Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#723038 Apr 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The particles are no more "virtual" than the electrons powering you computer.
The common use of "virtual" is not the same as that used by physicists.
In quantum mechanics, the entire Universe is "virtual" as well as a "possibility".
Go take some more drugs and shut up.
IPSEC

Hurst, TX

#723040 Apr 30, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, he doesn't believe Big Bang theory.
According to it, there were no particles at the very beginning, ergo, there were no fluctuations of any of the kinds of particles that currently exist.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang_nucleos... ;
The causal agent of the universe was not nothing, or rather, not the kind of nothing he wishes it was.
Ooooh, Wikipedia. You sure brought out the big guns.

Location hidden

#723041 Apr 30, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says whatever you want it to say.
.....{deleted crap]...
No, it says what it says, regardless of what I want. Kinda like you, it has long passages of really boring shit.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#723043 Apr 30, 2014
sweets2360 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you hit the nail on the head with our government. Money, the god only politicians trust.
LOL That's the same anywhere.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#723044 Apr 30, 2014
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is.....It's that one over by Wails ain't it?
Good one.
:-)

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#723045 Apr 30, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
btw - maybe you didn't 'directly' lie, but you sho-nuff used the shit-storm over nothing to your evil lil advantage.
i will gladly accept your apology if you want to repent and do the right thing;-)
You first, hypocrite.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#723046 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither nothing nor anyone created God, that's what makes him God. He created himself, that's what makes him God. He always there, that's what makes him God. From everlasting to everlasting, that's what makes him God. He exists in Time and outside of Time, that's what makes him God. He exists in Space and outside of Space, that's what makes him God. If someone or something had created HIM, well then he wouldn't be God, he would be something lower than that; but the fact that NOTHING OR NO ONE created him, well then that is just simply self-defining..........that's why he's God. Something like God, who created everything within everything can't possibly have any limits or a beginning as we humans understand a "beginning" to be HE created all the laws of Nature, Gravity, Physics, Chemistry, Astrophysics, Science, the Oceans, the Planets, the Milky Way Galaxy, all other Galaxies, the Sun, the Moon, the reproductive system of the Blue Whale, the 9 month pregnancy stage and the miraculously inexplicable things that happen to the fetus/baby during those nine months, deserts, jungles, rivers, the infinitely remarkable human brain, all other brains, the 10 to the 28th power amount of atoms in the human body, the immune system, volcanoes, mountains, geysers, polymers, monomers, the genetic code, electricity, etc, etc, etc..........something who created ALL THAT AND ETERNALLY MORE can't possibly have a creator himself, HE IS THE CREATOR and there is nothing above him........nothing.
Man can't figure out a cure for the common cold, so I don't he's gonna be able to figure out God. Nothing created God, because if something had created him, well then he wouldn't be God. But the fact that HE WAS ALWAYS THERE, well then that in and of itself makes him God by definition alone.
Of course I don't expect a crushing psychopath suffering from Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Involuntary Narcissistic Rage to understand a single word of what I've just written, but maybe somebody else may be edified and enlightened by it.
Well, that's your version of God....to bad it doesn't match reality.

Do you have any proof of this, or is it only what you hope to be true?

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#723047 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither nothing nor anyone created God, that's what makes him God. He created himself, that's what makes him God. He always there, that's what makes him God. From everlasting to everlasting, that's what makes him God. He exists in Time and outside of Time, that's what makes him God. He exists in Space and outside of Space, that's what makes him God. If someone or something had created HIM, well then he wouldn't be God, he would be something lower than that; but the fact that NOTHING OR NO ONE created him, well then that is just simply self-defining..........that's why he's God. Something like God, who created everything within everything can't possibly have any limits or a beginning as we humans understand a "beginning" to be HE created all the laws of Nature, Gravity, Physics, Chemistry, Astrophysics, Science, the Oceans, the Planets, the Milky Way Galaxy, all other Galaxies, the Sun, the Moon, the reproductive system of the Blue Whale, the 9 month pregnancy stage and the miraculously inexplicable things that happen to the fetus/baby during those nine months, deserts, jungles, rivers, the infinitely remarkable human brain, all other brains, the 10 to the 28th power amount of atoms in the human body, the immune system, volcanoes, mountains, geysers, polymers, monomers, the genetic code, electricity, etc, etc, etc..........something who created ALL THAT AND ETERNALLY MORE can't possibly have a creator himself, HE IS THE CREATOR and there is nothing above him........nothing.
Man can't figure out a cure for the common cold, so I don't he's gonna be able to figure out God. Nothing created God, because if something had created him, well then he wouldn't be God. But the fact that HE WAS ALWAYS THERE, well then that in and of itself makes him God by definition alone.
Of course I don't expect a crushing psychopath suffering from Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Involuntary Narcissistic Rage to understand a single word of what I've just written, but maybe somebody else may be edified and enlightened by it.
Wow all that magic in an invisible skydaddy you can't even see or find anywhere.

" HE WAS ALWAYS THERE" Always where? In your mind?

"Of course I don't expect a crushing psychopath suffering from Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Involuntary Narcissistic Rage to understand a single word of what I've just written, but maybe somebody else may be edified and enlightened by it."

We figured you knew what you said, so at least the one crushing psychopath suffering from Advanced Delusionary Schizophrenia with Involuntary Narcissistic Rage knew all about it.

Evolution is true.....

#723048 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
What caused the "quantum fluctuation" ????
Who made the "quantum vacuum" ????
Who made it "unconstrained"????
It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, and neither does ANYTHING you have ever said. And by the way fuc*stick, 94% of this Planet believes in a Creator..........just thought you should know.
You write:
"And by the way fuc*stick, 94% of this Planet believes in a Creator."

Yeah, but which one?

Location hidden

#723049 Apr 30, 2014
<quoted text>
You are another prime example of the failure of faith based people building programs. Faith has done nothing but harm to you intellectually, emotionally, socially, spiritually and morally. Your personality and character are abysmal.
As I said, our understanding of the effect of faith based thought in human beings comes from the composite picture of you Topix theists considered collectively. Like Riverside Redneck, lightbeamrider, Susue D, Wasssup, andet, Ghost Writer, and all of the other faith based posters we encounter on the religion and atheism threads, you are a face in that portrait - a particularly ugly one.
Where are your successes?
Says the little worm that considers besieging Topix forums with his crew of jackals and claiming it as his own, personal playground is something to crow about. You spend a huge amount of time proselytizing here and at your little "church", writing sermons belittling believers, yet it'll be remembered less than dust in the wind when you die. That's life, little man. These little "successes", Tide, Tam, Karma, Scrooge; they are pathetic as successes are defined by the majority of society. You aren't half the threat to believers that you like to think you are, not unless one of your drones sets a church on fire during religious services.

Evolution is true.....

#723050 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah and more convoluted, contradictory utterly insane blah. You're full of overwhelming, colossally overflowing sh*t as usual; you pathetically predictable pathological prevaricator. The word "virtual" means just that........virtual. NOTHING ELSE you're doing the same thing you do with the Bible and Hebrew words, YOU'RE LYING, INVENTING, TWISTING, BENDING, RE-SHAPING, RE-DEFINING and basically creating an alternate reality to suit your comical and incurable dementia.
What exactly are you suggesting fuc*stick? That we're not really here? That this whole plane of existence is just a "possibility"?...... ...is that what you're saying?
All the drugs you've taken have obviously mentally crushed you to irreversible proportions...more than you were to begin with.
Man, you Christians sure like to trash mouth everyone.

Do you have a software program that throws out those lines, or do you sit and fashion them by hand?

Location hidden

#723051 Apr 30, 2014
<quoted text>
I grow every day I post. I research my posts, and practice constructing cogent arguments and expressing them articulately. I have learned a lot, become a better thinker and a better writer in the process. That's an excellent use of my time.
You, by contrast, read those posts, get nothing from them, then expectorate a little of your venom. You don't grow. You remain bitter every single day, stagnating in your own bile. You will never be a better person than you are. That's wasting time. That's wasting a life.
Yeah, you grow alright, I'm surprised your brain hasn't started leaking out of your nose yet.

What I get from your posts, the few I read, anyway, is that you enjoy the feeling of being the big fish in the little pond, a leader in the atheist movement, basking in the glow that these social outcasts shed on your dark spirit.

I believe you suffer from Little Man syndrome. It takes a little extra effort to make people look up to you when they're all taller than you, eh?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#723054 Apr 30, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the little worm that considers besieging Topix forums with his crew of jackals and claiming it as his own, personal playground is something to crow about. You spend a huge amount of time proselytizing here and at your little "church", writing sermons belittling believers, yet it'll be remembered less than dust in the wind when you die. That's life, little man. These little "successes", Tide, Tam, Karma, Scrooge; they are pathetic as successes are defined by the majority of society. You aren't half the threat to believers that you like to think you are, not unless one of your drones sets a church on fire during religious services.
Pouting makes you seem feminine, sir.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#723061 Apr 30, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This one is anti-sesquipedalian:
This two-letter word in English has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that word is 'UP.' It is listed in the dictionary as an [adv],[prep],[adj],[n] or [v].
It's easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP?
At a meeting, why does a topic come UP? Why do we speak UP, and why are the officers UP for election (if there is a tie, it is a tossUP) and why is it UP to the secretary to write UP a report? We call UP our friends, brighten UP a room, polish UP the silver, warm UP the leftovers and clean UP the kitchen. We lock UP the house and fix UP the old car. At other times, this little word has real special meaning. People stir UP trouble, line UP for tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses.
To be dressed is one thing but to be dressed UP is special. And this UP is confusing: A drain must be opened UP because it is blocked UP.
We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at night. We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP!
To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of UP, look UP the word UP in the dictionary. In a desk-sized dictionary, it takes UP almost 1 /4 of the page and can add UP to about thirty definitions. If you are UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UP is used. It will take UP a lot of your time, but if you don't give UP, you may wind UP with (UP to) a hundred or more.
When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding UP. When the sun comes out, we say it is clearing UP. When it rains, it soaks UP the earth. When it does not rain for awhile, things dry UP. One could go on and on, but I'll wrap it UP, for now ... my time is UP!
Oh ... One more thing: What is the first thing you do in the morning and the last thing you do at night?
U
P!
Did that one crack you UP?
Don't screw UP. Send this on to everyone you look UP in your address book ... or not ... it's UP to you. Now I'll shut UP!
Fun. Thanks.

The author was correct: it wasn’t hard to think up several more:

Put up, foul up, button up, bring up, bundle up, drink up, pass up, read up, check up, cook up, cough up, clean up, break up, hook up, pass up, turn up, put up, send up, beat up, call up, hang up, team up, stock up, add up, tear up,a toss up, think up, work up (an appetite), start up, wise up, talk up, look up, make up, come up (with), clam up, catch up, crank up, dial up, slow up, eat and drink up, up until now, up on the news, up to you,

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#723063 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you can't write or speak like that. It's called having an exceptional education, going to the number one prep school in America, being a voracious reader, being a lifelong learner, being cerebrally gifted, and generally being blessed with God given talents.
So you can forget it.
And we Christians don't like to "trash mouth everyone" only Christ-hating, God-hating, Bible-hating a-holes whose only purpose in life is to slander God, his Only Son and his Holy Word.
That's not too hard to comprehend..........is it?.
The number one Prep school in America told you to insult those you disagree with?

If you wish to be taken seriously:

1) Calling someone whom you had never engaged before a f*ckstick, a c*cksucker or d*cksmoker, is trollish behaviour. Trolls are generally ignored.

2) Sign up for a Topix account. Grey boxes are usually seen as possible trolls

3) Bragging about an education you have just after a post with five f-bombs is also troll type material.

If you really come from the background you claim, act like it.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#723064 Apr 30, 2014
Pokay wrote:
... the church is not tied up with ...
@ Catcher - this exercise has now taken up residence in my head

Fog up, fix up, turn up

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#723065 Apr 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Fun. Thanks.
The author was correct: it wasn’t hard to think up several more:
Put up, foul up, button up, bring up, bundle up, drink up, pass up, read up, check up, cook up, cough up, clean up, break up, hook up, pass up, turn up, put up, send up, beat up, call up, hang up, team up, stock up, add up, tear up,a toss up, think up, work up (an appetite), start up, wise up, talk up, look up, make up, come up (with), clam up, catch up, crank up, dial up, slow up, eat and drink up, up until now, up on the news, up to you,
Screw up? Balls up? Them's work

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Since: Aug 07

Piscataway

#723066 Apr 30, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the little worm that considers besieging Topix forums with his crew of jackals and claiming it as his own, personal playground is something to crow about. You spend a huge amount of time proselytizing here and at your little "church", writing sermons belittling believers, yet it'll be remembered less than dust in the wind when you die. That's life, little man. These little "successes", Tide, Tam, Karma, Scrooge; they are pathetic as successes are defined by the majority of society. You aren't half the threat to believers that you like to think you are, not unless one of your drones sets a church on fire during religious services.
Please provide an example of one church fire set by anyone other than a fellow Christian.

You hyperbole is as hollow as your skull.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723067 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
"yeah but which one".........that is irrelevant my friend. The RELEVANT part is that 94% of this Planet believes in a Creator, as opposed to NOT believing in a Creator. In other words, only 6% of this Planet makes the ridiculously indescribably tragically insane quantum leap of thinking that it all happened by itself, at random and just cause. As far as "which Creator" that has nothing to do with what I'm trying to say. This really isn't too complicated. Try to follow the bouncing ball.
Thank you
Consult your prep school headmaster as to the meaning of argumentum ad populum.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah”

Piscataway

#723068 Apr 30, 2014
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a serious question?
One million gods in. Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 658,530
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Toby 70,556
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 23 min Toby 4,966
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 26 min andet1987 3,019
Presidential debate: Trump criticises moderator... 37 min andet1987 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Internet Reality 45,603
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 39,177
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Blink 282,934
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 8 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web