Prove there's a god.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#723852 May 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't subscribe to your religion and doctrine regarding 13 billion year myths.
i have verifiable evidence from meticulously and miraculouly preserved historical documents.
you will be eternally judged on the basis of what you do with these documents and so far the evidence is mounting up against you for the prosecuting attorney.....
Don't make any difference at all whether you subscribe to the '13 billion year myth', it's true and science goes on.

You have nothing but old crappy copies of copies of copies of copies of some crap written by ancient white men and old farts.

I will be judged by my peers and no one else....why do you religious gumba's think this scares us? Hint: it doesn't.

The evidence you hear mounting up, is the evidence we have for the impossibility of the Christian religion.

Christianity is all a lie

Evolution is true.....

#723856 May 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you made a couple very revealing points as follows:
"We are just trying to keep you out of places you don't belong in in the first place....like schools and government. You Christians are the evil ones...."
it doesn't matter IF you believe in God and satan or not; the fact that there are 2 opposing kingdoms should be as obvious as the nose on your face, as illustrated in your comments above!
just so you know, you're kingdom already lost this epic war and the judgment is already pending. we're just allowing things to go on a bit because of free-will. like it was for me, there's still others out there that need the opportunity to repent and believe the Gospel!
i have no doubt in my mind that these very posts will be used as evidence in your trial.
Oh you poor man. I'm really sorry you are so delusional, you seem to have bought into the scam wholeheartedly.

You need to think about this: The whole religion thing is just a scam; you can get out of it and regain your sanity.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#723857 May 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, but if Man & dinosaur didn't co- habitat, then how do you suppose they drew them with such detail and pretty accurate to actual dinosaur? Exactly! Thank you again..
Most of those images are Photoshopped fakes.

The easiest one debunk is the La Chevaux cave painting dinosaur.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#723858 May 2, 2014
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like this one.
Yep.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#723859 May 2, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is NEVER wrong. YOU CHILD ABANDONING COWARD.
But then again what do you know..........you've never read it.
The Bible is full of errors and lies.

GFY

“"None shall pass"”

There

#723860 May 2, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he RAISED his baby.
He beat his baby.

You beat your meat.

GFYMC

“"None shall pass"”

There

#723861 May 2, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if your made up bullsh**t "disease" doesn't kill you, YOUR SELF-HATRED WILL
EVENTUALLY
Projection.

Evolution is true.....

#723862 May 2, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah and how much of all there is to know do you actually know? They did not know this, they did not know that. What did they know and could you survive in their world based on all you know? Don't think so.
Your reply makes no sense....

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#723863 May 2, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> well i am Chippewa and that is news to me.
<quoted text> The ancients treated it as valid history. There is this whole idea one has to have remains or archeological evidence especially as it applies to depictions in the Bible and is validated by sources outside to Bible.(Special Pleading) This ignores the fact without writing and advanced communication skills there would be no interpretation of archeology in the first place.
It also ignores written history from the ancients is evidence! Especially when you have multiple sources. When you do an investigation, you go with what you have and it is not unreasonable to assume the ancients believed the flood to be actual history. And again you have nothing from the ancients which validates any modern assumptions the flood as myth. No dissenting report from the ancients.
Sorry, lightbeam

Modern geology not only debunks but utterly destroys the flood account.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#723864 May 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming the abuse of a baby is discipline.
You are the one claiming discipline = abuse.

What do you know, you've never been a father.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#723865 May 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
He beat his baby.

GFYMC
Never did.

And that baby isn't a baby anymore, he's got a 4.2 GPA and he's headed off to the US Army in a few months.

Where's your daughter? Oh that's right, you have no idea.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#723866 May 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming discipline = abuse.
What do you know, you've never been a father.
I don't beat babies or women. You do both.

I allowed my daughter to be raised by her mother and payed more in child support than you probably will make in your life.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#723867 May 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did.
And that baby isn't a baby anymore, he's got a 4.2 GPA and he's headed off to the US Army in a few months.
Where's your daughter? Oh that's right, you have no idea.
A 4.2 and joining the Army. What a waste. If only his old man spent more time making money than being a Dick on Topix.

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#723868 May 2, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Partial to the man and dinosaur cave paintings.
https://www.google.com/search...
Most of which are modern renderings. Sorry

http://paleo.cc/ce/dino-art.htm

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723869 May 2, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably shoved the ferrets and skunks up your ass..........and liked it.
Aren't Christians so loving and kind?

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723870 May 2, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Why would they? not because of a bolt of lightning or the drawing would look some what representative of lightning Instead of Alien form.. They were drawing what they saw, not telling some big fairy tale.. I don't think so anyway.
Why wouldn't they?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#723871 May 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a better correlation of the cave paintings to a modern hunter's den decorated with stuffed animals and posters of hunting scenes. No religion required.
It seems that anthropologists see religion in everything from human prehistory. I think it is because religion is so pervasive in our time they assume it always was.
It would've been something that Progressed as the People did. There all along and represented In some of them Paintings probably..They've had some kind of experience with something seems to me. I get out there sometimes, haha!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723872 May 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
So no hugging babies.
Got it.
Edited for your dishonesty. May your eternal punishment be being continually struck by a 20 foot tall, 2,500 pound man.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723874 May 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
Worst concession speech since Palin.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723876 May 2, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
So no hugging babies.
Got it.
I heard you're a fat boy, but I can't confirm that, so let's say you weigh the American male average of 195 pounds. The average 6 month old weighs 17 pounds. You are 11.5 times heavier. That would be just like you being struck by a 20 foot tall man who weighs 2200 pounds. This does not even take into account the difference in muscle mass of a grown man vs a child that is learning to roll over and crane their neck and is unable to walk, nor does it factor in that you would know why you were being struck but the baby would have no clue.

It is obvious you staked this position because you are an attention whore. No one could be that stupid, could they? The best punishment for you would be if everyone on Topix ignored you. The resultant ignoble death of your psyche would be hysterical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Happy Lesbo 55,920
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 14 min RiccardoFire 70,225
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 44,923
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Michael 649,786
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 31 min WasteWater 2,293
dubai airport any gay men for sex contact me on... (Jun '15) 1 hr jelly 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,472
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web