“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#723571 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>\\
Correction: YOU are androgynous
Luci is a MAN.
In my younger days I was considered to have some female facial features.

Luci is all woman and has four sons but I only met three of them.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#723572 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning of the word "projection" was in no way, shape, manner or form used in my sentence......
Thanks for admitting you don't know what projection is although you manifest it constantly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#723573 May 1, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
All he has to do is go to an online commentary that will tell him what each passage is about.
And there is no deadline here. I've never imposed one on anyone. I posted the correct theological answers and stayed within the cultural and historical context regarding the verses he posted. He was all over the place. He still hasn't accepted my challenge yet. He won't. He'll say it's irrelevant or that it can mean whatever anyone wants it to mean. He doesn't realize that I will stay within the correct context. Then again maybe he does, and because he doesn't know the cultural context, he won't be able to meet the challenge. Either way he'll lose.
Is part of the self-proclaimed super genius credo whining on the internet and proclaiming virtual victory which is nothing if not pyrrhic?

And what of the Scripture in the Bible that proscribes gossip? What is that so unimportant to you? You're on the Bible cafeteria plan, aren't you? It's okay. Every Christian is.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723574 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what "invalid" means, you mentally challenged Brazilian Gibbon. Why don't you go raise your "son"..........yeah right.
If you have a son I'm Mamie Eisenhower.
She was a handsome woman, too.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723576 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
There are far more Christians than anything else in this country, so of course they're gonna have the highest of anything, proportionately speaking, you lobotomized yak.
It is an absolute marvel that your brain can generate enough power for your fingers to type.
Wow, just wow.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723577 May 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Any adult practicing Christian is more qualified than any non-adult, non-practicing Christian to interpret the Bible, yes?
You guys say that's all it takes to translate the Torah, "any adult practicing Jew" is more qualified, yes?
But each of you interprets it differently. Your argument is invalid.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#723579 May 1, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>He'll be back; he's a glutton for punishment.
Another one who reminds me of Silas.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723580 May 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no. I don't know, and I hate to answer for people that are to me. But what I've gathered from the atheists here is that they don't like Christian doctrine or our God involved in their everyday lives.
How involved is God in American culture? He's everywhere, the 10 Commandments are in nearly every courthouse in America, God is on every piece of American currency, Jesus pops up in the public sphere all the time, especially at Easter and Christmas, their "forced" to see Christian billboards on every highway in America, their "forced" to see Christian crosses put up on hilltops everywhere across the country, etc.
How does it actually affect their lives? I don't think any of that does, I think a lot of atheists are pissed at Christian morals and ethics being a part of American law, like laws against gay marriage, age of consent sex laws, abortion or drugs.
I say that it's the Christian-based laws that have made America into the one and only superpower in the world, and kept us there because it kept our morals (and our sex drives) in check, kept our families together and strong, taught our kids to work hard to earn a good living, to be truthful and kind as much as you can, etc.
But I am just assuming, you're have to ask and atheist...
Wow, just wow.

Location hidden

#723583 May 1, 2014
RUN 4 ROSES wrote:
Oh what a beautiful day the Lord has made. A day of good old Catholic fun where my little ones participated in a Derby parade at school laughing and playing. It sure is nice to know my family will continue to love and worship God and give thanks to the many wonders of His creation. Life is a gift, cherish the good times.

God is the Alpha and Omega. Jesus came in peace speaking truth. I hope my fellow Christians never forget.
I sincerely hope you didn't leave the children unsupervised with the clergy.
RUN 4 ROSES

Louisville, KY

#723585 May 1, 2014
Hey pusherman, it seems everybody is naming their weed nowadays. What you got ? Lately I have seen white widow, purple urkle, and purple haze. Just curious if you guys in the mountains are as silly about weed as we are here. Oh and red apple. lol

Location hidden

#723588 May 1, 2014
No Shiite wrote:
<quoted text>But each of you interprets it differently. Your argument is invalid.
All his arguments are invalid.
RUN 4 ROSES

Louisville, KY

#723590 May 1, 2014
Expected cheap shot. Don't worry the Catholic church has paid for and will continue to pay for its sins against the children. You do realize pedophilia is everywhere and filters its sickness into any organization. Those who hid it and lied about it will get whats comin to em.
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope you didn't leave the children unsupervised with the clergy.

Location hidden

#723591 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>You don't HAVE an ass..........just two balls.
Dead jesus, cold jesus
Little pool of blood
Zombie jesus, angry jesus
Thud, thud, thud

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#723593 May 1, 2014
RUN 4 ROSES wrote:
Hey pusherman, it seems everybody is naming their weed nowadays. What you got ? Lately I have seen white widow, purple urkle, and purple haze. Just curious if you guys in the mountains are as silly about weed as we are here. Oh and red apple. lol
I call mine Blackberry cause I tie them into the Blackberries, very beautiful come fall, but no, I don't label it, I grow Indica . I got some Beauties.

Location hidden

#723594 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you consider a fact "rubbish" that's what makes you a retard. And by the way two-balls, a newly born gnat afflicted with Down's Syndrome isn't dumber than you, YOU THIRD WORLD EDUCATION VICTIM

DUMB MACAQUE.
Welcome to christianity.

Location hidden

#723601 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Could you possibly be any more retarded and self-defeating? Sure you can. Repeat after me two balls, Anti-Christian, Atheist sites with an Agenda DON'T COUNT.

Hitler stopped being a Catholic at 13 and thought Christians weak. His all time idol was Nietzsche who was the King of the Atheists.(try to follow the bouncing ball, two-ballsJ) Your comic book cartoon is quite hilarious. Another epic fail by the THIRD WORLD MACAQUE
Poor thing, can't get over the de sexing :(

This might cheer you up..

http://youtu.be/23M8WT_PS7E
RUN 4 ROSES

Louisville, KY

#723604 May 1, 2014
I used to grow and have to say of all the plants I ever grew pot was the funnest. One time my wife put round up on my babies and killed em all. She crazy and herb don't taste so good with roundup in the bud. It may have even fuckd up my lungs a bit.
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I call mine Blackberry cause I tie them into the Blackberries, very beautiful come fall, but no, I don't label it, I grow Indica . I got some Beauties.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#723605 May 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Exhausting, man. You don't even know...

Working out is one thing, going to a gym to be *seen* working out is entirely another.
I don't go to be seen. I go because they have a wide variety of equipment.

You're really not very smart.

Location hidden

#723609 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry two-balls. You do not get to cite or reference that which you hate, mock, despise, lampoon, satirize, reject and slander on a daily basis. It doesn't work that way.

I WONT' ALLOW IT..........MACAQUE
I have to give you credit. You lampoon christianity far better than I. Kudos.

You may get a decoder ring yet, just educate yourself a bit better first so that as an Atheist you don't embarrass yourself quite so much.

You know what they say, two balls in the hand is better than no balls in the.. well, you know.. sack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ink 582,487
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 5,768
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min vbharanikrishna 6,282
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min WasteWater 2,958
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 17 min Naveen kumar 1,356
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Paul Porter1 98,794
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min Paul Porter1 442,405
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Paul Porter1 611,754
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web