Prove there's a god.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#722050 Apr 27, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've read the works of several humanists and, so far, they've all ended up showing a tendency to use "termination" as a means to an end.
You didn't take the hint, sir?

UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#722051 Apr 27, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Conspiracy to commit murder" is still a crime, loon. It's obviously on his mind a lot.
Many of the militants here have quoted him and the other three Horsemen, vigorously, routinely and with great approval, which makes them partners in crime. Fundamentalists would call them Agents of Satan. Don't count on them to be submissive to any of the Horsemen's' minions.
Did you know part of the US military had gone Xtain Fundamentalist , do you sister, do you?

FYI ! Learn about you evils ugly Militant history, do you feel embarrass that i call you out?

Here it is , just for you ignorants,... let me educated about your glorious past, you closet is filled with .... EeeeeeeWWwww! ABhahahahaaa

Learn this!:)-- Hope i made you day sister Nana NAnoanaly freak of nature your god of war - Satan = Xtain religious Fanantical creatures from hell.-!

Bahahahaaaaa Ex-pres jimmy Carter Speak of US as the Satan!author/source
Former president Jimmy Carter:
Freeing the World to Death, William Blum

Jimmy Carter:

'
We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#722052 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Both. Ephesians 2, James 2.
2. "It is finished."
3. Yes, but only through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.
6. No.
7. He told them that they would see the Son of Man at the right hand of God.
8. Per Pontius Pilate, "This is Jesus the King of the Jews."
9. Mountain.
10. 2. If there is two blind man, then there certainly is one...
11. Yes.
12. He "resides" everywhere.
I know that these are baited questions, and I know that you're going to fire back with all kinds of so-called contradictions.
Bring it on.
I already discussed lightbeamrider's answer to quiz question number [2], "What were Jesus' very last words on the cross?" I won't do that again until everybody that wants to try has answered, at which time I will provide all of the answers and the scores.

The questions are not baited. The answers come directly out of the bible unaccompanied and unmodified by tortured apologetics.

Fennario

#722053 Apr 27, 2014
lightbeamrider wrote:
IANS is nothing but a mouthpiece for some other site. A copy/paste dickhead.
LOL. You're not very insightful to post something like that after copying and pasting your only answer.

I represent myself and no website.

United States

#722054 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't take the hint, sir?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K_EsxukdNXMXX
I always though NAno is female poster, a Missy? i could be wrong?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#722055 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was I talking about, Lucy? I was talking about radical terrorist Muslims, that's quite different than you atheists wanting to kill your everyday Christian.
\

I'm glad you acknowledge that at least, RR.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#722056 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak to my wife that way, she said hush. Tard.
It will happen here one day. I'm not holding my breath, of course.

Maybe after Tony Abscess is out of office.

United States

#722057 Apr 28, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It will happen here one day. I'm not holding my breath, of course.
Maybe after Tony Abscess is out of office.
A Jeb for Oval?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#722058 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben's into incest. Go figure.
No big surprise there.

Location hidden

#722059 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you got to be really something special to wear pants two sizes too small for you, effectively limp your wrists and purposefully have a lisp. I don't know how they do it...
Lots of practicing in front of a mirror.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#722060 Apr 28, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
“‘And the days of Adam after he had fathered Seth were eight hundred years. And he fathered sons and daughters.’-Genesis 5:4”
This is the first mention of 'other' children of Adam and Eve.
“The number of Adam’s children, as says the old tradition, was thirty-three sons and twenty-three daughters.”
So, either Eve had 56 children (ouch!) or Adam was screwing his daughters to produce children.
“Either Adam really lived that long and had that many children, or;
The story is a poetic allegory and Cain's wife came from some nearby culture.”
Since we know Adam and Eve never existed as written in the Bible, we will have to pronounce the whole thing allegorical. No Adam and Eve, no Abel, no Cain, no Garden of Eden, no 'Original Sin', no need for Jesus....basically it's ALL ancient superstition.
There was a little girl named Jane, who had a bad habit of falling asleep in Sunday School.

One day, a little boy named Jimmy decided to play a trick on her. He brought a pin to church that day. When she fell asleep, he jabbed her with it.

"Who led the Israelites across the Red Sea?" asked the Sunday School teacher.

"Oh Moses!" Jane exclaimed, as she was jabbed.

"Very good, Jane."

The class went on. Jane fell asleep again, so Jimmy jabbed her again.

"Who is your Lord and Saviour?" asked the teacher.

"Oh Jesus Christ!"

"That's correct, Jane."

The class went on. Jane fell asleep again.

"What did Eve say to Adam, after she bore him their 99th son?"

Just then Jimmy jabbed her again. Jane jumped to her feet and shouted:

IF YOU STICK ME WITH THAT THING ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO BREAK IT IN HALF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A**!!!"

Fennario

#722061 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I didn't see anything in those 20 posts where I preach hatred or division. I asked you to be specific about that claim of yours and you didn't. I don't think I preach neither hate nor division and I'd like to know why you think I do.
I refused your request because I didn't feel like dredging up your comment. I thought that the answer was glaringly self-evident. But apparently not for everyone.

"That he has said nothing negative to you directly is irrelevant, the fact that he claims to believe in Jesus in one breath and then slams the teachings of Jesus in the next tells you that he's extremely hypocritical, undereducated and very angry. What he's angry at, I don't know, but I suspect he's angry at Christians. Hitler said nothing to me directly, does that mean I should ignore all the hatred that he spewed?"

You are trying to convince one poster that another is an angry, hypocritical enemy of her god that is probably angry at Christians, too, concluding with a reference to Hitler.

Did you really need help with this?

Fennario

#722062 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
When is this bullshit between you & I going to end? Is there no common ground between us that could serve as an olive branch to have some sort of unity or will there always be contempt and anger between us? I for one do not like it and I believe that you and I are better than that and capable of more. There's got to be a bridge between us and I'm willing to search for it. Are you|?
And here is more of the same.

Let me share something with you - a functional definition of intelligence:

Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, to use them to discern and respond to environmental factors optimally, and to adapt when appropriate. It is the ability to rechart sections of our personal map of the world as it were.

How can you possibly not know what the problem and solution are here? Common ground isn't the issue. It's your bad manners. You take liberties with me that I don't grant you, and the price for that has been spelled out and demonstrated multiple times. I don't know how to be more clear. If you are incapable of understanding or adapting, then the answer to your question about when this will end is probably never.

You still have no idea what your part in this is, or what you can do differently, do you?

Location hidden

#722063 Apr 28, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good, think for yourself. Don't be like these atheists, like sheep being herded to their next meal.
It's way too late for that advice, RR. Joyful is a limp sock.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#722064 Apr 28, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention Topix posters.
Prepare yourselves.
We are approaching a Redneck word jumble.
What interrupted his attempt to serve our great nation?
Snakes or ssssssea ssssssserpents?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#722065 Apr 28, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I always though NAno is female poster, a Missy? i could be wrong?
Yes. You're wrong.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#722066 Apr 28, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>There was a little girl named Jane, who had a bad habit of falling asleep in Sunday School.

One day, a little boy named Jimmy decided to play a trick on her. He brought a pin to church that day. When she fell asleep, he jabbed her with it.

"Who led the Israelites across the Red Sea?" asked the Sunday School teacher.

"Oh Moses!" Jane exclaimed, as she was jabbed.

"Very good, Jane."

The class went on. Jane fell asleep again, so Jimmy jabbed her again.

"Who is your Lord and Saviour?" asked the teacher.

"Oh Jesus Christ!"

"That's correct, Jane."

The class went on. Jane fell asleep again.

"What did Eve say to Adam, after she bore him their 99th son?"

Just then Jimmy jabbed her again. Jane jumped to her feet and shouted:

IF YOU STICK ME WITH THAT THING ONE MORE TIME, I'M GOING TO BREAK IT IN HALF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR A**!!!"
Pmsl. Good one.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#722067 Apr 28, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of practicing in front of a mirror.
Ewwwww, sir.

United States

#722069 Apr 28, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You're wrong.
But Butt if you look at her Screen/pictures and bio, her writings... I do think its a female poster. i have to agree disagree with you! Else we can give it, nanoanamly a gender 'She-male " if we are to communicate?

Bahahhaaaaaa

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#722070 Apr 28, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>Ewwwww, sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W-ac87-6n3IXX
Lol.

http://youtu.be/a7ArSfCTvMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
Snitxh 10 hr Downlowinfo42069 1
More from around the web