT OF THE INDUCED DELUSION YOU CRISTERS HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED WITH BY YOUR CORRUPTED PRIESTS FOR CENTURIES.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>Prove me wrong bozo.<<<<< <<<<<<<
Oh.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#725491 May 7, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
So dust is alive. No wonder we call them dust bunnies.
The dust was not alive. It was dead (except for bacteria of course). So god breathed life into nonlife and made it a man. Makes perfect sense.
NOT.
Because it doesn't make sense to you it must not be real, right?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#725492 May 7, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's NOT a comeback bozo. It is what I expect of you(or any crister) if you expect me to listen to your banter as though it has any semblance of truth.
I know it really irritates the shit out of you that someone would actually call you on the single most important thing which is central to the existence and/or veracity of your religion. Without it you HAVE no religion-it just crumbles along with any other fruitless argument you may propose.
Maybe YOU should consider the facts and get an education instead of playing the part of an ingrate and subservient fool the rest of your life while the rest of the world laughs at you for your rantings.
Oh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 703,879
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 223,084
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 2 hr Goku Black the Vi... 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Gotti 88,640
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 3 hr bohart 10
How to a approach a top foreign dating coach? 11 hr ramon40 1
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 11 hr Rocky 15