Prove there's a god.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#724332 May 3, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
No we have the same problem ..terminology.
You have to write it correctly , in order for it to be interpreted correctly.
There is also another problem , understanding the terminology .
I only wrote to you because you accused quantum mechanic , or more specifically
quantum fluctuation to be the equivalent of "believing in magic".
Which it is not,(quantum mechanics) it is a probabilistic way of determining things.
Quantum fluctuation is tied to the uncertainty principle, and there is no magic in it's conception.
This is proof you are purposely confounding the issue because I already told you, several times, that I never even mentioned the word 'fluctuation' in my original post to Ben. We were talking about something coming from nothing.

Here's how it went ya friggin lowlife. I told Ben that it is magic to believe that something can come from nothing. I did NOT say it was magic to believe in "quantum mechanic", or "fluctuation", ya friggin idiot. So quit telling me something different.

Yea, "understanding the terminology". Where's *your* understanding?
I keep telling you that you and I agree on this and yet you still keep making it look like we don't agree. You already agreed that it was impossible for something to come from nothing, so what else is there for you to BS about here? You're making no sense whatsoever.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#724333 May 3, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Disagree. Besides, it's a labor of love.
Fair enough. Weird as heck but fair enough.
Then you probably never will, so perhaps you should stop trying and stop judging people that you concede that you cannot understand, or trying to dictate what matters to you as if it should also matter to them.
Are you friggin serious? Telling *me* to stop judging people? What do you think you are doing but judging people that practice Western religion? You cannot understand them, so why dictate what matters to you as if it should matter to them? There's something wrong in your brain there if you can't see that.
I wrote:
Like, there are plenty of non-theistic cults and gangs that are violent and kill innocents with as much remorse as if flicking heads off dandelions. They don't congregate to worship a deity, they have their own evil agenda. But I don't see you going after them. What can you say about that?
and
you wrote:
If that's your burden, you deal with them, and we'll deal with the church.
You REALLY have a problem in your brain. It's not *my* burden, it's *everybody's* problem when people go on a shooting rampage. You obviously don't care remotely as much about innocent people getting murdered by gangs and cults as you care about people believing in the Bible. The religious in this country must be pretty docile people or you wouldn't mess with them. Yea,'docile' is a real problem.

I agree that it's shallow to believe God can be found in a book, but you are really sick. Telling me to quit judging people. Yea, good one big man

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#724334 May 3, 2014
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>This is proof you are purposely confounding the issue because I already told you, several times, that I never even mentioned the word 'fluctuation' in my original post to Ben. We were talking about something coming from nothing.
Here's how it went ya friggin lowlife. I told Ben that it is magic to believe that something can come from nothing. I did NOT say it was magic to believe in "quantum mechanic", or "fluctuation", ya friggin idiot. So quit telling me something different.
Yea, "understanding the terminology". Where's *your* understanding?
I keep telling you that you and I agree on this and yet you still keep making it look like we don't agree. You already agreed that it was impossible for something to come from nothing, so what else is there for you to BS about here? You're making no sense whatsoever.
GFY repeatedly clown. We all know what you said.
Scrooge

Phoenix, AZ

#724335 May 3, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
Are you capable of grasping anything in contradiction to your anti-theist brainwashing?
Do you take great personal pride in humiliating yourself and embarrassing our country in an international forum, punk?

A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma based indoctrination system. You're a completely brainwashed and mentally retarded Christian godbot.

An anti-theist is opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems. There's no brainwashing involved in opposing the brainwashing of society's most feeble-minded, weak-willed and insecure cretins, you f*cking moron!

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#724336 May 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. You actually read her vitriol?
Glad to know that you have [email protected]
:-)

That much I will agree with our dear deleted poster about.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#724337 May 3, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to know that you have [email protected]

Lol. I maintain that ovaries are much tougher than balls.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#724338 May 3, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
If balls bled every month, we would need more hospitals, teddy bears and nurses.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#724339 May 4, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I kept this post on the back burner for a while now, due to an inability to answer. I don't know, honestly. I don't know if you remember but when I came on here in 2011, my POV was that we should serve the role of educators. After dealing with people like Dave, Buck, Dr. Shrink and Yellodog, I am not sure that those people can be educated.
If not educators, then what?
Oh but DF, look @ it this way. For a few of those clowns you mentioned who won't change their fundie POV, there are plenty of people out there who are honest seekers.

Do it for them.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#724340 May 4, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, The Flood. yes I agree..they were for sure covered with sediment as water receded w/out a doubt..Of course it wasn't a "Normal" event. the trees were all covered at the same time. No landslide to it, unless of course it was just localized around the globe, like the Flood, as Anti Global Flood people think..
The flood is a childish myth. It did not happen and we can prove it to the same standards that the high courts uphold: beyond a reasonable doubt.

Trees petrify due to localised floods and landslides

#724341 May 4, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
Irregardless is one of those perfectly correct incorrect words, like irrespective.
"Used by people who ignorantly mean to say regardless."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
irregardless
adverb [Nonstandard.]
1. regardless
http://m.dictionary.com/definition/irregardle...
I'm here to help.
Irregardless, I do like the word

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#724342 May 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>If balls bled every month, we would need more hospitals, teddy bears and nurses.
Yep. Blankies also. They'd cry and cry and cry.

#724343 May 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
FuckinChina.
I plan to, one day.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#724344 May 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. LOL

#724345 May 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kissing up".. Is that what you call getting along with someone from day one, regardless of beliefs or lack thereof?
River and Kait were my first cyber friends in topix, first cyber friends ever actually, and they are both better people than all christians combined as well as true examples of unconditional love.
It's ok, I don't expect comprehension from the likes of you and hell is far behind many.
Thanks for the advice by the way, it's sound but my sis covers the Scientists, I'm the jackass whisperer.
What about Double Fine???

:'(

#724346 May 4, 2014
Scrooge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's outrageous what humans are doing to mother earth.
Christ. I missed that one from Divinity S. Drilling on the GBR? I cannot see how the world can condone that. But,,, They want to start drilling here in SA in the Karoo. A crying shame.

#724347 May 4, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but DF, look @ it this way. For a few of those clowns you mentioned who won't change their fundie POV, there are plenty of people out there who are honest seekers.
Do it for them.
I think that is what we try and do. If a person asks me my opinion on something I know a lot about, I would always share it to set them on the right course. But if it leads to being insulted? Then I will wash my hands, knowing I did my part.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#724348 May 4, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I plan to, one day.
Be careful and wear a condom.

Sometimes I can't even tell the boys from the girls. I can usually tell by their hands.

That's OK with me, though.

We all need money, yes?

#724349 May 4, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Why do you think cricket players wears them boxes?

Nasty contraptions, those. But effective! I once took a fast ball down there. Sure, there was a very unpleasant shock... But them jewels were intact. Phew.

#724350 May 4, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful and wear a condom.
Sometimes I can't even tell the boys from the girls. I can usually tell by their hands.
That's OK with me, though.
We all need money, yes?
I am deeply curious.

How do you tell by their hands?

#724351 May 4, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to know that you have [email protected]
Viking has been deleted?? Oh no!

Just where are we going to find our daily dose of spam??!

Quick! Andet! He will help us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 670,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Elerby 100,534
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 3 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 5 hr Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,147
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Peter Ross 445,656
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web