Up the irons!!

+1
Kapusta

Upper Darby, PA

#723216 May 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why did you capitalize universe?
2. How do you know the universe didn't need a creator?
3. I never said everything needs to be created.
This creator, was it a male?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#723219 May 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Viking has a new sock since he just got banned again.
That dude is a mess for real!

Location hidden

#723220 May 1, 2014
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Up the irons!!
+1
Here ya go DF

Iron Maiden

The Trooper

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#723221 May 1, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on vacation.
They were determined to make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy.
As soon as the plane landed they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses etc.
The next morning they went to the beach dressed in their 'tourist' garb.
They were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a 'drop dead gorgeous' blonde in a topless bikini came walking straight towards them.
They couldn't help but stare.
As the blonde passed them she smiled and said "Good Morning, Father ~ Good Morning, Father," nodding and addressing each of them individually, then she passed on by.
They were both stunned.
How in the world did she know they were priests?
So the next day, they went back to the store and bought even more outrageous outfits.
These were so loud you could hear them before you even saw them!
Once again, in their new attire, they settled down in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine..
After a little while, the same gorgeous blonde, wearing a different colored topless bikini, taking her sweet time, came walking toward them.
Again she nodded at each of them, said, "Good morning, Father ~ Good morning, Father," and started to walk away.
One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer and said,
"Just a minute, young lady." "Yes, Father?"
"We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world do you know we are priests, dressed as we are?"
She replied, "Father, it's me, Sister Kathleen."
D'oH!

Haha!

It was a hot day outside..so the three nuns decided to take off there clothes and bolt the door to their church.

Since there was stain glass windows, nobody could see inside, and the door was locked.

The nuns were busy doing renovations when there was a knock at the door.

The shocked nun ran to the door and pulled her clothes up over herself, when she asked "Who is it"?

The reply from behind the door was "It's the blind man".

The 3 nuns looked relieved when they heard he was the blind man, no sight no problem they figured, and let him in.

Upon opening the door, in entered a burly man in coveralls and said "Well first of all, nice tits. Where do you want me to install your blinds? "

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#723224 May 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It was:
"In the Canaanite religion, and Levantine religion as a whole, El was the god known as the Father of humanity and all creatures, and the husband of the goddess Asherah as recorded in the clay tablets of Ugarit" - Matthews, Victor Harold (August 2004). Judges and Ruth. New Cambridge Bible Commentary. Cambridge University Press.
"I am a high school drop out because I already knew everything." - RR
waddafukinmoron
Wiki much?

You should know by now that I don't take your word for anything.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#723225 May 1, 2014
Kapusta wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the scripture that I posted to you from Ezekiel?
It states bluntly that the Hebrews are of the land of Canaan.
Therefore, their worship are as Canaan's.
The Caananite writings claim that the chief god is El.
That's it, Reds.
There is no debate here. It's crystal clear.
Here's a bonus for you.
When The hebrew nation divided itself in the early years of the 1st millennia BCE, the upper portion was known as Israel while the lower one was called Judah.
Israel worshipped El while Judah worshipped Yhwh.
It's all there. In writing.
Oh.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#723226 May 1, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be back in 6 months, you stupid suppository.
Awe, the mods keep scooping your poop. They should get you a diaper.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#723229 May 1, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> That dude is a mess for real!
Yeah. He is a shining example of the harm religion does.

He is the poster boy for the "Atheist Agenda".

LOL
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#723230 May 1, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I just cured my common cold which proves youre LIAR
I prayed that your cold would be healed. You just proved that prayer works as I always pray for my enemies.

Location hidden

#723231 May 1, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
So opines another lifeless louse.
Who the FK says opines, you kin to that as$warts feller?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#723233 May 1, 2014
Viking is pushing the mods to ban his IP address.
reply mail

Tampa, FL

#723234 May 1, 2014
VIKING WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be back in 6 months, you stupid suppository.
Excellent reply for him.
Henry

Bischofferode, Germany

#723239 May 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. However Christianity accepts the RCC's inventions about that as "The perfect Word of God".
90% of what Christians believe is from the RCC NOT the Bible.
Oh my god how smart you are!

Location hidden

#723241 May 1, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
An educated, learned, academic, intellectual, and scholarly gentleman says "opine"
Sorry for your troubles. From here on in I'll dumb it down every time I address YOU
I know what it means, I was just curious if you were kin to that as$warts feller?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#723246 May 1, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think God needed to be created? You didn't answer that. All you said was "something cannot come from nothing", which is correct. God didn't "come from "anything, He has always existed.
Just not "YOUR" deity. It is made obvious even in your book of genesis that your deity was not "the Great Creator", but just (1) of the lessor deities(Elohim/Adonai). Whoever wrote or compiled the Hebrew writings(that you take your "creation story" from) concerning existence were merely ignorant men of the time, professing to be inspired (and specifically directed) by your deity(s). A simple reading of it will reveal the actuality that your deity had little or no understanding if the works of physics and nature...and therefor could not even come close to being an omnipotent entity.....and that is right in the very first book. Your "priests" were capitalizing(or trying to) on earlier teachings they did not even have the capacity to understand. IE---they were/are liars and deceivers of the worst kind.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#723247 May 1, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> I think most of the meaning is not In the Bible, but an open ended Interpretation of It.( within) Take Cain for example. nothing is said about his character or personality, so one has to Interpret why God rejected Him and his offering, it seems to me that it wasn't necessarily his offering that God rejected, but Cain himself..
Genesis chapter 4 verse 5
But unto CAIN AND his offering he had not RESPECT.
Why didn't God except Cain as He did Abel? The Bible doesn't say..
Cain was NOT the son of Adam...that's why...it's also about the "blood", and "grain" does not produce or represent the blood....and "Cain" represents the intelligent domesticated civilization of "Sumer"(ruled by "other"[older]deity) .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#723248 May 1, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

Ghost Writer Wrote....1) The Roman emperor Nero died in early June of 68 A.D. in Rome. At that time, Paul and Peter had already been executed. This is attested to by a letter from Clement 1 of Rome.

2) At the end of Acts, Paul was still alive although under house arrest in Rome. Acts doesn't mention the siege or subsequent destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. from a historical perspective.

3) Luke was written before Acts and it also makes no historical mention of the siege and destruction of Jerusalem. This would be important to Jews who still had family and much cultural identity in Jerusalem. It's inexplicable as to why such an important event would be missing from two books written by the same author. The only plausible explanation is that it had not yet happened.

4) We know Luke's gospel is based on that of Mark's. Even skeptical scholars realize this. Therefore, Mark, Luke, and Acts must have been written prior to 68 A.D.

Don't let BenAdam fool you.
----------
I responded i did not know about Nero who did die in Ad 68. Just google death of Nero.

http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0301.htm

Consult your histories; you will there find that Nero was the first who assailed with the imperial sword the Christian sect, making progress then especially at Rome.
----------
http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0815.htm

"Both Peter and Paul were led away from the presence of Nero. And Paul was beheaded on the Ostesian road. And Peter, having come to the cross, said:‘Since my Lord Jesus Christ, who came down from the heaven upon the earth, was raised upon the cross upright, and He was deigned to call to heaven me, who am of the earth, my cross ought to be fixed head down most, so as to direct my feet towards heaven; for I am not worthy to be crucified like my Lord.’ Then having reversed the cross, they nailed his feet up."
BenAdam wrote:
Because it is bullshit.
"Shakespeare wrote before 70 AD because he didn't mention the Temple destruction." - GW
The texts were written iby Romans. Romans didn't give shit about Jerusalem. That is why they don;t mention the destruction of the Temple. Roman Christians didn't care about the Temple, they weren;t Jews, they hated Jews. Romans were the ones who trashed Jerusalem and the rest of Judea.
Get a friggin education and read more than the Bible. I keep giving you assmonkeys 200 early accounts to read but you would rather believe what a Roman Emperor decreed was "God's Word".
You clowns don't believe in God or Jesus. You believe in the Pagan cult of Emperor Constantine and its 1700 years of lies.
The only bullshit is from the end of your pen. Every fact is confirmed by early histories which had no agenda.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#723250 May 1, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
Viking is pushing the mods to ban his IP address.
"BenAdam wrote:
Someone should start killing off these Fundies."

I'm surprised you're still here....

Location hidden

#723252 May 1, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain was NOT the son of Adam...that's why...it's also about the "blood", and "grain" does not produce or represent the blood....and "Cain" represents the intelligent domesticated civilization of "Sumer"(ruled by "other"[older]deity) .
The first mentioning of Sin is also related to Cain.
"If thou doest not well, Sin lieth at the door
and unto thee shall be his desire, and
thou shalt rule over Him"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Nohweh 88,122
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 3 hr Fen Pok Sue Chee II 28
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 6 hr Steve Carl 20
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,921
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 7 hr Mr magoo goo guy... 32
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr The AnswerTo 1984... 703,712
Is a career in web development rewarding? 7 hr keith29 1