Prove there's a god.
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#721690 Apr 27, 2014
gort wrote:
Black Hole Son - Saturn EL Is The God Of The Bible!
"...It was a custom of the ancients in great crises of danger for the rulers of a city or nation, in order to avert the common ruin, to give up the most beloved of their children for sacrifice as a ransom to the avenging daemons; and those who were thus given up were sacrificed with mystic rites. Cronus then, whom the Phoenicians call Elus (EL), who was king of the country and subsequently, after his decease, was deified as the 'star' Saturn, had by a nymph of the country named Anobret an "only begotten son", whom they on this account called 'Iedud', the only begotten being still so called among the Phoenicians; and when very great dangers from war had beset the country, he arrayed his son in royal apparel, and prepared an altar, and 'sacrificed him'...."
"....But on the occurrence of a pestilence and mortality Cronus offers his only begotten son as a whole burnt-offering to his father Sky and 'circumcises himself', compelling his allies also to do the same....."
Sanchuniathon; Phoenician History
Christians, muslems, jews, all theists and the 'illuminati', are worshiping the planet SATURN/SATAN!.
Nu 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the SHEMESH (SATURN), that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.
Ps 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun SHEMESH (SATURN) and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the SHEMESH (SATURN) of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as 'calves of the stall'.
Mr 15:34 And at the 'ninth' hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, MY SATURN, MY SATURN, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My EL, my EL, why hast thou forsaken me?
2 Cor 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, THE ANGEL OF SATURN to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
Ga 4:14 And my temptation which was "IN" my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus.
Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Re 16:15 Behold, I COME AS A THIEF. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Eze 7:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, AN ONLY EVIL, behold, is come.
IOW, dividing correctly the WOG is kinda important
Lay off the drugs kiddo!
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#721691 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
So y'all just guess and/or change the words in the bible to suit yourselves.
Got it.
God-of-the-gaps made provision for answers of one's choice to be inserted in the gaps.

And Adam and Eve begat Cain, and begat Abel, and begat ______, and ______, and______, and ______, and (somewhere along the way) Seth, and _______, and _______, and_______,
and (somewhere along the way) Cain's wife/sister), and _______, and ________, and ______,
etc.

You'll notice this provision also where IANS posted his quiz to RR, where RR gave various answers to all and WHAT'S ITS NAME history detective answered one with multiple choice and then opted to rant about the quiz having been plagiarized, yada yada yada.

A.
B.
C.
D.
E. Any or all of the above,
F. None of the above, OR
G. Answer that bests suits my personal belief.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#721692 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've missed the Catcher punchline, care to explain it?
Oh, well.

You didn't miss the punch though, did you?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#721693 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying you believe it's OK to kill people, including children, for thought crimes.
Being trained is a far cry from committing a violent/deadly act, Redneck.
You're a hypocrite all the way through.
What? No, I didn't say anything about advocating killing people for thought crimes.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#721694 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't make it ok. Of course it doesn't make it ok. It's a necessity to protect other innocent children around the world that are in danger of surprise terrorist attacks.
Necessary, not OK.
Quit being such an ass about it.
So it's OK for us to train so we can protect ourselves against attack from surprise terrorist attacks, but not OK for those children to be trained so they can protect themselves against surprise terrorist attacks from us?

You're a one-sided coin, hypocrite. Thought crimes can be prosecuted with a death penalty - unless you're a Christian American.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#721695 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't make it ok. Of course it doesn't make it ok. It's a necessity to protect other innocent children around the world that are in danger of surprise terrorist attacks.
Necessary, not OK.
Were those (Muslim) children being asses by being trained to protect themselves against surprise attacks by us - or anyone else who had a beef with their beliefs/culture?
ChristINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

#721696 Apr 27, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention Topix posters.
Prepare yourselves.
We are approaching a Redneck word jumble.
What interrupted his attempt to serve our great nation?
RR and Ghost are such a couple of Idiotic CLOWNs and liars its not even funny anymore to read their nonsense.
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#721697 Apr 27, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go again with your hasty judgments of my motives and character. Will you never learn?
You're a stupid man. RR. You should try to learn that fact and try to incorporate it into your replies.Try to understand that you are very likely to be incorrect with gratuitous judgments like these, and guaranteed to perpetuate an undesirable situation.
Here's a fact: I am never never dishonest, and always post in good faith. I have no need or reason to do otherwise. Furthermore, I have little tolerance for being judged harshly by trash.
I would not refer to you in this way if you didn't take the liberty of doing the same first. But you have, and for that reason, I have no reason to censor myself in this area.
How would you like to proceed? Do you have any say at all in how you post?
Do keep in mind, IANS, that a few pages back he made it clear that "Siri" is his mouthpiece, and he is not responsible for what she posts.

And he can post 25% more than he did pre-Siri.

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#721698 Apr 27, 2014
Ghost Writer 2 You wrote:
<quoted text>
None of which nullifies that God exists.
Thanks for playing.
Next victim.
Because ***I*** can't prove Santa Claus doesn't exist,***YOU*** win???

Sorry, the game doesn't work that way.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721699 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
So it's OK for us to train so we can protect ourselves against attack from surprise terrorist attacks, but not OK for those children to be trained so they can protect themselves against surprise terrorist attacks from us?
You're a one-sided coin, hypocrite. Thought crimes can be prosecuted with a death penalty - unless you're a Christian American.
We only attacked them to prevent them from attacking us again like they did on 9/11.

What would be your solution? Not attack because they chose to hide behind kids? What kind of signal does that send to them? They'd built a school at every military center because they know that we're a bunch of pussies that won't fight back.

That's not the America I know. Besides, every measure is taken to attempt to only kill enemy combatants. It's not like innocents are purposefully targeted.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721700 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Were those (Muslim) children being asses by being trained to protect themselves against surprise attacks by us - or anyone else who had a beef with their beliefs/culture?
O__O

You think we attacked them because of their beliefs?

If you do, you're clueless.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721701 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
Do keep in mind, IANS, that a few pages back he made it clear that "Siri" is his mouthpiece, and he is not responsible for what she posts.
Uh........no. That isn't what I said.

I said that Siri sometimes hears the word differently than what I say, like "hear" and "here" AND that sometimes I don't proofread it good enough.

Why do atheists lie so much?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721702 Apr 27, 2014
ChristINSANITY is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
RR and Ghost are such a couple of Idiotic CLOWNs and liars its not even funny anymore to read their nonsense.
Do they not teach you grammar up there in FrozenLand?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#721703 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>So what? By that you can't conclude that they had no other children, you can only assume that what you've been taught is correct.

Let's try it this way, food:

"Last night I had salmon and rice for dinner, the night before I had meatloaf."

By that account, would you assume that I had no other meals and nothing to drink just because I didn't write it?
You must be talking about the bastard children they had.

The ones they didn't care about.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#721704 Apr 27, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
“If read allegorically, there could've been other civilizations and she could've came from there.”
And:
“The story is a poetic allegory and Cain's wife came from some nearby culture.”
The story is about the Genesis of humanity and there would supposedly be no other cultures or civilizations about.
If read literally it is the story of the start of the human race. On that we can agree.

If read allegorically, it can be interpreted to be the start of the Hebrew nation.

The big question is, which way should it be read and why?

I hold that it should be read allegorically with regard to ancient Israel. The Sumerian culture is definitely older than the 5,000 year old nation of Israel if the archaeologists and anthropologists are correct. I have no trouble conceding this point.

That's why I take the position that Genesis chapters 1-3 at least are allegorical. Poetic allegory to be precise. And read like this, it makes more sense than a literal reading.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#721705 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
Interesting.

How would you go about removing all Abrahamic religions from the world? How would you implement that?

Also, do you agree with the atheist groups like the Soviet Union's League of Militant Atheists, the People's Republic of Albania, the RAF or the Khmer Rouge? They tried exactly what you are recommending.

2 questions asked.

0 answered.
No they didn't.

I wouldn't even deal with religion.

If you educate people PROPERLY, notice that word?-then reduce loud beliefs fall away naturally.

Learn to read.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721707 Apr 27, 2014
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

How about names for all woman countries?

She Lanka
Djiboutilicious
Chickaragua
Buxombourg
Ok but I have one more; Cainbodia.

Brazil - get it? Lol.

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#721708 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh........no. That isn't what I said.
I said that Siri sometimes hears the word differently than what I say, like "hear" and "here" AND that sometimes I don't proofread it good enough.
Why do atheists lie so much?
Because in their post-modern worldview, truth is subjective, not objective There are no moral absolutes. Therefore, truth becomes whatever is convenient at the moment. That is not to say that some can't be moral. They certainly can. But they can't claim to have a firmly anchored basis for truth in a subjective worldview.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#721709 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, c'mon, you abject liar. Your pedancy is so remarkable that you will find a single punctuation or spelling error, and change the whole subject to revolve around that.

You know you changed 100,000 to 1,000,000.

And we know your only way to deal with the truth - no matter how picayune - is to lie yet again.
Well, he blames all his other errors on Siri.

And one hundred thousand sounds almost exactly the same as one million.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721710 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>RiversideRedneck wrote:
>No it doesn't make it ok. Of course it doesn't make it ok. It's a necessity to protect other innocent children around the world that are in danger of surprise terrorist attacks.

Necessary, not OK.

What did I just write? Did you even bother reading it?
Yeah you called killing innocent children a "necessity".

It's right there. Read your post dude.

Hey, is Siri now posting without your consent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 600,011
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 43 min Your time has come 121,925
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 40,895
Bill Dear was PAID BY O.J. SIMPSON TO 'LIE'!!!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 445,137
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,423
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 3 hr Grunt56 221,997
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr ChristineM 2,022
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 6 hr Amit1989 464
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sat Frannie 44
More from around the web