Prove there's a god.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#721895 Apr 27, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. The whole point of Anton's 'movement' was to lampoon Christianity and show how ridiculous religion is. However, like most religions. "Satanism" moved far from its founder's intent.
Anton LaVey was really an atheist, I believe.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#721896 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:

I made some guy's kneecap point the wrong way once because he was being mean to somebody I liked. She had Down syndrome and these jerks were making fun of her. That stopped right away.
His parents sued and my dad settled out of court. He didn't scold me but he explained why physical violence is a last resort. I have anger issues.
I applaud you, miss. Well done.

(shudda busted both kneecaps)

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#721897 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence of an afterlife?
All there is evince of is that religion lies, especially christianity.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There is evidence of afterlife in people's personal testimonies throughout history.
There is no evidence, no testimony, that when humans die they simply turn off like a broken radio.
There is evidence of reincarnation; the History Channel did a program about it.

Naturally, you would deny it. After all, "it ain't keerischunn."

“Faith = Trust”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#721898 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA!
Sure, sure, sure.
You're the, uh, "tiger".....
Lions n tigers n bears; oh my!! Skeered now I am!!

Puhhh-leaze!! LMAO

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721899 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Yes, Kait did not write "1,000,000", she wrote "a million".

My mistake.
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
What I wrote was some estimate range as high as from 60,000 to 100,000, while others are as high as a million; I also included, "There was no one available at the time to count each and every charred man, woman and child." I also mentioned that were are records where christian authorities burned entire villages; not on all of the people, but also their pets and livestock.
Get it right, you lying filthy *christian.*
I know what you wrote;

"others are as high as a million"

So I was absolutely wrong when I said that you wrote "1,000,000". You clearly wrote "a million".

My mistake.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#721900 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You kind of remind me of that annoying little fucking fly that keeps landing on the same spot on your arm over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
You just won't go away. You just have to be a pest.
Says the annoying little fvcking fly that keeps landing on the same spot over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and won't go away.

Ahh, the pesky pest

So, was it the arm or the chest where the ex really bit you? You've claimed both.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721901 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

WTF dude? I've admitted my mistake several times.
Kait didn't write "1,000,000", she wrote "a million".
My mistake.
I wrote, ""there are estimates up to a million".
Stop trying to rewrite Topix history.
Yes, I was clearly wrong. You didn't write "1,000,000", you wrote "a million".

Again, my mistake.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#721902 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lie, an error.
Couple the use of Siri with the fact that I'm already a fast poster and you can figure it out.
You mean you now sit (or stand) and babble incoherently for a large portion of the work day while your fellow employees wonder just what in the hell you're doing.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721903 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Instead of telling people what I wrote, you need to *ask me* what I wrote.
But you don't believe in that, do you? After all, you're a christian.
I don't need to ask you what you wrote, Kait. I remember what you wrote.

You just confirmed it a few minutes ago.

You didn't write "1,000,000", you wrote "a million".

You see? Clearly I was wrong....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#721904 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't count to zero?
Every time we count your test scores...lol

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#721905 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Deny reality all you like, you know god damn good and well we posted the proof, and YOU SAW IT.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you have any evidence at all proving that the people in that video doing the burning are Christians, you would've posted by now.
I was posted in the article and the video.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> You keep saying the same defense of "I've already shown you!" because you know you have no evidence. If you did, you would've posted it every single time I asked you, if nothing else just to shut me up.
I've shown you. You keep clamping your hands over your eyes, chanting, "I don't see it, show me; I don't see it, show me; I don't see it..."

We've shown you; you refuse to shut up.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721906 Apr 27, 2014
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>The practice of their beliefs is precisely why we attacked them.

Would we have attacked them if their beliefs were Christian?

I don't think you should be calling someone else clueless, clueless.

Notice how he replied to virtually all of my other posts, but not this one?
He's a cowardly liar, surely this is to be expected.
ROCCO

Indio, CA

#721907 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about the innocent kids, not the adult terrorists? How do you figure? It's the adult terrorists that are teaching the innocent kids how to become adult terrorists. Why can't you see that?!
Yes, my kids are very well trained in firearm use. They are also very well-trained to never, ever, ever start a fight. They are only trained to finish a fight. It's been one of my credos since they were born; "Never start a fight, but always be ready to finish one".
So yeah, if someone tried invading my home, everyone in this household is fully prepared to defend their lives. At the same time, no one in this house would try to go next door and invade their home. We are defenders, not offenders. America is the same way.
No, Redneck, you ARE an offender.

Perhaps just not a convicted one.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#721908 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For some odd reason, I believe you. So I'll answer.
I never wanted to go to college, working in an office environment, or anything of the sort, was never my thing. I've always been good with my hands, I've always been good at problem solving but college just wasn't a good fit for me. Plus I believe that no one should bother going to college I left they have an end desire, IE; they know what career they want.
But even if I wanted to go to college, I didn't have the money for it. And since I dropped out of high school, scholarships were completely out of the question. Besides, I didn't have time for college. By the time I failed enlisting in the army, I already had a one-year-old son and a jobless wife. We lived on our own, never accepted any kind of welfare and nobody offered to help us. The entire financial brunt of a family was on my very young shoulders. I had to work, I really didn't have a choice.
Taking care of your family is also admirable. It's never too late to pursue an education, though. 20 years from now you may not be able to do what you do now. Things can change rapidly. It's best to be prepared, yes?

Plus, a lot of cute girls go to college. That's why I'm there :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721909 Apr 27, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Anton LaVey was really an atheist, I believe.
He sure was and a hilariously clever one at that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721910 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Give me an example of the US Army murdering innocent children and I'll respond to that.
If you just want to pretend a hypothetical situation, I know you won't understand, so I won't even bother.
ROCCO wrote:
So what has been real for quite a few pages in this thread have now, conveniently, turned into "a hypothetical situation".
This is a classic deflection, duck, dodge, and deny tactic of yours. More evidence of your dishonest maneuvering around a given truth.
Yes Rocco, I Ducey.

When I ask you atheists to prove that the Africans in that video were actually Christians, the only thing all of you say is something like "I've already posted it".

When you atheists accuse me of lying, I ask you to tell me what I've lied about. So far all I've gotten is shit like "you lie all the time", or "there's too many of your lies to list", or "Kait did not say 1,000,000, she said 100,000 you liar" (even though she's just confirmed that she said "a million").

When I ask you atheists to give me an example of the US Army murdering innocent children, you claim I'm deflecting, ducking, dodging, and using some sort of strange denial tactic. But none of you will answer the question. None of you are up to the challenge.

Oh, I see what's going on here....

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#721911 Apr 27, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:

So, the US Army murdering innocent children is a necessary evil?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me an example of the US Army murdering innocent children and I'll respond to that.
Sand Creek, 1864. Wounded Knee, 1890. Suck on *those* examples for a while.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#721912 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence of an afterlife?
All there is evince of is that religion lies, especially christianity.

There is evidence of reincarnation; the History Channel did a program about it.

Naturally, you would deny it. After all, "it ain't keerischunn."
There's also more evidence for Tinker-belle being real than for his imaginary war god.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#721913 Apr 27, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Soles, sorry. Did you see their soles?
I did. One point on my check list was to poke them with a sharp instrument.

You know, just to make sure.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#721914 Apr 27, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
God makes house calls now?
I suppose after the debacle at Sodom with Lot, he stopped sending an envoy of Angels to do his work.
Fuckinhired help. I'm sayin.
One time, God came over and we played Call of Duty.

Suffice it to say, I couldn't kill Him.....

Free will and all that.

KnowwutI'msayin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,032
More from around the web