“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#722852 Apr 30, 2014
Crypto Jews wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fcking tool!

Do you earn some kind of Talmudic points for your blatant lies? Christianity is the foundation in which America was built on. It's what made it so great in the first place. You're nothing more than a perverted, thieving snake, telling filthy lies to further your sick and twisted agenda.
It was built on the blood of millions of Natives that christians massacred actually.
Ar aR

Riverside, CA

#722853 Apr 30, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you and I both know it bro, but I decided to answer just for the sake of answering. I wanted to show that he doesn't know as much as he thinks. Anyone who truly wants to know will google any verse with the word 'commentary' added to the search query.
Example "Luke 1:3-4 commentary"
Entered like that, it will take you straight to the explanations.
Yessir. You can also type in "Luke 1:3-4 meaning" and you'll get some answers. I like the website gotquestions.org . They always spell out the meaning very well. Like this:

http://www.gotquestions.org/Theophilus-Luke-A...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#722854 Apr 30, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry waaasssuuup, I haven't the time or inclination to spend hours in a reply to your ignorance....which you will likely dismiss with a few comments.
There is plenty of evidence for what I say, and it's all over the internet, in school, colleges, universities, and libraries
You have access to the internet and some of the best search engines in the world, go in a quest for knowledge. Stop with the inane quibbling back and forth and learn stuff man.
ahh yes, the favorite buzz words of the gaytheists are "verifiable evidence" "scientific proof" and things like that, but i have NEVER YET had any clearly and concisely provided to me.

sorry, but i don't hafta amass more of the same from others with malicious rantings when i get more than enough of it from all y'all right here.

as for my proof, well it's much more simple and easy to obtain than yours, since He came to earth and we all are privy to His biographies:-)

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#722855 Apr 30, 2014
Ar aR wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher's always paranoid, it's part of his character.
As far as being an actual lawyer goes, I highly doubt it. My mom was a legal secretary for nearly 20 years, worked side by side with up to 5 lawyers at once, some of them I knew personally - even did work on their homes. They had no extra time to play play on the net like he does. They were nothing like him. I doubt he's a lawyer, paralegal maybe. But not a lawyer.
I have all the time I need.

I have worked hard, been successful, acquired wealth, and can do what I want.

I continue to practice because it's in my blood.

But I also have ample leisure time.

Your break should be over just about now, Redneck.
Crypto Jews

Spruce Grove, Canada

#722856 Apr 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
It was built on the blood of millions of Natives that christians massacred actually.
Oh, please don't forget the blood of the Irish! Your statement is stupid, and baseless, especially considering it was Jews responsible for every once of blood lost. For every war this world has ever seen!

A Jews thirst for blood can never be underestimated, especially where there is a profit to be made.

“I want three words:”

Since: Dec 12

"Woman. Atheist. Anarchist."

#722857 Apr 30, 2014
Crypto Jews wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, please don't forget the blood of the Irish! Your statement is stupid, and baseless, especially considering it was Jews responsible for every once of blood lost. For every war this world has ever seen!

A Jews thirst for blood can never be underestimated, especially where there is a profit to be made.
Jewish people were puritans who worshipped the jesus character?

Interesting.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#722858 Apr 30, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any time, hate to see you go. Take care and check in once in a while.
Thank you. I most likely will check in from time to time. It was fun, it was real. And at times, it was real fun.:)

Location hidden

#722859 Apr 30, 2014
Thank you again to GW and IANS for more information lol. I think my favorites list is gonna explode if you post much more and it is gonna take me forever to get through all that information. :)

Location hidden

#722860 Apr 30, 2014
And RR, thanks for the tips and site you posted too.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#722861 Apr 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
just a Thank You Prayer
thank you God for a nice day. i can go out and exercise very well.
thank you God for my excellent health.
thank you God for my:
big bank savings
diamonds
golds
growing investments
and my other achievements like:
4 academic awards and an honor in high school
from high school to college an academic scholar
3 college diplomas
my parents, "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" for having a son (me) garnering most of the awards in high school
perfect 4.0 gpa when i graduated my computer course
won 2 gay beauty contests
a supervisor or director at work
witnessed a real Miracle on June 30, 2011
applauded loudly after i danced solo during Christmas parties
also, many people told me i look 20 years younger
in other words, it pays to be a believer in God.:)
I am quite sane so I can do without any myths and phantoms. I am more for science and not religious garbage. In the nuclear Age forget such a poisinos Ironage mythology as religions.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#722862 Apr 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Wasup, I said "IMPLIED", I think nano is coo as a fan, I like her and her comments a lot, you get side tracked tho dude. I don't think of anyone on here as the evil dead accusers, specially not Rosa, I don't agree with most of them, but I respect them in what they believe.. I run alone wasup, i am firm in what I believe. I believe in Jesus, more Importantly, I believe in his message, I have a hard time following it, but none the less, I do believe in it.
thanks for your sincere response!

what do you think of river tams response to me regarding the same post:

"Don't you have some neighbourhoods to stake out?

Those little girls aren't going to come to you, ya know?"

ya know friend, believers in Christ who have been martyred for their faith get killed by people around them because they take a stand and don't agree with same evil that the rest of the world embraces....

"if the world hates you, know that it hated Me before it hated you" - Jesus AND His message

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#722863 Apr 30, 2014
Pokay wrote:
There is no evidence that nothingness exists.
What would you expect this evidence to look like, and who would you be expecting to evaluate it?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#722864 Apr 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
just a Thank You Prayer
thank you God for my:
big bank savings
diamonds
golds
growing investments
3 college diplomas
my parents, "Most Outstanding Parents of the Year" for having a son (me) garnering most of the awards in high school
It is ridiculous to believe any religion at all. In other words it pays not to waste your valuable life time with silly religions Plays.Only science is reasonable for the life of humans.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#722865 Apr 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny to watch you Christ-Stain pigs try to sing. You can't even grunt on key.
what's funnier is to watch the only kind of response there is when exposing the 'bacteria-turned-ameoba-turned -tadpole-etc-etc-turned-human ridiculous & malicious religious cult!

Fennario

#722866 Apr 30, 2014
scaritual wrote:
Your words are hollow. I call it "insult by divine proxy". It goes something like this...
Christianity has this thing it does. It's thrown around quite often and goes similar to:
"You're gonna die like you deserve to die, It's my DEITY that's gonna do you, and its really gonna be horrific. I'm just warning you. It's not ME saying this, it's my BIBLE words, and according to my BIBLE words, you are a horrendous, abominable and wretched being that my DEITY will kill for being as such. I can't help that you are disgusting, it's what my BIBLE says, see? This is just how it is, it's what my BIBLE says, the BIBLE contains the word(S) of my DEITY, and I believe those words.

Bottom line, if you aren't in my group, you are ultimately a piece of sh!t no matter how good of a person you are, and worthy of death."
Exactly.

Being a Christian is a tacit declaration to every non-Christians that you accept that the unbeliever is an abomination to a loving god worthy of being segregated from goodness forever and condemned to eternal torture. It's pretty hard to get part that.

This is from Jeff Dee of The Atheist Experience

“There is a cost to deciding that you’re going to take Christianity on faith, and that is that when you run into folks like us who don’t believe it, you are compelled ... to think all kinds of horrific things about us, and come at us with these threats of eternal torment which draws an insurmountable line between us. We cannot be friends because of what you have decided to take on faith.”
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#722867 Apr 30, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
just a Thank You Prayer
thank you God for my:
big bank savings
diamonds
golds
growing investments
3 college diplomas
Forget all religious garbage. It pays to turn to science all its life. This makes sense.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#722868 Apr 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. You believe all the lies of a Roman Pagans (Paul, Constantine and the Roman Church) over the words of Jesus. We know that.
paul was killed by the roman caesar & system after spending many years in its prisons for his faith, you willful ignoramous!:-)
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#722869 Apr 30, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
I'll take up this challenge IANS. It's a fair challenge. But I will ask you to take up my challenge to you as well. I think that's fair.
[1] Is mankind saved by works or faith?
Answer: Man cannot save himself by his own goodness (works). This refers to the Laws of Moses. Yet his works will reflect the same grace shown by Jesus in appreciation of the gift of eternal life for those who believe.
("For by grace are ye saved through faith... not of works." - Ephesians 2:8-9)
Comparing an epistle of Paul /\ and an epistle of James \/ takes each of them out of their respective context intended by the author and is therefore not valid as a claim of contradiction. To find contradiction, stay in the same book such as Ephesians or in James. Comparing one to the other will not work.
("Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only." - James 2:24)
[2] What were Jesus' very last words on the cross?- Eli, Eli, lema sabachtani. My lord my lord, why have you forsaken me?!
Incomplete (meaning incorrect). Although all four gospels tell us what Jesus said on the cross as he was dying, only two actually say that the words they report were his final words, that is, that he died after speaking them without speaking again. John (19:30) says that Jesus' final utterance was,“It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." Luke (23:46) says it was,“Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” When he had said this, he breathed his last."
Harmonizing all four gospels will give a complete picture of what happened. Jesus said "It is finished" followed by "Father into your hands I commit my spirit" which was the act of giving His spirit to God. It's an assumption to think that either statement by itself were his last words
To be cont'd.
The bible is nothing just a fairy tale. More educated People realise the uselessnes of religions. It is a waste of valuable lifetime nothing else.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#722870 Apr 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
1. We all knew that.
2. It isn't private any more.
3. Nano is out of your league.
4. Most of the human race is out of your league.
5. I have a sow you can date. You have a lot in common already.
is using sophomoric insults the only way you can debate, self-proclaimed "professor"? LMAO!!!:-)

Fennario

#722871 Apr 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
Excuse me sir, why do you act like a scorned woman? Did Kingpin Teddy reject your requests to pat a "kitteh" or something?
[shudders audibly].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 579,013
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min True Truth 609,820
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 1 hr Rohan 101
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 39,955
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,190
whats wrong with people that dont believe in je... (Jan '12) 1 hr Reason Personified 1,072
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr WelbyMD 111
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 176,207
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr bacon hater 97,985
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 270,109
More from around the web