Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#721924 Apr 27, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Translation: "I got no response."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're a terrible translator, you should just stick to washing dogs and picking up crap.
I'm a brilliant translator.

You should stick with something you know; like, beating the shit out of your wife and children for mouthing off to you.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721925 Apr 27, 2014
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you now sit (or stand) and babble incoherently for a large portion of the work day while your fellow employees wonder just what in the hell you're doing.
LOL

"I have proof of an afterlife exclamation point From people apostrophe s testemonies full stop Quit accusing me of lying every time I lie comma because killing innocent children is a really real necessity you stoopid atheist exclamation point"

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#721926 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
So, was it the arm or the chest where the ex really bit you? You've claimed both.
No sir, I have never claimed that. I said she was slapping and hitting me on the arms in the face and the chest, basically anywhere she could. The only way I could make her stop was by grabbing her wrists. At that point, the only thing she could do was bite me - on the chest.

You said I've claimed both, that is now your assertion, your claim. Show the post where I said that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721927 Apr 27, 2014
I was posted in the article and the video.
<quoted text>
I've shown you. You keep clamping your hands over your eyes, chanting, "I don't see it, show me; I don't see it, show me; I don't see it..."
We've shown you; you refuse to shut up.
Oh, I saw the article. You have to excuse me for not believing the media, especially Internet media.

How do you know that what the media posted is true? Are you just going to blindly believe them or you actually do some research like I have?

A: You're going to blindly believe them, because it's anti-Christian.

Since: Apr 14

Cleveland, TN

#721928 Apr 27, 2014
Apocalypse666 wrote:
No the point was prove it to be fact.
I believe there is no god because common sense dictates there isn't one.
So if it is a fact then prove it.
Saying you have to believe is no different than Santa Clause.
So prove that god is real and is a factual being.
If he is real then you can prove it.
If he is not then you cannot prove it.
You are alive aren't you? God created all.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721929 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Redneck, you ARE an offender.
Perhaps just not a convicted one.
M'kay pumpkin.

Luv u

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721930 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking care of your family is also admirable. It's never too late to pursue an education, though. 20 years from now you may not be able to do what you do now. Things can change rapidly. It's best to be prepared, yes?
Plus, a lot of cute girls go to college. That's why I'm there :)
I know, thanks for the advice but like I said college just isn't my thing. Classrooms, offices, textbooks, blah.

I've spent nearly 30 years following the career I'm in, to stay in this profession, college wouldn't really do me any good, it would just rack up an enormous debt that I really don't need.

Yeah, a lot of cute girls I'm sure. But none of them cuter than Mrs RR.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#721931 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For some odd reason, I believe you. So I'll answer.
I never wanted to go to college, working in an office environment, or anything of the sort, was never my thing. I've always been good with my hands, I've always been good at problem solving but college just wasn't a good fit for me. Plus I believe that no one should bother going to college I left they have an end desire, IE; they know what career they want.
But even if I wanted to go to college, I didn't have the money for it. And since I dropped out of high school, scholarships were completely out of the question. Besides, I didn't have time for college. By the time I failed enlisting in the army, I already had a one-year-old son and a jobless wife. We lived on our own, never accepted any kind of welfare and nobody offered to help us. The entire financial brunt of a family was on my very young shoulders. I had to work, I really didn't have a choice.
Excerpt from above:

By the time I failed enlisting in the army, I already had a one-year-old son and a jobless wife. We lived on our own, never accepted any kind of welfare and nobody offered to help us. The entire financial brunt of a family was on my very young shoulders. I had to work, I really didn't have a choice.

Yes you did have a choice. A little earlier you made it crystal clear that you did enlist but things didn't work out, now it's "I failed enlisting".

You had other choices, including your intention to be an active-duty military man. It's not like they don't pay or anything, you know. And I don't know how many countless young men didn't spend time in the service with kids on the way or already arrived.

You chose to do what was most convenient relative to your wants and circumstances.

Why do I find you interesting? It's like watching the proverbial train wreck, auto pileup, etc.
And your story changes and morphs all over the place.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#721932 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>You lie all the godfuckingdamn time. It's what you do.
You are at war with reality.
And I had sex with Stephie last night, this morning, and this afternoon; real, honest-to-fuck SEX, and you don't get to say otherwise.
You don't get to define what sex it, Arr Tard. You're at war with reality.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>.....I'm sorry to break it to you, but finger banging and oral sex you know it really isn't sex, it's just third-base.
Who told you that you get to define what sex is, your "god?"

*You* don't defnine what an act of sex and is not; not for me or for anyone else. Your beliefs are nothing but shit. Just like your religion and your bible.

Choke on it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721933 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes Rocco, I Ducey.
HA HA!!

Oh this one's too funny not to pick on myself for.

Ducey
Do see

Friggin Siri.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721934 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. One point on my check list was to poke them with a sharp instrument.
You know, just to make sure.
What the hell? What would you have done if it was a zombie and he kicked you?

You got to be careful these days, kiddo....

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#721935 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
One time, God came over and we played Call of Duty.
Suffice it to say, I couldn't kill Him.....
Free will and all that.
KnowwutI'msayin?
Mia's a stone cold sniper. She'd blow God's head off and giggle.

She scares me, sometimes.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#721936 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh LOL.
There has to be a wedding ceremony? Formal witnesses? Flower girls? Bridesmaids? A best man?
Holy shit, I didn't know that modern wedding ceremonies had anything to do with ancient wedding ceremonies. Thanks for making that clear.
I wonder who did the videography.....
That's why she fails to understand. She approaches the text written in an ancient culture, with a modern mindset and dismal knowledge of history and wonders why it doesn't make sense. Then she says we have no right to correct her. That way it doesn't have to make sense and she can go right on chasing those parked cars.:)

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#721937 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to be cross examined by you in court.
That would be entertaining.
< so help me God >
You would definitely be a tough witness.

The Redneck would be easy to tie up in knots.

You, not so much.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#721938 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon what evidence do you base that belief?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal experiences with God and His miracles.
If you get to tell me I don't have sex with Stephie, then I get to tell you that you don't have experiences with "God" and its alledged miracles.

I take away your power to define, and I grant it to myself. Let's see how you like it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721939 Apr 27, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
I love how she pretends to be a witch!! That's the beauty of our democracy!!
Freedom of speech and all is wonderful.
I love how she displays her freedom of imagination,
freedom to claim metaphor for her religion while denying that others have the right to claim metaphor for theirs.
Wow it's all so <sniffle> beautiful <sniffle> man! I'm so proud <sniffle> to share opinions <sniffle> with her!!
Got a tissue over there bud? I gotta stop being so emotional ya know.:)
I've got a tissue but it's, um, used....

Lol

But you make a good point, I'm going to ask the question.

Kait, this question's for you. Why do you allow yourself to claim metaphor for your beliefs but not allow others to claim metaphor for theirs?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721941 Apr 27, 2014
I'm a brilliant translator.
You should stick with something you know; like, beating the shit out of your wife and children for mouthing off to you.
M'kay, pumpkin.

Luv u
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#721942 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"We", being United States of America. The US military is not a stand alone entity, it requires all of us taxpayers, which I fully support paying for, to fund everything that they do.
So while you were out doing your thing, I was here supporting you and helping to pay for it.
You're welcome?
So you were here giving lip service while other young men with wives and babies back home did the dirty work, while you used your wife and baby as an excuse to stay home rather than take a risk like those other thousands of young men did? These wars happened while you were at a prime age to be fighting them, and you backed out.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#721943 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I saw the article. You have to excuse me for not believing the media, especially Internet media.
How do you know that what the media posted is true? Are you just going to blindly believe them or you actually do some research like I have?
A: You're going to blindly believe them, because it's anti-Christian.
She's taking it on blind faith because of an anti-Christian bias. She won't do any research that will take her out of her comfort zone. Oh the irony.:)

“What?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#721944 Apr 27, 2014
scaritual wrote:
River Tam wrote:
Miracle?
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/new-saints/p...
<quoted text>
The catapult Jesus!
<Christians> "... OKAY!... You heathens either let the Jesus! into your life or we're gonna sling him at you from far away...."
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/new-saints/p...

Why didn't he think of that at Calgary?

"Fuckyou Romans !!! Aaaaaaaaaaaagh !!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min ChromiuMan 6,232
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Just Think 675,765
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Chess Jurist 110,449
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 40 min spud 136
Why does shopping feel so good? 3 hr EllaJames 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 7 hr Crazy Guy 1
More from around the web