Prove there's a god.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#724508 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAAA!
Men smash their fingers and keep on truckin.
Women get a paper cut and need to see a doctor.
Don't gimme that shit, women are not stronger than men.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAAA!
I guess my only question is: Why do men smash their fingers?
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#724509 May 4, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
Found this info pretty easily.
Dr. Eben Alexander
“In a wide-ranging investigation of Alexander's story and medical background, Esquire magazine reported (August 2013 issue) that prior to the publication of Proof of Heaven, Alexander had been terminated or suspended from multiple hospital positions, and had been the subject of several malpractice lawsuits, including at least two involving the alteration of medical records to cover up a medical error.
The magazine also found what it claimed were discrepancies with regard to Alexander's version of events in the book. Among the discrepancies, according to an account of the Esquire article in Forbes, was that "Alexander writes that he slipped into the coma as a result of severe bacterial meningitis and had no higher brain activity, while a doctor who cared for him says the coma was medically induced and the patient was conscious, though hallucinating.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Alexander_ (author)
I don't know if I would trust this guy either....sounds like another "Liar for Jesus" (tm)
The mentally retarded Ghost Writer mindlessly repeats the Christian revisionist history and Christian pseudoscience he's been spoon fed to rationalize his self-degrading and self-destructive cultist lifestyle. He's a dangerously delusional douchebag who'll never be man enough o objectively study any of the bullshit he's programmed to believe.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#724510 May 4, 2014
Pokay wrote:
No matter the cause or origin, do you really think it's more logical to believe that consciousness just popped into existence from a state of unconsciousness?
Evolution is scientific fact not magic. You'd be well-advised to study evolution and watch Cosmos on Sunday nights instead of posting pseudoscience bullshit you don't have the capacity to comprehend.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#724511 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAAAA!

In some ways, yes. We are.

Even when we have the flu.

Some men are physically stronger than some women, some women are physically stronger than some men, however when I speak of strength I'm not referring to physical strength alone.

Although you did highlight Tam's point beautifully, by accident it seems.

You compared being kicked in the nads to childbirth.

Lmao.

Whether Tam's story is true or not is irrelevant, stuff like the scene she describes happens every day, all over the world. Some kids just cop it and deal, some defend themselves and make bullies cry. Both are strong.

I teach my boys to respect women and never to strike them. My boys are big and very strong but they're not bullies. They will be powerful men but gentle and kind. I'm grateful they have good examples like super heroes now, instead of your repulsive "god".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#724513 May 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
I guess my only question is: Why do men smash their fingers?
Chit hapnuns....

Location hidden

#724515 May 4, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Reading comprehension problem? You are looking more and more ignorant and uneducated with every post.
Unlike PTAH, your Abrahamic deity is a "new age" creation in the halls of history fool. Deal with it.
Of course he has a reading comprehension problem bro.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#724516 May 4, 2014
Pokay wrote:
You have nothing to say regarding my statement that, according to your philosophy, there is nothing to take from life, therefore it is a waste no matter what we believe or don't believe while we live? So why get so bent?
Rational people accept their own mortality. You're not a rational person. Rational people also oppose religious brainwashing, which programs children into being ignorant, cowardly, bigoted, arrogant and potentially dangerous godbots for their particular cult

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#724517 May 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that you prove religious brainwashing retards intellectual development with such inane questions, kid?
Scientific methodology has been repeatedly explained to you in this forum. Scientific hypotheses are merely educated guesses based on observation. There's never been a single scientific observation in support of design. The god hypothesis is a FAILED scientific hypothesis.
You're one of approximately two billion Christian cultists worldwide that have been brainwashed into worshiping a FAILED scientific hypothesis. The days of religious addiction being a socially acceptable mental illness are finally nearing an end. You can "expect" contempt and ridicule until you gather the courage to seek professional treatment.
Am I still your #1?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#724518 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you focus on what you wrote?
"something on the order of your deity "poofting" into reality like the rest of all that we know."
What poofing into reality? What the hell are you talking about?!
Exactly what I said. Your deity has NEVER been seen, nor proven to have been any actuality. In which case it IS a fantasy. In order for it to occupy any place IN reality, it would have to "poof" into this reality from the realm of fantasy where we could all see that it actually exists---something which has NEVER happened...and therefor remains nothing more than a fantastic delusion.
I am giving the crister society a chance to [square] the statement of it's deity's existence, which is obviously contrary to any and all experience as yet to satisfy the society to which you all make such a baseless and totally lacking in evidence assertion of the presence(actuality) of your deity.
Not even (1) one of you have ever stepped up to the plate....and we all know why, don't we?
None of you really believe the lies you preach or you would(could) prove it.

Location hidden

#724519 May 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your wife is going to leave you.

Whether you like it or not.

Nobody in their right mind will put up with you forever.

She'll pick up.

And go.
That reminds me of this quote:

"She thinks he will change. He won't. He thinks she will never leave. She will."

I don't recall who originally said it but it is very true. No one has to endure abuse. No one.

Location hidden

#724520 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No consequence to you. Obviously......

Show me a matriarchal society that worked.

You know what, just show me a matriarchal society. Then you can tell me that women in charge is successful...
Read my post again.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#724521 May 4, 2014
It's time for the hockey playoffs and later Cosmos. Hopefully, each episode inspires godbots throughout the country to grow up and learn to live without imaginary friends. Unfortunately, our resident retards don't have the capacity to learn.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#724522 May 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason most men are cry babies and women are stronger.
How would you know how childbirth feels? Hm?
Kidney Stones.. Ouch!
IPSEC

Dallas, TX

#724523 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that.
They misread Genesis 1:1 to say; "In the beginning God, created the heavens and the earth from nothing"
Odd....
Isn't it funny that it is also the position of millions of Christians.

http://www.elegantfarmer.com/messages/msg_pdf...

Once again, what makes you right and them wrong?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#724524 May 4, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife is going to leave you.
Whether you like it or not.
Nobody in their right mind will put up with you forever.
She'll pick up.
And go.
Does it matter if you drink wine from a red Solo cup?
Chunky Punky

United States

#724525 May 4, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol, apparently, they hope that lurkers will be influenced by the prevailing number of their judgicons against you.
You never know who might be lurking in the shadows, and dry heaving.

Is that a new perfume you're wearing? It's not working.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#724526 May 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
In some ways, yes. We are.
Even when we have the flu.
Some men are physically stronger than some women, some women are physically stronger than some men, however when I speak of strength I'm not referring to physical strength alone.
Although you did highlight Tam's point beautifully, by accident it seems.
You compared being kicked in the nads to childbirth.
Lmao.
Whether Tam's story is true or not is irrelevant, stuff like the scene she describes happens every day, all over the world. Some kids just cop it and deal, some defend themselves and make bullies cry. Both are strong.
I teach my boys to respect women and never to strike them. My boys are big and very strong but they're not bullies. They will be powerful men but gentle and kind. I'm grateful they have good examples like super heroes now, instead of your repulsive "god".
I teach my boys the exact same thing, except I add not taking shit from anyone, man or woman.

Oh, and YOU are supposed to be their inspiration, not comic book super heroes.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#724527 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAAAA!
Bullshit.

Good article, especially for a misogynistic cur like you:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/08/fashion/why...

Excerpt:

"And that’s when the circuit breaker tripped. Men are hard-wired to feel danger all the time. I know there must be science around somewhere to back up this assertion, but seriously, that’s what makes a man a man. A man is on guard because that is his job.

He hunts and tangles with wild beasts. He does not nest. He gets in the way of nesting. And above all a man does not willingly venture near that snake pit called “feelings.” He avoids danger, aware that only so many arrows are granted to him in a lifetime, so he should husband his resources."

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#724528 May 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he has a reading comprehension problem bro.
I know. Most of these are loveless as well...as you have evidenced in their words. Perhaps if we could take them back into the secret caves in Braz. etc., it might have some effect...but I wouldn't hold my breath, would you?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#724529 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Why can't you focus on what you wrote?

"something on the order of your deity "poofting" into reality like the rest of all that we know."

What poofing into reality? What the hell are you talking about?!
Black Thunder 42 wrote:

Exactly what I said. Your deity has NEVER been seen, nor proven to have been any actuality. In which case it IS a fantasy. In order for it to occupy any place IN reality, it would have to "poof" into this reality from the realm of fantasy where we could all see that it actually exists---something which has NEVER happened...and therefor remains nothing more than a fantastic delusion.
I am giving the crister society a chance to [square] the statement of it's deity's existence, which is obviously contrary to any and all experience as yet to satisfy the society to which you all make such a baseless and totally lacking in evidence assertion of the presence(actuality) of your deity.
Not even (1) one of you have ever stepped up to the plate....and we all know why, don't we?
None of you really believe the lies you preach or you would(could) prove it.
Focus, man. Focus.

What are you talking about? What has poofed into reality? You claim it's "all we know", I'm asking you to give specific examples.

Can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bobby Bobson 30,697
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 1 hr clayvligon 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 687,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 6 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web